Journey to St. Jeanne Pt. 08

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
3.3k words
4.66
5.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

We walked through the lobby, Roni dallied to say "Au revoir" to the guy at the desk whose name was Gilles apparently, and I had a moment to soak in the scene. The lobby was spacious with a tall ceiling upon which spun large fans that were surely decorative to judge by the precise air temperature that pervaded the hotel. There were plenty of guests, here a smartly dressed man and smart looking naked woman with dazzling earrings, hair tied up into a high ponytail. If I hadn't seen her companion, I could tell by how she presented herself that they were going somewhere fancy even if she was, as I was, as Roni was, completely naked. Her skin was glowing, perhaps she had spent some time behind some milky walls earlier today, Her breasts small like mine but she was taller, I could tell, with long elegant limbs. At another table two young women chatting, they were a little scruffier, both of them with hair in messy buns, but they had a funky style about them, one of them dark skinned with a cute button nose and ample behind, the other a pale slim brunette with an impressive pair of boobs that bounced as she laughed. Their companions joined them, two guys with cargo pants and t-shirts. I guess they were going to hit the bars later, I doubt they were headed for any of the island's Michelin-starred restaurants.

Roni had finished her pleasantries with Gilles and it was time for her to show me the town. She led me through the garden to the main entrance. We walked across the grass which was wet from a recent sprinkling. It felt lovely to the touch. Little pleasures like this were apparently normal life here. I wondered whether we needed to catch a cab but Roni's recommendation was to walk, and once again she was right, it was a lovely winding series of streets down the hill through the old town to le Marché des Fleurs, the Flower Market as the main Square in Ville-Colette was called. It was a lovely place, pretty stucco-lined houses, flat stone paved streets that were easy on bare feet. I saw women lean out the windows to water their flowers, middle aged women and older with impressively proud breasts. I don't know whether there was something in the diet or on the air but every boob I saw here would easily pass the pencil test. There was a couple walking their dog, a cute little labrador pup, canine and woman gratefully free of clothes, only the man stiffly confined within his starchy shirt and pants. They stopped to let two young women say hello to the little puppy, one a slim asian girl, her hair tied into a tight raven bun, the other a curly redhead with a cute thick bob cut. She had a tiny waist but big boobs and a shapely derriere liberally covered in freckles. The asian girl engaged the couple in conversation while her friend bent over to ruffle the happy dog's head. She was facing away from us and I could see literally everything. Not only her pink slit and inner labia but her actual asshole. Roni noticed my surprised reaction.

"That's completely normal here. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. You'll find that it is liberating never having to worry about covering parts of your body."

Something about what she said rang a chord deep within. I remembered back in the early days of my relationship with Terry when I used to go around with no knickers on just for him. I was terrified to bend over, always worried my skirt would ride up, never comfortable going up stairs. Looking back it was genuinely stressful and here was this cute pretty girl blithely displaying her asshole to the whole street completely unconcerned. My boobs, my bum, my bald vag, my actual pussy lips were there, fully visible for any passers-by to see. So what if they saw more? It was liberating. I took a deep breath of fresh Coletta air. It felt amazing to be here.

We descended into the square which had an array of market stalls, cafe tables, areas with shade provided by tall trees and people passing through, tourists and locals alike. It was like a scene on the Côte d'Azur apart from the one detail that every male was clothed and every female was naked and, the odd tourist apart, barefoot. There was a group performing Capoeira in the middle of the square circled by spectators. The men in the group wore long white flared trousers with coloured sashes and slim vests. The women were naked, of course, but each had a smaller coloured sash tied around a bicep. the colour indicated which level each capoeirista had reached. One girl, her dark blonde hair tied into a long ponytail which whipped around as she moved, was clearly the most accomplished. She was slim and sleek, as she kicked her legs over, she offered a complete view of her pussy, I noted she had thick lips which only briefly parted when her leg reached maximum elevation before she swept it down over her opponent. She was tanned, lithe with piercing blue eyes and, all the way through her performance, a smile on her face, Determination never leading to a grimace. I was in awe and couldn't stop staring at her. After the performance they came around the crowd with baskets that had an electronic looking handle. The Capoeirista stood in front me me and was even more beautiful at rest, her small breasts heaved as she caught her breath.

"That was amazing, you are incredible."

"Obrigada, er, I mean thank you."

She corrected herself into English for me and introduced herself as Thais. Her accent was delightful. We looked at each other for a moment and I felt something between us, a slight charge of electricity. She played with her ponytail in an endearingly girlish way at odds with the warrior I had just glimpsed in action. I stammered out my name and Roni's, she looked me over, up and down and took in all of my body. It felt good and couldn't stop smiling, she smiled back and looked even more attractive. There was a brief pause and then Roni came over to break the spell and tapped her bangle on the electronic handle for me. No females carried cash here so all buskers had some form of electronic device for payment. Thais seemed very happy with Roni's tip. I noticed she had removed the coloured sash from her upper arm. Even though it covered nothing of note, the custom for even minimal pieces of fabric such as this was to only "wear" them for specific sporting or performance purposes.

"You are from Brazil?"

"I'm actually from Portugal, but I spent time in Brazil before coming here."

"How do you like it here?"

"Oh, it is the best. I never want to leave. Are you new here?"

"I just arrived today."

"You will love it, I know."

"I'm actually passing through, St. Jeanne is my destination."

"Oh, St. Jeanne is amazing, I just love the vibe there. You have to try the caipirinhas at Mama Gomes' it's just on Plage Treuil on the west coast."

"Can confirm. They are the best!"

Roni interjected. Thais moved to continue around the crowd but paused again.

"Hey, if you guys like caipirinhas, there's a new place a friend of mine has opened up at the end of the port, just by the ferry terminal. We're going there later on, maybe we'll see you."

"That would be great."

I watched her move her way around and marvelled at her slinky silhouette. There was something instinctively appealing about her and I was determined to make it to her friend's bar later, no matter what else happened.

"Come on, let's get some food. There's a really nice tapas place just a few streets this way. Le Marché is lovely but it's a bit of a tourist trap. The food is overpriced and mediocre at best."

I looked around and it became obvious that the only locals were sitting at small cafe tables with a little aperitif or coffee. The only ones having food were clearly tourists. Once again I was indebted to Roni's local knowledge. She led me down a narrow street leading away from the square, I had the opportunity to admire her figure from behind. She was petite but had this inner strength to her, her ass jiggled invitingly as she walked but when she stood still, legs apart, her glutes appeared rock hard. She turned to me, her green hair swishing and exposing the buzzed under cut section, a cheeky smile on her face as if she had mischief in mind.

We arrived at this hole in the wall place that had these wooden barrels for tables placed on the street outside, just about leaving enough room for passersby. At one was a couple, she had lovely glowing pale skin, well protected from the sun, she was lithe with a flat toned tummy, and an impressive rack. She had dark brown hair in this stylish Louise Brooks fringed bob. He was distinguished looking, platinum beard, white polo, beige slacks, drivers moccasins, she was younger than him but on close inspection, I could see, not young enough to be his daughter. As if to confirm this, she leaned forward, her heavy breasts perilously close to their repast, to kiss him full on the mouth. He held her face gently with one hand and protected her boobs from the food with the other, or perhaps protected his food from her boobs. I wouldn't say she was drunk but she certainly seemed in good spirits even at this early stage of the evening. He couldn't keep his hands from her, on her thigh, by her waist, fingers interlocked. They seemed like a couple very much in love. Terry had never looked at me, the way he looked at her. Roni caught me looking.

"Missing your boyfriend?"

"Oh no, not in the slightest, quiet the contrary in fact."

"Not a keeper then?"

"I think he's probably long overdue recycling."

"It's like that then?"

"Oh very much so. Let's just say he never looked at me they way that pair look at each other."

"Ah, you see, there is so much romance here on Les Soeurs."

"On all three islands?"

"For sure."

"Even St. Josephine?"

"Of course, what could be more romantic than to surrender yourself fully to your partner?"

"I can think of quite a few things in fact!"

"Ok, fair enough. But while it's definitely not for me, I do understand the romantic aspect that draws so many. You know plenty of women living on St. Josephine did not grow up there?"

"But surely they were brought there by force?"

I had read that Josephine gangs represented a genuine danger for girls, particularly Outremer girls, on St. Colette.

"Ok, yes, that certainly happens but it's common for such girls to retrospectively consent to their abductions."

"Really? that seems odd."

"Legally they cannot be enslaved otherwise. I don't know how exactly it turns out that way, how they persuade the girls but it's the routine outcome. In any case most of the non-Josephines who live on the island weren't abducted, they arrived willingly."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes and they come from here, from Outremer and even from St. Jeanne."

"That's a little hard to grasp."

"Don't worry, you'll get it eventually. There's so much about these islands you can't get from the guides, you have to be here to appreciate."

"No doubt."

"And maybe now, we can have an aperitif to welcome you to our lovely islands and to celebrate your arrival. I'm so pleased to meet you in person and you are even lovelier in the flesh than you are on the screen."

I couldn't stop blushing, Roni had her hand on my thigh but it was a welcome friendly gesture.

"And you, you are so cool and even cuter than I imagined. I am delighted to have you as my friend."

"Let's drink to that!"

We had some lovely Cava, clinked our glasses in cheers and I couldn't believe I had found myself here. Roni chose some Spanish specialities, not quite as good as cocina casera but close enough. We had stuffed peppers, meatballs, little blackened green peppers and some papas bravas with salsa mojo. They were delicious, each one and I couldn't wait to taste the versions Roni promised to make me at her place over on St. Jeanne if they were supposed to be better than these. The bar filled up and all the barrels were occupied. There was a pleasant atmosphere and the clientele was approximately half locals, the other half Spanish expats and tourists. It was a fun place and in some ways was like some of the places I would have visited on holiday with Terry in the past. The main differences were that Roni was far better company than the man who was destined for the relationship recycling bin and of course, a fact that sometimes managed to slip my mind, every woman here was completely naked, barefoot, happy to display her boobs, butt and bald puss to all and sundry. I genuinely forgot this very important aspect several times over the evening. Perhaps it was a sign that this would eventually become second nature to me.

We strolled through Ville-Colette's pretty streets and along the harbour as dusk descended. It was a magical place. Fishing boats and yachts alike dotted around the wide bay. The lights of the town coming on as the sky darkened. Roni showed me all the cool bars and everyone seemed to know her. The streets weren't crowded but plenty of people milled around giving the place a lively feel. Groups of friends of mixed sex, nude bodies slightly in the majority, teenagers skateboarding including a slim naked girl with some amazing skills. Couples strolling hand in hand, him with a light jacket for the evening, her proudly, defiantly nude There was a pleasant coolness to the evening air.

"It doesn't get cold here?"

"Sometimes, but it's nice. A little blast of cold air a few goosebumps. It's refreshing, you'll see."

Her enthusiasm was infectious and though the air was a few degrees lower than earlier, I was definitely warming to the place. I twirled around as Roni laughed. I felt so unencumbered. Walking around naked was an incredible sensation. How did I not see this before. At the end of the harbour, I could see the lights twinkling and the faintest hint of brazilian music emanating from our destination. There was a low syncopated bass drum sound and when we got closer I could hear the rhythmic guitar, the plaintive berimbau, the always disconcerting to me hoo-haa sound of the cuica and of course the characteristic agogo cowbell with its two different notes. The bones of the music made me think of Thais earlier sweeping her leg gracefully around her partner's curly black hair, their Capoeira performance set to a more stripped down version of the music we were hearing.

As we approached the bar we could see it was a lively place and I could sense Roni making a mental note to add it to her roster of recommended places on St. Colette. The music made you want to move and we could see swaying bodies, mostly nude. The music seemed to resonate more clearly with girls than their clothed companions who tended to sit back and and enjoy the show. The bar wasn't packed but it took me a while to locate Thais. She was standing talking to a group of guys who I think were from her Capoeira group. Her slim, athletic frame formed a pleasing contrast to her friends. Her smooth, tanned supple skin against their dark fabric of their clothes. She was even more stunning than in the aftermath of her performance. She wore the same ponytail but was in relaxed mode. I could see her blue eyes sparkling across the room. She spotted Roni and me straight away. She beckoned us to come and join them

"Oi meninas! Bem Vindo, welcome guys. I'm so glad to see you."

Her smile was genuine and heartfelt. She sent a couple of her guys to the bar to fetch Roni and I caipirinhas and invited us to come sit and chat.

"I hope you don't mind, it is a little busy tonight, we are having a party for one of my friends Sylvie, who is leaving us soon. We are calling it her last night of freedom party."

I had in mind, maybe this was a bachelorette party, a hen night of sorts before Sylvie was to get married. It turns out I wasn't quite accurate but it was something tangentially similar. Roni understood straight away.

"Sylvie is moving to St. Jeanne?"

I was a little stunned to hear Thais confirm this. She motioned over and I saw a beautiful bashful brunette with rosy cheeks and pink nipples. She seemed genuinely happy, thrilled even. She was hand in hand with a tall dark guy in jeans and a black t-shirt. He seemed to be hanging on her every word as she chatted with her friends. It wasn't quite the image I had of someone facing impending enslavement.

"Wow, so does that mean she will be enslaved when she gets there?"

Thais smiled and shrugged.

"Yes, of course, when she and Marc arrive on St. Jeanne she will be placed on the register."

"So he will own her?"

"Well, yes, that's the way they do it there."

"But, why would she?"

"Look at them, they are so in love, don't you think?"

I had to admit, they looked like a very cute couple.

"But, I don't understand why he would ask her to..."

"Oh it was Sylvie's idea, not his"

"Say what now?"

"Marc is from St. Josephine originally, Sylvie is from here. They've been together a while and I think over time, after everything he told her about his home island, Sylvie ended up falling in love with it at a remove and managed to convince him they should relocate there."

I had to admit, I was still puzzled but we set it aside. Thais promised to introduce me to Sylvie later and I guess I could ask her myself. In the meantime she wanted to know more about me. Roni chatted with the guys and I explained to Thais how I ended up deciding to come and work for Jeann-Tech and she cringed when I described how my relationship with Terry had been and I didn't even tell her the worst of it.

"Well, you are here now and that's all that matters, come, let's dance."

She lifted me from my seat and led me to dance and held my hand all the way to the dance floor. It was thrilling. There were naked female bodies everywhere and interspersed, in between, some clothed men. Thais was, unsurprisingly, an amazing dancer with a sinuous sense of rhythm. Something about the way she held my hips and swung her ponytail around rubbed off on me and I found my groove. The music found me and moved me. A man stood behind me but was careful not to impose. I was vividly aware of all the flesh, all the beautiful boobs and bums, the pretty faces, the smiles, the music. How had I not been aware such magical places existed? Why had I never come to this island before? Thais smiled and nodded to me as if she had read my mind and then she spun me around again and surrendered me to the rhythm.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers