JS Sidestory - Jessica Lesbian BDSM

Story Info
Jessica Mistress Makes her Perform Rough.
2.2k words
3.77
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

The room was filled with all kinds of people in various states of BDSM dress or undress, as it were. Jessica, her long black hair flowing over her tight leather body suit, still unzipped in the front, had been invited to be a rope bunny by her mistress friend Jen, She spent several hours being strung up every different way possible by a Shibari artist named Fire. At one point, her whole body hanging vertically in the air, Fire asked if she could unzip Jessica's leather suit in front, as she felt it would be breathtaking. Jennifer nodded in agreement as Fire unzipped her suit to just above her mound. She pulled it open, allowing Jessica's ample breasts to pour out. With a thick pen, she wrote all over Jessica's exposed body, Slut, Whore, Bitch, and Fuck Me, with an arrow pointing down. As the crowd of roughly 50 people looked on in awe at her, a professional photographer captured the moment. Her husband Steve was definitely going to want to see those pictures. They had a wild open marriage, and he loved nothing more than for her to expose herself and have wild adventures.

After several hours she was finally done with her rope obligation. Her only disappointment was that her mistress friend Jen hadn't been there to see her, but she knew she would like the pictures. While she loved the artistry of the restraints and being put on display for everyone to see, her body was now sore everywhere. Fortunately, several massage tables were set up, just what the doctor ordered.

A handsome, muscular, but thin masseuse motioned for her to join him. Without hesitation, she stripped her bodysuit all the way off and laid down naked on his candlelit table.

For the next hour, he sensually worked and kneaded her body until all the tension and pain had washed away. She was in bliss. So much so that as he massaged her butt and thighs, she overtly spread her legs further apart.

Understanding her not-so-subtle message, he continued to massage her thighs but allowed his fingers to stray every few strokes, gently brushing the outside of her now soaking wet Pussy. As he shifted his focus to her ass, his fingers slipped further between her legs, eventually stroking her directly down south. She did not fight his touch; she opened her legs even further. People were walking all around, but she was long past caring. He massaged her pussy with vigor until she was dripping, moaning, and on the brink of her first orgasm.

He sunk a few fingers inside her, and she whimpered and pushed back against him. He finger fucked her with urgency until she came all over him and loudly. He didn't pause but continued to work her pussy harder. She reached back and spread her cheeks as a signal. He picked up on it and slid fingers in her ass as well, fucking both holes to another orgasm.

He moved with even more force ramming almost his whole hand inside of her, making her cum over and over on the table in front the growing crowd. They had gathered to watch, and she didn't care. This was her first happy-ending massage, and she didn't want to miss a minute.

Then, to her surprise, she looked up from the table and saw Mistress Jen standing right in front of her. Jen wore a tight leather top and skirt barely covering her beautiful body. Her long blonde hair was tied tightly behind her head, giving her a stern appearance. Jessica caught the look in her eyes and was afraid she was disappointed. Jen was not. Lustfully staring at her slave for the night Jessica, she removed her leather skirt without hesitation, slipped out of her panties, and put herself right in front of Jessica's face on the table.

Even though this was a BDSM event, it was unusual for there to be such a public sex display. The crowd was pressing in, and their heat was rising.

Jessica didn't notice them; she was instantly on Jen, sucking and licking passionately. She reached back and gave her stunned masseuse the signal, pulling her cheeks apart. Immediately he slid his hands in both holes, eagerly returning to his special massage. It felt so good, and with the taste of Jen on her tongue, it was too much to control, and she came so hard her body shook, and she gushed all over the table, soaking everything. This caused Jen to cum hard, grinding Jessica's face into her pussy as her body convulsed. The masseuse was so overwhelmed that without touching himself, he came, pouring cum inside his pants. The crowd quietly applauded.

Jessica returned to herself and was stunned by what had just happened and the mess she had made. As Jen dressed, the masseuse tried to talk to Jessica, but that was not where her head was. She basically blew him off, telling him to call sometime.

Dressed, she searched frantically for Jen around the event. She hoped Jen wasn't horrified. Moments later, Jen walked up to her. "This is my hotel, room 14, be there in 20 minutes. You've been a very bad girl and must be disciplined."

Soaking wet, Jessica arrived at the hotel room in 15 minutes.

She knocked on the door and was met by Jen back in a tight leather skirt and top. Jessica leaned in for a kiss but was rejected. "Shower and clean that dirty body, especially those holes! Don't masturbate; turn the light off in the bathroom when you're done." Jessica cleaned herself as instructed, dried herself, and was ready. It was all she could do not to touch herself thinking about what was waiting. She turned out the light and waited.

"Come," Jen ordered.

She stepped out into a completely dark room.

"step forward."

The cool of the air conditioner was the only sensation she felt on her naked body in the empty. Then she felt soft hands on her back and soft kisses on her neck. She turned to return the kisses but was quickly stung by a hard spank on her ass.

"You do only what I tell you! Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Another painful hard smack. "Yes, what?"

Jessica thought for several seconds and bowed her head. "Yes, mistress." She prepared for the hot sting of a slap that never came. Instead, she felt kisses on her neck again. Mistress Jen's hands stroked her body and brought goosebumps; It felt so good. Gently she was led to the middle of the bedroom and slowly bent over until she felt her hands on the bed.

"Your hands do not leave the bed. You do not talk or speak unless I tell you to."

"Yes, mistress."

Jen backed away and left her there, bent over for what seemed like forever. She was tense with anticipation. And then she felt the painful lash of a whip on her ass! She wanted so badly to cry out, but she didn't. Snap! Again the whip came down and shot pain through her body. Snap! Snap! Snap! She was totally aware of the pain and didn't know how many more she could take. Snap! Snap! The aching filled her. Snap! The pain was there, but then something else. Snap! Snap! She found her pussy tingling along with the pain. Mistress hesitated, and Jessica felt her body ache for more lashes. The whipping continued, and she grew closer and closer to an orgasm. She was confused but hungry for more. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, mistress." Her body and mind on fire.

"Then cum."

The whipping became more intense. The line between pleasure and pain vanished. Before long, she came so hard that she almost collapsed under the whip. She couldn't believe she had cum that way.

The Mistress turned on a minimal light to survey her handiwork. Jessica's ass was bright red from punishment.

She ordered Jessica to the bed and handed her three dildos, each larger than the other, but the third one was so large She could not imagine fitting it in her pussy. As it turns out, that's not what Mistress had in mind.

Mistress Jen lifted her skirt pulled off her panties, and sat in a chair stroking her pussy. "Fuck yourself for my pleasure." Jessica got on all fours on the bed. Reaching back, she slid the first dildo into her pussy. Mistress shook her head no.

Jessica thought for a second and then figured it out. She slid the dildo from her pussy and then, with great effort because of the size, slid it into her ass. Mistress leaned back pleased and resumed touching herself, watching her slave. Jessica fucked her ass hard while listening to her mistress cum. She begged her Mistress to let her cum. After what seemed like hours, she was finally allowed.

Mistress Jen allowed her to relax for just a second before she said, "Next."

Her expectations were clear. Nervously Jessica grabbed the second dildo, unsure she could fit it in. She pushed and tried to relax but couldn't handle it that big.

Mistress looked at her angrily, "Fuck yourself now!"

She had no choice. The pain was excruciating, but she finally worked it inside her massively stretched hole inch by inch.

"Fuck yourself now!" Jen repeated.

Jessica began moving it in and out, and then to her surprise, the pain and pleasure began to mix in the most incredible way. To her shock, she found herself pushing it all the way and out, filling her ass completely. It was incredible. Suddenly she felt Her orgasm rumbling from deep in her body as she soaked the dildo and squirted repeatedly on the sheets. Just when she thought it had subsided, she heard her Mistress cry out with her own climax, which sparked Jessica's body all over again, and she convulsed and came even more.

Jessica lay there, spent, allowing the massive dildo to slip from her ass. But as soon as it was out, she felt the hunger of wanting to be filled again.

"Next."

She looked desperately at her Mistress and then at the monstrous dildo remaining. While she was overflowing with desire, there was no way she could ever put even the tip inside. She looked at her Mistress, pleading.

She looked at Jessica sternly, knowing her voice-controlled her every action. "Next."

Reluctantly, Jessica put the dildo face up on the ground and straddled it. She lowered herself on the tip and could feel her ass stretch to its limits pressing the tip inside. Mistress was not satisfied.

She closed her eyes and allowed it in a bit more. Jessica lost her breath as the pain shot through her body.

"Yes, more," Jen said, clearly pleased.

She slid a bit further and felt like her whole body would be torn apart.

"Yes, more." Mistress's words coaxed her to shove still more inside. She could feel her insides shifting to accommodate it a few inches further.

"Yes, good."

Jessica opened her eyes and realized that she had nearly the entire length inside herself. Her

Mistress was smiling and had nearly her entire hand buried in her own pussy, watching the show. "Now fuck yourself!" She ordered.

Slowly at first, she rose and slid cautiously back down. Soon, however, her legs powered her up then slammed her body back down on the massive tool. Her orgasms came hard and fast until they became one long climax. She called her Mistress's name wildly as she pounded herself repeatedly while watching her mistress fist her own pussy. Jessica could feel something massive building inside her. It started at her feet, a blinding mix of pain, pleasure, and heat. As it hit her head, she lowered herself down on the dildo to the bottom one more time. Her body was rocked by a total body orgasm bigger than anything she had ever experienced. The pleasure was overwhelming. She blacked out.

When she woke, she found herself naked and bound, Mistress's pussy straddling her mouth. Words weren't needed. She attacked her pussy like a rabid wolverine. All she wanted was her Mistress to cum. Jen granted her wish in no time as her juices flowed all over Jessica's face.

She came hard, crying out, "fuck yes, Jessica!"

Jessica didn't stop, and by the end of the hour, she was soaked completely by Jen's orgasms.

Mistress got off and turned the lights on. She threw clothes at Jessica. "Put this on."

It surprisingly fits perfectly; a see-through sheer body suit.

"We have somewhere to go." Her Mistress said, getting dressed.

Jessica wanted to protest. If she were asked, she would have said, "How could I be seen in public in this. I am basically naked!" But, She was not asked.

So it was she found herself a few minutes later, basically naked, still covered in her Mistress's juices, as they entered the hotel lobby. Couples and employees stared in shock. Horrified parents covered eyes, as Jen led Jessica out the front door on a leash.

The car was already waiting for them as they left the stunned onlookers behind.

Moments later, they arrived at Le Shed, a lesbian-only dungeon.

To be continued upon request.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers