Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal's asshole trembled around his tongue and then clamped down slightly. He could hear her sharp intake of breath and see the muscles of her bottom quivering. It was a novel experience, for both of them.

Johnny had certainly never eaten a woman's ass before. He'd seen it in porn, and assumed it was what his mother wanted, from what she'd said. He had eaten her pussy thoroughly, savoring the taste of it and getting her off repeatedly. So, he "gave her ass the same treatment." The taste wasn't bad, like he'd expected, since she had washed her asshole thoroughly in anticipation of having anal sex with her son.

He spent the next half hour exploring her asshole deeply with his tongue. It really turned him on to make her come like that, but he also felt like he was getting to know his mother's most intimate places. The sensitive tip of his tongue explored her deeply. Johnny got to watch her asshole as it got nice and wet and opened up for him. He also saw her shaking all over, and felt her pussy juices drenching his chin. Twice he took a break from tongue-fucking her ass to lap those juices from his chin and then slurped loudly on her juicy pussy.

Crystal could scarcely believe how intense the experience was for her. Her ex-husband had been the one to take her anal virginity, and he'd made it really good for her. She had certainly had her share of exquisite orgasms with his hard cock driving into her tender asshole, and she'd had even more intense orgasms recently from having her son's prodigious cock stretching and pounding her long-neglected, horny asshole.

This was a radically different experience.

Again and again she found herself staring back over her left shoulder, as if she couldn't believe it was her own son doing this to her. The act of licking and tongue-fucking her asshole felt like it should be the dirtiest thing that she had ever had done to her, but somehow it felt...romantic? Her mind struggled to find a better word, but it really felt to her like that hot mouth was making love to her ass.

It didn't help her think clearly when his tongue slid deep inside her and made her come—and that happened again and again! She felt like her butthole was being worked over by an expert in analingus as Johnny's tongue triggered one amazing orgasm after another. The only part of the experience that troubled her was the nagging question, "Where did he learn to do this?!?"

Johnny had told her he'd been a virgin, and she had believed him. What he was doing now made her doubt he was as inexperienced as he claimed. Perhaps he had technically been a virgin, but clearly he had been eating ass for quite some time. It bothered her, and she figured she would ask as soon as he was done. She figured he would soon be finished licking and driving his tongue into her puckered backdoor, and then she could catch her breath and pose the question.

It didn't happen nearly as soon as she expected.

Johnny was really getting into it after he made her come the second time. It felt to him like his tongue was really learning its way around his mother's quivering asshole. He started to figure out where she was most sensitive, and he was able to push his tongue deeper as her sphincter loosened up. When he took those breaks from licking and driving his tongue into it, her asshole was visibly gaping and soaked with his saliva.

It looked like it was inviting his tongue even deeper, but it also looked like it was practically begging for his hard cock. After lapping up her pussy juices the second time, Johnny got a firm grip on his mother's hips and began driving his face forward and back rapidly, tongue-fucking her asshole and making her cry out with pleasure and surprise.

It really turned him on to see the shocked, wanton look on her face when she gasped and stared back at him. Her mouth hung open and she looked like she absolutely couldn't believe what he was doing to her. He felt like he had learned a powerful new secret. I can eat my mom's ass, and absolutely own her! For a fleeting moment he wondered if other women would enjoy it, but he realized that he really didn't care.

His mother enjoyed having her ass eaten, it turned her on like crazy, and he would be happy to do it for her every time he got the chance. When she gasped, "Oh, God, I'm going to come again," he slammed his face into her meaty ass cheeks as fast and as hard as he could, jamming his tongue as deeply into her tangy asshole as it would go.

Crystal shrieked out loud, her orgasm was so good. She had never experienced anything like it.

By the time he rose up onto his knees and guided the tip of his cock to her asshole, they were both shaking in anticipation. Johnny had hopped out of the bed long enough to grab the lube and squirt some over his dick, of course. It had been the single most important thing his mother had emphasized over and over when she had taught him how to fuck her ass the night before. Crystal hadn't even noticed him doing it. Her last orgasm had left her gasping and for several seconds it felt like her head was spinning.

She had just enough time to recover when she felt her son getting into position behind her. When she felt the fat, spongy head of his cock pressing into her wet, horny asshole, she groaned, "Ohhh, yeah."

It wasn't as if Johnny had merely been teasing her with his fabulously talented tongue—she'd come like crazy, so often she'd lost count of her orgasms—but this was what she'd been looking forward to all day. Every time she had shifted in her seat at work and felt her tender asshole quivering in response, she had been reminded just how amazing it had felt when her son's giant cock had been buried in her ass.

Her pussy had been starving for attention too, but he had already taken care of that needy hole. Crystal needed a good butt-fucking, and her son was about to deliver.

Johnny licked his lips and stared as he slowly pushed the tip of his rock-hard, visibly throbbing dick into her asshole. His eyes shot open when the entire bloated head slid right in. The previous night, it had taken a couple of minutes before he'd managed to get the ridge of his enormous cock head inside of her maddeningly tight little puckered ring. She's completely ready for it, he thought.

Clearly, all that time spent eating and tongue-fucking her ass had her backdoor wide open and ready to be fucked. He nodded and decided to take a chance. His hands got a good grip on her hips and he drove his entire length into her in one quick thrust. Her cheeks slapped into his tight abdominal muscles with an audible clap!

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

For a moment, Johnny thought he'd fucked up and hurt her. Then he felt a cascade of hot pussy juice shooting out of her and coating his thighs and his heavy, hanging balls. It was even more impressive when he glanced over at their reflection. Crystal's face was a shaking mask of orgasmic pleasure as she shook wildly and came like crazy. Johnny stared in disbelief at the spray of clear fluid erupting out of her pussy.

Jesus, she's soaking the bed, he thought.

Crystal couldn't have cared less at that moment. She was having the most intense orgasm of her life, and it had only taken that one abrupt thrust of her son's magical dick to give it to her. That was the word that ran through her head in that moment; "magical." She could feel it deep inside her, throbbing against her incredibly sensitive nerve endings and giving her what felt like endless pleasure.

Johnny wasn't aware of it. He held her tightly and didn't move because he was concerned. Any movement might cause her pain, and he kept that firm grip on her hips because she looked like she might collapse if he let her go. She shook all over and he could see her swollen nipples dragging forward and back across the bed each time she took a ragged breath. It looked spectacular, but he wasn't sure he should have been so rough.

That concern lasted for four long minutes. Crystal's body writhed and shook in orgasm the entire time. Then she finally managed to croak, "Oh, God, it's perfect!" She heard her voice and promptly tried to clear her throat. As she did, Johnny's tight shoulders finally relaxed.

He felt like he'd guessed right. Even though they'd only been having sex since the previous evening, Johnny already felt like he knew his mother's body more intimately than he would have thought possible. After his tongue had thoroughly explored her asshole, he felt like he understood what that hungry hole had wanted and he'd given it to her.

Still, he was careful when he began thrusting into her again after her orgasmic tremors finally ceased. Despite his slow, deliberate pace, it quickly set her off again. Her asshole was incredibly sensitive, and every thrust felt like it was setting off an explosion in her pussy. "Coming again!" she shrieked, and then he watched her body shake through another visually stunning orgasm.

He was watching their reflection more than he was watching his dick thrusting into her asshole right in front of him that time. Her clock was sitting on that dresser, right in front of the bottom of the mirror. Johnny couldn't help but notice the time. She had come twice, spectacularly, and each orgasm lasted four minutes. He'd only driven his cock into her ass seven times, total, at that point. It wasn't as if he would complain, but he certainly wasn't going to get off if that was how it went.

That was pretty much how it went.

Johnny got to enjoy the visual spectacle of his mother's gigantic breasts shaking, of her asshole quivering around his thick shaft, and of her face gasping through orgasm after orgasm. He particularly loved how her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled up when she came. Clearly, he was giving her pleasure, and he loved that he could do that for her.

* * *

When she croaked through her sixth rapid-fire orgasm, he knew that she probably needed a drink. He gave a little nod, drawing her attention to his face in the mirror, and he smiled lovingly.

"Let me go get you some water," he offered softly.

Crystal nodded, and managed to croak, "Thanks." Then her eyes rolled up again as he slowly pulled his massive cock out of her ravaged backdoor. As the swollen head stretched her sphincter on the way out, Johnny looked at it critically. Then he nodded. It wasn't nearly as red as it had been the night before, but it was swollen. He hadn't hurt her, but she would need a break.

He leaned down and planted a soft smooch on her shoulder before sliding out of the bed and heading out to the kitchen to get her a cool glass of water. His phone rang in his bedroom just before he was going to turn into the kitchen, so he hustled in and grabbed it. He knew it was Debra from the ringtone, and he managed to answer on only the second ring.

"Hey," he said, holding the phone to his ear as he made his way into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"So, how did it go?" Debra asked.

Her voice was slightly breathy, and Johnny grinned. She probably didn't know that he could hear the distinct, squishy sound of her dildo pushing in and out of her soaked pussy.

"Sherry came over here, to our house," Johnny informed her.

"Oh?" Debra asked. She sounded disappointed, and there was a break in the wet, rhythmic noises coming over the line.

"Oh, we still had sex," Johnny reassured her. "It was my mom's idea, really. When I asked about visiting with Sherry, she suggested having her over so I could show her the house, now that the work is all done."

"Oh!" Debra gushed, and her breathing became erratic.

Johnny filled a glass with cold water, put the pitcher back into the fridge, and then walked over to his mother's bedroom to deliver it. He barely managed to suppress a lusty groan when he walked in and saw her lying back on her bed. Her pussy and asshole both gaped open lewdly, and her enormous knockers heaved atop her chest. She gave him a weak smile and managed to scoot up the bed a foot, lifting her head onto a pillow so she could drink the water he handed her.

"Thanks," she whispered.

He smiled and nodded, but his eyes roamed over her body again as she gulped down that water. He was still completely naked, and his dick stood out in front of him as stiff as ever. Crystal stopped drinking to take a breath, and her eyes landed on that enormous, pulsing dick. She looked nervous.

Johnny blew her a silent kiss and they shared a smile. Then Debra's voice came back over the line and they both heard it.

"Was your mom still there when you and Sherry had sex?"

"Yes, but she didn't say anything when we went into my room," he replied. Again, he and his mother shared a grin.

"I guess that shouldn't be a surprise," Debra sighed. "After all, my parents trust you to be alone with me in my bedroom, and they don't trust anybody." Her voice dropped then, and she asked, "Did you get a chance to jack off with my panties? I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since I handed them to you."

Crystal's eyes went wide, and Johnny worried he might have seriously messed up by taking that call in front of her. He blushed furiously. His mother's eyes were locked on his as she slowly drained the glass of water.

"No," he replied. "I came home after dropping you off and...uh...Mom was here. She...showed me some stuff." His voice trailed off as his eyes once again locked onto his mother's wet pussy, right in front of him. He had to close his eyes and shake his head before he could continue. "Everything looks amazing," he continued, "Especially the home gym."

"Oh," Debra muttered.

Johnny grinned when he recalled that first, brief workout. "Unfortunately, as soon as Sherry came over and I started to show her the gym, I had a 'wardrobe malfunction.' My dick popped right out of my shorts, right in front of her!"

"It did?!?" Debra gasped.

"Yeah," he said, nodding, "They were these jogging shorts. I hadn't worn them in a while, and I didn't realize how small they are on me, now. Two years ago, they had been really loose and comfortable."

Debra sighed, and Johnny recognized her wistful tone. "What's wrong?" he asked softly.

"Well, I won't get to see you guys after school tomorrow, since it's Friday. You know how busy my family is all weekend. I had been looking forward to seeing your house, but we never got to because of all the construction."

Johnny thought for a moment. "I could come and get you now, if it's not too late. My mom's here. I'm sure she'd love to meet you." He was looking right at Crystal's face when he said it.

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. In her mind, it was actually something of a relief. Johnny's enormous hard cock had softened only slightly ever since he'd walked in with her water. Her pussy and asshole still throbbed tenderly. It really felt like they needed a break before she would be ready for him to fuck her again, but she also felt like she owed him a really good orgasm after the way he had given her so many of them. Having Debra over would provide her with the break that her body needed, and then she expected to take care of him.

On her end of the line, Debra glanced over at her clock. It wasn't that late, she realized. Her parents almost certainly wouldn't mind. Her clock was on her dresser, below her mirror, just as Crystal's was. Debra's eyes took in her massive, heaving bosom and her rock-hard nipples, then slid down to the base of her dildo. It was still buried in her pussy. All she wore was the thong she'd put on after she had walked into the house—after she had handed the one she'd worn in school all day to Johnny.

This thong was pulled to the side, giving her dildo the same access she had nearly given to Johnny's hard dick earlier, in Sherry's bed. She had already come really hard three times as she reenacted that scene in her own bed. It was a real struggle to think of anything else. Each time she pulled her thong aside and plunged that thick rubber dildo into her pussy, all she could think was, I was this close to having the real thing!

At the time, when Johnny's mother had called, she had felt an immediate sense of relief. Since then, as her pussy greedily took every inch of her dildo, she realized that she regretted the missed opportunity more than she felt relief that she was still a virgin. Her virginity was more of a technicality at this point, she knew. It wasn't as if her hymen was still intact. She'd fucked her pussy hundreds of times with this fake dick.

Almost every weekday, she filled her horny pussy like that at least a half-dozen times. Would it really be so bad if she finally got to enjoy the real thing? As her eyes roamed over her stacked, slutty-looking body, those thoughts all ran through her mind one more time. Debra shook her head and wondered what she'd be thinking now if Johnny's mother hadn't called when she did. Would she be regretting her lost virginity, or would she be looking forward to another chance to enjoy feeling Johnny's big dick stretching her pussy open?

Johnny said that his mother would like to meet her, and Debra focused on that as she pulled the dildo from her pussy and got out of her bed. "I'll need to ask my parents," she replied, "But I'm pretty sure they won't mind."

* * *

Ten minutes later, Johnny pulled up in front of her house, and Debra smiled as she walked up to the car. Before he could get out, she opened the passenger door and slid in. She immediately leaned over and gave him a searing kiss.

"I've been thinking about you all day," she murmured.

"Good things, I hope?" he quipped, giving her a grin.

He bit his lip to stifle a groan. Her hand slid right into his lap and gave the shaft of his dick a squeeze. Johnny chuckled softly as he started the car. He'd dated this girl in the first place precisely because he expected she would never want to see or touch his oversized dick. Now she couldn't keep her hands off of it!

The sun was just setting as they drove to his house. It was a brief drive, but she had him almost fully erect by the time they arrived. It excited Debra to feel him stiffening between her fingers. In the back of her mind, she still had the arousing vision of seeing him holding her panties to his nose while he jacked his impressive cock.

Maybe he'll let me watch him do that, she thought.

They kissed again before getting out of the car, and then Johnny once again dashed around to open her door for her. It made Debra smile, and they walked hand-in-hand up to the front door. Crystal watched them walking up to the house, smiling at the lovely couple. It was the first time she'd seen Debra, although she thought the girl looked vaguely familiar. Oh! I'll bet I saw her years ago, since they've been in the same school most of their lives, she thought.

Once again, she felt a connection with the busty girl walking up the walkway with her son. Her huge tits were obvious, and Crystal recalled what it had been like for her, being the girl with the biggest tits in her school. She walked over to open the front door, smiling as she welcomed Johnny's girlfriend into their home.

Debra stood with her smile frozen on her face when she saw Crystal for the first time. Neither Johnny nor Sherry had mentioned Crystal's gigantic tits. Crystal had showered and changed quickly, without really thinking about the outfit she put on. It was the sort of comfortable, lightweight outfit she normally wore when she was at home in the warm evenings.

For years, she had ignored how revealing those clothes were, since her son had never said anything about them. Even at that moment, Johnny wasn't paying attention to the thin t-shirt that was stretched across her enormous boobs, or the snug shorts that were pulled up tightly into her pussy, displaying that impressive cameltoe. He was smiling as he looked into her beaming face.

1...2324252627...29