Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Sherry or her mom had been in porn, they would have certainly gotten labels like "busty pornstar" or "huge-titted" to promote their videos. Debra obviously had even bigger tits. As Johnny watched his thick shaft pumping in and out, his eyes settled on the pale, quivering knot of her butthole. She let me fuck her there, too, he recalled. His dick swelled as he recalled how exquisite it had felt to plunge his dick balls-deep into that wonderfully tight little hole, and he blinked as he thought about it.

Oh my God. Debra IS the horny slut from my fantasies! She hasn't sucked my dick yet, but she loves getting fucked and she takes it in the ass! He pumped his cock into her faster, and she squealed in response.

"I'm coming!" she panted. "Oh, God, I'm coming so hard with your huge cock in my pussy! OH! YES! Keep going! Please, keep going just like that!"

Johnny grinned again, knowing full well his mother would be able to hear every word. God, I love her so much, he thought. He knew she had set this up, sending Debra in so they could enjoy sex in the shower. It was clever, really. Debra didn't have much time before she had to return home, and this gave them the most possible time together. It also meant that they would be able to clean her up as soon as they were finished.

Her parents would never suspect what their daughter had really been up to.

However, that put his mega-busty mother front and center in his thoughts as he drove his dick in and out of Debra's tightly-gripping little pussy. It shocked him to hear Debra's next words, as her body shuddered and she came all over his dick.

"Oh, God, I love your mom so much right now!" she sobbed.

Again, Johnny knew his mother would hear her. What shocked him was how her words echoed his own thoughts. For a moment he wondered if he'd said something out loud. Then he realized that he hadn't said a word since Debra had walked into the bathroom.

"You're incredible," he gasped. "Oh, Debra, your sweet little pussy feels absolutely perfect."

"It's all yours!" she cried.

That was another completely unexpected turn-on in and of itself. Debra's precious, virgin pussy was now his, to fuck any time he wanted. She was now his, in a way he had never imagined. Okay, so I DID imagine it, he thought. I never thought it would actually happen, though! Then he gasped.

"Debra, I'm getting close," he warned her.

He expected her to tell him to pull out, and wondered where she would want him to shoot his load. Would she want him to shoot it over her shapely ass and lower back? Would she spin around and drop to her knees as she had in his fantasies, begging him to fill her mouth or shoot his creamy cum all over her massive tits? He let out another gasp as she shoved her hips back, taking as much of his cock as she could.

"Yes!" she cried, "Come inside me, Johnny! Oh, God, I'm going to come so hard!"

He had planned to say something, but all that came out of his throat was a strangled groan as her pussy squeezed down on his shaft and milked that eruption right out of him. Despite all the sex he'd had that day, it was still a really enormous volume of semen that rocketed up out of him to explode inside of her. Debra wasn't subtle when she felt it.

"YES! OH FUCK YESSS!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs.

Johnny heard his mother gasp just outside the bathroom door and knew she was listening. He pictured her almost exactly as she actually was in that moment, shaking through her own orgasm as she played with her pussy and lifted one massive tit with her other hand.

Debra pushed back from the wall, craning her neck so she could kiss his lips while his dick was still shooting hot cock cream inside her. His hands slid up to cradle her huge, wet tits and she moaned happily to feel it. In that moment, she felt like she was truly his for the first time. She was completely and utterly owned by Johnny and his huge cock, and she loved it.

When they finally finished coming, Debra broke off the kiss and smiled, shaking her head. Her eyes seemed to glitter as she looked into his. "That was beyond amazing," she whispered.

"It was perfect," he replied, and they both nodded.

"Now I need to hurry and get cleaned up," she sighed. "My parents will expect me back soon."

Despite their rush, they both enjoyed it as Johnny soaped up her body and scrubbed her back for her. They took an extra few seconds so she could face him and let him enjoy running his hands over her soapy breasts. While he did that, she slid two soapy fingers up into her pussy and shuddered as she felt that massive load of hot, gooey cum running out of her.

They dried off quickly and got dressed. Debra felt like she was walking on air. She didn't notice the flush on Crystal's face, nor the obvious signs of her arousal. Instead, she beamed and walked right up, pulling Johnny's mom in for a long, tight hug.

"Thank you so much," she sighed into Crystal's ear.

She merely smiled happily when Johnny stepped forward and gave his mother a similar hug and a kiss on the cheek. Debra had no idea that Crystal would be eagerly awaiting her turn with Johnny after he dropped Debra at her house. Once they were in the car, she sighed happily and filled her left hand with the shaft of his dick.

It felt so good inside me, she thought. Even better than I dreamed. She let out a long breath and smiled up at Johnny's face, giving his shaft a squeeze. She couldn't stop smiling.

"What are you thinking?" Johnny asked.

"I can't stop thinking, 'This hard cock was actually inside me.' It was wonderful, Johnny. Thank you so much."

Johnny smiled back at her and nodded, but then shuddered when her hand slowly worked up to find the pulsing ridge of his cock head.

"Damn," she murmured. "It almost feels like..." Her eyes went wide, and she stared at his swelling shaft for a second before looking up at his face. "You're getting hard again already?!?" she gasped in disbelief.

He chuckled softly and nodded. "Of course, Debra," he replied, "If we'd had more time, I would have taken you right to bed after we dried off."

"Ohhh, damn," she groaned. She could easily picture it, and her pussy pulsed in response to that vision. Then her eyes widened because she felt some of his cum spurt out of her pussy when that happened. "Oh, shit," she gasped.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't realize," she gasped, shaking her head, "I didn't get all of your cum out of me in the shower. I'm worried it may leak out of me onto your car seat."

"Well, we're here," he said, as they pulled up to the curb in front of her house. "Do you think you're okay to walk inside, or do I need to...?" He trailed off as he tried to think what he could do about it.

Debra shook her head nervously. She could feel more of it trickling out of her sensitive, twitching little pussy. It was threatening to turn into a flood.

"Jesus, you shot a lot of cum inside me!" she breathed.

Johnny quickly unfastened his pants and unbuckled his seatbelt. Debra cocked her head and watched as he reached down and grabbed his boxers with both hands. Her eyes went wide when she heard the fabric tear. Right in front of her, Johnny ripped a big piece of cloth from his boxers and handed it to her.

"Use this," he whispered. "I'm sorry. I didn't have napkins or anything. You can wipe it up, and then dispose of the cloth in your trash later." When he saw the look of disbelief on her face he added, "These were old boxers anyway. I was planning to throw them out soon, but now I think I'll keep what's left as a souvenir."

They shared a grin as he closed up his pants, but Debra had to bite her lip as she used the cloth to dab at her leaking pussy lips. They were incredibly sensitive! The piece of cloth was just a little bigger than her hand, and it was soon filled with a puddle of fresh spunk. She stared at it and gulped. She had thought she already got all of his cum out of her in the shower, but there had still been this much inside her! How much cum did he shoot into my pussy? she wondered.

"Oh, wow," Johnny muttered. "I guess that won't work. You can't just carry that..."

His voice trailed off and he stared wide-eyed as Debra bent and slurped his cum right out of her palm. She let out a horny groan and her body shuddered as she swirled it around in her mouth before gulping it down. Once she had that first taste, she slurped the cloth even more insistently. Within seconds she was licking the cloth and then pushing it into her mouth to get as much of it as she could.

Johnny could scarcely believe what he was seeing. In that moment, Debra looked almost exactly the way she had in his first dirty fantasy of her. She was dressed, and obviously wasn't sucking his cock, but the way she hungrily devoured his cum left no doubt that she would happily become that girl.

"Mmm," she moaned, licking her lips, "I can't believe how good your cum tastes."

Debra carefully balled up the damp cloth after that, so she could conceal it in her palm when they went inside. She had no intention of throwing it away, though. That night she would lick it, sniff it, and suck on it while she masturbated and remembered how intense her first time with Johnny had been. Then she'd keep the cloth as a souvenir of her own.

* * *

Johnny felt like his head was practically spinning as he drove home. The entire evening with Debra seemed more like a dream than something that had actually just happened. Again and again he shook his head in disbelief as his mind replayed salacious bits; of her teasing his cock before sliding it inside of her, of her pulling his hands to her big, heaving tits, fucking her in the shower and then getting to wash her sexy body afterward, and finally of her slurping his cum out of the cloth in her hand.

His cock once again swelled back to life, and he let out a chuckle to feel it happening. Debra had seemed surprised to feel him getting hard again, so soon after he had come inside of her. She hadn't seemed upset, though. As he pulled up in front of his house, he thought, Now that the work on the house is done, Debra and I will have hours alone after school. His dick lurched in response.

When he had first invited her over, it had felt like he was being too forward and worried that she would think he was putting the moves on her. He had still been terrified of her response if she ever got to see his "freakishly huge" dick. Now... He shook his head. Now, he had no doubt that he and Debra would have sex every chance they got.

Johnny walked in the front door and stopped as soon as he pushed the door closed behind him. His mother was sitting on the couch, still dressed in her conservative work clothes. She had an anguished look on her face and she was wringing her hands as she looked up at his face.

"Oh, Johnny," she practically sobbed, "I am so, so sorry."

He cocked his head and raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "For what?" he asked.

"I still can't believe I barged into your room and ruined your first time with Debra," she replied with a frown. She shook her head, probably for the thirtieth time since it happened. "I swear, I didn't mean to."

Johnny barked out a little laugh in disbelief, then immediately shook his head. "Sorry, Mom," he said, "You should know, you more than made up for it when you sent Debra in to join me in the shower. She actually said, 'I love your mom so much right now.' What was crazy was that I had just been thinking exactly the same thing. I love you so much."

Crystal stared up at him and blinked a few times. She had been agonizing over what she would say, how she wished she could take back that terribly awkward moment, and she wondered how she could possibly make it up to her son and his girlfriend. She had not imagined they had already forgiven her, despite the wonderful hugs they'd given her following their shower.

"Really?" she breathed.

"Really," he replied with a grin. Then he regarded her outfit. "Are you planning to go somewhere?"

Crystal shook her head and then looked down when she realized why he asked. Her mouth twisted in an unhappy little frown. She sighed before meeting his gaze.

"I didn't realize until Debra came over just how inappropriate my outfits have been," she sighed. "You've always been good about not staring or making me feel objectified, but I see now that I need to invest in some more appropriate clothing." She saw Johnny start shaking his head and smiled. "It's okay, Johnny. You have a girlfriend now. I need to start dressing like a mom." Before he could raise an objection, she added, "What would her religious parents think if they came over and saw me dressed the way I was when Debra first got here?"

Johnny had opened his mouth to say something, but closed it as soon as she brought up that point. He had no doubt she was right. Debra's parents hadn't asked to meet his mother, but it seemed likely that they would.

"I never had a problem with your outfits," he murmured.

Crystal smiled and nodded, but stopped abruptly. Her eyes slowly narrowed as she thought about it. After Debra's rather obvious reaction to seeing her, Crystal had to wonder. How long has Johnny been hiding his true feelings from me? He managed not to stare, but he obviously got an eyeful of my big tits almost every day. She let her eyes travel down to his crotch, and his bulging erection was obvious.

She smiled then. Before Debra had come over, Crystal had thought of that visit as a reprieve, to let her get a much-needed break for her pussy and asshole to recover before her horny son fucked her and got the orgasm he deserved. He'd done such a magnificent job of eating and fucking her pussy and asshole, and Crystal had been eager to return the favor. She'd just felt too ragged, too tender, and had welcomed the distraction.

It had also been nice to finally meet Johnny's girlfriend. Despite the initial awkwardness and then the painfully embarrassing moment when she'd barged into his bedroom, Crystal had felt a sense of kinship with Debra. It almost felt like Johnny was dating a younger, less experienced version of herself. Seeing his renewed hard-on reminded her what they'd been doing before that phone call and visit.

"Are you still horny, baby?" she asked. She lay back into the couch cushions and spread her thighs, lifting the skirt to show him her wet, naked pussy. "I know I am. I really wanted to make it up to you for ruining your first time with Debra. You know I'll do anything you want."

"Ohhh, Mom," he groaned in response.

Johnny hurried to unbutton his pants, dropping them to the floor along with his torn boxers before stepping out of them. He'd already forgotten about the incident in the car as his mother's inviting pussy beckoned him. Crystal's attention was entirely on his huge, hard cock as it bobbed in front of him. Then they both watched the thick, pulsing head as it closed on her glistening pussy lips.

They shared a low moan as he slid it up and down her wet pussy twice, and then they groaned in unison as it spread her wide open and slowly slid inside of her.

"I love you so much, Mom," Johnny whispered.

Crystal nodded and panted, "I—OH, FUUUCK." She'd intended to tell her son that she loved him too, but in the intensity of that moment, all that she could say was, "Oh, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

Johnny nodded and slid his hands up beneath her skirt, seizing her hips and pulling her butt to the edge of the couch cushion. Crystal let out a cry of pleasure as he impaled her horny pussy on his thick, hard cock, pushing her hips up to welcome him deeper inside her.

Johnny understood that she wanted him to come for her. It would make her feel better. She had said she would do anything he wanted, but he understood that she needed for him to use her for his pleasure. He was still careful not to hurt her, but he fucked that sweet, tight pussy and didn't try to hold back his orgasm. It shocked him how quickly he came that way.

"I'm going to come!" he gasped in surprise, just two minutes later.

"Oh, yes, baby!" Crystal cried out deliriously, "Come in my pussy!"

Then they moaned and cried out together as his cock exploded inside her. Crystal almost felt guilty how intensely it got her off, but it was too good for her to regret it. Johnny leaned forward to kiss her mouth as his dick unloaded deep inside her. After a wonderful, romantic kiss, he leaned back and panted, "You should take off those work clothes. We wouldn't want them getting stained."

Crystal nodded and then shuddered as he carefully pulled out of her. She cupped her right hand beneath her pussy as she got up and waddled awkwardly into her bathroom. She stood in her shower so that she could let all that thick, gooey cum drain out of her as she carefully removed her work clothes and bra with her left hand. Johnny stood there and smiled, taking each article of clothing from her as she peeled it off of her heaving body.

He set her clothes neatly on her dresser before opening the top drawer. When he stepped back into view, Crystal's eyes went wide. Johnny's cock was already slick with lube. He never got to come in my ass earlier, she realized. Crystal nodded, turned, and planted her hands against the tile wall, arching her back invitingly.

"Oh, Johnny," she moaned, as she felt his huge dick sliding into her snug backdoor.

After that, all she could do was pant, moan, and cry out in pleasure as her son used her slutty asshole to take every inch of him. She came, again and again, but he didn't slow down one bit until he was shooting another enormous load deep in her ass. He held himself balls-deep inside her and bit her neck as the first three ropes of cum shot out of the pulsing tip of his dick. Through his orgasm, he kissed his way up her neck until he was groaning into her ear.

"I love that you can take the whole thing up your ass," he growled.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped, as he resumed fucking her ass and giving her every inch of his dick.

Since he had just come for the second time, she figured—incorrectly—that he would soon stop and that his spent cock would slip out of her ass. After twenty vigorous thrusts, she felt him getting even harder inside of her and let out yet another shocked gasp. Her head turned and her wide eyes caught his aroused expression. That was when the truth hit her. Those first two orgasms, incredible though they were, had merely gotten him warmed up. He was ready to REALLY fuck her now.

"Oh, God!" she cried, as another amazing climax shot through her body.

By the time he cried out and shot that second load into her ass, Crystal felt like a rag doll. Johnny had to carefully guide her onto the floor of her shower so she didn't hurt herself, but it was a struggle. His own legs were shaking badly after the intensity of his third orgasm. Once his mother was safely on her knees, Johnny leaned back against the cool tile wall and let the spray of the shower wash over his lower belly, his sloppy cock, and his trembling legs.

Crystal carefully turned around on her knees in front of him, shaking her head at the magnificent sight. She couldn't wipe the silly grin off her face after all the incredible orgasms she'd enjoyed. It took some effort, but she managed to reach up and snag the body wash. It was worth it to hear her son's aroused groan as she soaped up and stroked his spent cock.

They were both surprised when he got hard again.

Crystal stared at that massive, wet dick as she rinsed it off. Then she leaned forward and sucked him hungrily. She didn't even notice when Johnny turned off the water. Crystal was in cock-sucking nirvana as she feasted on her son's incredible tool. She moaned again and again as his pre-cum drooled out onto her tongue. When she drove her head forward and back, her enormous jugs wobbled and shook and her rock-hard nipples grazed against his shins.