Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra couldn't ignore it, of course. She sucked in a shocked breath and immediately looked over at Johnny's face, but his happy, unconcerned smile made it obvious he was oblivious to that revealing outfit. She must dress like this all the time! Debra realized. She managed not to stare, but when Crystal immediately pulled her in for a tight hug there was no way Debra could ignore those insanely huge tits. They were pressed right up against her own, and she realized with shock that Johnny's mom had much bigger tits than she did!

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Crystal gushed, squeezing Debra to her as she spoke. Her eyes sparkled as she pulled back after that hug. Debra felt self-conscious as Crystal's eyes roamed over her body. "You really look nice," Crystal said.

"Thanks," Debra replied, managing to smile.

She didn't dare return the compliment. It was all she could do to maintain eye contact as Crystal turned and her body jiggled. Johnny and Debra stepped into the house after her, and Crystal headed toward the kitchen. "Can I get you anything?" she asked.

"No," Debra replied automatically, "I'm fine."

Her eyes widened when she realized Johnny's mom wasn't wearing anything beneath those thin, tight clothes. It had been obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, but now she could easily tell there wasn't anything beneath those snug, short shorts either. Once again she turned her head and looked at Johnny's face. He looked at her and smiled.

"You don't have to be shy," he said, in a voice just above a whisper. "You sure you don't want a drink or something?"

Debra shook her head, but it was because she couldn't believe Johnny was so comfortable with the way his mother paraded around nearly naked. She started to clear her throat to repeat that she was okay, but then realized her throat was rather dry, and that it might seem rude to turn down their hospitality. She smiled weakly.

"Actually, I could use a drink," she said. She turned toward the kitchen, and she and Johnny began walking that direction. "Some water would be great," she said, a little louder so that Crystal could hear her.

Crystal turned her head and nodded slowly. "We've got soda, lemonade, and sweet tea, if you'd rather have those," she offered.

"Water's fine," Debra replied with a reassuring smile.

"Okay," Crystal said.

Debra managed not to gasp. When Crystal bent to reach into the refrigerator for the pitcher of water, the snug shorts pulled tightly into the crack of her ass. Debra could clearly see the lips of her pussy and the plump ring of her asshole! She might as well have been naked! A quick glance to her right revealed that Johnny wasn't even paying attention to the lewd show his mother was putting on. He was looking around with his attention at the tops of the walls.

Debra took another peek in Crystal's direction and swallowed heavily. Crystal had stood up, but reached back briefly to pull the crotch of those shorts out of her pussy. For a moment, the glistening inside of her left pussy lip was completely exposed. Not only were those shorts snug, but they barely covered her pussy.

She couldn't help it. Debra immediately imagined what it must be like to have the freedom to wear such a barely-there outfit—particularly around a horny guy like Johnny. She could practically picture him sliding up behind her, pulling those shorts aside and sliding his hard cock into her. Is that what it would be like, if we got married? Would he expect me to dress like that for him?

Crystal turned and smiled at her again as she snagged a clean glass from the cabinet. It really shook Debra as she watched. First, she had the realization that she'd just considered the possibility that she could wind up marrying Johnny. It wasn't something she had ever entertained before. She'd never before imagined any guy she actually knew as marriage material, and she had never entertained the possibility that she might marry someone who wasn't a member of her church.

Second, Crystal's enormous breasts nearly fell out of the t-shirt as she reached up into the cabinet. Debra got a glimpse of the underside of both breasts clearly, below the hem of the shirt. Her tits are absolutely huge, she thought. She had the sudden realization that it made her feel inadequate, and it was the first time Debra realized that she had defined herself by that one physical characteristic. She had been "the girl with the biggest tits in the school" for at least two years. She suddenly realized that she wasn't even the girl with the biggest tits in her boyfriend's life. Oh, sure, it was his mom, and she shouldn't feel the need to be competitive with her, but it was still a shock. Crystal looked at Debra's face and cocked her head as she walked over and handed her the glass of water.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

Debra nodded and took the glass, immediately taking a long sip so she'd have time to think of an answer.

"I was just a lot thirstier than I thought," she said, forcing another smile. "Thanks."

Crystal nodded and gave a slight smile in return, but it was clear Debra was not comfortable. If she hadn't been watching the girl's face so intently, she probably would have missed the furtive little glance. She realized Debra was trying really hard not to stare at her boobs. As soon as she figured it out, Crystal kicked herself for making such a mistake. She'd still been wearing her work clothes when Sherry had arrived.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "Let me go put on some proper clothes while Johnny shows you around."

Debra considered protesting, letting Crystal know it was her house and she should wear whatever she wanted, but she was simply too relieved. It had taken every bit of her self-control not to stare openly at Crystal's incredible jugs and half-exposed pussy and ass. She took another sip and nodded, and Crystal saw the way her shoulders relaxed.

As she turned and walked into her bedroom, Debra could not help it. She stared at the exposed bottoms of Crystal's ass cheeks and shook her head. When that bedroom door closed, Debra turned her attention to Johnny. He was shaking his head and looked troubled, but he hadn't paid attention to his mother's abrupt departure.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I wish we'd taken pictures before they got started," he said, looking around carefully. "Most of what you can see here is new. They didn't do any work in the living room or my mom's bedroom, but all of this..." He waved his hands around, indicating the kitchen, dining room, hallway, and the new room, "Is either new, or it's something they changed at least a little. If I'd showed you the house before..." He shook his head.

Debra laughed softly. "It's fine, Johnny. I get it. Plus, I did get to see the place while they were working on it." She reached out and squeezed his forearm. "It looks amazing. You have to be very happy with it." She glanced briefly in the direction of Crystal's closed bedroom door, and then leaned close. "Do I get to see those tight shorts you were wearing earlier?" she whispered.

She grinned, and Johnny understood she was joking. "Sure," he replied with a grin. "They're in my bedroom."

He turned and led the way to his bedroom. Debra followed, assuming he was only going to show her the shorts he'd worn. When she walked in, Debra looked around his room and nodded. Then her eyes landed on his bed. She could see the covers were still rumpled. He fucked Sherry, right here, she thought. Then she turned and saw Johnny push the bedroom door closed, and she swallowed heavily.

He grinned at her again, and then unfastened his baggy shorts. As they slid to the floor, his hard cock sprang out in front of him. Her knees felt weak, and she was certain he was about to have sex with her, to take her pussy the same way he'd taken Sherry's just an hour earlier.

The thought she'd had in the kitchen suddenly came back to her mind. What if Johnny is the man I wind up marrying? Her pussy was already quivering as she stared at his impressive cock. If he IS my future husband, then he's the guy I've been saving my virginity for my whole life. Her eyes widened even further when it suddenly hit her. He could fuck me right now, and it would be fine. As long as he's the one I marry, I would have given my virgin pussy to my husband!

Once she had thought it through, she looked at Johnny's face and nodded. She was completely prepared to lie on her back, spread her legs, and pull her thong to the side so he could fuck her.

Instead, he slid past her and grabbed the too-tight workout shorts from the top of his laundry hamper. "Here they are," he said, and then he struggled to pull them up his legs. Debra stared. His prodigious dick shook and waved around outrageously as he worked the snug shorts up over his thighs. Her pussy quivered as she watched that massive slab of dick-meat dancing in front of her.

Johnny understood that Sherry had enjoyed "the show" he gave her in those shorts, and figured there was a decent chance his girlfriend would enjoy seeing him in them. It excited him to think of Debra seeing him like that, and he wondered how she would react. When he finally got the waistband pulled into place above his hips, he stood with his fists planted on his hips and gave her another grin. "Well, what do you think?" he asked.

Debra couldn't help it. She stepped forward and ran her fingers along the shaft of his dick through those thin shorts. They both breathed heavily as his dick swelled even further under that stimulation. After several seconds, Debra managed to stop staring at the outline of his huge dick and looked into his eyes.

"It's pretty obvious where your dick is," she murmured softly.

Johnny could see how aroused she was. He nodded and took a step back.

"It was worse when I was lying down on the bench press," he said.

He lay back on his bed and spread his legs slightly, and half of his dick sprang into view. Debra stared at it and nodded. Before she even knew what she was doing, her hand reached out and her fingers wrapped around the middle of the shaft. It felt incredibly hot in her hand, and looked even bigger with her slim fingers holding it. Her breathing was heavy as she slowly stroked it and recalled how close she'd come to having it slide into her pussy earlier in the day. If her thong hadn't been in the way...

She licked her lips and looked at Johnny's big, hard dick filling her hand. "I'm surprised you're so hard, since you just came inside Sherry's pussy," she said softly.

Johnny shook his head. "I didn't," he said. He stopped short of saying that he hadn't come in her pussy, because he wasn't sure how Debra would react to the fact he'd shot his load into the wastebasket. He certainly wasn't going to mention that he had shot an even bigger load in his mother's pussy since that one.

"Oh!" Debra blurted in surprise. Her hand took longer strokes up and down his shaft as she stared at the tip of his cock. It was leaking that clear, sweet fluid that Sherry obviously loved so much. She jumped to the wrong conclusion, thinking that Johnny hadn't gotten to come at all. Debra didn't think she could suck Johnny's cock, but she leaned down and tentatively licked the tip.

Much to her surprise, she found the taste of his pre-cum was really yummy. Johnny saw her eyes light up and watched as she licked and sucked the tip of his dick while stroking his shaft faster and faster. She soon had him completely hard and ready to fuck again. He let out a groan.

"Debra, you really need to stop," he warned her.

She pulled her lips back and looked up at his face. "Oh! Are you going to come?"

He shook his head and his eyes raked up and down her stacked, sexy body. "No," he replied.

"Oh!" she blurted again. It took a few seconds before she realized she was still stroking his hard dick, even after he'd warned her to stop. She was shaken by the obvious, hungry look in his eyes. Debra licked her lips nervously and looked down at his dick once again. It was incredibly impressive the way it stood up from his lap, with every vein bulging out along the length of the thing. She wondered how those thick, throbbing veins would feel inside her.

Oh, God, I've teased him and gotten him all worked up, she thought. Then she had the fleeting thought, I should have lubricated my asshole before he came to get me. At least then I could get him off. She didn't think she could suck him off the way Sherry did. The night before, she had been driving her dildo into her lubricated asshole and she was ready for a good ass-fucking.

Today she had only been using that dildo on her pussy.

Debra abruptly released his dick with a gasp, when she realized she had STILL been stroking it and teasing him. A part of her mind insisted that she owed him after all that teasing. Her mouth and her asshole weren't ready to give him the pleasure he deserved, but her pussy...

Her precious, virgin pussy was completely prepared to give that hard cock the pleasure it deserved.

In her lust-clouded mind, it made perfect sense. She nodded and stood up. As she reached for the waistband of her skirt, Johnny's eyebrows rose. He watched her slide the skirt down her legs. It wasn't until her pussy came into view that he realized she had slid her thong down with it. By now he recognized the horny, out-of-control look on her face. He sighed and sat up, pushing the material of his shorts down to cover his dick.

If he hadn't gotten to come so many times that afternoon, there's no way he could have resisted. Debra would have taken his cock in her pussy and lost her virginity right on the spot. She looked irresistible. Her huge tits heaved with every breath, drawing his attention to her rock-hard nipples. Even through her blouse and bra they were clearly visible. Her puffy little pussy was wet, pulsing open and closed in time with her rapid heartbeat.

In Johnny's mind, he had been the one to tease her and get her all worked up. He realized he could have changed into the snug workout shorts without having her in the room with him. Instead, he'd teased her with his dick before pulling on those shorts, and then he'd lain back in his bed, knowing full well his dick would pop out the way it did.

Neither of them heard Crystal in the hallway outside that bedroom door. Her ear was nearly touching the door as she struggled to figure out what was going on in Johnny's bedroom. She knew that Debra was a virgin, but she suspected Johnny had been eating her ass. It was the only thing that made sense in her mind. He'd obviously been practicing for some time before he had gone to town on her asshole half an hour earlier.

Debra whimpered softly when he stood up and kissed her. They rotated around each other and she was breathing heavily as he guided her onto her back in the bed. Her legs spread open and she was his for the taking. Debra let out a shocked gasp when he dove between her legs and began eating her pussy like he was starving for it. She had to shove her right hand into her mouth and bite down on it so she wouldn't scream out loud in orgasm. He made her come so fucking hard!

Then he kept going, making her come again and again. After six mind-numbing orgasms had ripped through her, she finally pulled her hand from her mouth and panted for air. She could see the marks her teeth had left in the skin of her hand.

"Please!" she gasped, "I need you inside me!"

Johnny pulled his lips from her puffy little pussy, licking his lips as he stared at it. He'd hoped that she would calm down and change her mind after he got her off with his mouth. Nobody would blame him if he slid his dick into that wet, horny pussy.

Nobody but him.

Outside in the hallway, Crystal held her breath and put her head closer to the door. She fully expected to hear Debra losing her virginity, and wondered if the girl would cry out when it happened. Her head jerked back when she heard her son murmur, "No."

"Why not?" Debra gasped. She reached down with her trembling right hand and spread the lips of her pussy invitingly. "I really want it, Johnny."

"Give it to her!" Crystal hissed in the hallway. Fortunately, it was just above a whisper and neither Johnny nor Debra could hear it. When she realized she'd actually said it out loud, Crystal clapped her hand over her mouth.

Johnny lightly ran the index finger of his right hand up between the wet lips of Debra's pussy and swallowed heavily. He looked at her face and he had a pained expression.

"Please, Debra," he said weakly, "Don't make this even harder for me. You have no idea how bad I want you right now. I know it would be incredible, but we agreed we weren't going to do this." Debra started to shake her head, so he blew out a big breath and said, "I'll tell you what. You think about it seriously this weekend. On Monday, if you still want it, I won't hold back. Okay?"

It sounded perfectly reasonable to Johnny and to Crystal. Debra wasn't in a reasonable mood. Johnny had admitted how weak he felt at that moment; how close he was to giving in. She was still slowly shaking her head and licked her lips as she thought frantically. After a moment, she thought, I'll have to trick him into it. She nodded and sat up as that thought worked through her brain.

Johnny let out a relieved sigh.

"Where did you put my thong?" she whispered.

"It's in my bookbag," he replied, turning and getting to his feet. He assumed she wanted him to return it.

As soon as he retrieved it and stood back up, she grinned and shook her head. "You should really change out of those shorts," she chuckled softly. "It looks like your hard dick is about to poke a hole through them."

He glanced down and let out a soft little laugh of his own. "Okay," he murmured, setting the thong on the bed beside her. Debra licked her lips and stared openly as his hard dick once more danced around in front of her. She saw another big drop of his yummy pre-cum on the verge of dripping to the floor and could not resist.

Johnny groaned as she leaned forward and lapped hungrily at the tip of his cock. She slid out of the bed and let her lips take in the swollen tip as she got to her knees in front of him. He had stopped with the shorts around his knees, and she carefully pushed them the rest of the way down while she nursed on the tip of his fat cockhead and swallowed his tasty dick juice. When he finally stepped out of his shorts two minutes later, she looked up at his face.

"You really need to come," she whispered. "May I please watch?"

"What?" he asked, shaking his head in confusion.

She nodded toward the bed. "I want to watch you sniff my panties while you jack off," she growled. "I can't tell you how much it turned me on to imagine. Please, Johnny, will you do that for me?"

Debra had a half-formed plan in her mind. She had already gotten Johnny out of his shorts, and he was in no hurry to put the others back on. Once she got him to start jacking off, she figured she would move into position, straddling his legs and letting the shaft of his dick rub up against her wet pussy. From there, she figured she could talk him into letting her feel "just the tip" inside her. After that, well, it just seemed like there was no way he'd stop her from working more and more of it inside of her until she got all of it, particularly if he was distracted by her panties over his face.

Crystal stood frozen outside the bedroom door. Her eyes were huge as she listened to Debra's request. It sounded really kinky to her, and she couldn't believe her son would even consider it. After a moment, she heard him let out a long, ragged moan. His breathing was erratic as he lay back in his bed and started stroking his hard cock.

Johnny could scarcely believe he was doing it either. At first, he merely held Debra's thong to his nose with his left hand while his right worked slowly up and down the shaft of his dick. He was watching Debra's face.