All Comments on 'JuLee's Asian Tale Ch. 02'

by JuLee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Hot Story

Tell us more JuLee. Your Asian Tail is mouthwatering and deserves more exposure. How about a picture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Double WOW

What a story, is there more? I don't think they can get better but hope so. If Julee is the average Asian woman I'm

moving to Korea with all my friends (male and female). Julee you sound like every mans ideal woman you are beautiful, passionate, love sex and having a job.

Best of all you like a little exhibitionism which is very good (just wish I could watch you).

HornyHenryHornyHenryover 18 years ago
What a hot, sexy, horny young lady!

Nothing sexier than a horny Asian woman, one who isn't afraid to do it whenever and wherever the urge strikes.

Got to go read the first part now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best ever

Your stories are the best ever, severe hard on material. I can imagine the number of wives who were amazed at their husbands attentions after reading your stories. An Asian woman normally is very bashful, I thought until you were fucked in a car and a window. You are the greatest!! and undoubtedly have many fans.

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenover 18 years ago
"No more playing," indeed!

I liked the personal details -- the recent childbirth, driving too slow. Well done JuLee!

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
I was going to wait until Ch. 3

but damn... this is hot and wonderful and a great read... thank you... and this is from someone who has lived most of his life in Asia (but not Korea unfortunately!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous