All Comments on 'Judgement'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
GumpershnickalGumpershnickal11 months ago

the only thing worse than a bitch that cheats is a self righteous prick thats been cheating too. burn them all

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

What a pair! I thought the house might be "accidentally" and settle the case.

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Destroyed, I might to say!

Nasty56Nasty5611 months ago

That story is so fucked up I could see it could happen somewhere in crazy America…the love of a house superseding the laws of attraction and love. Wow!

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

The strange part for me was the side piece dude that claimed he and the wife were more than just lovers. She claimed the same - he was her 2nd husband. And he was ok being her 2nd choice for over 20 years? Are we supposed to believe he just stayed a single man and became friends with her husband? The main characters marriage didn't make sense.

Though I still enjoyed and appreciated the story.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Wow, Great Read! Very interesting! All the hate turned around. The punch in the face was a big surprise I bet. LOL, I loved this story. Well, Written, Good story, Great effort, Great Ending. I love a happy ending. 5 big blazing stars for this story. Thanks for Writing. Buster2U

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise10 months ago

I like it, it was different take on love

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

They loved the house more than each other!

MasterKoteMasterKote10 months ago

Yeah they both deserve a nasty outcome and what's to say she won't go behind his back. No way for the hubby to ever know

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite10 months ago

Their last name was Plunger so I expected the whole story to be a setup for a joke about a clogged toilet. I’m disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story of two horrible people who deserve each other. Nothing redeeming about them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't really get behind this story. Writing was great. Character development was too, I ended up intensely disliking Ros and mentally shouting at Jimmy. Michael? I wanted to take a cricket bat to Michael! Ros was thinking that wealth is equivalent to forgiveness of sin while Jimmy is playing Martin Luther. Ros's attitude is all to prevalent with wealthy people. I am rich so I don't have to abide by commoners rules. I can sleep around, it's expected of my station in life. I can subject my spouse to humiliation, they just have to learn to deal with it. They can have their own dalliances, as long as I approve of them. Ros cheated first. Admitted to developing an emotional attachment with Michael that was equally binding to her as hers with Jimmy. And Jimmy nailed it by telling her it was stronger because she choose to maintain her adulterous relationship when it became obvious that it was hurting her husband. That is not love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Terrible, terrible people 1*

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

This made me smile. And I love the use of Jimmy Plunger in the stories.

SunnyU2SunnyU210 months ago

I liked it. Needed be about page or two longer. The intervention scene would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His major mistake was to become friendly with the lover boy and use their home to fuck around! 20 years of this and the marriage would NEVER survive what happened!

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Ahhh! Finally an answer to the age old question ‘when is a marriage not a marriage?’ Clearly when a couple of really skanky pieces of shit get together and play make believe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Highly dislikable characters and so is this awful tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly 21 years just for a large one, husband accepting it until a golf loss insult, fiction can only go so far

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker10 months ago

Sorry, bud, I've read some of your better things. This isn't one of them. The Bear just tossed his cookies. Do better next time.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope, twenty years putting up with complete disrespect while telling him to "grow up" or "check his ego" is bull shit. Cheating skank slut and sissy wimp husband are the worst.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Only one mistake, 20 years ago when she said people of our class don't care about infidelity. He should have said sorry but I do and walked away from the whore then.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty well written, and an enjoyable read, but I have difficulty believing Jim is the slowest burn in male history. It took him 21 years to finally say “enough”? And hypocrisy is his middle name, as well, after his enjoying having dozens of willing women over those same 21 years. I don’t think the psychology quite works for either one of these two morally bankrupt fools. But hey, it’s your universe, and given the principle of infinite diversity, it truly takes all kinds.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Didn’t grab me at all, put me off my tea as a matter of fact

Scores 2-3/5 no more though.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Loved this F’d up story, you always write these silly stories. Thank you for writing…... It allows me to hide from the world for a short time. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it! It grinded on him all those years then, boom! It didn't matter anymore. Once dipshit popped off at the mouth, the fuse was lit. It was pretty funny and I'm glad it worked out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a good story, no sympathy for any of the characters, waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought Michael would buy the house.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Interesting approach to the age old divorce battle. I thought their stubborness might lead to the old "cut down the middle" scenario. Sort of like the wisdom of Solaman and the threatened cutting of the child in two. LOL. Anyway, many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thumbs up for bucking the usual BTB nonsense. A refreshing take on “be careful what you wish for” that didn’t discriminate between both characters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Solid.

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

1 star - not a great idea - there is nothing 'loving' about it.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

That was certainly interesting, I don't even know what to say about it, but it did make me ask myself why Jack wouldn't just hire some goons to lick the shit outta Mike, say every 3 months for however long it would take for him to realize having his way with Ros wouldn't be worth the pain. Would you really want her as a side piece when you have your leg/arm in a cast half the year? A wealthy man could find very constructive ways to make a wayward wife's long term prospects evaporate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now that was WEIRD!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ouch. She was very stubborn. Hard to reconcile that. His demands were minor. All she did was say, " no way", fight him for a year and then say, "actually, can we go back to your reasonable request?"

He missed the chance to find true love. Now he's stuck with her. That sucks. But they're rich and fuck around. I guess that's something

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"I'd seen him in the shower his cock hung longer soft than mine with my strongest erection I knew that Ros was tied to fucking that thing and she said not only was it huge but he was an incredible lover." - PUNCTUATION!! "I'd seen him in the shower [Period] his cock hung longer soft than mine with my strongest erection [Period] I knew that Ros was tied to fucking that thing [Comma] and she said not only was it huge but he was an incredible lover."

\

"Grow up Jimmy, grow up" - Why is the person who wants a faithful spouse the one who's told to "grow up?" What's more immature than wanting to have your cake and ear it too?

\

"I have decided that the property be placed on the open market and the sale proceeds will be spilt 50:50." - I thought of that earlier, especially on his part, especially since he didn't really care about the house except for not letting her have it.

\

"disappearing like snow of a ditch" - What does that mean?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Both these people suck, both the dirty whorewife and the cuck. You would have to feel for the children in a situation like this.

CastAdriftCastAdrift10 months ago

Another nice quicky!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months agoAuthor

I must admit, the fun of writing these crap stories for me is the comments. Thank you for brightening my day, some come from a place that clearly did some speed reading before ejaculating the comments so just to clarify:

- 2 people of extravagent wealth, as is spelt out, to a degree where any punitive divorce conditions are more or less irrelevant

- 2 people who have long since accepted that the social morality so dear to 'the little people' i.e. the rest of us, are irrelevant, so they spend 20 years fucking who each wishes whilst conducting the type of living arrangements that suit both.

- Nirvana is blown to hell by the moronic large cocked lover, a crisis forms. a resolution is found, the status quo is reestablished, they all live happily ever after, baring old big cock who gets a good kicking for his pains and cut off from the woman he has very clearly become attached to.

OK, I could just have written those few lines and left it there but where is the fun in that. Anyway, it's just a silly fucking story, have a very lovely, lovely day.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your stories are usually good but this one sucks big time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hate the ending. Would be better if either of these happened:

1) Jimmy kept up the divorce and forced the sell of the house just to get even with Ros for what Michael said on the golf course.

2) reconciliation only after ending all extramarital sex for both of them, selling the house, and moving across the country to where they did not know anyone to start over just the 2 of them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm sorry that I read this crap. I have liked some of your other stories. There is nothing to like here.

TajfaTajfa10 months ago

My thoughts are that they have agreed on a lifestyle that most people would find strange at best. It certainly wouldn't be my idea of how to live life. However, we live in a world where people can identify as cats or anything they want and we are just expected to go along with that. So, people who agree to an alternative lifestyle aren't that strange. While reading the story I thought his solution should have been to burn the house down. With their money, buying a new house wouldn't make them blink. Even if one bought out the land the house would not be the same. Lastly, people with no jealousy in their makeup must be few and far between. Maybe they were made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I guess this story was supposed to be humorous, or ironic? It was embarrassing, reminding us that you can take the Trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer mentality out of the Trash. You would think after 20 years and all his money he could have arranged for a plausible crippling accident or fatality for this wife's Fuck Master. Were we supposed to feel sorry for them or their family for all the rancor and contention? Hell, these two slags have nothing but complete contempt for each other, themselves, their children, their whole family and community: . . . because they are So Fucking Rich. Its enough to make you cheer the Leftists' tax policies. Just impoverish them and maybe they'll discover some basic human decency. I need to go wash my eyes out.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

JimmyThePlunger,

Thank you for another good story. I have enjoyed all of your stories that I have read. Please keep writing and having your own fun with it.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

sbrooks103x

"I'd seen him in the shower his cock hung longer soft than mine with my strongest erection I knew that Ros was tied to fucking that thing and she said not only was it huge but he was an incredible lover." - PUNCTUATION!! "I'd seen him in the shower [Period] his cock hung longer soft than mine with my strongest erection [Period] I knew that Ros was tied to fucking that thing [Comma] and she said not only was it huge but he was an incredible lover." -

You must be reading Lit stories thinking that you would be reading world class novels.

\

"Grow up Jimmy, grow up" - Why is the person who wants a faithful spouse the one who's told to "grow up?" What's more immature than wanting to have your cake and ear it too? -

I find it funny to see this comment from you. It is like you want to read stories as you had written them, rather than let the writers and their stories be as written. Like them do the work and you take the credit.

\

"I have decided that the property be placed on the open market and the sale proceeds will be spilt 50:50." - I thought of that earlier, especially on his part, especially since he didn't really care about the house except for not letting her have it. -

Well of course YOU did.

\

"disappearing like snow off a ditch" - What does that mean? Pay attention in life. Haven't you ever noticed that the snow melts first on a ditch!

nestorb30nestorb3010 months ago

Cute, thanks for writing

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
Well

The idiot should have divorced her the first time she told him the other guys dick was better and he was a better lover. There is no real love here and not every woman is a size queen. 3 stars is the best I could do.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months agoAuthor

sbrooks103x WROTE : "disappearing like snow off a ditch" - What does that mean? Pay attention in life. Haven't you ever noticed that the snow melts first on a ditch!

Good God man did you read what you wrote. Of course the snow melts first on a ditch hence the expression - "disappearing like snow off a ditch". It's not fucking complicated. WTF were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tut Tut

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yea, stay together for the sake of the house. Cuck crap.

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

He hasnt been boinking the wife? Guess i wouldnt boink that stretched out Cunt either. Hubby is a piece of work too, cheating POS just like her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Garbage is what garbage does.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe the kids don't suck. Everyone else in this story does.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip697 months ago

Great story. Gave it five stars. Just wish it was longer.

amorous2amorous26 months ago

Entertaining story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...