Jo takes the plunge

Story Info
A wife gets bolder.
3.6k words
4.51
6.7k
12
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Previously when we were out with friends, my wife had been chatted up by a man in a bar who she nearly let fuck her but he had ended up cumming prematurely and disappointing her.

Jo takes the Plunge.

"Simon and Caroline want to know if we'll go out again this weekend. What do you think?" I asked my wife.

"Seems like good idea, same as last time?" She answered with a wicked grin.

I smiled back and said quietly, "Why, do you want to let that guy fuck you this time?"

Jo flushed and said, "Not him, he had his chance, and I don't think he would like you watching anyway."

Pushing her, I grinned, "you would have fucked him last time though if he'd not cum in your hand."

My wife flushed again and said, "Yes, I would but I was too far gone by then. That won't happen again."

As we drove through town in the taxi I groped her leg and she responded by letting me get a hand close to her pussy. She was turned on.

"Simon and Caroline swing. Did you know?"

She sat in silence as my words sank in.

"How do you know?" She stated.

"Caroline told me." I replied, "She also said that Simon wants to fuck you."

Jo turned and looked at me. "Do you want him to?"

"If I can watch and maybe join in," I replied. "Would you let him?"

She paused, "Yes" she whispered, "Yes I would."

The taxi stopped outside the restaurant just as Simon and Caroline rounded the corner. They smiled as we got out of the car and walked toward us. I noticed that Jo seemed to be exposing an unusual amount of stocking clad leg. Simon smiled and enjoyed the view too!

Caroline stepped up and kissed me lightly on the cheek and said "Hi you two, ready to eat?"

I nodded and moved toward the door. Jo moved up to Simon and as he went to kiss her cheek, she turned to meet his lips with hers. Simon stiffened as she kissed him full on the lips, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth.

"Shall we skip the food," she said quietly. "I believe Simon would like to do something else with me."

The three of us stood stock still for a moment, Jo had taken us all by surprise.

"Come-on lets go to your place before I change my mind," she said brightly and set off in the direction of Caroline's house. We followed quickly.

It only took a few minutes to get to their house. As Simon opened the door, I leaned close to Jo and asked if she still wanted this.

"Oh god yes," she replied, "I'm wetting my knickers right now!"

I looked her in the eyes and she grinned back at me. My cock was bursting to get out at her.

Going into the house Simon took her by the hand and I released her to him. He smiled at me and said "This will be a pleasure, Jo, for all of us."

He led her up the stairs and through into their bedroom. My heart was thumping as I watched my wife willingly following him into the unknown.

I hesitated to follow but Caroline took me by the hand and said, "come-on, we will enjoy watching this."

I grinned at her and followed Caroline as willingly as Jo had followed Simon.

As we entered the bedroom, I saw that Simon had wasted no time. He had Jo on the big bed and they were kissing passionately. My friend's hand was working its way up between my wife's open thighs and had already reached her damp knickers.

I stood stock-still and stared as I watched him slip his hand under the elastic side and onto her pussy. Jo moaned as warm fingers probed her secret place and she thrust her hips upward to get him deeper in her.

There was clearly no turning back now, my wife wanted fucking and Simon was in the right place to do it!

Caroline eased me back into an armchair and sat on my lap while we watched Simon and Jo. Caroline is about the same age as Jo with a neat firm figure. Her long dark hair was soft against my cheek and with the seductive smell of her perfume, I was becoming more aware of her presence.

My eyes were still fixed on the couple in front of me and I was becoming more at ease with what I was watching. Still locked in a deep kiss, Simon was "tongue fucking" her, this really turns Jo on, as he slipped his hand out of her pussy and started to ease her knickers off.

My wife willingly helped him by lifting her neat arse off the bed. With a fit of giggles, she struggled to get them off her long legs and with a loud rip, they tore apart. She giggled, "thank god their gone" before locking her mouth back on Simon's.

Now they became more frantic in their actions to fuck. Without ceremony, she began to unfasten Simon's trousers as he pulled at her to get her dress off. In a flurry of arms, legs and giggles, from all of us, they were quickly naked.

Simon was quite tanned and the contrast of his skin against the milky white of my wife was striking.

Caroline took a deep breath and said, "My, she's very nice," in a low husky voice and wriggled invitingly on my lap.

For the first time I saw the cock that was going to fuck my wife. Simon was rock hard, and his cock stood out in front of him like a pointer. He was about six inches long and quite thick. Not a lot different from my own. Do monster cocks really exist!!

Simon reached out and placed both his hands on Jo's naked shoulders, she closed her eyes as he gently eased her back onto the pillows and I watched fascinated as she opened her legs wide to allow him free access to her body.

Watching them on the bed, I hardly noticed Caroline slipping down my body onto the floor between my legs. I unconsciously opened them to allow her to settle there. She started to unfasten my belt and trousers, but I never took my eyes of Jo and Simon.

Jo was now squirming under Simon's practised hands and mouth. He was touching her all over her firm body and she was reacting to every teasing touch. She was pushing her neatly shaved, blonde pussy toward him trying to entice him into her.

He teased her more, touching her pussy lightly with his mouth and fingers and then just as quickly taking them away again. She was getting more and more frantic as he still refused to fuck her.

I felt a cool blast of air on my cock as Caroline freed it from my trousers before a warm silky sensation shot through me.

Tearing my eyes from my wife and her lover, I looked down as Caroline slid her lipsticked mouth over my rigid cock and started to suck hard on me. I moaned with pleasure.

Looking back, I watched as Simon moved between my wife's wide-open legs and leaning forward began eating her pussy.

Caroline worked expertly on my cock as her husband concentrated on my wife's willing pussy. She took me to the brink of cumming as all the time I watched Jo writhing on the bed from Simon's expert mouth.

After teasing her clit for a while, Simon raised his head from her now dripping red pussy and moved deeper between her wide-open legs. My eyes were fixed on his rigid cock as it drew closer to my wife's lovely, neat pussy.

Jo felt him getting closer to her cunt and reached out for his hips. Gripping him on both sides, she tried to pull him deep into her willing body. He resisted.

"Jo, I'm going to fuck you now girl," he said in a low voice.

I stiffened, waiting for him to plunge deep in her.

"Oh god Simon, fuck me now!" She almost shouted at him as his cock nudged her open cunt.

He laughed and said, "Slowly lady, slowly" and began to insert himself into my wife.

I craned forward to see Simon's thick cock slowly begin to penetrate my wife's sodden pussy. Fascinated, I moved to a position where I could get a good view as he began to sink slowly into her. Low moans were coming from Jo as inch by inch he went in.

All the while, Caroline kept sucking at my cock and my free hand was working its way between her open thighs. My fingers found her clit and as Simon sank into Jo, I sank my fingers into his wife.

Finally, Simon had inserted the full length of his dick into Jo and stopped still for a moment. Jo couldn't take anymore teasing and thrust her cunt hard against his groin. Her hands clawed at his back and her legs gripped him tightly.

"Fuck me, oh Fuck me!" She called and bucked hard at her lover.

Simon was unable to resist her willing body and he started a frantic fucking of my wife. He pulled right out of her and with a grunt sank his hard cock back into her sodden pussy.

They quickly settled into a fast rhythm, and I finger fucked Caroline in time to them. Caroline had now stopped sucking me as my busy fingers worked hard on her cunt.

With a loud grunt, Simon went completely rigid and after a few short sharp jerks he filled Jo's hot cunt with his cum. His orgasm triggered Jo and she turned red and matched his climax with her own.

As they held each other, Simon's sticky cum was oozing out of Jo's cunt as his cock softened and I almost came with them just by watching!

I looked at Caroline and smiling at me she leaned back and opened her legs wide. Her pussy was open and ready and I didn't need a second invitation!

I got off the chair with my trousers open and my cock waving like a poker. Getting between her legs, I pushed straight up her wet cunt and began to fuck her hard. She grabbed at me, and I was stunned when she came almost immediately. I fucked her right through her orgasm and in no time I was filling her with my cum.

Looking up I saw Jo watching me with a big smile on her face and she quietly whispered "Thanks, I love you so much."

All four of us were looking rather smug after that first round of incredible sexual action. My wife, Jo, had just been fucked by a friend of ours, and I had ended up fucking his willing wife, Caroline.

We chatted for a while with lots of giggling about what had just happened. Simon and Caroline were occasional "swingers" and were quite comfortable with what had just taken place.

Cum was still visible between the pussy lips of both girls and the whole scene was wonderful. A bottle of wine was well on the way to being empty and we were starting to recover. Jo was casually fingering Simon's flaccid cock and he was gently massaging her small breast.

Caroline stirred and moving toward Simon and Jo on the bed said, "I want to taste him." Jo giggled and started to move away from Simon so Caroline could get at him. His cock was starting to grow in her hand.

"No, don't move, I want to taste him on you," she purred and moved between Jo's open thighs. Shocked, Jo said "Oh my god!" as Caroline's sweet mouth closed on her still red clit.

It was Simon's turn to laugh as he rolled aside to let his wife get a good hold on Jo.

My wife smiled at my shocked expression and then closed her eyes as Caroline worked her magic on her willing pussy. Jo was really enjoying being eaten by a woman and again I was enjoying watching.

Gently, Caroline managed to turn Jo until she was above her and Jo lowered her pussy onto her friend's busy tongue. As she ate Jo's cunt, Caroline's small hand worked around under her arse and started probing at Jo's tight arsehole. Jo and I had often had anal sex and I knew she liked it.

Caroline continued to work at her cunt and arse and eventually she had sunk a neat finger right up her arse.

Simon grinned and moved slowly in front of Jo. He lifted her chin until his cock was right in front of her mouth and bending forward said, "you need to make this nice and wet lady, its going up your arse soon."

Again, I sat stunned at what I was about to see. Simon wanted Jo to suck him and then he was going to fuck her arse! I thought that it would all go wrong now as Jo doesn't like to eat cock but how wrong I was! She willingly took him in her wet mouth and started to suck on his cock avidly.

Simon enjoyed her for a short while and then gently eased his dripping cock from my wife's hot mouth. Caroline was still eating pussy and finger fucking Jo as Simon straddled her body and lined his cock up on Jo's arsehole.

Caroline pulled her finger out of Jo and Simon probed her tight arse with his cock.

It was clear they had done this before as their movements were clearly in unison. Simon was having trouble getting his cock up Jo's tight arse and so he pulled back and with a quick thrust pushed it fully up her cunt instead.

After a few quick thrusts, he pulled out again and lined up her arse. This time, with Jo's pussy juice all over his cock, it slipped inside her easily. My wife groaned as Simon began a gentle fucking of her arse and Caroline continued to eat her pussy.

It was all too much for Jo and she started to cum and cum. He lovers held on to her as she bucked as Simon continued to fuck her arse. Suddenly he started to cum and holding on, filled her arse with his cum.

It was also too much for me and I rushed to the end of the bed where Caroline was sprawled legs wide open, still eating Jo. Without a pause I rammed my cock up Caroline's still cum filled cunt and fucked her hard again. I didn't last long at all and came in her for a second time that night.

We all ended up in a heap on the bed and one by one drifted off into sleep.

Slowly I opened my eyes and for a moment or two I was unsure as to where I was. The half-light of dawn was lighting the room and the haze in my mind was clearing as well. Jo and I had just had group sex with some friends of ours. It had been a really good experience and I wasn't sure who the warm body pressing close to mine was. All four of us were still in Simon and Caroline's bed in a tangled heap.

As I lay thinking about the recent sex we had shared, I noticed movement to the side of me. Gently raising myself from a woman's cuddling body, I looked to see what was happening. Simon was lying on his back and a female hand was expertly working on his cock. He was getting harder and harder as she wanked his thick shaft and I saw a blonde head moving forward to suck it for a while.

I knew it was Jo sucking Simon's cock and a warm feeling went through me again. She was really getting into this and I settled back to watch her fucking again.

I reached down between Caroline's legs and casually fingered her pussy as I watched my wife suck her husband. Simon lay still and let himself be eaten quite willingly!

Jo lifted her head from Simon's hard cock and noticed I was watching her. She gave me a beautiful smile and as I watched, she eased herself up on top of Simon's body. As she sat straddled across his chest she reached down between her open legs and began to play with her pussy.

Her clever fingers soon had her cunt dripping and just as she had done many times to me, she leant forward and began to ease her arse back down Simon's body.

With his stiff cock lying on his flat stomach Simon had just to lie still to get inside my wife's willing cunt.

As he felt Jo's hot pussy lips slowly begin to engulf his cock-head; he looked at me and grinned. I grinned back and quietly nodded my approval.

Jo was now totally immersed in her fucking, her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the controlled devouring of a stiff cock. I began to work harder on Caroline's hot pussy but she turned away, she must have been in need of sleep not cock!

Eventually, Jo had taken all of Simon inside her pussy and she began to ride him slowly. She eased her arse forward until he was almost falling out of her and then she plunged back down on him with a low moan. I knew she could do this almost indefinitely; she was expert at keeping me hard until she was ready to climax and then sucking my cock dry with her wonderful cunt.

As she rode him, Simon managed to reach around to her arse and began playing with her arsehole. He worked his finger up her and fucked her arse in time to her riding his cock. Jo moaned again and was clearly enjoying it!

After a minute or two, Simon turned to me and indicated Jo's arse. At first, I was unsure as to what he meant and looked quizzically at him.

He grinned again and pulling her arse cheeks apart, whispered, "fuck her with me". For a moment I was still unsure what he meant but quickly it dawned on me that he wanted me to help him double team her!

Now I was totally clear and leaving Caroline alone, quickly got round behind them. From where I was I had a great view of Simon's cock disappearing inside my wife's cunt and her open arsehole ready for me. I noticed a tube of KY jelly by the bed and quickly spread some of the cold lubricant on my rock hard cock.

The hard part was getting into a position where my cock could get up Jo's arse. (Have you ever tried it!)? Simon was holding her open for me and slowing down her rocking as I tried to work out how I was going to do it.

Eventually, I stood above them with a shaky leg on either side. Gripping Jo's hips to steady myself caught her by surprise; she hadn't realised what was going on between Simon and me.

She began to look a little concerned, but Simon distracted her by thrusting hard into her and kissing her fiercely, she closed her eyes, responding to his kisses and began her slow fuck again.

Squatting down my cock lined nicely up on her arsehole. Easing myself forward, my tip pushed against her arsehole and she moaned again. Simon slowed her again and I began to penetrate her tight arse.

Simon had fucked her arse during the night and after only gentle resistance I penetrated passed her tight arse muscles.

I expected to get the same familiar feeling when I fuck my wife's arse as I penetrated her but this was very different.

Simon's hard cock was deep in her cunt and I could feel it filling her body. He closed his eyes as I went deeper into her and she was so tight it was unbelievable. So tight I nearly came immediately.

After a moment to get ourselves together, I tentatively began to rock back and forward in her. Jo started to moan softly with each gentle thrust. She was no longer in control of what was happening and now was just a "pussy sandwich" between two cocks.

As I got the hang of it, I began to fuck her steadily. She moaned more and more as we fucked her and it was only a few moments before she had started to cum really hard.

She bucked hard but never stopped kissing him, and I had to hold on to her to stop myself coming out of her arse. My thighs were burning with the effort of fucking her and Simon was holding her tight with his strong arms. I felt his cock shoot a full load of hot cum inside my wife.

It was too much for me and I rammed my cock full length in her arse and as she moaned again, shot a full load of sticky cum right up her arse.

I flopped forward and as my cock came out of her arse and rolled to the side.

With his now limp cock still inside her Jo continued to kiss him as she slowly recovered from our assault on her body.

Finally, she eased herself off his body and settled in between us both.

Looking up, we saw that Caroline was watching us, her fingers were deep in her cunt and as the three of us watched, she came with a big climax.

Jo turned to me and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you again darling, I love you." She said.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers