All Comments on 'JS Sidestory - Unicorn Jessica'

by hesse1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! What was that supposed to be? Whatever it was, it sucked. You might want to try learning how to write from one perspective instead of many in one story. The first person/third person was so rampant I couldn't keep track of anything. And how did she get her tongue in the same pussy the man was fucking? How old are? 12

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should check in with BlackRandi, I think she's still training writers on how to write cuckold stories. You need help.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The idiots are really busy behind that closet door today.

I guess odoreater and the other 5 multi-personality posters had the day off.

hesse1hesse1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, congrats to team hatred! Yes, I am working on my writing, and may not be that good. However, I looked up your writing and realized there was none. just one of those people who can't possibly move on in life with telling everyone their opinion, no matter how hurtful.

I post these stories, because I hope that one or two people is excited by them, and from the feedback, that is often the case. I am not trying to make money, or build a career from these, just trying to help people have a little fun.

But truly evil people can't be satisfied to move along. They have to be judge and jury for the world and savage people who put in some effort. Well, as I have said, congratulations, I was crying all night after reading your mean posts. I suppose I should have expected there to be people who can think of nothing better to do than attack others who try.

I was just trying to bring a little fun in the world. thanks for you unsolicited viciousness.

Cue the, "Well if you can't handle the critics, then don't post" crew. Somehow, you must except that any effort to make the world a little brighter, must be met with vitriol. And if you are not thrilled with nasty people, then you shouldn't try. The result of that would be you mean spirited people ripping each other's nasty comments. It is after all, the only writing you contribute to the site.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Who wants to screw a horny horse? I’m sorry Author Hesse, but how does something like this make the world brighter? You give yourself too much credit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved your story, but maybe loved your comment even more. Your stories are hot and wild, just like they should be. I'm sorry these rotten people made you feel so bad. They’re just sad, bitter losers, living in their moms’ basement, taking their self-loathing out on the world.

I can tell you that your story worked for us, and our sweat-covered post-coital bodies are the proof! Keep writing! We're fans!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hesse1 you must not be paying attention to the commentary as you have missed the point. You would probably get more favorable responses if you posted your stuff in categories that are BETTER SUITED for your tastes as a writer. Your style is lesbian, bdsm, fetishism and group sex stuff. Just because Jessica happens to be married (more of an afterthought actually) it doesn't make your writing Loving Wives material. An example from this story: "Steve dropped her off and went about his business. They had an open marriage, and he loved it when she got wild." And that's all from Steve! Same for the other items you recently posted. This is why your stuff is disliked by many readers of Loving Wives, I don't want to read your type of stories! It's why I avoid those other categories to begin with. The stories that are ACTUALLY Loving Wives quality are nothing like the offerings from your "pen". In fact some of the best writing that I've seen had little if any gratuitous sex or seamy scenes to speak of. This means they were free of bdsm, lesbian sex, humiliation, fetishism, group sex and all the other crap better suited for a late night in an Amsterdam adult club. It seems LW has been purposely inundated as of late, with this low grade form of writing. Many writers won't even tag their content with the what their stories actually contain. I am of the opinion that if posted here in LW then it is fair game for review and comment. The old "...if you don't like this content then don't read it." ploy is joke. How about 'Post and tag your submissions appropriately.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love, love, love this story and all of the rest!

I do have to say, Wow, people are just dumb! This is a long series about a couple, a LW and husband. Sometimes Jessica plays with Steve, sometimes on her own. It’s not that complex, is an LW’s adventures!

Just keep writing, cause we love it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Smoking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous