All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 10'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not...

a story for the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the other story

Your other story is way better and deserves to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excited

YouRs is the story I hAve read the Maximum numbEr of timeS in tHe net. I always get excited each time I read. You have a great story telling talent. It's very good that you have decided to continue the story. But please don't make us wait. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I liked the story.....I enjoyed it.....but in the end I hated Mayuri......such a slut....such people never deserve to be loved.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Love this story and shame on those who would criticize the genre. Why anyone would spend so much time reading only to complain in the end is beyond me. I like the story, it is exactly what I hoped it would be all except one little detail...apparently it isn't over. I am glad of that but hate waiting for additional chapters. btw, in the past I have come to the defense of authors only to have the hate mongers and other fanatics attack me through emails and consequently I no longer allow for that possibility. The only valid criticism on any story should concern the authors abilities as as writer and only that. So on that note I will say, this is not a perfect story editorially speaking but it is a very good story none the less. Having read literally 1000's I can say any tale with 10 major chapters each with sub chapters that can hold my interest through out is an excellent piece of work. My thanks and encouragement to the author, please don't dally producing the final chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another chapter

And a fine one. I'd like to see another of Cuckolded by disgusting neighbor, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor

I would like to read another chapter of this series... please add

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 10:

we all waiting for mayuri's next setp as full time slut at shirin's company, after shirin shifted to india & his Boss as a new master, who convert her to full time slut, but keep it secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Picture's worth a thousand words

Can't wait to see what happens next. And to make it better, any illustrations of Mayuri, Sameer, and Shrini would be great.

You are my favorite author and I have started a series as a tribute to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i check every day if you've added chap. 11

still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What do you want to do?

It turns me so fuckingly on when she says:

"What do you want to do today? Want to hump my face? Or should I just rim you?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anniversary

It's been a year since you started this episode. You should have never continued the story. I wont come back here. You've kept me waiting for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i check every day if you've added chap. 11

still waiting.

pranati_honeypranati_honeyabout 13 years ago
Eagerly waiting for what happens next

hi vyasa,

the story is building up heat just same as before...

really want to see how mayuri will have a new lover...

also, great to see someone getting inspired from you

and writting very goor erotica as a tribute to you...

So, checking "ferozakter"s posts frequently too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like to see the continuation in this story..

What I am saying is you rocks... but need to develop this plot further -will you....??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Why would Mayuri prefer Sameer fingering her while she gives him a hand job and not allow him to mount her? Is even Sameer's own finger thicker than his cock? Since she is sure Shrini already have impregnated her, why wouldn't she allow Sameer? Or is she still in a doubt about Shrini already breeding her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

It's completely clear now that Mayuri decided to even negotiate her career and was in such a hurry to take the decision of getting impregnation by Shrini because she knows their plans to relocate to India! Contrary to what she repeats again and again she is definitely in love with Shrini and is even ready to satisfy his boss for the sake of his career while sacrifice her own to get his child before the separation! And contrary to what Sameer thinks his boss and Mayuri's black boss partner are not the same. They're not aware of his device planted and so no question of titillating him! This is the first time we have access to something that is happening behind Sameer's back, lots of such opportunities already have been there during the weeks they were together at SF and when Sameer was held up in India, also Rohini went to India for providing them privacy before the decision to move out was taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rohini and Mayuri

It's becoming a little unbelievable, when Rohini cancelled the tour for her ailing mom, Shrini can't go away immediately after his session at the hotel room of Sameer, he will have to go to Rohini and see his mom in law, then only return! Sameer too can't cancel his journey for having a taste of Mayuri's overused body, they can't cancel their booked tickets and get new tickets for such flimsy reason when he can have Mayuri to himself when they are back. And they will never book tickets like that immediately after the Rajasthan tour, they will keep a few days margin to ensure they don't miss their flights for some unusual delay, it will be more trustworthy if they visited their parents and in laws for a few days after the Rajasthan tour and then move forward on the scheduled date when they will have their planned tickets, that would be more practical!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
995 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...