John and Michelle Pt. 07

Story Info
John and Michelle announce their plans.
1.3k words
4.81
3.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

The following day, John and I had made plans to have dinner at Mario's with Gina and Gary, our best friends. I met John at Gary's birthday party months ago, and Gina, who is also a female transgender, and I have been best friends for years.

Gina and Gary were sitting at the table waiting for us when we walked in. Before we could say anything, Gina got up and, grabbing my hand and looking at my ring, squealed and gave me a hug.

"Oh my, this is so exciting," she said.

Gary rose and shook John's hand, congratulating him, and then hugged me. Smiling, we all sat down and John said to them, "We are hoping you will stand with us when we say our vows."

Gina asked where and when we planned to get married.

I replied, "As soon as we can and we are thinking of going to Vegas to do it".

Before anyone else could say anything, Gary got up and knelt on one knee beside Gina, produced a small box, and said, "Let's make it a double wedding. Gina, would you marry me, please."

Gina squealed and said, "Yes, I would love to marry you."

The others in the restaurant were watching, and as Gary put the ring on Gina's finger, they all applauded. Happily, we had a great meal and then went home, making plans to fly to Vegas the following weekend on Gary's private plane.

Driving home, I kept my hand on John's thigh. With all the excitement and the champagne, I was very horny. I needed my man. Slowly, I slid my hand up John's leg until it was resting on the hard bulge in his pants.

"I think someone is horny tonight," John said, smiling at me.

I reached up and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "I am always horny for you baby. When we get home, I will show you just how much. "

After parking the car in the garage, John opened the door and helped me out of the car, which gave him a nice view up my skirt. As I stood, he pulled me to him and kissed me passionately.

"Show me baby," he said.

Smiling, I reached around and unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I rarely ever wear a bra, and now my breasts were bare. I was wearing thong panties, a garter belt, and nylons with my heels. Looking me over, John gave a low whistle as his hands cupped my breasts. My hands quickly undid his slacks, and as they fell, I pushed his underwear down. I wrapped my hands around his hard cock as he again kissed me deeply. He then spun me around and bent me over the hood of the car. Pulling my panties aside, I felt the tip of his cock press against my hole. I arched my back, feeling him push into me. I had my arms across the hood of the car, legs spread as John held my hips and started long, slow thrusts all the way into me.

I cried out as John pushed into me. "Oh yes, baby, yes. Give it to me. Fuck me John, fuck me please, "I begged.

And John complied. He shoved all the way into me until his thighs were pressed against me. He held it there for a moment, letting me enjoy the feeling of him in me. Then he started a long, slow pull back and shove in, a slow fucking of me laid over the hood of the car. He then picked up the pace, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoing in the garage.

It didn't take long before I was crying out, "Oh yes, John, yes. I'm cumming. Oh, fuck me, fuck me" and I shot my load onto the fender of the car. This pushed John over the edge and with a loud grunt he pushed deep into me and I felt his warm load. Soon he collapsed on me, spent.

After a few minutes, John stood back and pulled his pants back on, and I turned and smiled at him. "Looks like you might need to get the car washed," looking at my cum running down the fender.

Laughing, John said, "Or maybe we just need to do the other fender so they match." I picked up my dress and we walked into the house holding hands.

In our room, I excused myself to head into the bathroom to clean up and get ready for bed. After removing my panties and nylons, and after washing up, returned to the bedroom. John was lying nude on the bed, propped up against the headboard. He was holding two glasses and looking me over, he said "How about some champagne to celebrate?" while holding out a glass for me.

I crawled between his legs and, sitting on my haunches, took the offered glass. We toasted each other and drank the bubbly. Handing my glass back to him, I said, "But I am thirsty for something else," running my hand over his half hard cock.

Smiling at me, John said, "Show me."

I leaned down and ran my tongue over his balls and, holding his cock, licked over the head. Then, looking him in the eye, I took all of him into my mouth, holding him there. I felt his cock growing and hardening in my mouth as I worked my tongue back and forth over it. Soon he was rock hard again, and I slowly began working my mouth up and down his cock, sucking as I fondled his balls with one hand. As John moaned, I increased speed and was soon sucking hard and fast up and down his cock. With his hand on the back of my head, he raised up and I felt his cock twitch as he was about to cum. I held him in my mouth and swallowed as he shot a nice load into my mouth. I held him in my mouth after he was spent, looking up into his eyes. Then, climbing up on top of him, we kissed passionately and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up lying beside John, with his arm around me. Looking at the bedside clock, I panicked. John was flying to Dallas this morning for a business meeting, and we overslept.

Rolling over, I gently shook John awake. He pulled me to him and kissed me. Pulling back, I told him, "Baby, we overslept. We won't have time for any fun this morning or you'll miss your flight."

John looked at the clock and sat up quickly. "Damn" was all he said. Climbing out of bed, I reached for a robe. I told him "shower and get dressed, I'll fix you some breakfast". I headed to the kitchen.

A short time later, John came down, and I had just put his plate with omelet and toast on the table along with a cup of coffee.

"Thanks babe, it looks good," he said to me, slapping my ass as he walked to the table.

He sat down and started to eat, and I joined him with just a slice of toast and juice. We discussed the upcoming Vegas trip and agreed that he would meet us at the hotel on Friday afternoon. As I got up to clear the table, he grabbed me and pulled me to his lap. Sliding his hand inside my robe and cupping my left breast, he looked at me and said, "I am so excited about this weekend. I wish it was today." and lightly kissed me as he pinched my nipple.

Moaning, I said, "Me too, darlin, I can hardly wait until Friday. But you should stop that or you will miss your plane," and I gave him a light kiss and stood.

He stood and picked up his suitcase, and I walked him to the door. We both laughed at the dried cum streaked down the fender, and after a passionate embrace and kiss, he was off. I returned to the kitchen, cleaned it up, took a long hot shower, and got dressed to meet Gina for lunch and shopping. We were going to get some clothes for the ceremony on Friday.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers