John and Michelle Pt. 05

Story Info
Michelle moves in with John.
1.2k words
4.43
4.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers

John and Michelle -- Part 5

The next morning as usual I am awake first. John does like to sleep in. Quietly I slipped out of bed, cleaned up in the bathroom, and got a couple of cups of coffee. Going back to the bedroom with the coffee, I decided it was time for John to get up.

Gently I pulled the covers down and looked over John, lying there on his back completely nude. His wonderful cock was half-hard lying over on his right thigh. Easily I crawled onto the bed at John's feet and gently pushed his legs apart. I then leaned over and slowly ran my tongue up and down his cock -- tasting our sex from last night. I licked up and down a few times then went over his balls. Licking and kissing them. His cock was now getting harder so I dragged my lips up the underside and took his head into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it, holding it in my mouth, and looking up at him as he slowly woke. He looked down at me, his cock now really hard. I lifted my head a few inches and just smiled "Good morning baby, time to get up". He replied "Looks like you are getting it up" and gave me a nice smile. I then took all of him into my mouth, feeling his cock press into my throat. He laid his head back down and moaned. Holding the base of his cock, I started slowly sucking up and down while one hand massaged his balls. I continued sucking, sometimes going deep, sometimes only halfway. After a time as his moans grew, I started up and down faster, always sucking. Soon I was rewarded as John lifted his hips, pushing his cock into my mouth, and with a groan shot his load. I eagerly swallowed, taking it all.

I held him in my mouth for a few minutes, savoring the taste and feel of him. Slowly I pulled off and climbed upon him. Lying on top of him I gave him a deep passionate kiss. "Sorry baby, I think you probably need to get ready for work" I rolled off of him as he slapped my ass. "Spoilsport" he winked at me.

I picked up my clothes from last night and got dressed as he headed for the bathroom. By the time I walked over to the bathroom door, he was already in the shower. I said to him "I'll fix some breakfast while you finish". He replied "There is plenty of room in here for two" but I told him "I'd love to but you'll be late for your morning meeting" as I turned and headed to the kitchen.

Life for John and me continued quite nice, getting together every day at either my place or his, oftentimes spending the night, but always having fantastic sex.

Just over a week later, we were in my shower after I rode him reverse cowgirl as he watched my ass slide up and down his hard cock. As I was washing John, my hands all over him he pulled me to him and said "This is crazy Michelle". Puzzled, I gave him a questioning look and said "What is crazy?"

Holding me at arm's length, the warm water pouring down on us, he said "Running back and forth between our places. I would like for you to move in with me and we can stop the back and forth"

I said "Wow John, that would be a big commitment."

He looked deep into my eyes and said "Michelle, I love you, I can't stand being away from you, I love you sleeping beside me. I have plenty of room at my place, enough for you to set up your office in a spare room. And there would be no more trips back and forth, we'd always be together"

Stunned, looking into his eyes and seeing how much he wanted this I told him "John, I love you too and I would love to move into your place. I love being with you and want to spend all my time with you".

He pulled me to him, we kissed deeply and I could feel his cock hard against my belly. As I reached down to stroke it, he grabbed my breasts, squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. John then put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. I bent over, placing my hands on the wall of the shower, and spread my legs. I felt the head of John's cock pushing into me causing me to gasp. Slowly he pushed completely into me, his body pressed against mine. Then holding my hips, he pulled back and shoved back in, long slow deep thrusts.

"Oh yes Johnny, yes" I cried out. He started to pick up the pace, thrusting into me harder and faster. Soon his body was slapping against mine as he continued to fuck me. "Ahhhhh, I'm going to cum. Yes, baby yes. Fuck me, fuck me Johnny" I cried out and a moment later I shot my load as he continued to fuck me. Soon he shoved deep into me and with a few groans emptied his balls into me. Holding me tight against him, he slowly caught his breath. Then he slowly pulled out of me, pulled me up turned me around to face him, and kissed me.

After getting out of the shower and drying off while we dressed, he said to me "We'll move your stuff over to my place this weekend". I told him none of the furniture was any good, I just needed my items and my work stuff. A kiss at the door and he was off to work. Happily, I went about my day.

I spent the next couple of days packing up my stuff, clothes, makeup, and such. I also started packing my work files and placed a notice on my website I would be down for a few days to move to a better place.

Friday night John stayed at my place. We had sex twice that evening, loading some of my stuff into his SUV. Waking the next morning, I as usual woke first. I just rolled over onto John, lying completely on top of him. This woke him and after giving me a light kiss, he started running his hands up and down my back and then started playing with my ass cheeks. I had my head on his shoulder, just lightly moaning with the feel of his hands. He slid out from under me, leaving me lying flat on my stomach on the bed. Moving between my legs, he pushed them apart and then he laid down on top of me, holding most of his weight up with his elbows. His cock was where it needed to be and he easily slid it into me, still lubricated from our sex last night. He then started fucking me, long and slow to start but soon picking up to a fast pace. Finally, he shoved into me and unloaded deep. Collapsing onto me, he kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. After a while, he rolled off and held me in his arms. My head on his shoulder, he softly said "I love you, Michelle". I hugged him and said, "I love you too Johnny".

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers