Joey Finds a New App Ch. 50

Story Info
Joey and Billy meet more friends.
3.3k words
4.74
5k
9

Part 50 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

Joey and Billy were able to relax more after the girls left as they finished their lunch. Billy was still completely flushed following the kiss and whatever Lauren whispered in his ear. Joey decided not to push him too much at this point and kept the conversation casual.

"Wanna go check out some games?" Joey offered.

"Sure," Billy replied as they got up.

They left the food court and headed down toward the game store as they had done before with their arms around each other. As they entered one of the plazas, Joey noticed the restrooms and thought he should make a stop. He led Billy down the hall towards the restrooms and low and behold they ran into Coach Short and his son.

"Hey there, young man," Coach bellowed. "Out with a lovely young lady, I see."

"Afternoon, Coach," Joey said, "Billie and I just finished some lunch, and we were heading to the game shop."

"Oh my," Coach replied after taking a better look at Billy. "I should have recognized you from Friday, Billie. I'm sorry sweetie."

Joey noticed Billy was even more flushed now being so close to Coach as he replied softly, "It's alright, Coach. I know I'm changing my look a lot."

"I like the way you look, Billie," he said in his deep resonate voice. "Have you met my son, Dan? He works for the school district. Dan, this is Joey and Billie, the two I was telling you about. So, I see after taking my advice you've managed to make some friends, Billie," he observed.

"Yes, sir," Billy replied shyly. "Joey has been really nice to me this week. I also made two new friends earlier, Lauren and Lacey."

"Now you watch those two, Billie," Coach warned. "They can be trouble sometimes. You stick with Joey and Kevin and I'm sure you'll do just fine."

"Nice to meet you, Joey," Dan said extending his hand. "You as well young lady," holding his hand as he might a little girl.

"My son and I were about go pick out a new suit for an interview, but thought we'd take care of business first," Coach offered. "In fact, I think we can take care of that right over here."

After a short glance down the hall, he opened the door to the large family restroom and invited them in saying, "I think we can all take care of that right in here."

Joey saw Dan smile wide before entering the spacious restroom. He glanced down at Billy who nervously nodded, then allowed Joey to lead him into the room. Coach followed the group into the room and locked the door triggering the occupied sign outside. He turned on the fan offering a bit of white noise so they couldn't be heard all that well from anyone going to the other restrooms.

"I don't know about you two, but I have got to go," Coach said as he started undoing his zipper. "You thirsty, Baby? Might want to take off that nice white jacket so you don't get it messy."

They watched Billy nervously unzip his jacket revealing the tight pink half shirt which clearly showed off his large, puffy areolas and nipples.

"Mm. Mm. Mm," Coach moaned as he took in the sight of the feminized boy. "Might wanna take off that sexy shirt too, being that you've got some work to do."

Billy obliged after taking a long glance at Coach's cock now exposed and hanging to his knee. Coach stepped over to Billy and helped him sit on the bench next to the diaper changing table. He nodded at his son and Joey who joined him in front of Billy. They each followed suit and pulled out their dicks to hang in front of Billy. Billy swallowed hard and nervously picked up Coach's dick placing the head inside his open mouth. It was soft unlike Joey and Dan's which hung half-erect on either side of the coach. Coach made a moan indicating his relief right after he started the release of his piss into Billy's mouth who shook when the sudden stream hit the back of his mouth. Even with Billy's recent practice he couldn't swallow quick enough to avoid getting piss on his face. Each time he swallowed he briefly closed his mouth causing the stream to splatter on his lips and drip down his neck and breasts.

"Oh, Baby. That's a good job," Coach said encouragingly. "Drink down my golden juice like you did on Friday."

Joey and Dan both avoided touching their dicks as they were challenged to avoid an erection. Following a good five mouthfuls, the coach's stream dribbled down to be thin and slow. He made the typical grunt a man makes when he finishes pissing, then encouraged Billy to suck his head clean.

"Thank you, sweetie," Coach said brushing his cheek lightly. "You sure are hot, little girl."

"Ok, I can't hold any more," Dan said as he stepped up to Billy presenting his long fat cock.

Billy brought Dan's dick to his mouth the same way he had his father, then opened wide for the new stream of piss.

Dan grunted just as his dad had earlier, just before releasing his powerful stream in Billy's mouth. Joey had no trouble holding it with his new capabilities and he waited patiently while Billy served as a toilet for the men. With Dan's dick being half-erect, the angle had the piss going straight into his throat and Billy was able to swallow easier and less often. It still splattered and ran down to his breasts, where Coach was now tweaking his puffy nipples.

"Girl, I'd swear your titties are getting bigger every day," Coach observed. "They were just soft nipples last time I played with them. Now they're easily a nice, soft A-cup."

Dan seemed to have a little more piss stored up than his father, but he was starting to slow down himself. With his last few trickles, Billy sucked his dick into his mouth to clean it off. The coach had wet some paper towels and wiped Billy's breasts clean.

"Just a minute, Joey," Coach said while he cleaned Billy's breasts. "I've got to feel these titties for a minute. They sure are nice, little girl."

Coach and Dan both proceeded to caress and tweak Billy's breasts causing him to whimper and moan. He was idlily stroking both large black cocks while they played with him, and Joey noticed his little tent had popped under his skirt.

Joey stepped up and placed his dick in Billy's mouth, then said, "Let's do like before, Billy so you don't get piss on anyone."

Joey released his stream into Billy's gaping mouth, then stopped the flow while he swallowed. As earlier, Joey stream of piss was large and fast as it filled Billy's mouth. Repeatedly, Billy swallowed Joey's piss, moaning, and squirming now as he stroked the other two cocks. Following Billy's eighth mouthful of Joey's hot piss, the stream finally slowed allowing Joey's cock to harden as the other two had.

"Well, little lady," Coach said. "You sure were thirsty. I hope you're hungry too."

Billy moaned and began sucking Joey's dick as before, gobbling down the shaft and allowing the cock to enter his throat. Within a couple minutes, Billy was full throating Joey's dick leaving a wet coating of slobber each time.

"Damn, Dad," Dan said, "You weren't kidding when you said she was like a Hoover."

Billy extracted himself and started on the coach's fat dick. Joey loved watching Billy and Stevie suck the coach's dick. Their pale white skin swallowing his dark black shaft was mesmerizing to him. Billy was stroking Joey now as he gobbled up the coach's dick as he had Joey's just a few minutes ago. As before he was full throating the long black shaft in short order. Billy was eagerly swallowing dick now and Joey could tell he wanted cum bad. Despite that he pulled off the coach's dick and went to his son's dick to repeat the process. Again, within a couple of minutes, Billy was throating the man's entire dick.

"Dayum," Dan said while Billy sucked his dick expertly. "This babe can suck some dick, Dad. She's better than my date from the other night, and she was a freak!"

Dan had his hand on the back of Billy's head although it was hardly necessary as Billy was eager to eat his cock. Billy sucked hard each time he pulled back from the base of his dick and Joey could see his cheeks squeezing the large shaft as it exited his throat. It was hot seeing Billy's neck expand with the bulk of cockmeat he swallowed each time. Surprisingly, Billy was adept at handling three cocks at the same time. Much better than earlier this week when he first attempted to serve Kevin and he at the same time.

"Fuck this," Dan said pulling Billy from his cock. "I want some of that fat ass you talked about, Dad. Come up here, Honey. Let me lie down here and you can have a seat on my cock while you work on getting your fix."

Dan dropped his pants and briefs, then hung them on the hook, before pulling his shirt off and revealing his muscular upper body. He laid on the bench and held his spit covered cock up for Billy who had pulled his panties off from under the skirt. Billy slowly backed up onto the hard wet shaft and his eyes rolled back when Dan's cock entered his ass. With a series of mewing and moaning sounds, Billy was now fully sheathing Dan's large cock with his rectum. Once he got the rhythm right, he reached for the two large cocks waiting for his mouth. He returned to Joey's now aching dick and swallowed it as before.

Joey was severely turned on at the scene in front of him and even with ability to control his orgasm, he was sure he was going to dump his load soon. He wanted to see if Billy could do like Stevie had earlier in the week, taking two cocks up his ass at the same time. He wasn't sure how comfortable Coach would be having his dick so close to his son's, so he volunteered himself. Having witnessed Dan's escapades with Roxanne on video, he figured he would be OK with it.

Joey extracted himself from Billy's hungry mouth, then after removing his pants and briefs, he got on the other side of the bench to maneuver as he and Kevin had done. There was little bench remaining, but Joey was able to work himself up against Dan. Billy paused his sucking to try to understand what was happening, when Coach began giving directions.

"Now come on up here for a second, little lady," he said pulling Billy up for an embrace. "We're going to see how much dick you can take in that hungry ass of yours."

Dan allowed Joey to scoot up close to him once he realized what was happening, making some additional room as well. Dan's cock was dark, like his father's but Joey could see it was a bit of a mess. He pressed his large cock up against Dan's and the coach helped Billy back up onto the now fat tower of dick awaiting him. In this position, Dan entered Billy first, but paused allowing Joey to angle his dick against his. Billy moaned loudly when Joey's cock entered his now stretched hole. The Coach caressed his soft breasts and encouraged him to sit down more the massive amount of flesh entering him. Billy was holding his skirt up while he continued his descent on their cocks.

"Let me see how much you love cock, Baby," Coach said. "I know you want it. I know you want all the dick up in there. That's right, keep taking it, little lady."

It never ceased to amaze Joey, watching this much cock enter a tight ass whether it was Adam, Stevie or now Billy. He could feel Dan's cock pulsing as it likely ached as Joey's did. Billy kept working the shafts into his ass which thankfully was assisted with the massive amount of spit he left on Joey's dick. Billy was breathing heavy now as Coach kept helping him take more dick in his ass. He was passing the halfway point and paused for a minute to catch his breath. He pulled up a couple inches slowly and Joey could feel his ass squeezing and quivering on his cock. His ass cheeks rippled with his quivers as he started his descent again, this time with more urgency. His eyes were fluttering, and he was moaning loudly as he took the large cocks up his ass. With just a few more strokes, he had finally bottomed out on the two dicks lodged inside him.

He was clearly surprised he was able to take so much dick up his ass as he looked at Joey with desperate need on his face. He looked over at Dan, then up at the coach before reaching out to take hold of Coach's dick awaiting him. As he grinded on the two cocks inside him, he began the process of swallowing Coaches large black cock. Joey just sat back and watched the spectacle before him and now ached to cum. He was able to hold it, but he didn't really want to. Billy held onto the coach's hips as he throated his cock, then started riding the two dicks in his ass. He was able to establish a slight rhythm allowing him to pleasure all three men at the same time.

"Baby, you're doing so good," Coach said encouragingly. "Look at you, taking care of three big men at the same time."

Billy was moaning loudly while he fucked himself on the two cocks. Joey could see him swallowing Coach's large dick. He watched as Billy expertly worked the large shaft in and out of his throat, bulging his neck as it entered each time. Coach leaned back and held Billy's head guiding him through each stroke. He started pumping his hips into Billy's mouth and bottoming out each time. Watching Billy get throat fucked by the coach was like watching extreme porn. Billy was slobbering spit down his chin, neck and breasts and now had completely submitted to Coach's throat fucking. He was making gulping sounds like porn stars do when they suck cock. Somehow, he managed to maintain fucking Joey and Dan despite being manhandled by the coach. The scene just continued to escalate as they continued fucking Billy with full strokes in his ass and throat. Watching a foot of thick black cock enter Billy's throat was such a turn on Joey had to release. Just as he was about to shoot his load, Dan yelled out.

"I'm gonna fill this cum slut up right now," Dan growled. "Take my load, Baby."

