Journey to St. Jeanne Pt. 06

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
3.1k words
4.62
5.7k
4

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

I watched the English countryside roll by in the dusk light. It was a bit of a blur as I couldn't help daydreaming about my destination. I had some inclination but I wouldn't really know what it was like until I got there. My phone buzzed and I looked down. Roni texted me "Bon Voyage" and added a train emoji, airplane, sunshine and palm trees. I just had a chance to reply before the tunnel at Dover loomed and then suddenly we were in the dark. I had succeeded in unplugging my life, turning it off to turn it back on again when we emerged at Calais. I had very little with me. Every time I travelled in the past, I had so much to monitor, luggage, bags, Terry's stuff. That additional stress always seemed to suck all the goodness out of the journey itself. I could never relax until I had reached my destination and unpacked.

Now I was relaxed from the get go. Travelling this light was a blessing. Our train sped towards Paris, its city lights beckoning in the distance. It felt strange that this great city of the world wasn't my destination, merely a stop on the way. I wasn't perturbed though. I could feel the pull of Les Soeurs. I had a considerable distance to travel but in my mind I was halfway there. I smoothed down my jersey dress. It was a temporary outfit, just like the robe from Air St. Colette neatly packed in my handbag. This time tomorrow, I would be naked, full time. 24/7 for at least the next three months and maybe much longer then that. It still felt strange to me and some part of me was still not sure I could pull this off but I couldn't wait to start this new adventure.

It was chilly stepping off the train into the Paris evening but I managed to find my chauffeur and was whisked away out of the city towards the airport. With my throwaway clothes, I felt a little scruffy arriving at the Hilton despite the charming chauffeur opening the door for me but the staff were very understanding. Plenty of visitors to Les Soeurs passed through these revolving doors so there was nothing out of the ordinary in my provisional attire. I approached the desk and was greeted by Solange. She had a welcoming manner, a striking bright reddish brown afro and when she smiled I noticed a cute gap in her teeth.

"Bonsoir, Mademoiselle."

"Greene, Jennifer."

She looked down through her list

"Ah, oui, c'est la...Welcome to Paris Ms Greene, I hope you have a pleasant stay with us. Oh, I see you are booked on the early flight to St. Colette. I envy you, it's such a magical place."

"It's my first visit."

"Oh you are in for a treat. I was there for a short break the year before last. It was so amazing. I can't wait to return..."

I pictured her strolling naked along the beach promenade, perhaps hand in hand with her clothed boyfriend. It was a stimulating image. Perhaps for her too. She seemed lost in the reverie but her innate professionalism snapped her out of it.

"...Would you like an alarm call? Perhaps 4am?"

"Oh, that would be great. To be honest, I don't know if I'll sleep. I'm quite excited."

"Comme une petite fille la veille de Noël!"

"Exactement!"

"Bon. Ok, let me see, you are booked into la suite Vénus. Trés bon. It is a very nice room. I will send up a complimentary bottle of Champagne, if that is ok, Ms Greene."

"Oh that is very much ok!. You can call me Jenny though."

"Very well Jenny. So, you have your travel dress for St. Colette with you?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Trés bien, so would you like us to take care of the rest of your clothes? Is there an address I can send them to?"

"Would you be able to donate them to charity for me? I don't think I will need them."

"Bien sur, Jenny. Just leave them in the room when you check out, and I will arrange that for you. So, here is your card, your suite is on the 6th floor. You obviously have no luggage to bring but if you need someone to escort you to your room, I can arrange that."

"That's ok, I'll find my own way there."

I ambled my way through the hotel. It was a staging post. For me and pretty much everyone here. But it felt luxurious, with finer materials than the spaces I passed through on a daily basis. I found my room and was chagrined to note that it was more spacious than the basement flat I had vacated only hours ago. A whole wall of full length windows faced towards the runway and I was momentarily mesmerised by the ballet of arrival and departure, red lights blinking in the sky. I decided not to quaff my complimentary bottle on an empty stomach and settled on an omelette as a light supper which was delivered with the champagne. It was light and delicious and a perfect complement to the effervescent aperitif.

I stood up and realised that there was no longer any need for my travelling clothes. I stripped off my jersey dress, kicked off my kicks and I was naked. It felt good, I felt free. I walked around and sipped at my drink. I left the curtains open so I could watch the planes, the reflection of my naked body super-imposed on the backdrop. Perhaps something subconscious in me was preparing me for life on Les Soeurs where windows are always fully transparent, unadorned, and I would have to get used to being on display. I suppose anyone who could see my window would be able to see the inverse of my reflection. I shrugged inwardly. So be it. I approached the window, pressed my face up against it. It was dark and I couldn't see anybody but they were surely there sheathed in the shadows. Workers, travellers, hotel guests.

The suite had a large bathroom area open to the main room with only the toilet discreetly behind a wall and sliding glass door. There was a huge shower behind a free standing glass screen with a bath on the other side. Its occurred to me that I had just left one grimy city and passed through another. Before I could luxuriate in the silky hotel sheets, I needed to cleanse myself. I ran the shower hot and with a pulsing pressure that invigorated me. I relished the solitude. I had the whole shower to myself and did not fear being approached with dubious gifts of fingers or a semi-erect penis. I had champagne to drink instead of pee for a change. I cringed inwardly recalling my past birthday when Terry insisted on me quaffing not one, but two glasses of his urine, freshly pissed into a champagne coupe while his contained actual Prosecco. The grin on his face as we clinked glasses together. Cheers indeed. I was glad to put that in the past. As I lathered and scrubbed it was more than the stickiness of London and Paris I was ridding myself of. I could feel the last traces of my old life with Terry circle the plughole below.

I closed my eyes and pictured Les Soeurs. Three beautiful islands, two of which I would visit. This time tomorrow I would be maybe sharing a drink in a cool Coletta bar with Roni who I was dying to meet in the flesh. Maybe we would go dancing. Imagine dancing naked and every other girl is naked too. Our skin glistening with sweat, happy smiles everywhere. A brush of skin against skin here and there. Men fully clothed intermingling, soaking in the spectacle. A bronzed blonde in front of me, her breasts pressed against mine, a man's hands on my hips, the fabric of his jeans barely containing his erection as he dry humps me from behind. The girl kisses me and electric sparks go off. The man moves a hand around to the front and touches my pussy, yes, my pussy, not my ass. I direct the shower there and I can taste the girl's cherry lip balm. I have my hands on her waist, I slip one between her legs. She is hot and wet and she moans gently into my mouth as I touch and caress her, seeking out her clit. I feel like I'm absorbing the vibrations of her arousal and climax. It is enough to send me over and I have the most amazing orgasm I have enjoyed in such a long time.

My knees are trembling as I return to my surroundings. I shiver but the room is not cold. In my post-orgasmic buzz I am dimly aware that I am utterly free. I don't need to fear waking up a snoring man. I don't have to worry about being prodded or probed in the night. I am alone in delightful solitude. I pad myself dry and walk to the bed, leaving the barest outline of damp footprints on the floor. I stretch out on the large bed, all to myself and exhale. I feel myself sinking into the mattress. I make a star shape, why not. The room is not cold, it is just right. I don't draw sheets over myself, in the style of Les Soeurs where women always sleep uncovered. Despite my eager anticipation for the final leg of travel, sleep comes easy to me.

My mind returns to Les Soeurs and I dream of St. Jeanne this time, I am among friends, I can sense, but there is something nagging at the edge of my experience, something romantic, I am anticipating something, someone. It is after dusk, it is warm. I can hear, dimly, music and hubbub from a beach bar, just down the shore. I am excited about meeting someone in particular but her identity is just out of reach. I am barefoot and the sand is between my toes. It has retained just a little warmth from the day's sun. It's such a vivid dream and I can't wait to reach my destination. There is a path through the dunes, past the palms and it's there. We are in good spirits and I'm just about to step onto the deck when I hear this ringing sound. I look around, there's nothing there. I turn around again and the beach scene fades away. I blink and I'm aware of the outlines of the room, some runway lights in the distance. I hear the ringing again and I prop myself up on my shoulders. I am back in my hotel room. I answer the phone.

"Mademoiselle Greene?"

"Yes"

"Votre..er..Your alarm call?"

"Thank you."

I make myself a quick espresso and take stock. I have so little to organise and I feel relaxed and energised despite the early wakeup. It's still dark outside. I freshen up with another vigorous shower, resisting the urge to linger with the shower head. I feel full of purpose. I note my neatly folded dress and jacket, shoes upside down on top. I smile to myself as I bid them adieu and take the silky travel dress from the hanger. It clings to my still slightly-damp skin but I don't mind. I'm a girl in a hurry. I slip into the slides, grab my handbag and that's it. I stroll with purpose to the checkout and am surprised to see Solange still on the desk. Her face seems to light up when she sees me.

"Bonjour Jenny!."

"Bonjour Solange"

"You are ready for your journey? Oh, I wish I was wearing that dress, I am so jealous!"

"I'll send you a postcard!"

"Please do."

And I was off to the airport. Between Roni and Solange I had the swiftest route through, security was a breeze and I arrived at the lounge adjoining the departure gate. It was full of passengers to St. Colette. Every second person wearing red like me. There were couples, families, stroppy teenagers, groups of friends and single travellers like me. I ordered a café noisette and a pain au chocolat. Beside me was a young woman who seemed to be finding it very difficult to keep a smile off her face. She was a brunette with lovely curls that were just about under control and had an endearing natural blush to her cheeks. Her wedding and engagement rings sparkled under the bar counter lights. There was a smartly dressed young man standing just back who looked like he needed a decent cup of coffee. She just radiated Newlywed and there was something really engaging about her. She turned to me

"Is it your first time too?"

"How could you tell?"

She just shrugged her shoulders. I looked around the room and I noticed something about a good portion of the women there. It was subtle, maybe she had her hair tied up. Maybe she just looked relaxed, or perhaps relieved to have escaped the world of clothes. Then I noticed the slightly uncomfortable stances, mild embarrassment, a little trepidation. It didn't take an expert in body language to detect who was from Les Soeurs and who was from Outremer and further, those of us from here who were visiting the islands for the first time. She introduced herself as Abigail, her groom Alex.

"I can't believe the only thing I'm wearing are my rings!"

She held up her hand to show me a lovely pair of rose gold rings, the engagement ring featuring a cushion shaped bright sparkling diamond, the wedding ring circled with a pavé setting.

"They are gorgeous. Congratulations!"

She blushed endearingly.

"Oh, thank you! It still seems a little unreal to me. Especially the fact that we are going to St. Colette for our honeymoon."

"I hear it's a popular destination for newlyweds."

"That's what Alex said to me the first time he suggested it but I was like No Way! I did not feel at all comfortable. To be truthful, I'm still not completely comfortable being naked for two weeks in front of all sorts of strangers!"

"I know the feeling. But at least you won't be alone. We'll all be nude there."

"That's true. Anyway, over time Alex chipped away at my reluctance until I finally gave in. He told me that I'll thank him for his persistence. I guess we'll see!"

"Oh, I'm sure you will have an amazing time."

"And you, are you travelling with someone?"

"Haha, Oh no, more like I'm travelling away from someone!"

"Oh no!"

She had a concerned look.

"Oh no, it's not like that. I am moving here for a while and it was a nice opportunity to press pause on my stale relationship. I'm actually starting a new job with Jeann-tech on St. Jeanne."

"Oh wow! that's so cool. Isn't that the island where there are only women?"

"That's the one."

"You know, I've always thought that would be such a cool place. I mean, I couldn't live there but it seems so interesting."

Some natural restraint stopped her from enquiring further about how I would manage to live there. She presumably wouldn't want to pry into what are private matters and for that I was grateful. In truth, I wasn't sure I could explain it.

"Well, if you feel like taking a day off from your husband while you're here, there's nothing to stop you taking a boat trip over?"

"Maybe I will!"

I repaired to a seat to enjoy my coffee and observed a woman arguing with her teenage daughter, the male members of the family knowing to stay well out of it. I remember being that girl. It felt like such a long time ago. Where did that spark go? I couldn't hear the details of what they were discussing but I knew enough about the tone and their body language to guess that while the mother wasn't entirely comfortable baring all on St. Colette, her daughter couldn't wait to strip off and enjoy the admiring glances of passersby, maybe find herself a nice island boy for a sultry summer romance. Of course the mother, on top of the worry about exposing herself to everyone, had the additional worry of her daughter, in her search for adventure and romance, blithely underestimating the real dangers out there. St. Josephine was right next door to St. Colette and that cute island boy with his guitar and seductive accent could very easily be part of a gang looking to snatch up naive Outremer girls. Of course the daughter would scoff at such a suggestion.

I noticed some women in blue travel dresses and realised they were the flight crew. The gate announcement came over the speakers and I felt a jolt. We were finally on our way. We queued along in the tunnel to the plane and the first thing I noticed was the discreet pile of blue dresses in a basket by the gate. The second thing I noticed were the amazing looking nude women at the entry to the plane checking each passengers details. I was aware that all female clothing must be removed when we reach St. Colette airspace but as this was St. Colette Air and not Air France, I recalled that there was an option to disrobe on boarding and that St. Colette Air policy was for all flight crew to accord with Les Soeurs rules as soon as they board.

And so I could see all women I had pegged as Les Souers natives adding their red robes to the pile. The only women walking on board still dressed were Outremer first timers like myself. Abigail was ahead of me and still clung to hers. I really wanted to take mine off but something prevented me. Or maybe I needed a push.

I stood in front of the flight attendant who looked stunning, oval face with almond shaped brown eyes, full breasts, narrow waist, raven hair tied into a high pony tail. She had this really cute coin-slot slit in her pudenda I noticed when I furtively glanced between her legs. She spoke with a lovely lilting accent and asked if I wanted to remove my clothing now or wait until we are closer to St. Colette. My heart started pounding and a little voice inside my head said, just do it, just do it. I closed my eyes for a second and then, before I had a chance to go back and seeing her appreciative smile, untied the dress, slipped it off my shoulders and handed it to her, along with the slides so I could walk on board, like her. naked and barefoot.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers