All Comments on 'Jim's Insurance Exam'

by JimmyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Drivel!!

Six pages and fucking boring drivel!!! What a waste of time!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good

very strong story, look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
True Fiction

Good fiction. Never in a million years would this happen in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

I loved the slow build-up and all of the embarrassment and humiliation. Please write more!

The other commenter who said this was boring must not like medical fetish stories. I'm not sure why the read it if they're not into stories like this. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good read

This story is very well written. I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
arousing

This is a very arousing story, especially if you like CFNM. Well done Jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"ObamaCare?"

I like the fact that an Insurace company requested this, you get screwed both times, when you spend your money each month, and when you try to get it back when you die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Read

What a story.. loved every minute of it! Keep up the good work.. and book me in for an exam!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Arousing Story

I really enjoyed this story. Yes, it is a bit long, but it builds up slowly and in the end, turns out to be very arousing. It is also very realistic in the way that you describe the exam, although no insurance exam would ever be that thorough. Please write some more stories.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

..... I really enjoyed this story. It was so well written. I enjoyed seeing that the wife's emotion were that of arousal and at the same time showing concern for her husbands physical and mental state.

..... Although a physical as thorough as this is unlikely, the demeanor of how you portrayed this scenario made it seem that it might be (and could have happened) possible. It was very nice to see that you kept the nurses in a professional attitude outwardly, while inwardly they knew they were on a thin line in regards to how they were handling Jim's physical exam.

..... Please write more. I would like to read more of your work.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Also.....

Also to the guy that brought up "obama care" - why refer this to obama care. This has nothing to do with that. IRL no matter what health policy is in place, the way in which doctors preform procedures (such as physicals) is decided by doctors (not politicians - mostly they just decide who should pay for what etc...).

The insurance has always been like that, you pay for it and then you get procedures that are uncomfortable but are good for your overall health (but they wont be like this story at all. This is a fictional erotica site and cannot be compared to real life physicals)

Stop bringing politics to porn sites please. (UGH) i fear i just gave into your little post and thus will spur more threads on this site.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I loved it!

I was not sure whether I would enjoy it from a wife's perspective, but it worked beautifully. You write well and I certainly would not have wished it to be any shorter. The build up and incidentals really work to help one imagine the setting. A really well deserved five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

His wife needs to make another appointment and this time they need to give him a good hard spanking to see how quickly he heals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wonder when

Allen Funt will pop into the room and say, "Smile! You're on candid camera!"

Not exactly a model of reality/verisimilitude, but not bad for a first attempt.

Three stars.

AngelBellAngelBellover 11 years ago
Sexy Perspective

I am usually into female patients but this story left me breathless. Thanks for sharing.

dominantwomenruledominantwomenruleover 11 years ago

Great story. I particularly enjoyed the subtle yet real sub-theme that the nurses purposely put the patient in exposed and embarrassing positions for their and his wife's enjoyment. For me there would have been a heightened sense of satisfaction if the female administering the physical was a doctor and not a nurse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really really silly

Even for fiction. So many things happen that would NEVER happen that it makes the story unbelievable.

Olddog13Olddog13over 9 years ago
Jim's wife likes what she sees during Jim's exam

WOW !! Very hot story. Jim has had several adventures in physical exams, but this is the best exam yet. I'm jealous that Jim is getting all of the attention. His Wife, Mandy, loves the exam also.

You write in a professional manner, and your writing is clear and direct to the point. Your long, well-written, description of Jim's physical got me hot and flowing pre-cum. I like your style and descriptive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAVE A VOMIT CAN, CHEERS YOU SICKOS

RETARDED PACK

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
True story.

I went to the doctor for a exam, and to voice a few complaints I had. I soon found out I had a cute young female doctor. Things were going fine, and told her I was having some peeing issues, at57 not unexpected. She told me I would need a prostrate exam, well what ever you say,I said trying not to smile to much. Well she refered me to an old guy with stubby fingers. *~*

I'm not lucky enough to have my wifes help.

WhisporWhisporover 8 years ago
Very erotic examination

This was a very good story and well written! I hope you write more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One more thing...

Very well done. My only suggestion would have been, that if they had of used a speculum and a small flashlight instead of the proctoscope, it would have increased the embarrassment factor. A wide open, lit up butthole for all the ladies to see would have been the ultimate in that position, at least in my opinion.

Thanks, and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love You .....

If this is her idea of love ..

Most men would obtain a divorce .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

What the hell made you believe this long, boring diatribe would be erotic? A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a long winded and absolutely boring excuse of a story You must live a very sheltered life or perpaps are still living with Mommy to think this is even remotely stimulating. Time for your breastfeeding loser ๐Ÿ˜œ

What a long winded and absolutely boring excuse of a story You must live a very sheltered life or perpaps are still living with Mommy to think this is even remotely stimulating. Time for your breastfeeding loser ๐Ÿ˜œ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was a very well detailed story and love each word of it.

gentluvrgentluvrabout 3 years ago

This story is a complete waste of time. Maybe it appeals to some fetish that I don't share. I will be sure to never read another story by this author.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

6 Chapters is way too long I skipped 2, 4 and 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous