Jonathan's Prison Vol. 02: Sisterly Love

Story Info
Jonathan's sisters take turns humiliating him.
1.5k words
3.8
12.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are fictional and over 18 years of age.**

*********************

Jonathan began to sweat as he stood outside the door to his sister's bedroom. Slowly he turned the knob, gently creaking the squeaky door open. The sight before him temporarily took his breath away.

"There you are!" his sister Liza smiled while checking her phone. "We've been waiting for freakin' ever."

Jonathan took a deep, heavy gulp.

"I'm, uh...sorry. Mom needed my help with something."

"Yeah, yeah. Always getting first dibs."

"Yeah, I guess," Jonathan blushed.

"Well we're going to the mall after dinner, and my feet are way too dirty to be seen in public. I'm going to need them spotless before we head out," she ordered, wiggling her toes as she continued playing on her phone.

"Uh, of course," Jonathan replied, barely able to keep his heart from beating out of his chest.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggg..." a sleeping body stirred from a bed on the other side of the room. "Is little Johnny Thins finally here?" the voice sluggishly asked.

It was Jonathan's older niece, Brittany.

"Hey, Brittany. Yeah, it's me," he smiled, completely transfixed upon the sexy curvature of her soft, bare soles.

"Mmmmmm, that's good. We require your services before we go to the mall tonight," she informed him, gently rubbing her eyes.

"I already told him, sweetie," Liza said to her daughter.

"Well that's good," Brittany smiled. "As long as all of us get what we need."

"But of course," Jonathan replied. "Anything you guys want."

"Ugh, shut up," replied a voice from the third and final bed. "You are so fucking pathetic I can't even stand it."

Jonathan's younger niece, Kate, looked at him with intense disdain. She raised her feet in the air so he could see her soles.

"These getting you hard?" she asked, pointing and flexing her soles. "Hmmmm?"

"I...I don't want any trouble," Jonathan replied. "I'm just here to help you guys out, however you need."

"Yeah? Like how you need to get that little, teeny tiny dick of yours erect? All three massive inches of it? Ha! Fucking loser. I can't believe Jess actually spends time with you."

For a second, Jonathan felt his blood begin to boil.

"Hey, don't you ever talk about Jessica like—THWMP!"

Kate silenced her uncle by shoving her left foot directly into his mouth. He tried to resist, but his eyes involuntarily began rolling toward the back of his head.

"Suck!" Kate commanded.

Jonathan was still upset by her comment and didn't want to obey. When he didn't immediately start sucking her toes, Kate pressed her right foot against the groin of Jonathan's jeans, seductively massaging her toes around the outline of his cock.

"Hnggggggg..." Jonathan trembled.

"I said suck!" she repeated, gently caressing her sole against Jonathan's rapidly hardening erection.

"Mmmmmmmm..." he obeyed, like a starving baby drinking from a bottle.

"That's right you pathetic little fuck," she taunted as her uncle continued cleaning her feet.

"That's not fair," Brittany complained. "The oldest goes first!"

"Let's not fight," Liza declared while FaceTiming one of her friends.

"We can go in reverse order this time, meaning I'll go last."

"Are you sure?" Brittany asked her mother.

"One hundred percent. Thanks for asking," she replied, returning to her call.

Jonathan couldn't even hear the conversation. He was completely lost in the depths of his youngest niece's soles.

As soon as Jonathan had completely cleaned Kate's left foot, she switched positions, putting her right foot into his mouth while sliding her left sole back down to his cock. Again, she caressed the hard outline of his erection through his pants, being extremely careful to end contact anytime she thought he might be close to ejaculating.

"That's right, you little bitch. Do what I tell you, even after I talk shit about your girl..."

Jonathan continued to suck.

"Alright already!" Brittany interrupted. "Are your feet clean enough? Dinner is going to be ready soon and I'm not going to the mall with my toes looking like this."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Kate responded, removing her dripping wet sole from Jonathan's mouth. "I guess this will do."

Kate pushed her saliva soaked foot against Jonathan's cheek, thrusting him backward. Jonathan fell onto Brittany's bed, right next to her slightly dusty feet. A faint, wet footprint glistened on the side of his face.

"Finally!" Brittany smiled. "Now get to it, little dick boy," she ordered, flexing all ten of her toes backward so that her soles were nice and taut.

The sight alone nearly made Jonathan come, but he quickly focused his attention on the mission at hand. He extended his tongue and painted Brittany's soles up and down, and up and down, until the texture of his taste buds resembled that of sandpaper.

"Ah, now we're talking," she moaned. "Use that friction to get rid of those callouses..."

"Mmmmmmhmm," Jonathan obeyed, scraping his tongue against her large, curvy arches.

"Bitch boy!" Kate yelled from her bed.

"Oh, you're just jealous," Brittany smirked. "You know little Johnny Thins likes my feet best. That's why he always does such a good job. Isn't that right, my little Johnny Thins?"

Jonathan quietly winked at Brittany as he continued to soften her callouses with his moisturizing saliva.

"Whatever," Kate replied.

"Okay ladies. Enough squabbling. It's time for Mama to have her turn before it gets too late."

"Ohhhh-kayyyy," Brittany agreed, slightly disappointed. "Guess we'll just have to finish this up some other time, tiny dick boy."

Copying her sister, Brittany removed her wet foot from Jonathan's mouth and pushed it against his temple, sending him stumbling onto Liza's bed.

"There, there now," Liza smiled. "I think you know what to do..."

Jonathan licked his lips in an effort to summon some much-needed saliva.

"You got it, sis."

Jonathan went to town on his sister's feet. For whatever reason, they turned him on the most—probably because they resembled his mother's feet but had a little more youth to them. All his life, he fantasized about playing with his sister's feet. He could even remember sucking on her toes when he was very little, pretending he thought they were toys even though he knew better. Back then he never could have imagined the ways in which she'd abuse him. Thankfully, none of the women in his family truly knew how much he enjoyed being taken advantage of.

"DINNER IN 5!" yelled a voice from downstairs.

"SOUNDS GOOD!" Liza yelled back, thoroughly savoring the footbath provided by her brother.

"Okay, that's enough cleaning for now," she said, removing her toes from Jonathan's mouth. "How about a little five minute pre-dinner massage?" she asked, wiggling her soles in front of her brother's face.

"Anything for you," he panted, catching his breath from the intense licking.

"Anything for you!" Kate mocked as she tied some pink ribbon into a tiny, circular bow.

"Oh hush," Liza barked at her daughter. "You had your fun, now let me have mine. Now, where were we..." she asked rhetorically, gently pressing her soft, supple soles against the palms of Jonathan's hands.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm..." she moaned. "You know, for a pathetic little-dicked loser, you sure do have some wonderful hands..." she smiled, biting her lower lip.

"Thanks, sis."

"Well don't ruin it by talking!" she roared. "Just do your thing, but quietly."

Jonathan silently nodded and continued kneading the pad of his sister's thick, meaty soles.

"Hnnnngggggg..." she whimpered. "A little harder..."

"You got it," Jonathan replied.

"I said don't talk!" she reprimanded.

"Sorry..." he whispered.

Liza glared at Jonathan for apologizing. He immediately turned his attention back to his sister's soles and began applying the pressure she demanded.

"Oh, yeah..." she moaned. "That's my favorite little dick boy..."

Jonathan casually leaned forward and took a deep, heaping breath from his sister's shiny soles as he continued massaging her feet. He couldn't get enough of the smell. It was subtle, yet distinct. It instantly brought him back to when they were teenagers and he would sneak into her room after she passed out for the night. He was always too afraid to touch her feet, for fear she'd wake up, but he had no trouble hovering his nose just above them, deeply inhaling any scent her soles had to offer.

"DINNER TIME!" the voice yelled from down below.

"About time!" Kate announced, hopping out of her bed. "I'm freakin' starving!"

"Same here," Brittany concurred. "I wonder what Rick had dad make..."

"Who cares, as long as Rick's happy," Kate replied.

"Amen to that," Brittany smiled.

"Okay, okay. I guess all good things must come to an end," Liza announced as she retracted her tender soles away from Jonathan's grip. "See you downstairs, loser."

Liza pressed the soft pad of her right foot against Jonathan's forehead, pushing him to the ground. Jonathan sat there as Brittany, Kate, and Liza headed toward the door.

"And don't forget to put this on," Kate instructed, tossing the tiny pink bow she just tied in Jonathan's direction. "Should fit perfectly around that tiny little pee pee of yours," she smiled. "Assuming you're hard..." she cackled with contempt.

Brittany, Kate, and Liza laughed in unison as they shut the door behind them. Now alone, Jonathan unzipped his pants and slid the tiny pink bow down the shaft of his three-inch erection. After the bow was firmly secured, Jonathan stood to his feet, zipped his jeans, and headed downstairs for that evening's family dinner.

To Be Continued...