Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy to spread the word of the good sex bible."

"If you join us, we will offer regular training."

"That sounds like an excellent incentive. Who are the other members?"

"Gareth and David. David is the Hannibal of the team, and Gareth is Face. They're the brains, and we're the muscle."

"So you two are Mr T and "Howling Mad" Murdock?"

"Yes, that's the idea."

"I'm game. I would like to prove myself to you that I'm good enough to be on the team."

Pete played with her ears and said, "You've already done that."

"I have an idea." She outlined it and why she thought the target would appreciate it.

The two men looked at each other, and Dom said, "We think you may be right about it, and I know Joanna will appreciate the effort. Let's run it past David and Gareth this afternoon. We'll certainly give you a training session on that speciality today."

The two changed ends. Fuck, Dom had a big dick when it was in her mouth. Still, he was considerate enough not to try and make her gag and his hands concentrated on her tits. Pete proved that technique could make up for lack of length, especially if girth was not a problem.

Thirty minutes later, she shouted out, "I love it when the planners come together."

/------------------------/

If you are interested either in Joanna's adventures at Monsieur Alphonse's shop, then try the series Becoming a Star or for her earlier exploits, try Joanna Loves to be Watched. The fantasy figure of the Rugby Team, Miss Summers, features in Breaking the Speed Limit. The continuity is not perfect, but it's not horrible. If I'd known when I started I was going to try and make 80% of my stories try to overlap, I'd never have written anything.

I know The A-Team was a 1983-87 programme, but it always felt like the late seventies/early eighties hangover. Most other cultural references are accurate or plausible ones.

1...456789