All Comments on 'Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 06'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AviciaAvicia12 months ago

Five stars. I find your ideas of spanking and whipping cute girls’ adorable derriéres much more erotic than a well known author who’s scenes are more intense. I can’t wait for the next part where those handcuffs get used in Shona!

GortmundyGortmundy12 months agoAuthor

Avvi, coming from someone whose writing I both admire and thoroughly enjoy that's very high praise indeed. Many thanks, and i'm glad you liked it.

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

GR8 series . Glad to see it continue .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to you getting back to this series, love it so far 👍

GortmundyGortmundy11 months agoAuthor

Currently writing chapter 7. Getting some great feedback from another accomplished author.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

I'll wait to see if Margo can finally convince me she is sincere in her regrets. The savings account and other a tons still seem inconsistent to me for what she claims to be suffering. Meanwhile that little redhead is having the time of her life. Good for her. Will the manage a trois grow by one with Margo? We will have to wait and see.

A cuppa, a cuppa, a cuppa. I read somewhere that coffee was close to exceeding tea, the historic beverage of choice, in the UK???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EGRI, the Scots drink more tea than the English! I don't remember ever having coffee growing up (apart from coffee cake occasionally at my English friends house's, yes we were living in England in a small village, very rural. My da (Glasgow and Yanks, it doesn't rhyme with "Cow" and if you make it there, don't say it in a pub otherwise you will get a kiss yous wouldnae like!! Also the thickest Scottish dialect accent, my English friends couldn't understand what he was saying!!) My ma (Inverness (well nearest city!!) a wee bit softer accent)...we only had a small amount of coffee for guests, and we only drank tea (loose in a teapot, strainer for the mugs (tea cups for guests) Always porridge for breakfast Every morning (da would soak the oats in milk overnight and up first he would put it on the stove) dinner was always called supper, and da turned half the garden to grow vegetables and salad items (greenhouse for tommies and cucumbers) Even grew tatties between our bungalow and the farmhouse next door!!) In order not to go through what my parents got in England in the '50s and '60s ( da Royal Navy '42 to '70 then NHS management. Ma Tayloress and I didn't arrive until she was 38, after a decade and a half of marriage!!) I was sent to elucidation lessons, in order not get bullied when I went to the girls grammar school at 11, which backfired and I got bullied for being "posh"!! My accent comes back if I am stressed/emotional/Angry or all 3, and even more when I am in a pub in Glasgow/ Scotland in general, approx 2 hours and several bevies later!! That's according to my closest and oldest friend who is Irish, and he gets his accent back on the plane To Ireland!! His parents had the same reason about their children having an English accent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...