Jimmy McGlone - Leaving Shadyside

Story Info
Young man leaves town and experiences gay sex.
993 words
4.47
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen-year-old Jimmy McGlone decided that his future was not in Shadyside, Ohio where he was born and raised. He wanted to leave town, but being low on funds figured hopping a Norfolk and Southern freight train was his best option out of town.

So, he stealthily climbed aboard a boxcar on a freight heading for Pittsburgh. Once the train was on the move, he got comfortable and dozed off. He was awakened by something being rubbed across his lips. His eyes blinked open only to see the big mushroom head of a fat cock. He tried to speak but that big mushroom head entered his mouth.

"Suck it boy," he heard from a deep voice.

Jimmy had never sucked a cock before, but had been sucked off several times by the Janitor of his high school. He tried to emulate that janitor sucking him and soon had that deep voice moaning and saying, "Damn I hit the jackpot."

Jimmy felt the flood of warm gooey bittersweet cum filling his mouth. His gag reflex began to click in, but Jimmy swallowed fast to avert a disaster. Just a few miles from Shadyside, and Jimmy was already a cocksucker.

With the big mushroom head cock being withdrawn from his mouth, Jimmy licked the last few remaining dops of spunk and heard the smacking of his lips. This did not go unnoticed by the railroad bum that had fed Jimmy his cock and cum.

"Boy you did a damn good job of sucking me off. Perhaps I will have a reward for you later," the stranger said. A chill coursed through Jimmy's body as he wondered it that meant the stranger was going to suck him.

The stranger settled in the corner of the boxcar and soon drifted off to sleep. While hearing him snore, Jimmy thought its payback time. He took out his cock and began stroking it to hardness. Achieving a boner Jimmy placed his hard cock near the stranger's mouth and began rubbing it across his lips.

The stranger's mouth opened and Jimmy inserted his cock and said, "Suck it."

Very quickly Jimmy was being sucked off in a manner far superior than the janitor. Jimmy had thought it could not get better, but damn, he was wrong.

Jimmy wanted it to last, but his premature ejaculation ended that wish. Jimmy was totally caught off guard when the stranger pulled his head off Jimmy's cock and grabbed Jimmy's head pulling it down and began deep kissing him forcing his tongue into Jimmy's mouth. Soon they were sharing Jimmy's warm spunk. Jimmy was getting a taste of his own cum. Jimmy was unaware that what was happening was called snowballing.

Jimmy ended up swallowing most of his own cum. He was less than 50 miles from Shadyside and Jimmy had already swallowed his second load of cum.

Jimmy and the stranger separated and things seemed to calm down for a couple of hours, but near East Palestine, Ohio the stranger announced it was time for Jimmy to receive his reward. Jimmy thought he had received his reward when the stranger sucked him,

"But you already sucked me off," Jimmy said.

"That is true but I have not fucked you," came the reply.

Holy crap, thought Jimmy. Sucking cock is one thing, but getting fucked is quite something else.

Then the stranger said, "You need to suck my cock hard so I can fuck you."

"Look how about I just suck you off again," Jimmy said.

"You've already done that, and did it well, but this is a little something extra for you. I'm going to give you a good fucking for your pleasure and mine." the stranger said.

Jimmy hesitated, but the stranger said, "Get those pants off before I take them off."

When Jimmy dropped his pants, he was surprised to realize he was sporting a hard boner.

The stranger placed Jimmy on his back and offered his cock to Jimmy's lips. Jimmy's mouth opened and he accepted the stranger's semi-hard cock. Jimmy instinctively began sucking the stranger's cock and could feel it grow and start to throb. Jimmy was enjoying sucking the stranger so much, he hoped the stranger would forget fucking him. But no such luck.

When the stranger reach full hardness, he withdrew his cock from Jimmy's mouth. He raised Jimmy's legs and presented the big mushroom head to Jimmy's puckered asshole. Jimmy was about to be fucked without the benefit of lubricate except for some spital the stranger rubbed on the head of his cock.

Jimmy grimaced when insertion began. When the big cockhead overcame Jimmy's sphincter muscle, Jimmy felt a sharp piercing pain. The pain eased as the Stranger's cock slowly eased in deeper making contact with Jimmy's prostate. The pain changed to a warm wonderful feeling. Soon Jimmy bowels had accepted the full 8 inches of hard thick cock. Jimmy's own cock changed from aching to throbbing.

Shadyside's runaway had become a cocksucker and now bottom in just a few short miles from Shadyside to East Palestine on the Norfolk and Southern rail-line.

The warm wonderful feeling was supplanted by a thrill running through Jimmy's entire core as the now pounding cock massaged Jimmy's aroused prostate.

Jimmy's tight virgin ass was being plowed by the stranger's big cock while an awesome orgasm was building from deep within Jimmy.

The orgasm hit Jimmy when he felt the hot spunk of the stranger coating the walls of his bowels. Jimmy let loose a huge load of cum that flew up and hit the stranger in the face. While in the throes of his own orgasm, the stranger smiled when he realized Jimmy had a hard orgasm.

The orgasm was so intense, Jimmy blacked out. When he came to, he had no idea how long he had been out. The stranger was gone and the train was not moving. The train was in a switching yard just outside of Pittsburgh.