All Comments on 'JS Sidestory - Jessica & 3 New Friends'

by hesse1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In your bio you stated that you are a Loving Wife. Obviously you're also a confused one as well. You're posting your stories in Loving Wives as if that is what you're stories were about. But they are not. They only mention that Jessica happens to have a husband in the first sentence or so. After an off hand comment such as this one..."With her husband Steve's enthusiastic permission, she had arranged to meet the massage guy at a hotel..." you spend the rest of the story recounting what an awful hedonistic, slut that Jessica is. Steve barely gets mentioned again, much less makes an actual appearance in the story. I suppose you're being autobiographical in the telling of this crap and that's fine. But everything I have seen thus far has little to nothing to do with Loving Wives. Your...stuff...belongs in the Group Sex, BDSM, Fetish, LGTB categories but positively NOT in Loving Wives. But I don't mind giving you a 1☆ and making comments when you post this type of subject matter here. Seriously, Literotica provides specific categories for stories exactly like the ones you posted here today. You are just another of the SPAMMER writers (NOT authors) that are clogging up the Loving Wives section of this site. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You might consider concentrating on one story at a time and making it the best you can. This was awful

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The idiots are really busy behind that closet door today.

I guess odoreater and the other 5 multi-personality posters had the day off.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 2 years ago

NONE of your alleged stories belong in LW!!

hesse1hesse1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, Iammgutlessweasel, Jensenhandlover, and all the rest who post no stories of their own, but attack people who do, yeah, I may not be a great writer, but I am just trying to turn some people on for fun. In return, you respond with hate. For what reason? Because you had to read a sentence or two you didn't like? I am doing my best with only the goal to get some people excited. Here is a suggestion, If you don't like something, shove your opinion up your ass and move on. You may be too f'ing stupid to figure out if you will enjoy a story a paragraph in, but the rest of us aren't You are spending what miniscule talent you have writing hate mail to people who are trying to put in an effort.

PS. I am the loving wife in the story, therefor my stories belong in LW.

And because I know this will make you very very happy, I cried for an hour after reading your hate mail. I know that makes you proud and will encourage you to write even more, because you are that person. I tried my best, never said I was Hemingway, and you tore my work to pieces. Thanks and congratulations, you win!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Sorry Author Heese, I read every word of your post, and it’s just not a LW story in any way. Fetish, Lesbian, or Group Sex maybe, but no LW here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You keep at it girl! I loved this story! The saying is “Haters gotta hate,” cause that's all they got!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hesse1 if you're the wife these stories are about, then the kinky fetish sex you're involved in, in no way resembles the wives in Loving Wives. Go back and search the highest rated stories, 4+☆. You are very likely to find that few of them contain much, if any, of the type of things you write about. Yes, they will have wives in the story. Yes, the wives often have cheated on their husband. Yes, the wives can be manipulative and horrible human beings. And some stories they can be wanton. They also often end up paying for their bad behavior. Sometimes they reconcile. But Jessica is nothing like most of these stories. Jessica is a fetishist, a lesbian, a voyeur and a masochist. There are LW stories where the wife in them may dance close to 'some' of these things, but they can't hold a candle to Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I think most of the people complaining about these being posted in LW, haven’t figured out this is a massive LW series.

I love that they are correcting you for posting in LW, because the LW in your stories is super kinky and sometimes plays on her own. They rush to correct you by telling you that cheating, lying, mean wives are okay for LW, but not wild.

IGNORE THE MORONS, AND GIVE US MORE IN THIS LW SERIES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Just f’ing HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best slut wife series on Lit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous