All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 12 – Family Time'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Soon or later she would have sex with the son, next chapter she probably will have to do it again and he will discover her secret, but I really don't like Neil, at least Claire has some respect for Joanne ir her twisted ways. I think it's better when Joanne is a slave to women than men, but it's just a personal opinion and has nothing to do with what the author wants to write. The story is still cool and has its sexy moments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story, her master comes on a motorcycle and forces her to wear a bikini. When she gets out of the house, she wears a bikini and a midi-length leather coat. Her master puts a dildo on the passenger seat and forces her to take a dildo in her ass and drives towards the beach so that Joannes gets a tan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that Neil has set her up with her son it is time for neil to go. However I hope that tom will somehow put two and two together on know that was his mom for future uses. Would love to hear more about the goings on of Michelle both at work and away. hopefully Clair takes full advantage of her as she did Joanne and maybe make her service joanne some more while being watched. I like when she is controlled by Claire as well as other women seems she gets more humiliated and less sexual release.

Pappasleaze

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Non consent my ass. It is basically r***.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The context of the story is very hot, you give us a great story, I hope Nail continues to blackmail and bully her inside the company, the receptionist gives her a fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I suggest that Joannes go with her master, Jason, to a plastic surgery clinic to get bigger lips, a younger face, tan her body, and get tan lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the next part. I hope you publish it next week. You write an interesting story. I hope that you will focus on the scenes of prostitute shopping, what does Joannes wear inside the company, how do employees and customers deal with her, I hope that you give her another tattoo on the lower leg, that she is forced to wear revealing clothes at work, and that her weight reduction program continues, so that she weighs 60 kg. You do a great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story I propose that you force Joanne and Michelle to perform a surgery in which they exchange ovaries so that Joanne is able to become pregnant and Michelle takes Joanne's company. Joanne turns from the owner of the company to an employee. Joan becomes pregnant with the child of his biological mother Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very hot story. I run every day to catch up on new stories from this series. But you should pay more attention to the details of what Joanne wears at work and what she wears at home and at the gym. Even today, when you take Joanne to the plastic surgery clinic, the doctor must give her a more youthful look to make her look younger. Lift her face and neck, hide wrinkles, put silicone in her breasts, and tighten her breasts. She has not yet got abs. The doctor must inject the filler above the eye in the cheeks, lips and neck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous, Bigger tits would be nice. Details on her slut clothes shopping is good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story, it's great when joannes and jason go on a trip to the beach and they lie together all day getting tan lines, in the evening they go to the disco to drink beer and dance joannes forces her to pole dance in a bikini in the middle of the disco. Boys and girls slap her ass at the disco and jason fucks her in the disco parking lot. She is forced to come home wearing a bikini and getting a tan. The next day, her master takes her to a clinic to get more tan, and it lasts for two weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting, you make a legend of a story. Create a fantasy on the horizon. You are a great writer. To be taken to the beach by her master who stops on the way to fill up on diesel, Joannes has sex with the supermarket cashier in exchange for a beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a creative writer, your story is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellently written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Joannes' humiliation scenes are fun and hot. Getting fucked by a peddler on the beach is a good idea and forcing her to pee on the beach is also a great idea. Joannes and Jason walk the streets of the city at night wearing a bikini to buy clothes like jeans shorts and a sleeveless top. It's also a fun scene. He tattooed stars around her butthole, put a ring in her nose and put another ring in her eyebrow. I advise Joannes to get fucked by a teenage homeless kid and a street vendor. Joannes and Jason laying on the beach kissing each other is adorable. Forcing Joannes to smoke cigarettes is also fun. Joannes having sex at night on the beach in front of passers-by is very hot. Please continue to humiliate Joannes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting story, a hot story, you are a great writer, keep writing the next parts until the 1000th. He suggested that suction cups be put on Joannes' boobs. boobs get bigger DD. Injected with estrogen so that she gets milk in her breasts, gets curves in the abdomen and buttocks, becomes more youthful, and gets an hourglass shape. It is important that you give us details about what Joannes wears while working for the company. Will Joannes get a new slut outfit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope that the following parts will be published more quickly. Between every part and part of 5 days you present a very hot story. It's the best story I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Joannes: Answer the phone

Claier: In an hour, Paula will be home

Joanne: Who is Paula?

Claier: She's the new housemaid.

The entry of a housemaid into the events of the story is a wonderful plan. The housemaid is of Latin origin, has big breasts and an ass, and wears the clothes of a French maid. She seduces Joannes' husband and gives him a fuck. Joannes' husband becomes very interested in Paula and neglects his wife.

Later, in the following parts, Paula takes control of Joannes and her husband, and Joanne becomes a domestic servant instead of Paula.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story. Place a bunny tattoo on her neck, and pierce her upper lip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible story! It has something of everything in it. Big-titted Joanne’s reluctance is in clear conflict with her insatiable appetite for cock in all her holes. Now we have incest, and she loves her son’s big cock in her pussy. Lots of self-loathing, mixed with undeniable pleasure and lots of orgasms. Joanne is a mess, but she loves it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing the next parts, it's a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Make her wear a thin string bikini that does not cover the butt and enters between her butt cheeks, this cut is a hot fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very cool and very hot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant, Joanne now needs to become an office clerk in her company sitting with all he former employees in a see through top and a micro mini with no underwear. She is given jobs that result in all her staff seeing her pussy that needs to be adorned with rings, as she goes about her menial tasks the skirt rises and she isn't allowed to adjust it. At another point Tom and his mates are told they know Joanne after fucking it again while it has a hood on - they are told to spank her for being a common whore

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Her master takes her to a restaurant on the beach and sits with him at the table, forcing her to kiss. After eating, she goes to the bathroom. One of the employees from her company sees her inside the bathroom, takes pictures of her and blackmails her. After a full day on the beach and getting a tan, her master takes her to a cabin near the beach, and they stay for a week until she becomes very tan. Every day she gets punished, he shaves the left side of her head, dyes her hair blonde, puts his ring in her nose, puts his ring in her pussy, puts a nail in her tongue. He forces her to shop in the supermarket in a bikini, forces her to dance during teen parties on the beach. You do a great job and this story is very interesting

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A very great and sexy story. He suggested that jason force her to choose a boyfriend on the beach and sleep next to him and that she continue her relationship with her boyfriend for a week and send the pictures to her master.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I expect that Joannes' job within the company should change. She should become a receptionist, wearing a white sheer shirt and a tight miniskirt. Continue composing more parts

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun and great, Joanne should be forced to smoke and fuck a short midget and lick his cock

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's the most important story you'll ever write. You should focus more on it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

J'oannes sent for laser body hair removal just the hair on her head, her eyebrows, and a line above her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Her master forces her to sit with a guy at a beach restaurant and the guy takes her to the bathroom to have a fuck

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After a full day at the beach, Jason goes to a beauty salon to get her hair cut and get a tan

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whoever in the comments that’s trying to write his story for him please shut up I’m trying to see anything about updates and now I don’t even care to check up on this seriously 10 days of the same guy trying to tell him what to write if ur that passionate write ur own story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hair removal so she has to wear wigs and he can have her head tattooed as well lol just a suggestion don’t let it ruin what ur thinking about ur works awesome

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Readers who object to other readers’ comments about “trying to write his story” don’t have to read those comments. If the story does not excite their imagination, they can just ignore the comments and wait for the next chapter. The author will write his own story regardless of the comments.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr12 months ago

Starting to think there'll be no more to this story. Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this series! Super interested in what ends up with Michelle, it would be very hot if Claire and Jason punish and humiliate them together more. I love the feeling of vulnerability and that neither Joanne nor Michelle have control of what happen to them

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The passion for the story means that this series is great. Readers' suggestions open the door to a wider imagination. Keep writing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep building this story it's amazing work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish I could be her and get treated like her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue this story. It's the best story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for this awesome story so far!! Super hot seeing Michelle and Joanne punished together by Claire and Jason, would love to see this development more :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep developing this wonderful story

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle5510 months ago

Jeeeeesus! Freaking hell, if you don't keep on writing that I'm going to be real upset

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Keep writing many more chapters, please. This is an incredible story. Whatever her doubts and misgivings, Joanne cannot get enough cock in all her holes. She is rapidly accepting and internalizing that she is a whore. Is

she ever going to get on birth control pills?

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

I'm hoping you can keep this up. Solid writing. Good read. No, great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...