John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is not fair!" he yelled as he laughed and caught her arms, spinning and pulling her up, tacking her down. She squealed gleefully as he held her down and kissed her. Holding her down right there, he shoved her pants off and dropped his face down, licking her slowly and making her squirm and pant. He gave her a smirk as he kissed her clit, then went at her hard, making her yell out his name and grab two handfuls of his hair. She came in moments and he sat up, still smirking as he pulled her up and kissed her. "That will have to tide you over," he grinned, getting up and going back to cooking.

She laughed and dropped down in a chair after pulling her pants up. "I don't think I will ever get tired of that!"

"Good, because I don't intend to stop any time soon. Here, peel while you sit there," he smiled as he handed her what she needed.

The day after she graduated college, he asked her to marry him and she gleefully said yes. They got married on Christmas Eve, a small wedding with a few family and friends. Little John did not come though John had invited him.

A year passed and then almost two when Emmerleigh bought a house in one of the nicer neighborhoods. John thought they could make due in something smaller, but she wanted something big and nice for her children if they ever had children. They were trying, but so far they had not succeeded.

Thanksgiving came and John invited Little John to dinner and for a wonder, he came. It was the first time Emmerleigh had seen him since the incident. He looked... not very good. He had lost weight and he looked worn down. Sad. She avoided looking at him and focused on getting dinner on the table and catching up with her own family. Her finished basement was larger than her parents' whole house, so she hosted now and her mom and aunt had come and spent the night to help. She was surprised at how much it stressed her to have Little John there, especially as bad as he looked, but she said nothing.

When he came again at Christmas, he mentioned to John that he was couch surfing with friends because he and Mack had broken up. John looked at Emmerleigh and she stared back with wide eyes, feeling put on the spot. She shrugged, looking down. "We can talk about it," she said softly. "Help me finish setting food out for the White Elephant exchange tonight?"

"I wouldn't be any trouble," Little John said quickly. "I would stay downstairs and it has a walkout basement, you would never have to see me. I would get my own food and everything. Right now I am sort of living out of my car and crashing with friends when I can. I have two jobs so I'm hardly ever home," he told her hopefully.

She gave a small nod. "Your father and I will talk about it," she repeated.

"I'm sorry, Em. Sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong and I have changed. I am on my meds now and doing better."

"Are you out?"

"Not yet... I am working on it though. I told Austin and Gina and that's a step. I will get to it, but in my own time."

"I don't want to force you, but it's a step in no longer hating yourself and what you are. You shouldn't be ashamed."

"I know! I know and... I will, Em. I promise. Just... not right away. I could even pay some rent... not a ton, they cut my hours at Abercrombie until I gain back the weight they hired me at. These meds make me so nauseous though, I can hardly eat. The Bistro cut my hours too, fewer people are eating out lately and since they got shut down for a couple weeks for that roach issue, hardly anyone comes anymore. I'm looking for another job though, it's just kind of hard with a record and being on a list."

John cut his eyes over to her again and Emmerleigh sighed. "You can stay tonight and John and I will talk about it in the morning. Tonight we have family coming over so why don't you help your father go set up the tables and chairs for the buffet?"

Emmerleigh caved and let him move in with the promise he would stay downstairs and not come up while she was home.

He stuck to that for all of a week, but came up one evening when John was working late and she was home alone. She immediately jumped up and backed away warily.

"Hey," he called gently, soothingly. "I just came up to talk to you a minute about something. Nothing bad. I just... I can get my job back at Abercrombie if I can bulk up some and get my abs and tone back. I was wondering if maybe I could get a weight set. I found a great deal on Amazon. I could pay you back eventually, I just need it to get my job back."

That was how it started. First with that, then some clothes he needed for work, then some things for his room as the weeks passed.

Emmerleigh just gave in and got him what he asked for, though John told her she might slow down with it and ask Little John to do more around the house for as much as he was asking for.

"I don't want to see him around up here, even if he's doing chores. Did he quit his job at the Bistro? It seems like he hardly ever works anymore and I haven't seen him leave for an evening shift in two weeks."

"I'll ask him. Em... say the word and he's gone. Or I'll get a lock for the basement door so he can't just come up. He'll have to come around and knock."

"It's fine... but could you talk to him about the number of guests he has coming over? If it was the same boy... but it's always a different one. It's reckless and dangerous. And I don't want random strange men coming around."

"I will talk to him," John agreed, then kissed her head gently. "Thank you... for letting me help him get the help he needs. I was afraid he wasn't going to his therapy and group therapy but now I know he is and I know he really is taking his meds. His temper is much better. It means everything to me that you are willing to give this all a shot."

"Of course," she managed to smile. "For you, anything."

He grinned, then kissed her.

It wasn't a week later that Little John came to her and told her he needed a new car, his was a rolling deathtrap and making noises and blowing fumes into the cab. It made him sick to drive it.

Emmerleigh sighed, but talked to John that evening, then told Little John the next day that she would cosign for it, but he would make the payments and keep up the insurance. He tried to pick out a nice, new car, but she made him get a used car that wasn't as expensive.

"You'll need to be able to afford the payments," she told him, shaking her head when he argued that a newer car would last him longer.

"I'm looking for a better full time job, I have applications in at several places. Couldn't you help out a bit until I find one?

He did not find one. If anything, he was taking less hours at his part time job and always out late, partying after his father told him no more guests unless he was dating them seriously.

Emmerleigh was at a loss as another year went by. She was also upset that no matter what they tried, she couldn't get pregnant. John finally went to a fertility clinic and he came home more grumpy than she had ever seen him since the incident. He threw himself down on their new couch. "Shooting blanks, babe," he finally said, not looking at her. "If you want a divorce, I'll..."

"You hush!" she cried, hurrying to him and climbing in his lap. "Of course I don't want a divorce! It's ok, we can figure out something else. We can foster children, the state has a huge lack of good foster homes. We can offer a lot for children who need a safe place and we have love to give, right?"

He cut his eyes at her, looking her face over. "I know you are disappointed, Em."

"Well sure, but it's not the end of the world! We can just make new plans! And for the record... that doesn't mean I want to try any less," she told him, leaning up and kissing his neck."

He chuckled and put his arms around her, pulling her up to kiss him.

As it turned out, they could not foster so long as Little John was living there. From the looks of things, he had no intention of moving out soon. He had 'lost' his job, claiming they wanted fresh faces and 'couldn't find' another one. He lived off of them and was always out clubbing and hanging with random men he met on Tinder. None of them were around long, Little John saying he wasn't ready to be tied down yet.

Five years passed and Emmerleigh had grown used to him being in the house. She had caught him giving her considering and resentful looks a few times since he had started coming upstairs to eat with them at dinner and sometimes lunch on the weekends. He was never up before noon.

It was a Sunday and John had taken his motorcycle out for a long ride. Little John came upstairs as she was making herself a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.

"That smells amazing," he prompted.

"I will leave the burner on for you," she told him.

"I can't make thiem as good as you can, Em," he pleaded.

"Then I guess you need the practice," she shrugged.

"Please?" he asked, coming closer and leaning over her from behind.

"Move out of my space," she said quickly, going tense.

He put his hands on her arms and slif them up to her shoulders, rubbing gently. "Relax, Em. It's ok, everything's good now, isn't it? It's all good... though... you know? I have thought about that day a lot since then. I did enjoy it, Em. A lot. I was so close to getting off... I sort of thought I might be bi for a while, but it was only you, not any other girls. I don't know what that means..."

"Little John! Shut up and get off me!" she demanded, gripping the handle of the pan, ready to hit him with it.

"Em," he whispered, quickly putting his hand around hers so she couldn't swing it. "Calm down. I have been thinking. I think I could get you pregnant. Would you like that? Having a baby that was as close to my fathers son as he could get? I know his issue, I saw the paperwork. I'm not impotent, Em. I could give you a baby if..."

"Shut up! Let me go!"

"Em! Em, listen to me. Just think about it, ok? What if you divorced him and married me instead? We could be so happy, we were always so perfect together. I can't settle down because it's not you. It's you I want to marry."

"It's my money you want to marry."

"No, Em, no. You are all I have thought about for years. I keep waiting for you to get tired of the old man taking off and ignoring you all the time."

"He spoils me and dotes on me! If he wants to ride his bike once a month or go fishing, I think he deserves a little him time and I enjoy my time too! Stop trying to manipulate the situation into something it isn't. He is a wonderful, gentle, loving man and I adore him! Now get off!"

"Em," he breathed, leaning in close. "I could give you your baby! I could give you a dozen if you wanted! We would have beautiful, perfect kids!"

"No!"

"If I got you pregnant, he would divorce you," he whispered, grinding his hard cock against her back. "We could be together. We would be so much better than you and him and no one would assume you were my kid like they do when you are with him."

"I don't care what other people think!"

"Em..." he groaned, grinding against her harder.

"Little John, I want you out of the house. Pack your shit and leave!"

"I don't think so. I think I will tell dad how you came into me, asked me to just get you pregnant. The baby would still have his DNA so it wasn't like cheating."

"He would never believe you."

"He would, he knows how bad you want a baby. Even if he didn't want to believe it, that seed of donut would be there forever."

"No, he trusts me and he knows me better than you ever did. I want you out. As soon as you are out, we can start fostering."

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, dragging his lips over her ear as he bent over her.

Emmerleigh tried to jerk away, throw herself down, but he shoved her against the stove. He took the pan from her and shoved it down the counter, then turned off the burner as she stared at it, whimpering.

"Let's go down to my room," he purred, lifting her up.

Emmerly reached back and scratched at his face, but he jerked back, then dropped her and pinned her to the floor by her wrists.

"You don't have to fight it, Em, I'm not going to hurt you," he promised. "I'm past all of that now." He picked her up again, still holding her wrists and she struggled and screamed and fought.

"Alexa!" she screamed at the device. "Call the police!"

"Shut up!" Little John hissed. "Alexa, hang up! Do not call anyone!" he yelled, clamping a hand over her mouth.

He wrestled her down the stairs and shoved her to the bed, panting.

"Stop fighting!" he demanded, using one hand to hold her and the other to shove his pants down. "I'll show you! Show you how good it can be with us! I will give you a baby and it will be perfect and beautiful like you, Em!"

Emmerleigh collapsed as she broke down, sobbing into the blankets. "Please John, please don't do this! I'm your fathers wife and I love him!"

"It should have been me!" he shouted, his voice full of anguish. "I love you Em, I have always loved you and wanted you!"

"As a possession! No, John, you don't love me, you love what I represent! Let me go! You do this and you will go to jail."

"You are not going to have me arrested," he growled, shoving her pants down, then leaning to reach something. A moment later he was squirting lube between her legs. "You tell and it will crush dad. You know he has a heart condition? His age, it might be too much. It would destroy him. Just let me give you a baby and let him think it's his. Once you see how perfect one baby is, you'll want another and another and you'll want me, Em."

"You are insane, John! It doesn't work like that! DOOOON'T!" she begged as he pressed his cock to her slit.

He didn't wait, ramming into her with a grunt. "You see, Em? See how excited I am for you? I told you I was into you!" he growled, shoving into her again and again as he held her down on his bed. "I can get excited for you, I want you like I want guys. I love this... taking you this way. I feel so... powerful. You do that to me, Em," he whispered, his eyes closed in euphoria.

"John please! If you truly have any love for me at all, stop this! Please! If you stop now, I won't turn you in! Pleeeease," she wailed as he shoved in and held himself there, throbbing and cumming inside of her.

"Fuck, Em. I love it when you beg, that is so fucking hot. That was perfect! Wasn't that good, Em? You see how good it can be? I will take you this way every time he is gone until you are pregnant," he promised, easing out of her to kiss her temple as she lay bonelessly, sobbing. "And you won't tell, Em. Ever. It would kill him and you know it. I won't go back to jail, I would kill myself first and that would destroy him too. He would blame you. Resent you. Hate you. Just let him think it's his until you see how perfect it can all be. Me and you and our kids."

"And your stream of men!" she spat angrily, trying to struggle out of his grip.

"I have needs, Em, it wouldn't mean anything. It's you I love. You understand that, right?"

"I understand that you need help. You need help beside your anger issues. You need to get help for your obsession with the perfect cookie cutter life and image of what you think it should be. You can't just pick and choose people and things and make them into a perfect magazine photoshoot, real life isn't like that!"

"I see how things are with you and my dad! You never fight and you're always smiling and happy! I want that!"

"We are like that because we're in love! And he's the exact opposite of you! We both love each other more than we love ourselves and you could never do that! Let me GO!"

"No! Not until my cum has had time to do what it needs to."

Emmerleigh screamed in frustration, sobbing into the blankets.

"It's ok, Em," he whispered, stroking her hair. "I do love you more than anything. "I will make all of this up to you, I just have to show you how perfect we really are together. Now listen to me, Em. I am not going to let you hurt my dad, do you understand? You aren't going to tell him anything and you will act like everything is normal. You are just fine and that was good. And you might get to have your baby too. Win win. I would even learn to eat pussy for you, learn how to get you off."

"I don't want you, John! I HATE you! Get that through your head! I HATE YOU! If I got pregnant with your child, I would get rid of it!"

"You're lying," he smirked. "I've known you since we were kids. You're pro choice, but you yourself would never do it. You couldn't, your heart is too big. Not to mention how badly you want a baby of your own."

"Get off me!"

"Give it a few more minutes," he whispered, kissing her neck. "Soon, we can move out of here. Get a place uptown, a nicer place. I can decorate, it will be perfect."

"Nothing is perfect, John! Nothing! Nothing will ever be perfect! Get that idea out of your head! The world isn't perfect and it's impossible for anyone to achieve perfection! And having things? It's not going to make you happy! You will never be happy until you can accept who you are!"

"You'll see," he promised. "You want me to try eating your pussy? Getting you off? I don't mind a little cum. You could tell me what you like and I..."

"Don't TOUCH me! All I want is your hands off of me and a shower!"

He chuckled, then nuzzled her neck. "A few more minutes. "I want to really give it time to take."

"Asshole!"

"So, I have been looking online for houses. I have one picked out already, it's my favorite. We should go look at it, talk to a realtor about it. All that stuff."

"You are out of your mind!"

"No, it's a cool house, Em! Really super nice. It even has a swimming pool and poolhouse! All the rooms are huge and there's a study with built-in bookcases. It's beautiful! Our room will be done in a sort of rice paper and bamboo green, all zen and perfect. The kitchen! It's nice but it needs marble countertops and a new backsplash. Chrome appliances."

"Let me GO, you fucking nutjob!"

"Chill out, EM, you're going to hurt yourself!"

"FUCK OFF! Get off me!"

"EMMERLEIGH! STOP IT!" he yelled, pinning her down even harder as she struggled. "Just wait a few more minutes! Geez. You're acting like I'm not doing you a favor! I'm going to get you pregnant just like you've been dreaming! I am going to make your dreams come true! It will all be worth it, you'll see!"

Emmerleigh just broke down sobbing again, knowing there was no reasoning with him. He was convinced that all of this was just fine and he would be able to win her over by giving her a baby.

He talked to her, whispering to her about their perfect house and what kind of car he wanted and how he was going to decorate their house. Finally he let her up, still holding her tightly. "Remember what I said, not a word. You'd be as good as killing him and you know it."

Emmerleigh nodded, her head down, defeated.

He let her go and she fled up the stairs, locking herself in her room and calling first the police, then John.

Little John was arrested again, this time yelling at her and pleading with her not to do this. He loved her and he would take care of her.

John was stunned as he held Emmerleigh and watched his son get arrested again.

"Em," he choked out. "If I had thought for a minute he was still so unstable..."

"No. No, this isn't on you. He's your son and of course you wanted to help him. It's not your fault! He still needs help, but this time I am pressing charges. He can get help from inside a facility and when he gets out he will NOT come near me again. Not ever."

"Of course," John whispered, hugging her close again. "I'm so sorry Em."

She cried into his shoulder as he picked her up.

Less than a month later, a pregnancy test showed she was pregnant and she sorrowfully showed John the test. His face fell, then he looked resolved. "Whatever you decide, I will be here. I will raise it as my own or hold your hand through... whatever. It's my blood and any baby that you bear will be a perfect little creature, Em. It's all your decision, you just tell me what you want."