Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
747 Followers

Shona grinned and slithered a hand back into the redhead's underwear to fondle her posterior, "You gonna join us?"

"Will you fucking stop that! Jesus, you're like a bloody octopus."

Karen laughed, "Oh, leave the lass alone Shona, we can fuck her to bits later on... Oh, did I say that out loud? Bad Karen."

Patricia held up the key with a playful cackle, "Oh, don't be too sure it's me that's getting fucked to bits. I have a secret weapon at my disposal after all, and remember, I'm a ginger and we're mental, so just you watch it!"

Sometime later all three women were lounging about the kitchen table drinking tea, after polishing off some very tasty bacon and eggs. Karen and Shona stripped off their work clothes and were wearing housecoats over their sleepwear. The nurse generally favoured a comfortable old nightie while Karen liked to wear an oversized t-shirt, but more often than not both women ended up naked anyway, but as Pat would say, "It's the thought that counts."

Karen sighed in satisfaction and yawned as she pushed back her plate, "That was awesome Pat, thanks."

Shona nodded around a mouthful as she shovelled in the last bit of bacon, "Mmfmm...?"

Pat laughed, "Don't talk with your mouth full, but if you're asking, then yes, I bought the bacon from that deli you like. The guy behind the counter said it was pretty good, and from the way you guys laid into it I'd say he was right."

Karen grinned and yawned again, "You were right Pat, that was fantastic, but I'm gonna end up face first on my plate if I don't get some sleep. Oh, hey, before I forget, would either of you mind if I asked someone over to lunch here maybe in a couple of weeks?"

Shona shook her head, but her expression was curious, "Nope, why would I mind?"

Karen fidgeted nervously, "Well, I'm not really sure if I should or not. There was this American lass I thrashed about a week ago. Now I don't normally associate with... well, customers I suppose..."

Shona coughed delicately and grinned, "Sorry, you were saying?"

"Okay, apart from you. But this woman, well we were chatting and despite me beating the hell out of her, she was kinda nice. She finishes her ten days of 'correctional therapy' in a day or two, but then she's going to jail. She's on day-release as long as she does some Community Service but, well, unlike most of the folks I deal with, she's got like nobody here, no family, she just got divorced and she's pretty much alone. And, well, I shouldn't but..."

"You feel sorry for her?"

Karen blushed, "I know, I probably shouldn't, I am such a softie."

Pat interjected, "Hey, this isn't that slaver woman, is it? She was a yank. All the papers said she was a right evil bitch who tortured some poor girl and made her a slave or something."

"Well, that's not exactly right, but not exactly wrong either. Slavery is legal in the US, so she didn't make the girl a slave, that was the courts over there, but yea, she did buy her, and yea, she did keep her as some kind of sex slave. But I spoke to the woman, and she seemed genuinely remorseful, and... well she had a lot of guilt and shame bottled up inside her and..."

Shona smiled, "Hmm, now where have I heard that before?"

Karen blushed like a beetroot, "Yea, I know. I could be projecting I suppose, but I think she's genuinely sorry, and apart from the weird slavery thing she's not exactly a criminal over here, she's not a thief or a druggie or anything like that. If there was any risk, I wouldn't even consider it. I mean I could just take her for a coffee or something, but... you know, I think she's just lonely as fuck."

Pat blurted out, "She cute? I saw a photo in the paper, she looked cute."

Shona grinned, "Oh, should I be jealous? Or worried?"

Karen spluttered, "Fuck! What? No! Jesus Shona... I mean I feel sorry for her but..."

Shona grinned, "I'm kidding woman! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself but push a couple of buttons. But seriously, as far as I'm concerned, you're a pretty shrewd judge of character, and I don't think you're either projecting, or soft, but you are kind. If you feel for her then that's good enough for me, what about you Pat?"

"Huh? I might not even be here."

Shona nodded, "Maybe, but unless I miss my guess this might not be a one-off, so you're bound to meet her sooner or later."

"Hmm, well I'm game if you are."

Karen looked between them both, "Thanks guys, I don't even know why I give a shit about her, to be honest, it's just she's kind of... alone I guess."

Shona reached out and touched the side of the woman's face gently, "I know exactly why Karen. It's because you are a decent human being, and you want to help someone. That's who you are, and that's why I love you."

Patricia gave the woman a mischievous smile, "I just think you've got a nice arse. None of this mushy stuff for me!"

The corrections officer eyed the redhead with a foxlike grin, "Well, you should know, you certainly had your fun with it. Which reminds me... Didn't I promise to pay you back for that?"

As she spoke Karen rose somewhat menacingly from the table.

Pat backed up as the woman stalked closer, "Oh, hey, now just a minute..."

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
747 Followers
12