JS Sidestory - Unicorn Jessica

Story Info
Unicorn sex I had March of this year!
937 words
3.29
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Julie and Carl

Jessica had agreed to meet Julie and Carl at a hotel in Miami. They had had several rendezvous' previously, so she felt very comfortable with them. Steve dropped her off and went about his business. They had an open marriage, and he loved it when she got wild.

Jessica, Julie, and Carl went to dinner at a Greek restaurant, where conversation flowed easily. They were entertained by exotic dancers and people throwing plates into the fireplace. The drinks were taking effect, and Jessica and Julie exchanged knowing glances. Carl was getting excited, anticipating what was to come later in the evening.

Julie and Carl decided that they would take Jessica to one of their favorite strip clubs next. Julie joined Jessica in the back seat on the way to the club. They wasted no time and immediately started making out. Carl barely avoided colliding a few times whilst he tried to watch them through the rear view mirror. Their tongues eagerly searched out each other's mouths whilst their hands explored each other's bodies. They arrived at the club faster than Carl would have liked.

The strip club was huge, with several stages and strippers gliding above the stages on swings. They were brought to a long table facing the stages with young men across from them on the other side. Julie quickly surmised which stripper she thought was the hottest. She whispered in Carl's ear, and he swiftly left the table. He approached the stripper she had picked, and after a brief conversation, she returned with him to the table. She straddled Jessica and started grinding on her moving her huge breasts into Jessica's face. She reached over and stroked Julie's arm as she rhythmically danced all over Jessica. Jessica ran her hands over the stripper's body as she smiled coyly. After the song, the stripper kissed her on the cheek and went back to the stage.

Julie immediately pulled Jessica closer to her and started kissing her with fervor. Jessica let her hands roam all over Julie's body as their tongues intertwined. The young men across from them were hypnotized. Jessica heard one say, the women at our table are hotter than the strippers here. Carl, barely able to control himself, said it was time for us to leave. The bulge in his pants was evident.

Julie and Jessica made out all the way to the hotel. Jessica slid her hands under Julie's skirt and pushed her panties aside to find a soaking wet pussy. She fingered and kissed her to the brink, and Julie came, pushing Jessica's fingers deeper inside her.

Carl could not get to the hotel room fast enough. The women made out on the elevator, and he watched with eagerness. Once in the room, clothes came off within seconds. Carl led them to the bed, and both women pushed him down and went to work on his cock. Their tongues licked up and down his shaft, occasionally stopping to kiss. Jessica took him deep into her mouth as Julie licked his balls. He couldn't stand it anymore. He pushed Jessica back onto the bed and thrust his cock deep inside her. Julie climbed onto her face and shoved her pussy onto Jessica's mouth. Carl and Julie kissed as he pounded into Jessica's pussy. Jessica licked Julie's clit, stopping occasionally to shove her tongue into Julie's dripping wet pussy. Julie rocked back and forth on Jessica's face telling Carl to fuck me harder.

Julie wanted cock too. She pushed Carl back and moved between Jessica's thighs. As Carl entered Julie from behind, she went to work on Jessica's pussy. Jessica could feel Julie's tongue go deep into her pussy with each thrust from Carl. Julie sucked Jessica's clit hard before crying out in ecstasy.

Julie told Carl she wanted him to fuck my ass. He turned Jessica over onto her stomach and pulled her hips up and back toward him. He licked his fingers and fucked with them getting her ready for his hard cock. Julie climbed onto the bed and kissed him, guiding his cock towards Jessica's ass. Jessica cried out as his cock slid deeply into her ass. He moved slowly at first, letting her adjust to his cock. Julie moved in front of Jessica, spreading her legs, so Jessica had access to her pussy. Jessica started sucking her clit and fingering her as Carl pounded her ass. Jessica brought Julie to an earth-shattering orgasm as Carl pounded even harder.

Finally spent, the 3 fell asleep.

A few hours later, Jessica felt Carl's hand rubbing her ass. Jessica was on her side and pushed her ass towards Carl so he would know she was willing. She felt his fingers slide into her now wet pussy, and he fingered her slowly. Jessica was so turned on. He inched closer to her, trying not to wake Julie. She felt the tip of his cock at her ass and was eager for him to fill her. He slowly slid into Jessica and felt his hard cock deep inside her. His movements were subtle, and they were careful not to wake Julie. He reached down to rub her pussy while he continued his quiet assault. She came, being careful not to wake Julie. Moments later, Carl pulled her tightly to him as she felt his load splash inside her ass.

Carl rolled over and went to sleep. As Jessica heard his first deep breath that meant he was out, Julie rolled over to face Jessica. "Finally!" Her tongue was instantly down Jessica's throat as she shoved three fingers deep into Jessica's pussy.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers