John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as he uncuffed her, his fingers searching. It was ludicrous that they were two consenting adults hiding in his bedroom and trying to be quiet so his dad wouldn't hear them.

He grabbed her face and kissed her and she could feel the smile on his lips. He was amused too, and he thought it was funny that she was giggling about it. She rolled when her hands were free and he caught her up in his arms, pulling her close to him and hugging her against him as they listened to the voice talking on the phone through the walls. They were both silent, but she kept giggling into his chest until he was chuckling quietly.

Finally, the voice went quiet and his father went into his room next door, the paper thin walls making her more nervous now. She could hear every little thing his dad was doing, and when he turned on the TV, she could hear every word clearly though it wasn't very loud.

She turned and reached up to his face, pulling him into a quick kiss. "I am going to go while he is busy," she whispered.

"Stay," he whispered back, holding her closer. "Why are you afraid of him finding out?"

"Because he hates you?" she whispered, confused.

He went tense all over and she realized she'd said the wrong thing. She had no idea if his dad hated him, he'd just alluded to it and made it seem like that was the case. He'd never said it outright. He just made it clear his dad didn't allow him to have guests and he couldn't go anywhere at all.

"I mean... you know... the way you two are with each other and... I just don't want him to know I am here. I don't want him upset with me? Ok?" she asked.

"Alright," he answered softly, his lips on her cheek as he spoke. "Will you come back?"

"Yeah! Of course... when?"

"I will be back here tonight after I do a few things, he'll be gone, he has plans. Sevenish? I might be a little late, but if I am...? I would love to see you in the same place here in my bed."

She could hear the smile in his whisper and she blushed in the dark. "I'll be here," she told him softly, feeling elated. "And... I will leave everything here. Leave out what you want me to use."

"I'll leave the door unlocked for you," he whispered breathlessly, like that thought had excited him immensely.

He kissed her again, holding her face tenderly, then let her get up and yank her clothes on quietly, then slip out. She could still hear his fathers TV, but she could also hear him snoring loudly. She hurried out and couldn't stop her smile as she drove home.

The day took an eternity to go by and she couldn't focus on anything at all. Her essay sat open on her laptop, but she was staring through it, smiling and thinking about what had happened.

How amazing he had been, how attentive and loving and sweet.

Were his words about being a dom all a ruse? He was so incredibly thorough and gentle, it had to have been. A way to scare her a little before he spoiled her completely. She thought that was adorable, the way he had made her a little afraid of him. Almost like he was testing her to see if she loved him enough to go that extra mile for him, just so that he could show her how worth it he was.

She showered again when the time got near, then fixed up a little. She even wore her fanciest set of underclothes, deciding he could take them off of her if he wanted, or see her in them.

When she pulled up to the trailer, it was completely dark, no one was there at all yet. She had arrived slightly early in the hopes that she would get there before him and she could set up.

She went to his room and smiled at the blindfold and cuffs on the bed, but was happy to see he had left the ball gag on the nightstand. It was uncomfortable and she didn't like it very much. She set up the few little fake candles she had gotten from the dollar tree, hoping it didn't lessen their romantic symbolism. She'd had a few real candles, but the thought of being cuffed to the bed while a fire started had scared her enough to put them back and get the fake ones.

She got down to her underwear, afraid he would be home any second and laid on the bed facing up this time. Putting the blindfold on first, she managed to secure her hands and make herself comfortable on the pillow.

She was prepared to wait, she knew she had come early and he'd said he might be late, but she was incredibly pleased when she heard the front door open not five minutes later.

She heard the bedroom door open and saw a corner of light spread across the room as it did.

"Mmmm," he purred, then closed the door and moved closer. She could hear him pulling his clothes off and she smiled, twisting and squirming in excitement.

She heard the camera again and anxiety flared up. "Promise you won't ever show those to anyone!" she gasped quickly.

"Mmm-mmm," he sighed, moving closer to her and kissing her breast, just above her bra. "Never," he whispered happily, then unfastening her bra. He pulled it open and moved again, then took more pics with his phone as he lightly caressed her breasts in turn and rolled her nipples.

He finally tossed the phone aside, then moved over her and lowered himself above her. He teased her nipples with his lips and tongue and she smiled again.

"I like that," she whispered.

"I can tell," he whispered back, then nibbled on her very hard nipple.

He moved again, kissing a trail down her ribs and her belly until he got to her pussy. He hardly had to push at all to get her to open her legs for him, she was eager to feel him inside her again.

He had other things in mind as he quickly kissed her clit and pushed her legs up high as he held her open wide to him. She sucked in a breath as she felt his hot breath on her pussy lips and she knew he was just looking her over. She could even imagine the pleased and proprietary look on his face. When he leaned in and slid his tongue along the length of her slit, she moaned rapturously, encouragingly.

He needed no more encouragement, growling as he moved down and rolled his mouth around her wet pussy, then licking up to her clit before closing his lips around it. He sucked gently and swirled his tongue around her until she was crying out in pleasure and begging him in a whisper to never stop. He eased one and then two fingers into her and turned his hand so that he could work her from the inside, beckoning her to come by rubbing against her g-spot.

She groaned and was almost half crazed with that thought. He knew where her g-spot was! His fingers and mouth worked in tandem and all she could do was grip the cuffs in her hands and cry out in need as her body tightened under him. As she got closer, she went more and more rigid until her body was straining with the effort, then suddenly it was as if her entire body sucked a huge breath in, everything pulling way back before releasing it and blowing it all out.

She screamed as it rolled over her, her body bucking up into his mouth and making him lose his grip on her hip. He growled and groaned, catching her so he could keep working his mouth on her clit, then she felt it. Something she had never felt before as a hypersensitive pleasure shot up in her and fluid shot out of her pussy forcefully. It did it twice more as the orgasm rocked her, the unbearable spike in pleasure and the cum gushing out of her as she screamed.

When she finally went limp in his hands and tried to catch her breath, he pulled back and laughed low in his throat. He was incredibly pleased with himself as he kissed her thighs and then her belly before getting up.

He returned in moments with a towel and eased it under her after using half of it to wipe her down. "Fucking perfect," he rumbled, moving up to leave another trail of kisses up her ribs to her neck. "You good?"

"Fuck," she managed. "I don't fucking know! That... that was amazing, John! So fucking perfect! I... I have imagined being with you so many times and it was never that good, even in my wildest dreams! I have been imagining for years! So long! God, you are so perfect!"

He chuckled, a low, happy sound before he leaned in and kissed her. "Next time you squirt like that for me, I want my cock buried inside you," he pressed, his mouth against her jaw as he moved over her, pulling her legs high again.

"Oh, fuck, John!" she panted, her excitement skyrocketing with his words.

"Beg me to fuck you again," he whispered, nudging her jaw with his chin. He sounded so incredibly pleased and happy.

She bit her lip, smiling. "Fuck me, John! Please? I will be your good, perfect girl for you forever if you please just fuck me now! Fill me with your perfect cock and take me back to heaven!"

He kissed her again and she could feel his smile as he did.

She giggled. "I like the scruff thing you have going, it's super sexy. Please, fuck me, my sexy god? Make me come for you again? I..."

She cut off as he pulled her leg high to wrap around him and rammed his cock into her almost savagely.

"Oh!" was all she managed as she gasped.

He held himself there, then eased back slowly before ramming in again with enough force to almost bruise her.

"Oh god!" she whispered, in shock. It was thrilling and it felt amazing.

The fourth time he did it, her body jerked and cum squirted out of her and all over him as the pleasure surged. His chuckle was dark then and she knew. She knew he was doing it on purpose, knowing exactly what would make her come that way. He did it again and again until she was begging him to please stop, she couldn't take it anymore. He finally did and started actually fucking her. Not making love, not gentle and loving, but pure, primal fucking.

It was bliss. She came again, the orgasm locking up her body and locking his cock down as well as he clutched her arms, riding her out.

"Uhguh!" she wailed as it subsided.

He gave her no respite, immediately starting to fuck her again and all she could do was wail and try to hold on to herself. He held her legs, going up on his knees and pulling her up to pound into her harder and harder, making her yelp scream with every thrust.

It hit her again, her body wresting control from her as the bliss sang through her in violent wave after wave.