Joey felt the warmth of Dan's cum surround his cock as he felt the pulsing dick next to his. This last thread of pleasure pushed him over and he pumped his cum in Billy as well. They both released massive amounts of cum into Billy's ass causing Billy to whimper and moan loudly between the throat fucking sounds he was making. Joey felt Billy squeeze he and Dan's cocks as they pumped him full of seed. He sat fully seated on the two shafts lodged inside him and allowed the coach to slam his full cock in and out of his throat. Several long strokes later, the coach released his equally large load of cum into Billy's mouth and throat. Some of it spilled down his chin and from his nostrils as the coach kept stroking through the orgasm.

"There ya go, Baby," Coach said deeply. "Just let me fill you up a little more."

Coach had several more hard pumps into Billy's mouth as he released the last of his thick cum and grunted through each one. When he finished, he slowly extracted his completely cum and spit covered cock and let it hang in front of Billy while he caught his breath. Joey saw his nostrils flair as he no doubt picked up the smell of Coach's load. He moaned then leaned into the long, dark and sloppy cock, proceeding to clean it with his lips and tongue. He was suddenly in charge of his body and again and excitedly worked at cleaning the commanding shaft in front of him. A couple minutes later, he glanced down at Joey as he reached back and felt the two cocks lodged inside him. Despite their erection slowly subsiding, their shafts were massive, and Billy's eyes looked to be filled with fear as he held his hand against their cocks while he lifted himself up. Billy hesitated slightly at the top and then quickly put his over his ass as he stood the rest of the way. Joey assumed he could feel the gape of his ass until he regained control of the muscle and allowed it to close. He could see Billy's hand covered in messy cum and smeared with the remnants of his rectum. Billy brought it to his mouth in front of the three men and licked it clean with lewd slurping sounds. Looking down at the two cocks left behind, Joey could clearly see the mess Billy left on them. It wasn't the most he had seen, but it was clear what it was. This was especially apparent on Joey's lighter skin. Billy again, didn't hesitate to turn around and take Joey's cock in hand to start cleaning it up. He licked and scooped with his tongue pulling the cum and sometimes specs and smears of shit into his mouth. He was sure to clean well under the head of Joey's dick which always seemed to collect some. He licked the pool of cum from the base of his cock, then cleaned his balls. When he started in on Dan's cock, Joey slid back and along with Coach who had stepped over by the sink now to watch Billy clean the last cock. As with Joey's, it was dirty and covered in cum. Billy tended to it just the same, cleaning his balls and shaft, then under the head with equal enthusiasm.

Finally, when Billy finished, he sat on the bench and pulled his legs up revealing his tiny dick, which looked to be covered in his own cum. Billy placed his hand under his ass and relaxed his hole open, allowing the filthy cum to spill into his hand. There was a lot and soon Billy had to add his other hand to collect it all. Joey doubted he could and sure enough he had to clinch his ass again to stop the flow. The messy cum in his hand was thick and mixed with his remnants, but he brought it right to his mouth and poured it in, then licked his palms clean. Repeating this several more times, each one slightly messier than before. It was as if he had received a cum enema and Billy didn't want to lose a single drop.

He collected himself and sat looking timidly at the three men while they watched in awe at the complete display of cum addiction. Coach had collected himself and put himself back together after a quick cleaning at the sink. Joey and Dan did the same as Billy watched in a daze seeming to be shocked at what happened. Joey helped him up to the sink and assisted in cleaning up what he hadn't licked off. He wiped his face, neck and breasts clean of the cum and saliva that spilled, then helped Billy get dressed again and turned to see the coach and his son looking worriedly at them.

"Is she going to be alright, Joey?" Dan asked.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," Joey said softly. "She likes cum a lot, and this might be like binging on it. Ya know. I'll get her home and in bed. Let me take her out," Joey said confidently. "I'll make sure the coast is clear. See you tomorrow, Coach. It was nice meeting you, Dan. Thanks for joining in on the fun!"

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers