Josh Knows Best Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, she had prepared for this, I had seen nothing, dirty or gross.

I vowed to myself all future fucking would be bareback.

When I caught my breath enough to risk moving, I slowly withdrew from her butt. I carefully pulled off the condom and tied it closed. I hopped off the bed and grabbed the washbasin.

In the bathroom, I washed the dildo, my hands and my cock. I filled the pan with first water, grabbed a clean washcloth and return to the bedroom. I gently washed her bottom.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

She laughed. "No, you did not. I may be sore in the morning." She waved away my frown. "Josh, I told you I've missed walking around, feeling well and truly fucked the next day."

"Can we do it again?"

"Oh, you liked that did you?" she teased. I nodded. "Of course, we have to plan it. I don't think I can just, you know, do it without getting ready."

"Sure. I don't want to use a condom next time. There was nothing on the dildo, nothing on the condom or washcloth."

"Can I think about that?"

I nodded.

She rolled to her side and picked up her watch. "I told Mel I wouldn't be in until 9 o'clock tonight. That gives me thirty minutes for a nap. Want to join me?"

"Yeah, but let me go make you something to eat before you go to work." I kissed her. "I wish you didn't have to work there anymore. It's too much."

"It's fine, honey. It's a nice chuck of change with the added bonus of giving Mel endless amounts of shit. If I'm not up by 8 o'clock, wake me." She rose up and kissed me. A kiss that nearly pulled me back into the bed and ruined her chance for a nap.

With a sigh, she pulled away and laid back on the bed.

"Don't take a shower," I told her. "Sleep an extra ten minutes."

"Oh baby, I have to. I must reek of sex."

I grinned. "I know. That's the point."

She shook her head and laughed. "What is with men and marking their territory. Even though Mel won't know who I've had sex with you're getting off on him knowing you've had me aren't you?"

I shrugged. "Maybe."

"Go on. Let me sleep."

She slept. She had a light supper before she headed to the bar.

She did not shower before she left.