Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should lie back and get comfortable," she suggested.

He nodded, scooting back in his bed and lying back with his head on the pillow. When she slid into the bed by his feet, he got to watch her spread her legs and tease her wet pussy. Johnny nodded again, and began to stroke his cock faster. He figured they were going to engage in mutual masturbation. After a few seconds, she unbuttoned her blouse, pulling her breasts out of the top of her bra so she could tug on her nipples.

"Does my pussy smell good?" she whispered.

Johnny took a deep whiff of the crotch of her panties. "Yes," he gasped softly, shuddering.

Debra began to make her move then. She leaned forward and crawled over him, reaching out to pull her thong up over his face. "Don't hold back," she urged, "I love seeing how hard it makes you when you sniff my panties."

Johnny let out a louder groan, but his deep sniffing was audible to his mother out in the hall. She could scarcely believe what she was hearing, but she began to think, I know he loves the smell of my pussy. Maybe he'd like to smell my panties the next time he's horny and I'm not around. It shocked her how much the idea turned her on.

Crystal had changed into one of her work outfits. She'd crammed her tits into one of her uncomfortable, oversized bras and put on a blouse and skirt. She hadn't bothered with panties. She knew the skirt was long enough that it would cover her down to mid-thigh, even if she bent over. Her left hand lifted the skirt so her right hand could play with her drenched pussy while she listened.

A moment later, she heard Debra's ragged voice. "Oh, Johnny," she whimpered, "You're so hard. May I stroke it for you? Please?"

He moaned softly in protest as she pulled his hand from his cock, but then she straddled his thighs and lifted his hands up to her breasts. "Play with my tits while I stroke your hard cock," she groaned.

He could barely see her face over the top edge of her thong, but her big, soft tits and hard nipples felt incredible as they filled his hands. She wrapped both hands around his thick shaft and began tugging up and down. He could see her eyes watching his dick as she stroked it. After a minute, he closed his eyes and savored the sensation of having his girlfriend's incredible tits in his hands while she jacked his dick and the musky scent of her pussy filled his nostrils.

He could feel it when she pushed her hips forward and her hot, wet pussy began rubbing against the base of his shaft. It wasn't much of a surprise. He knew she had been incredibly turned on, and he could feel how wet she was. Her pussy juices quickly soaked the base of his cock and the top of his balls. When she shifted her grip, he could feel her rubbing her pussy up and down the lower half of his shaft. With his eyes closed, he could even tell where her clit was pressing against the sensitive skin of his cock shaft.

Each time he breathed in through his nose, he felt light-headed. "Oh, Debra," he moaned deliriously, "You're so hot! God, I love the way you smell. That feels incredible."

"Oh, Johnny!" she moaned in reply. Her hips were taking longer and longer strokes as her pussy worked up and down his pulsing shaft. "This feels so good! I'm going to come on your hard dick. You don't mind, do you?"

"No," he gasped, "You should totally enjoy yourself, too. I don't mind at all."

That was the opening she'd been waiting for. Debra licked her lips and slid her right hand down to hold that thick, hard cock upright. "Good," she gasped, as she rose up and guided the tip between the dripping lips of her pussy. "I will."

Her mouth shot open and she panted as the huge, plum-sized head stretched her pussy wide open. Johnny breathed heavily, and each breath filled his nostrils with that heavenly pussy scent. It felt like his head was spinning, he was so turned on. The way she was squeezing his cock felt exquisite too. It felt like she was rubbing her hot pussy juices over the head of his cock and was swirling her fingers around it while squeezing down. She'd stopped stroking his shaft, but he didn't care. Everything felt wonderful.

Debra let out a long, quiet moan as the ridge of his cock head slipped inside her. She'd never felt so full in her life. The way her pussy was stretched open around that massive cock head made it easy for her to feel everything. It was so intense! She could distinctly feel each throb of his heartbeat, since his dick pulsed each time.

It's finally happening! she thought. Debra savored every second of it as she slowly lowered her hips and felt the marvelous sensation of a hot, hard cock sliding slowly into her pussy.

It just felt better and better for Johnny, but it wasn't until Debra was guiding her hips up and down, taking half of his dick with each stroke, that it registered in his lust-clouded brain what was happening. Even then, it was only because she had her hands firmly planted on his chest that he realized it wasn't her hands stroking his cock so wonderfully.

