John and Michelle Pt. 06

Story Info
John and Michelle Make A Big Commitment.
2k words
4.7
3.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Living with John was really a dream come true for both of us. We loved being together and as it turns out we have a lot in common. Our life settled into a wonderful routine. Waking every morning with passionate sex, John off to work at his advertising company, me staying home to work on my web design business. This also gave me the chance to take care of our home, doing the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and shopping.

We could not keep our hands off of each other and when John returned home after work, we were always ready for sex, mostly in a frenzied way. I did love to greet John at the door wearing something provocative. For example, yesterday when he walked in the door I was standing there wearing red nylons, a matching garter belt and thong panties, 4" spiked heels, and a long very sheer robe tied at the waist. Looking me over, John smiled and took me in his arms and we passionately kissed. "Welcome home baby" I whispered in his ear pressing my body against his. He pushed me against the wall and untied my robe.

I moaned as his hands cupped my breasts, squeezing my nipples. My thigh pressed against the hard bulge in his pants as he kissed my neck and shoulders. He pushed the robe off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor as my hands unzipped his trousers. I slide my hand inside his pants, squeezing the hard bulge, stroking it as his hands went to my ass fondling my cheeks. I undid his slacks and pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles. I knelt before him there in the foyer and wrapped a hand around his hard cock. Looking up at him, our eyes glued on each other, I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, enjoying the taste of his precum. I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

John moaned and placed his hand on my head as I took his cock into my mouth, balls deep. My face pressed against him, his cock slides into my throat and my hand gently cups his balls, keeping my eyes looking into his. John let me work my mouth up and down on his cock, sucking. But after a short time, he reached down, pulled me to my feet, and spun me around. Pushing on my back, I let him bend me over, spreading my legs. John pulled my thong panties aside and ran the tip of his cock up and down my ass crack. Then he pushed the tip of his cock into me, causing me to throw my head back and moan deeply. With me bent over, hands on the wall and legs spread, John held my hips as he pushed his cock into me. One long slow thrust until he was pressing against me, buried deep. John then began long slow deep thrusts, pulling back almost to the end before shoving back into me. This always brings deep moans from me with every thrust. After a few minutes of the long slow fucking John picked up the pace and started slamming hard and fast into me. I squealed and begged him for more, finally gasping as my orgasm hit me. Bucking against him, I shot my load onto the wall, my ass spasming around his cock, pushing him over the edge. Pressing deep into me, I felt his cock swell as he filled me with his warm load. He held me as he collapsed onto my back, holding me, his hands cupping my breasts. Catching his breath, kissing my neck he said "Nice welcome home baby". As he pulled back from me, I reached over to the table and handed him a drink I had prepared for him. Giving him a light kiss, I smiled and said "I'll clean up here and get dinner on the table while you change". I gave his cock a quick squeeze and I bent over and grabbed my robe and put it back on.

This is just one of the many different ways I always welcome John home.

My little web design business was doing very well. Working from home really helped. We had converted the small bedroom in John's house into an office for me to use and installed a second web link. I have all the business I want, in fact, I turn down a lot of requests for business. I do some work with John's firm, he will often ask me to review a potential new customer's website and offer changes for improvement. As an example, he had a new client and after going over their website, I told John it was terrible -- cumbersome and difficult to use. I easily came up with a new site and showed it to John. He asked that I attend his meeting with the client and show them what I had done.

A few days later I dressed for the meeting in my outfit I think of as business sexy -- snug, not a tight black skirt, black nylons, two-inch heels, and a white blouse open at the collar to offer a peek at my cleavage. I drove myself to John's office in time for the morning meeting. It was a real hit with the client, both John's presentation and my new website. To celebrate the new contract John treated me to lunch with him and the client. I do enjoy flirting and had fun doing so with the client over lunch and also teasing John. After lunch, John drove me back to his office to get my car, parking in the large parking structure. After turning off the car, he smiled at me and pulled me close. Thanking me for my help he leaned over and kissed me, which turned into a very deep passionate kiss. I felt John slide his hand up my side and cup my breast, bringing a moan from me. As he continued to kiss me and fondle my breast, I moved my hand to the front of his slacks, squeezing the hard bulge. This got a low moan from John. Feeling naughty, I undid his slacks and slid my hand inside, wrapping my fingers around his hard cock.

Pulling back a bit I told him to put back his seat. After he had done so I pushed his slacks down, John lifting up slightly to make it a bit easier for me. With his slacks and underwear pushed down his legs, I stared into his eyes and smiled. I leaned over and took the head of his hard cock into my mouth. Looking up at him, I ran my tongue around the head and then lowered my mouth down, taking him into my throat where I held him for a moment. Then I started up and down, sucking on his cock. John moaned and placed his hand on the back of my head, encouraging me along. I heard some cars passing in the parking garage and actually heard some people talking as they passed by.

Apparently, they didn't think about the guy sitting in the car and probably could not really see me bobbing up and down on his cock. I felt John's hand tighten on my head and he lifted his hips as he gasped. I knew it was time, holding his cock deep in my mouth, feeling him shoot his warm load, and swallowing as he let go. After numerous shots of warm cum, John collapsed back into his seat, breathing heavily. I held his cock in my mouth, enjoying the post-orgasm feel of it. Then slowly I pulled off, licking my lips and looking into his eyes. Smiling at him, I said "Thanks for lunch and the great desert". He leaned over and kissed me, pulling his slacks back up. He walked me to my Cooper, holding my door for me. As I lowered myself into my car, I made sure to give him a nice view up my legs with my skirt riding up, his eyes locked on my thighs with a hint of flesh showing above the nylons. As I started the car I looked at him and said "Hurry home darling, I will be waiting."

A couple of weeks later, John and I were cuddled up on the sofa watching some dumb movie sharing a bottle of wine. John got up to get us another glass and when he came back and handed me my glass he just stood there looking at me.

Confused, I asked him "What?". He reached down and took my glass and put both on the side table then sat down facing me. Now I am really confused and a bit concerned. He was looking into my eyes and took both my hands in his. Then he said "Michelle, you know how much I love you, how crazy I am about you. I can't imagine being without you. Make me a happy man baby, marry me"

I was dumbfounded, to say the least, completely unexpected. I looked into his eyes, breathing heavily and slightly shaking. "John, are you sure? Is it really something you want to do?" I asked.

"Oh yes baby, this is what I very much want. You in my life, always". Tears rolled down my cheeks, trembling I leaned over and lightly kissed John. "Yes John, yes, yes, yes. I will marry you. I love you".

Holding me, John then kissed me. It became a passionate kiss as our tongues danced together. John slid his hand under the tee-shirt I was wearing and cupped my breast, squeezing the nipple. As he pulled my shirt up, I raised my arms and let him pull it off me. Leaning over, I felt his lips on my left nipple as his hand squeezed the right one. Moaning, I laid back pulling John down on top of me.

John continued to kiss and fondle my breasts as I squirmed under him. I tugged at his shirt and taking the hint, he rose and took it off. Smiling at him I said "All of it baby, take it all off" and I watched as he stripped off. My eyes fixed on his hard cock, he reached down and unfastened the shorts I was wearing and tugged on them. I raised my rear to allow him to slide off my shorts and panties. With a hungry look in his eyes, John lifted my legs, pushing them back over me as he leaned over me.

I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my ass. "Oh yes baby, yes. Fuck me, John, please." I pleaded with him as he pushed the tip of his cock into me. My hands dug into his bare back as he shoved his cock completely into me in one slow thrust. I gasped feeling him fill me. Holding him tight I raised my ass, pushing against his thrust. He then slowly started pulling his cock back and pushing into me, long fucking me. I kept bucking against him, meeting his thrusts with my own. John was breathing hard as he began to pick up his pace, fucking me harder and faster. My own moans and gasps matched his thrusts and soon we were slamming into each other.

"Oh yes John, yes. I'm cumming baby, fuck me." I cried out as I felt my orgasm erupt and shoot my load onto my belly. John's thrusts became quicker and more erratic and I knew he was close. Soon he pushed hard into me and I felt the warmth of his cum as he shot load after load deep in me. My fingers dug into his back as I had another smaller orgasm, my ass spasm against his cock in me. Finally spent, John collapsed on me, cock buried deep in me. I held him tight, kissing his shoulder and neck. "Oh John, I love you so much" Raising slightly, looking into my eyes, he smiled and said "And I will love you always also baby. Let's get cleaned up and go to bed" We kissed deeply as we untangled and rose from the sofa.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers