Job Satisfaction

Story Info
Desperate young temp will do anything to save her job!
1.6k words
4.35
16k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K155
K155
37 Followers

Katy had only been working in the company for a few weeks and things weren't going well. Her boss was a total bitch, who was making Katy's life a misery but she needed that job or she would end up on the street.

She sat at her desk working her way through the week's invoices, keeping an eye on the time. "Only forty five minutes to go." She whispered to herself.

"If only you'd pay as much attention to your work as you do to the time, you wouldn't be messing up so often." Rachel said suddenly, Katy hadn't realised she was behind her.

"Rachel, I, uh... didn't see you there." She said, a faint blush creeping across her cheeks.

"No, I expect you didn't." The older woman said, perching on the corner of her desk. "There were two more invoices with mistakes on them, it's unacceptable. I've given you a chance, but I've had to take this further."

"Oh no please Rachel, I really need this job. I promise I'll get better!" She pleaded, almost in tears.

"It's done, I don't have the time to hold your hand and clean up your messes every day, it's been almost four weeks and your still fucking up every day." She stood, straightened her skirt, "Mr Collins wants to see you in his office at five." The smug smile evident on her lips, Rachel walked off.

Katy sat quietly at her desk, a lump in her throat and hot tears welling in her eyes. She took several deep breaths, she would not give that cow the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She composed herself and got back to work sorting the invoices, triple checking each one. As it neared 5pm she filed them away to be sent out and gathered up the few personal items from her desk - she wouldn't risk having to pack up after being sacked!

At five she made her way along the corridor, people saying goodbye for the day as she did, she did her best to smile and act normally. Right at the back of the building she came to Mr Collins office, the door was slightly ajar, she took a long deep breath before giving it a knock and pushing it open.

"Katy" he said impassively, "come in and take a seat." She did as she was told, she sat in front of his desk, crossed her legs, wringing her hands, she tried very hard not to cry.

"Sir." A sob slipped out along with one solitary fat tear. "I know I have made some mistakes, I can't apologise enough. Sir I need this job, I promise you, I will get better!" She raised her chin, looking at his from under her eyelashes with the faintest wobble to her lip.

"Come now, don't cry." He said, reaching across the table to give her a tissue. "I'm sure we can work this out."

"Oh Mr Collins thank you!" She sobbed. "I'll do anything, I just... Well, I really need this job. My ex, he ran up huge debts in my name, he got me fired from my last job and I'm barely making rent." She was begging for her life, big glistening tears flowing down her face.

Mr Collins stood up and walked around the table, sitting on the edge right in front of her, he handed her another tissue. "The problem I have is that Rachel really has a bee in her bonnet. Now I know she can be a little... prickly, but she has been with me for years and she does a good job running the main admin department." He put a hand on her shoulder and Katy's stomach flipped, a familiar tingle between her legs. "I've been through your mistakes and I'll be honest, it's not great, but they are hardly hanging offences. I think we can come to some kind of... arrangement."

All at once Katy knew exactly what he meant. He wanted to have his way with her. She looked up at him, tears still flowing and she took him in. His white hair betrayed his age, which she guessed to be somewhere in his late forties, he was tanned, tall and ruggedly handsome. If he offered her a drink in a bar, she'd be interested, but this. Her mind was racing, could she prostitute herself, just to save a job she hated.

"Come over to the couch." He said taking her by the hand. "We can talk about how we can help each other." He led her by the hand to the couch at the back of his office, sitting her down, he brushed her strawberry locks from her face and over her shoulder. "You know Katy, I work such long hours." He almost whispered it, leaning in close enough that his breath tickled her neck. "I rarely have time for... fun." She took a deep breath.

"Like I said Mr Collins, I'll do anything to keep this job." She looked up at him, "Anything at all!"

"I knew you were a good girl Katy." He leaned in kissing her neck, hands finding her breasts, she was already breathing hard; a combination of fear and the fact she had never been more turned on. "Why don't you kneel down in front of me and show me what that hot little mouth can do." His breath was ragged, almost panting.

Katy got to her knees without hesitation and began to loosen her boss's belt, slowly unbuttoning him, she could already see and feel his hardness and it was making cunt throb.

"Take your top off, I wanna see those big tits when you're sucking me off." He ordered, once again without a second's hesitation, she pulled her top over her head and cast it aside. She leaned forward, and with a little help from Mr Collins, pulled his trousers and jocks down to his mid-thighs, allowing his huge, fat cock to spring free. She gasped at the sight of it.

"Jesus, it's massive!" She said, seemingly to the cock itself, she hadn't taken her eyes off it!

Katy took him in her hand and began to rub his length, she licked her lips and coated her mouth with saliva before leaning in and engulfing his fat mushroom in her mouth. He cried out, one hand grabbed her hair, the other went to her heaving breast; pulling it out over her bra.

"Good girl, suck my cock!" He panted.

She took him from her mouth and let her mouth explore his shaft, licking, sucking and caressing up and down his hard rod. She took his balls in one hand and massaged them, rolling them gently in her palm as her other hand and mouth attentively played with his cock.

"Fuckkkk..." He growled and the sound of his pleasure drove her crazy. Her hand left his balls and went straight to her skirt, yanking it up, she took him again in her mouth, letting her tongue explore the underside of the tip while sucking in and out. She got her hand into her knickers and expertly found her clit, a low moan escaped her lips, vibrating through his cock.

"Uhhhhhhhh." He cried breathlessly, "Stand up your horny slut!" He yelled suddenly.

She stopped, shocked she jumped to her feet, face and chest flushed.

"Uh I'm sorry..." She began

"Bend over the table, that hungry cunt of yours needs fucked." He ordered.

She flooded with relief but wasted no time in complying, she walked to his desk and bent over. He pulled her skirt up, her knickers down, slapped her round arse before lining his cock up with her opening and plunging into her with such force it took her breath away.

With his hands on her waist he pulled almost out before once again railing her till his balls were caressing her arse. She thought she would split open, his cock filling her like nothing she had ever felt before. He continued to almost pull out and then ram his cock into her as hard as he could. "Please." She called out in spite of herself. "Give it to me!"

He increased the speed, thrusting in and out of her, making her cry out. The contents of the desk were rolling around and falling off with the banging. He reached around and found her swollen clit, he strummed it with precision as he fucked her.

She was whimpering and squirming, pushing herself back onto his thrusts. "I'm gonna come Mr Collins..." She cried out.

He grabbed her shoulders with both hands and plunged into her with such intensity they both screamed - oblivious to who might have heard. Again and again and again, pushing his rock hard cock deep inside her. She felt it in her stomach, that warm tingling, another thrust burst her orgasm wide open and she let out a guttural growl as the most intense orgasm ripped through her, wave after wave of pure please. She all but collapsed onto the desk.

He slowed for a moment and steadied her back up, before grinding his cock into her as deeply as he could, out and in, out and in; he picked up speed, he was panting loudly with each thrust. "Are you ready to take it?"

"Yes." She whimpered and with that he thrust a final time, erupting deep inside her. He collapsed onto her, as his cock spouted stream after stream of hot liquid into her.

After catching his breath, he pulled his now almost flaccid cock from her folds, straightened her and carried her back to the couch. He sat her down and then sat beside her, a long strong arm around her shoulders. She was totally spent, breathless and covered in a sheen of sweat. He looked down at her and smiled.

"You did very well sweetie. Starting tomorrow, you'll no longer be working in Rachel's department." He said with a smile. Her face dropped! "You'll be my personal secretary. Answering only to me."

K155
K155
37 Followers