"Debra!" he gasped, "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to come all over your hard dick!" she panted. "Oh, God, it's even better than I dreamed!"

Johnny's eyes blinked rapidly, just above the waistband of her thong, as Debra filled her pussy completely with hard cock for the first time. "Oh! Oh God!" she gasped.

Their eyes met in that moment, and both of them knew. Debra was no longer a virgin.

It was a significant moment, but Debra wasn't about to stop. She'd finally gotten Johnny's hard cock as deep inside her as it would go, and now she was eager to fuck herself on it and come. Johnny was breathing deeply, but that wasn't helping him think clearly. It was just intoxicating him on the marvelous scent of her pussy, even as that same pussy greedily swallowed his cock.

It took Crystal a while to figure out what was going on in her son's room. She was listening intently, but it wasn't until Debra groaned, "Oh, God, your cock feels so good inside me," that she understood. Fuck! I wish I could see what's happening, she thought.

She assumed they had locked the door.

Her hand reached for the doorknob, but she fully expected to find it locked. Instead, it turned easily in her grasp and the door shot open most of the way. She gasped, and stumbled two full steps into the room. Everyone's eyes got really big when that happened.

"I—I—it wasn't—!" Johnny stammered.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God!" Debra cried out. She was horrified to be caught like this, but she was in the throes of orgasm with Johnny's cock buried inside her pussy.

"I—I—I'm so sorry!" Crystal gasped.

In that brief instant before she leapt back and pulled the door shut, she could see everything clearly. The skimpy thong draped over Johnny's face, his wet, throbbing shaft splitting Debra's fuzzy little pussy open, and she even got a real good look at Debra's impressive tits when Johnny abruptly released them to yank the thong from his face.

Crystal yanked the door shut. "I should have knocked!" she blurted. It was all she could think to say.

She shook her head and walked away from the door, angry with herself for being so clumsy. A few minutes later, the door opened slowly and Johnny peeked out before leading Debra out of his bedroom. Both of them were blushing, and Crystal knew nothing she said would help. Dammit, she thought, I ruined Debra's first time, and my son's first time having sex with his girlfriend.

She tried in vain to think of something she could say that might make the moment less awkward, and wished fervently that she could go back in time and take back her foolish mistake. The only positive thing she could think was that Debra no longer seemed to be struggling not to stare at her obvious nipples, since they were encased in a bra. At least my outfit's better, she thought.

Debra thought the same thing, but once again refrained from saying anything about it. It was a little shocking how much smaller Crystal's breasts looked when they were secured inside of a bra. They still looked larger than Debra's, though. Debra wondered why it bothered her as much as it did.

"I never got around to showing you the new home gym," Johnny said, breaking the ice. He took Debra's hand and led the way. "It's really nice," he said in a subdued voice.

"Oh, wow," Debra breathed when they stepped into the room. "This is a lot more than I expected."

Both Johnny and Crystal bit their lower lips, so that they wouldn't cry out, "That's what she said!"

They didn't have to say it out loud. When Debra saw their amused expressions and the obvious way they were holding back, it's exactly what ran through her mind. She giggled, and they quickly joined in.

"I meant the workout equipment," she clarified.

That didn't sound much better, and they battled not to break down in giggles. It all felt fun, but terribly immature. Debra and Crystal both blushed as their eyes met, but they couldn't stop laughing. They all felt like they needed to laugh, so they wouldn't feel so damned tense and uncomfortable. What surprised Debra was the realization that Crystal needed it as badly as she and Johnny did.

She was upset with herself for barging in, rather than being upset with Debra and her son for having sex. Crystal wasn't going to lecture them. Debra swallowed heavily when she realized that Crystal was struggling not to stare at her tits, just as it had been difficult for her to keep her eyes off of Crystal's enormous melons earlier, before she'd changed clothes.

Oh, that's right, Debra realized. She actually saw my tits!

Once again their eyes met and both women blushed. Johnny saw it, but wasn't sure what to make of it. He was still almost painfully hard, and he was not comfortable. His dick was still slick with Debra's copious pussy juice, but it was already cool and drying out. What kept him hard was the scent of her pussy. It still pervaded his nostrils, even though it wasn't nearly as strong as when he'd had her thong on his face.

He also couldn't believe his mother had seen him like that—with a woman's panties on his face. It seemed inevitable that his mother would question him about it after he took Debra home, and he had no idea how to explain it to her.

Crystal noticed him shifting uncomfortably and realized part of his discomfort was due to his crotch being soaked with Debra's juices. She'd seen how slick and shiny it was when it had still been inside Debra's pussy. Crystal cleared her throat and tried to keep a calm expression.

"Why don't you take a quick shower, Johnny," she suggested. "I'd like to talk to Debra, but I'd be even more embarrassed to have you listening."

Johnny looked to Debra for approval before he nodded. He had considered excusing himself to take a shower, but he wasn't sure if he'd have time or if Debra would be uncomfortable to be left alone with his mother. Debra's brief nod let him know it was okay.

As soon as Johnny closed the bathroom door behind him, Crystal licked her lips nervously. Debra felt every bit as nervous, but after a moment she understood Johnny's mom was equally nervous. Both women were blushing bright red once they were alone.

"Debra, I am so sorry," Crystal whispered, shaking her head. "I could hear what was happening. I should have left you two alone to enjoy it." She swallowed heavily. "I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to see what was happening. Honestly, I was sure the door had to be locked." She held up her hand, as if staring at a traitor. "It was like my hand reached out and tried the door all by itself. Then I was shocked because the door opened right up. It pulled me off-balance, and then I was in the room...God, I wish I could take it back."

It was almost painful for Debra to listen to that confession, because it was so awkward. At the same time, Debra had nothing but sympathy for Crystal, and she appreciated the honesty. Her head shot back slightly when she realized that Crystal was essentially telling her that it was okay for them to have sex in Johnny's bedroom.

"It was your first time, wasn't it?" Crystal whispered. She shook her head sadly, before Debra had the chance to respond. Her eyes met Debra's again and she said, "I could go for a drive. Maybe do some shopping. If I left for an hour or so..." She left it hanging in the air, an offer to give Debra and Johnny privacy if they wanted the house to themselves.

Debra blinked a few times and swallowed heavily. An hour alone with Johnny? That would be amazing. Her eyes flickered over to the microwave, taking note of the time, and she let out a groan.

"I'm afraid I can't stay that long," she explained. "My parents will expect me home pretty soon. I'll probably have to go as soon as Johnny finishes his shower." She felt like it wasn't enough. Debra reached out impulsively, resting her hand on Crystal's forearm. "I really appreciate the offer, though."

Crystal sighed sadly. "I'm sorry I ruined it for you," she whispered. "It should have been amazing. I feel horrible right now."

They both colored again as they recalled what had happened. Debra could almost feel that enormous cock stretching her pussy wide open, and Crystal struggled not to picture Debra mostly naked and shaking on top of her son.

"It was amazing," Debra breathed.

"Amazing," Crystal echoed thoughtfully. Her eyes widened, and she leaned close to whisper, "You should join him in the shower!"

Debra gulped and stared at Crystal for a long moment, until she hissed, "Now! Go!" Then she nodded and turned, walking over to the bathroom door jerkily as if she were a puppet on strings. The moment seemed far too much like a dream and Debra could scarcely believe she was doing it. She turned and looked back at Crystal once she opened that bathroom door. Crystal managed to give her a smile and nodded to let her know it was alright.

Johnny was already done cleaning himself by then. His dick was still completely hard. It looked even bigger when it was wet like that. For several seconds, he had considered jacking off before he talked himself out of it. Just as he was about to turn off the water, he heard the bathroom door open. He figured it had to be his mother, and wondered why she would join him in the bathroom while Debra was still there. Then he jerked the shower curtain back a foot and peeked out. His eyebrows rose in surprise when he saw Debra standing there nervously.

Then she pushed the bathroom door closed and started to strip.

Their eyes were locked as she unbuttoned her blouse. It seemed unreal to both of them. Debra thought Johnny looked alarmed, so she whispered, "Your mom sent me in here. This was her idea," as she unhooked her bra and her huge natural tits fell into view. Behind the shower curtain, Johnny's dick lurched upward in response to that salacious sight.

He had been on the verge of jerking his big dick for relief before he talked himself out of it. Now his busty, horny girlfriend was going to join him in the shower instead. He blinked several times as he watched her slide her skirt and thong down her legs. It was tough to believe it was really happening. For three days following their first date, he had stood exactly where he was now standing, imagining this same girl as a busty, horny slut who couldn't get enough of his huge, hard dick.

He had come really hard to those fantasies, but he had never really believed that chaste, religious Debra could be like that. What he failed to understand was the reasoning behind her chastity. Debra wanted everything to be special when she finally found the man she would marry. He would be the first to enjoy her virgin pussy. After that, she looked forward to enjoying him and letting him enjoy her. She had always imagined she would do anything to please her man.

Johnny was that man in her mind now. He had given her enormous pleasure, first with his tongue and then with his massive cock filling her needy pussy and stretching it wide open. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her again. Debra wasn't mad at Crystal, but she harbored the nagging disappointment that she hadn't gotten to "finish" with Johnny earlier.

She still had not gotten to enjoy that ultimate feeling of having a man come inside her pussy.

Her eyes lit up when she stepped into the tub, gloriously naked, to see Johnny's wet, completely hard dick bobbing up and down. "Mmm," she murmured, reaching out to wrap her fingers around it, "It looks like you're ready for me."

She looked at his face and saw his eyes frantically darting all over her body. Debra grinned, knowing exactly how she looked in that moment. Her stacked, slutty body had felt like it was built to give a man pleasure. Now she finally had that man in her life. She turned and put her hand against the tile wall, pushing her ass up and back invitingly as her other hand guided the wet tip of Johnny's rock-hard dick to the entrance of her pussy.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

They shared a horny groan as the plump head of his cock once more stretched her pussy wide open before slipping inside. Outside the bathroom door, Crystal bit her lip and her fingers slipped into her own soaked pussy. She refrained from touching the door, but she could only imagine how incredibly hot those two looked in the shower together.

The warm water pelted down on Johnny's back as he took hold of Debra's hips and slowly pushed his cock into her hot, incredibly tight pussy. Again and again he swallowed heavily as he stared at the thick shaft gradually sinking deeper between those soft, puffy lips. It was so much like a dream his mind struggled to accept it was really happening. Debra's ragged voice snapped him out of it.

"Ohhh, God, it's sooo good," she sobbed.

Johnny's eyes snapped back up to look to her face, but she'd planted both hands on the wall in front of her and lowered her head. He knew he wasn't hurting her, and that she wanted him to fuck her. That's exactly what she said, after all. He nodded and let his eyes drop back down, so he could savor the view as he fucked Debra for the first time.

If she hadn't admitted that she had a dildo and used it on herself, he would have been much more concerned about hurting her. Likewise, if he hadn't gotten to enjoy other women's pussies taking his massive dick, he would have been tentative and expected that her lovely little pussy wouldn't be able to take it. Even as he watched it actually happening right in front of him, he still felt the need to shake his head in disbelief.

I never thought this would happen for me, he thought.

He pulled his hips back and two inches of his thick shaft slid out of Debra's pussy. That part of his bulging shaft once again glistened with her copious juices, visible evidence that it had been inside her and that she was completely aroused to have him there. He pushed forward, sliding that part right back inside her along with another inch.

"Oh, yes!" Debra moaned in delight.

Johnny had to grin, and shook his head again. Oh, it was happening alright. It just seemed too good to be true. He had spent most of his teenage years fantasizing about huge-breasted women having sex with him. When he'd gotten access to porn on his computer, those had been the images he'd sought out. Now he understood that it was his mother's incredible body that had inspired that particular lust in his brain. As his dick had grown grotesquely large, he had feared he would never have a satisfying sex life. Those busty pornstars who had inspired his earlier boners and fueled his masturbatory fantasies had seemed even more out of reach.

The past month, in particular, he had lived with the constant nightmare that everyone would find out and he would be called a freak. Even dating had seemed out of reach then.

Now he was in the shower with the girl who had the biggest tits in the entire school. She had been a virgin less than an hour ago, but she was moaning and pushing her hips back as she encouraged him to fuck her in the shower. Very few pornstars could measure up to Debra. As he began thrusting in and out, savoring the feel of her wonderfully tight pussy, he had the guilty realization that Debra was actually the fourth woman he'd fucked that day—and every one of them had really huge tits!