This time, he did not ride it out. He growled a low and almost angry growl as he came inside of her, his cock pulsing and spilling hot cum into her. She could only mewl softly as it abated and his cock finally started going soft.

He rolled off of her to his back and let out a loud, exhausted breath.

She agreed.

She'd had no idea sex could last that long or be that... satisfying.

She passed out, his arm thrown over her.

They both jerked awake hours later, the room pitch black, to the front door opening and masculine laughter. Emmerleigh jerked and John quickly uncuffed her and pulled her blindfold off. She rubbed her wrist as she yawned and shifted, her body aching from falling asleep at such an awkward angle.

There was a small crash and more laughter. Male laughter. Two men drunkenly stumbling around.

Emmerleigh giggled and rolled into John. "He get drunk like that often?" she asked in a whisper.

"More often than I would like," he answered, sounding sad and distant. So distant he hardly sounded like himself.

She curled into him and he pulled her close, kissing her on the head. "You aren't leaving," he told her in a whisper. "I don't care if he is pissed, I want you right here where I can hold you all night and make you breakfast in the morning."

She smiled, more tears welling up. He wanted to make her breakfast?!? And he wanted her to spend the night?? She hugged him closer and pressed her face to his chest, unable to stop smiling. She closed her eyes and sighed happily.

He lifted her face up to his as he raised up on one elbow to kiss her. She slid her arms around him and kissed him back, letting him pull her leg up to wrap around him.

She was ready to let him make love to her again, but they both went still again when his fathers bedroom door slammed open.

She froze and giggled again, hugging John tight as they tried to stay quiet.

"Oh, Daddy, is this what you want?" a male voice demanded.

Emmerleigh froze her eyes going wide. Were they... fooling around?!?

"This the ass you want to destroy?" the voice continued.

Emmerligh blinked, frowning. She knew that voice.

"You want my ass or my mouth, daddy?" the voice asked.

Mack! That was Mack! She was floored.

"On your knees," came the harsh reply.

Emmerleigh went completely still, her heart trying to stop in her chest. That was John. HER John. Her John in the next room with Mack and they were... together?

"Mmm, fuck... suck harder! You know how I like it! Fuck... stop. Stop a minute, find my remote and turn on the fucking TV before you wake my fucking dad again when I rip your ass open."

Emmerleigh was shaking. His dad?

She was laying there with John's father... it had been his father the whole time. It was never John.... And... John was gay? Since when?!?

The TV came on and it was loud, drowning out all sound.

Emmerleigh let out a breath, then started to get out of the bed, panic setting in. The blanket caught her foot and she fell out of the bed, her chin slamming hard on the nightstand.

"Jesus! Are you ok?" John's father asked, jumping up and switching the light on, then going to his knees next to her. "Holy shit, hold still!" he yelled, getting up and running out of the room. He came right back with a bottle of water and a towel, but Emmerleigh was still in stunned shock.

She had slept with John's father.

He helped her rinse the blood out of her mouth and the TV went quiet. Everything was quiet like they were listening.

"JOHN!" his father yelled. "Grab a bowl! Hold on, rinse your mouth, he is getting something to spit it in. Tilt your head back, let me see your eyes. You bite your tongue?"

Emmerleigh looked up at him with wide eyes, still horrified.

John hurried in with a bowl, then froze in the doorway. "Eh...EM?!? What are you doing here? Where are your clothes? Are you fucking my dad?!?"

His father ignored him, yanking the bowl away from him and holding it so she could spit the blood out. "Look at me, Em," his father said soothingly. "Let me see your eyes? I don't think you have a concussion, you hit pretty hard though. Where did you hit?"

Emmerleigh stared at him, then looked past him to John in the doorway, her emotions unstable. John looked confused and pissed. She was pissed, she realized.

"Your gay??" she asked in a wail.

He flinched and looked away.

"Of course he is... he's been gay since he was..." his father began, then he went still. "You didn't know? How could you not know, you are his best friend? Little John? How did she not know?"

John scowled and looked away.

His father put his hand on Emmerleighs shoulder and she jerked back, then snatched the sheet to cover herself. "Don't touch me!"

He jerked his hand back, confused, then understanding hit his face. "You thought I was him... You thought... that's why the cuffs and gag, that's all his thing... you thought... Jesus fucking christ, Little John! Why the hell are you stringing this girl along? How did she not know you are gay unless you are leading her on? Why? Because you still aren't out to anyone else and you are using her? That's a shitball thing to do! She is obviously in love with you! You told me she knew and you were best friends! Look at her! She is not your friend, she is in love with you! And you well know it! Don't you DARE walk away!"

Emmerleigh watched his father follow him to the living room and she scrambled to find her clothes and yank them on, then went out front. John was standing and facing the front door, his hands on his head and his father was sitting on the couch in his boxers, his head in his hands. Mack was in the doorway of John's room, looking confused.

"Em," John's father called gently when she stepped out. "Come sit down."

"No! No... I... I never knew it was you and you didn't tell me it was you! You never spoke up and told me who you were! You... I never wanted you to touch me or do anything to me! You... you made me think you were him!"

"The hell I did!" he growled angrily. "Why would I imagine in a million years you would think I was Little John?!? He likes boys, he has ALWAYS liked boys and I assumed you knew it. When you said you had been crushing on me for years, I took it literally, why wouldn't I? You chained yourself naked to my bed and offered yourself to me! Why would I think you didn't mean me, Em? Little John is gay, you were in my bed, you can see where I would think it was me you were here for."

"But... he said he was coming home to shower and when I got here, the shower was on and the room was open..."

"I showered at Mack's place," John said softly, sounding sad. "Em..."

"Don't! Don't you dare! You KNEW! You knew I was in love with you and you just strung me along, letting everyone think we were a thing. Letting ME think we were a thing! Why didn't you tell me? Why wouldn't..."

"I couldn't, Em! I... I couldn't tell anyone. Dad is the only person I could tell... My life would have been hell, Em. You know how the guys are, I would have been a complete reject! It was hard enough getting them to look past how poor I was, I couldn't let anyone know. Not even you. Especially not you."

"Because you knew I liked you and would have broken my heart... and you would have lost your cover. I wouldn't have cared! All through highschool I wouldn't have cared! I didn't start falling for you until college when you made me your world!"

He looked away quickly, his face going red.

"You needed someone, an excuse. Like last night with that rando who wanted to suck your dick. You needed a pretend girlfriend to bring with you everywhere so no one would ask questions... and what? I couldn't be in on it? Because then I wouldn't look at you the same? Why? Why couldn't I know?"

He refused to answer, bulling up.

"Because you would have started dating," Mack offered, finally chiming in. "If you knew he didn't like you, you would have stopped chasing him. Found someone else. Then he wouldn't have you to cover for him. Em, he..."

"I don't want excuses!" she said quickly, hugging herself. "This... this is complete bullshit, John!"

"Bullshit is you fucking my dad," he snarled.

She flinched back. He'd actually sounded jealous?

"She thought I was you, asshole," his dad shot back. "You better cool your temper and think about the next words you say to this young lady!"

"Me?" John demanded. "You just fucked my best friend! She is young enough to be your daughter!"

"And still 21 and plenty old enough to make her own choices!"

"You knew I would hate it! You knew I wouldn't want you to do that and you did it anyway!"

"Why shouldn't I? I don't deserve happiness because you can't stop hating yourself for five minutes? Look at her, Little John, she is stunning. She has always been stunning. The first time I laid eyes on her, all I could think was what a fucking waste because I knew she was lost on you and you didn't deserve her. She is smart, hot as hell and sweet. Always so good to you. Too good to you. Now I know why, you were jollying her along, making her think she had a chance! So yeah, I fucked her and I fucking loved it. She fucking loved it too. Given half the chance I would keep fucking her and even more!"

"Well you aren't!" John raged angrily. "She doesn't even like you, she isn't here for you!"

"Babe," Mack said chidingly, moving closer.

Emmerleigh was looking at John in shock. He WAS jealous. He was ridiculously jealous, and now Mack was jealous that John was jealous!

"Don't!" John scowled, stepping away from Mack's reaching hand. "Just... not now. Go wait in my room. Em... you need to go. I will talk to you about all of this later, but you can't stay here right now, and... you aren't welcome here."