John

Story Info
He refused to let her go.
25.4k words
4.49
40.6k
23
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmerleigh cut her eyes over at John, trying to figure him out. They'd just come from a bigger and better party where they had FINALLY had their first kiss, and now he was sitting across the room, laughing and joking like it had never happened.

She couldn't understand it.

They had been best friends, of a sorts, since they were in elementary school. They grew up together and they had hung out as much as he was allowed growing up. It wasn't until college that she had started crushing on him, when they had started spending more time together.

ALL their time together.

She gave him another hurt look that he wasn't noticing.

John, or Little John as she had known him since they were small, had come from a strict family. His father, also John, had gone to school with her parents, so had his mother. His mother had taken off when John was six and never came back, so it was just the two men.

Emmerleigh wasn't sure exactly why John hated his dad so much, but she assumed it had something to do with how strict he was and how he hadn't allowed him to do anything at all besides sports in highschool. No partying, no real friends. He was trapped at home.

He had become an athlete and he managed to be hugely popular and hot despite the fact that he couldn't have friends outside of school and he was even more poor than she was. She had been to his small trailer in the trailer park a total of six times in her life and four of those times were for tutoring him. Usually he went to her house for it, but those particular times her house was off the table.

She had seen his father three times during those tutoring sessions. He had given her a single once over, looked at his son, then sighed and left without a word. John was a younger version of his father, at least as far as build and looks. Where style was concerned, they parted drastically. John worked part time and went to the stores that sold second hand consigned clothes, the nice kind. He looked like a model, he was beautiful. His father was a biker, his fashion consisted of jeans and boots and leather. That was pretty much all she knew about him, save that he had a motorcycle he drove even in the winter.

When college finally came, she and John started hanging out more and more and he was finally allowed to go to parties as long as he kept his grades up and was never late to a single basketball practice. It was a 3A school, but a scholarship was a scholarship. He could still live at home and not have to worry about extra expenses.

Emmerleigh was also poor, but she managed a full ride to the small school and stayed in the dorms. Away from her three brothers and two sisters. John had become her constant companion, taking her everywhere with him and she had started developing a crush on him her freshman year in the little college.

It was their Junior year now and they had only just kissed.

John had picked her up for a huge party and she had dressed up, hopeful that he would notice her more than to just joke with her. She wanted him to LOOK at her. Like she looked at him. Other guys looked all the time, she didn't know why he seemed so oblivious. They had started drinking and the party devolved to drinking games and John's friend Mack had dared him to kiss her, 'deep throat', as he put it.

John had just laughed and tackled her to the floor and kissed her within an inch of her life. It had affected her profoundly as she panted and stared at him, but he had just sat up and issued the next dare.

When a guy dared Savannah to go down on John, the girl had jumped right up and grabbed John's hand, ready to pull him to the bedroom. John had only laughed and shook his head.

"I need to be getting home," he laughed. "I have practice in the morning. Come on, babe," he called to Emmerleigh, taking her hand and pulling her to stand. He held on to her hand all the way to her car and she wondered then if he had just assumed they were a thing? Maybe she was just hoping for something to happen that was already happening?

She peeked at him again, then sighed.

They hadn't gone home, he had driven them to a smaller party. Apparently a few of his closer friends knew he was ditching the larger party because Mack, his sister and his sister's boyfriend showed up fifteen minutes after they had.

Now they were sitting in a circle, drinking, talking and laughing.

She made herself quit overthinking it and got up, moving to sit in the circle. John immediately made room for her and she sat with him, but that was all. No hand holding, no arm around her.

She didn't get it.

Ben was across from her and he gave her a shy smile, looking her over with interest and she looked away quickly, blushing. She tried to clear her head of the alcohol and listen to what John and his friends were talking about.

"All I know is, she is totally nuts. She went full stalker crazy when I tried to end it," Braydon was saying. "I mean, I know it's some guys hugest fantasy, but fuck. I was not ready for a fucking foursome. That's not my jam, I don't care if she is into it, I am one on one and that's it."

"Fuck, asshole. How do idiots like you always get those chances? I would have fucking dove right in to all tha pussy!" an unnamed man bemoaned.

"Shit, not me. You can't be too careful anymore, I need that shit vetted first," Mack laughed. "I don't even know if I would like a foursome. I haven't given too much thought to my purest fantasy. What about you, John? You dive into that or you have a better fantasy?"

"Oh, I know exactly what I want," John grinned, his eyes sparkling. "Total and complete submission. I want to come home, get out of the shower and go to my room and there it is, open to me, on display. Blindfolded, gagged, cuffed down to my bed, ass up and ready. Complete trust, zero doubts, all in. Complete trust to do whatever the fuck I want. And even knowing I am going to tear that shit up and offering it up anyway. Begging for it."

Emmerleigh's heart was racing and she was going hot and wet in places tha made her blush.

"Fuck, dude, I think I have a chubby," Ryan laughed, pulling Jean closer. Jean laughed at him and Mack just shook his head at his sister and her boyfriend.

"And you just expect this sub to magically appear for you?" Mack asked John.

"Oh, no. No, they will know exactly who they are and they will step up. Do as they know they should for me. Give themself to me completely and know that as much as I intend to claim them and destroy them completely, I will also take care of them. They will know and there will be no doubt at all. I am just waiting for them to submit."

Emmerleigh was reeling. He wanted a sub? He was a... dom? She'd had no idea, but it made sense now. He was so self assured and confident and commanding. He was just waiting for a sign that she would give herself to him completely.

Did she want that? Was she a sub? No, she didn't think she was, but the things he had said... she wanted that. She wanted to be tied to his bed and have him take her... The thought made her want to pull him away from the party right then and show him. Show him she could be all of that for him.

She didn't move, she sat and listened to the group as they talked and laughed about fantasies. No one asked her what hers was, though she hardly noticed that. Anyone with eyes could see exactly what her fantasies were and they all involved the hard body jock in the tight armani shirt sitting next to her.

She woke with a hangover on the couch of the living room in that house and she groaned as she sat up.

Ben gave her an embarrassed smile. "John will be back any time, he had to be at practice and didn't want to wake you."

"It's fine... umm... do you know where the bathroom is?"

"There's a half bath right there, but Jean is passed out on the floor and she puked and missed the toilet. You can use mine. First door on the left at the top of the stairs, there are two doors right next to each other in my room. The one on the left is the bathroom."

"You live here?" she asked, blinking and looking around as she stood.

"Yeah," he blushed. "Umm. If you want you can shower too, I can grab you a shirt to wear and some of my mom's old yoga pants."

"Oh... thanks, I'll be fine. I'll shower when I get home," she mumbled, stumbling up the stairs.

By the time she made it back downstairs, John was back. He was grinning up the stairs at her. "Ready, Em?"

"Sure," she answered, his smile pulling at her. He was in shorts and a tank top and he was still sweaty looking despite how cold it was outside. She was quiet on the way home, thinking about what he had said the night before.

Just as he pulled in, his phone rang. "Hey man, what's up? . . . No, I am dropping Em off and picking up my car now. . . . Yeah, I can swing by later and grab a few. . . . No, right now I am going straight home and getting a shower. Well, after I fill my guzzler up and grab breakfast, then I am getting a nap. It will be around threeish? . . . Awesome, see you then," he said cheerily, hanging up. "Later Em!" he called happily, looking slightly confused at her expectant look.

His look said he didn't know why she was standing and looking at him instead of going into her dorm. He turned and went to his own car, the old 77 Monaco that he pretty much hated.

An idea hit her and she was suddenly very very certain. She knew what he wanted, why he had laid out his plans in front of her. She flew inside and showered as fast as she ever had, pulled on old jeans and a sweater, not really caring what. The what didn't matter since she wouldn't be wearing them long. Stopping at the little 'Priscilla's' store, she grabbed a blindfold, ball gag and cuffs.

She pulled into the trailer park and she excitedly went to the door, then hesitated.

He hated for people to come over to his trailer, HATED it... but she had been there before and if what he said was true, he wouldn't care.

She started to knock, then paused again and just tried the knob. It opened and she slipped in, looking around.

She heard the shower running and it wasn't hard to find her way around. The bedroom door was open and the light on, the door to the bathroom shut and the shower running. She hurried in, both terrified and excited. She closed the door partway, but not all the way before pulling her clothes off and pulling the ball gag on. She got on the bed and arranged the two cuffs so that she could find them easily once she was blindfolded. She set the keys on the little nightstand, then pulled the blindfold on before laying on her belly and putting her hands in the cuffs.

Now she had to wait and that was the hard part.

Her mind raced as she imagined what he might say or do. She wasn't afraid of the sex, she wasn't a virgin, she was more afraid of how he would react. What else he had planned besides just sex.

What had he meant by destroy?

The shower turned off and she froze, her heart trying to hammer out of her chest.

She heard the bathroom door open and from the tiniest triangle of sight with the blindfold, she could see light spread open as he pushed the bedroom door open.

There was silence and stillness for a long moment as she arched her back and writhed on his bed, offering herself to him exactly as he had said. She heard the door close, then the towel hit the floor next to the bed just before his long, strong hands landed on her calves.

She sucked in a breath, still afraid, but she knew what he wanted. She let him spread her legs wider and she arched her back harder, offering him a better view. His fingers slid up her calves to her thighs, pushing her legs wider and she let him, letting out a small moan of expectation and excitement.

His hands paused on her upper thighs as he looked down at her, then slid up and cupped her ass, massaging lightly as he gripped a cheek in each hand. He released and slid his hands higher to the small of her back, holding her waist in his massive hands, his thumbs in the dimples on her back and he seemed to enjoy that view for a long moment before sliding his hands up her ribs to her shoulders.

She moaned around the gag as his hip pressed against hers and she felt his hard cock drag against her.

He slid his fingers into her hair, still slightly wet from her own shower and she rolled her head back as he tugged gently. He rolled his thumb over her drawn lips, pressing lightly around the gag as if he liked what he saw.

He shoved back suddenly and let her head drop. She heard a drawer open and then the sound of metal on metal and something else, she wasn't sure what. His hand on her ankle made her twitch slightly as he pulled her legs wide. He lifted her waist off the bed and put something under her, it felt like a large, rolled pillow, then eased her down onto it so her ass was lifted high in the air. He spread her legs wide again, then looped a rope around her ankles and tied them to the bed, holding her legs wide open for him.

She moaned again, in ecstasy this time, excited for what was to come. She could feel her pussy throbbing, feel her heartbeat in it. She heard another sound, something solid sliding on something solid and hard. A moment later, she heard the sound of a shutter on a phone camera.

Panic flared. She hadn't considered pictures being taken? She hoped he wouldn't show them to anyone! She couldn't say anything, her mouth was gagged. All she could do was put it aside to talk to him about later. For now she would play into his fantasy. She rolled her hips up, arching her back again and strained in her bonds. She tried to give him a good show, act as he wanted her to act and offer herself to him completely.

After several pictures, she heard him set his phone down, then the entire bed moved as he climbed into the bed behind her and slid his warm hands up her legs again. She let out a moaning sigh, relishing in the feel of his hands on her skin. She had been dreaming about this for the last three years!

His mouth on her hip made her gasp again, then groan in pleasure as he trailed his lips up, planting kisses all the way up to the small of her back. His hands glided up her ribs and under, gently caressing her breasts and rolling her nipples.

She let out a wanton sigh as she let her head fall to the pillow in bliss. She had thought he was going to be rough and demanding, but he was being so gentle and loving, just like she had always hoped for. His mouth was hot as he gently bit along her ribs, dragging his teeth over her before kissing, then moving up again and again until he was kissing her shoulder. She could feel his cock, hard and demanding, hanging heavily on her leg as he moved, but he was ignoring it as he lavished her with attention.

Tears filled her eyes under the blindfold. She'd dated, briefly, before college. She'd had sex with Jayden several times and it could have been the same time every time. He had pushed her to her back on his bed, climbed on her missionary style, used a lubed condom to push into her, pumped a little over a dozen times, then rolled off of her. That was it. Every single time. She had tried to get him to do more, to play a bit, to kiss. Anything. But if she initiated foreplay, he went right to the sex and when he was done it was over. When she tried to talk to him about it, about wanting more and wanting to get off herself, he had accused her of being obsessed with sex and broken up with her. She hadn't been upset at all, that was right about the time she had started looking at John as more than a friend.

Emmerleigh lifted her head again and turned as he kissed her neck, pressing her check to his. He turned her face to his and playfully licked her lips before planting sweet kisses all around her mouth. His fingers were deft as they went to the catch on the gag and released it, pulling it away quickly before pulling her into a passionate kiss. She kissed him eagerly, pouring in every bit of affection that had been building up for him, all of the adoration she was feeling for him now as he treated her so gently.

He finally pulled back, moving just enough that his long cock was pressed along the length of her backside. His hand slid up and around, enclosing her entire throat in his long, slender fingers.

"Ohhhh... yes, John! I have wanted you for so long!"

He leaned in and kissed her again, then reached down with his free hand to play his fingers through her wet slit. She was soaked, so ready for him and he seemed to really like that, making a pleased noise low in his throat. A primal sound that was so utterly alpha, it made her moan again.

"I want you to fuck me, John," she whispered, leaning her head back to his shoulder and turning towards him as his hand held her neck.

He kissed her again, his fingertips still playing in her wetness. His fingers moved down, almost under her and she whimpered as his fingertips pressed hard against her clit, making her body twitch. He rolled his fingers over it again and again, making her writhe and pant, her breath coming in hitching bursts.

Where the HELL had he learned this? It was... it felt so good!

He kissed her jaw, just below her ear and held his lips there as his fingers worked her feverishly and all she could do was go taut beneath him and moan.

"Oh god PLEASE!" she begged. "Please fuck me, I need you!"

He stopped toying with her and moved, his lips rising to her temple as he positioned himself. She had a brief surge of clarity where she thought she should tell him to put a condom on, but it was gone in seconds as his long hard cock plunged into her. Instead she let out a low cry of bliss as he filled her, his thick cock spreading her open in a perfect fit. He groaned then, a hissing sigh, then another soft moan of pleasure as he moved slowly. He made love to her, gentle and perfect as tears filled her eyes again.

"I'm so close!" she whispered, angling her head to try and hold him as best she could with bound hands.

He moved more quickly, his fingers tightening around her throat slightly as he moved and that was all it took. It hit her, washing over her in a rippling, shuddering wave that yanked her body out of her own control as she jerked in her bonds. He went still inside of her, his cock buried deep as she came around him, squeezing his cock over and over again as he let out a small grunt of surprise.

When her climax subsided, his tense muscles began relaxing and he slowly began moving again, gently making love to her as he kissed her jaw and neck, holding her against his chest. She let herself get lost in it, in his arms, his hands, his lips and his beautiful, perfect cock.

When he started to speed up again, his hands moving to her hips as he went tense, she knew he was close and it thrilled her. "Yes, John! Yes, please! I want to feel you come for me!"

He rammed in and held himself there, then his cock throbbed and she felt him spilling hot cum deep inside of her cunt. She moaned, not even caring about consequences. She wanted this, she wanted him and she wanted his cum filling her!

His body slumped slightly on her as he tried to catch his breath, his lips on her neck. He kissed her shoulder gently, then eased his shrinking cock out of her and rolled slightly to fall on the bed next to her.

She smiled and let out a sigh. "Mmmm, that was amazing," she whispered as he rolled and stroked her back. "I have been wanting this for so long and I was so afraid to tell you. To just come to you and..."

Her breath caught as the front door opened and she went tense.

He moved quickly, jumping off the bed to make sure his door was shut and flip the light off.

She could hear a low voice talking, it seemed like on the phone. His dad was home in the middle of the day? What time was it?

Hands found her ankles in the dark and he quickly untied her legs, then pulled her blindfold off before fumbling for the keys on the nightstand.