All Comments on 'JS Sidestory - Jessica Lesbian BDSM'

by hesse1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Probably should have gone in BDSM or Lesbian Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You must be nakedcravings regular posting name. Even if not you should agree it is, that way there is an excuse for why these are so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Grant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 9 hours ago

Probably should have gone in BDSM or Lesbian Sex.'

NO probably about it! Just look at the tags! Rope play? Bdsm? Lesbian? Public sex? Consider these tidbits from the story:

'The room was filled with all kinds of people in various states of BDSM dress or undress, as it were. Jessica, her long black hair flowing over her tight leather body suit, still unzipped in the front, had been invited to be a rope bunny by her mistress friend Jen...'

...or,

'With a thick pen, she wrote all over Jessica's exposed body, Slut, Whore, Bitch, and Fuck Me, with an arrow pointing down. As the crowd of roughly 50 people looked on in awe at her, a professional photographer captured the moment.'

...and...

'So it was she found herself a few minutes later, basically naked, still covered in her Mistress's juices, as they entered the hotel lobby. Couples and employees stared in shock. Horrified parents covered eyes, as Jen led Jessica out the front door on a leash.'

Loving Wives might on occasion have the inference of some of these things. This is blatant in your face, h*ck, was Jessica's husband even mentioned in this rat nest of depravity? This was just a sado/masochist bondage festival with lesbian women exposing children in the hotel lobby to things that would get a straight white man thrown in jail and sued for contributing to the delinquency of a minor!

hesse1hesse1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Grant and anonymous, thank you for your suggestion and I understand.

to Azranger, weasel, and the like, I wanted to make sure you get to revel in your satisfaction, that reading your comments about my hardwork made me cry. I know for someone like you, that has to make you proud, so I wanted you to be able to celebrate.

I am just trying to help some people have a good time, and a few people do like my writing. However, I know it is important for you to degrade and debase people who don't meet your high standards. While some people read something they don't love and go on with their lives, you two are happy unless you can tear somebody apart. Well, congrats, what you wrote hurt my heart and does make me want to quit ever trying again.

______ Insert their nasty piling on response here.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I read your other two posts, but I couldn’t get past the tags on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading your long comment broke my heart. Please don’t let the zero talent, evil A-holes get to you! 1000’s of people have read and enjoyed this story and 100’s of thousands are reading the series. You are 100% reaching your goal.

Just know that most people are thankful for all the writers who put their stuff up for us to read, especially stuff as hot as your series! It is only the totally sad and pathetic that feel compelled to criticize. They’re the kind of people that if you invited them over to your house for dinner, would bitch about the food, and talk shit about you and your house. Pure evil!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scorching!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous