Julia from Boston

Story Info
Julia fulfilling my fantasies.
1.1k words
4.37
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moved to the Boston area, I started riding the hour or so trip by train to work. After a few months I met a woman, Julia, who also commuted by train, and we struck up a relationship. She was a professor at a college in the city, and she was beautiful in just about every physical attribute imaginable. I Iater learned that she was in the middle of a messy protracted divorce and had been sex-starved for some time. Eventually we started seeing each other, having dinner, traveling, and ultimately having a long and very healthy sexual relationship. She had two children by her marriage and managed to maintain a spectacular body. Her figure was near perfect for the 'girl next door' type, bobbed brunette hair, and she always caught the eye of onlookers wherever we went. I loved taking her to the beach just to watch just about every guy there be unable to resist staring at her body.

During this time when Julia and I were dating, my neighbor Mark in the upstairs apartment had developed a huge crush on her. Although never a student of hers, he did attend the same college as a full-time student. He said she was undoubtedly the sexiest prof on campus. He often watched the movements of her body as she came and went on campus, as we occasional met in restaurants, and at times would hide out in the hallway of our building so he could hear her as we had sex. She was often very loud and always loved long sex sessions, especially with blindfolds and light bondage. Mark was a good-looking guy with an athletic body, and never missing a good-looking female. I often wondered if Julia ever noticed him as well. At one point I did catch that fleeting moment when she referred to him as a 'hunk'. After a while I shared with him some pictures and videos Julia and I having sex that I had made. Mostly these were of her undressing for me, candid shots of completely naked, or videos of the two of us having sex. Often the videos were from a hidden camera that I would later share with Julia. She loved them and we often used them as preludes to sex. These drove Mark absolutely crazy, especially pictures of her receiving oral sex or when she was clearly having an orgasm. He adored her body and our conversations got very intimate, especially when it came to how she enjoyed being 'pleased'. I shared pretty much everything about her with him.

There were many intimate moments between Julia and I where I shared with her my arousal at the thought of another man making love to her. I convinced her that her body was so desirable that any man would love to have her if only for a short time. She was embarrassed, always coy, and would only say that it would be fine as long as she 'didn't know about it'. It became our sexy little joke, but I was completely aroused at the fact that she was being as cooperative as she could be. For a while we dropped the conversation, but it never left my mind.

It all began when I started inviting Mark in several times a month to quietly watch us while Julia was blindfolded, tied to the bed, and we were having sex. Several times he watched me give her orgasms, perform oral sex on her, use her vibrator on her, and have intercourse with her. I wanted to make sure Mark knew what to expect, and what she expected, if the opportunity ever arises in the future. We both loved it, but I was ready to move on.

Eventually, after a lot of very hot conversation, Mark and I arranged for him to secretly take my place one night while she was naked, tied, and blindfolded in bed. The plan was that there was to be no intercourse and any penetration would be with his tongue into her pussy only. He could also kiss her body anywhere except above the shoulders, and vaginal oral sex only if it seemed like she wanted it - which we both know she almost always did. We ultimately followed through and watching my sweet little Julia open up to another guy that night was definitely a life-changing experience for me. She frankly never knew what had happened, had no idea that it wasn't me, and it all went perfectly. She appeared to enjoy every moment. The sight of her body openly reacting to his kissing her breasts, licking her body, and eventually giving her several oral orgasms is indescribable. Watching her little tits point upward and her tummy trembling, her moaning, her struggling against being tied down, and watching her orgasms is beyond words. The simple acts of Julia rocking her pussy against another guy's tongue, and clamping her thighs against his head, almost brought me to my own orgasm. After he left would come the absolute best times for me. She was often totally exhausted and motionless, and I would easily penetrate her and would have slow intercourse with her for sometimes over an hour. I enjoyed her soaking wet pussy and used her little secret of rubbing her nipples with oil to keep her pussy nice and lubricated. She silently rocked up and down in time with my thrusts, sometimes asleep, her little breasts and erect nipples wiggling up and down.

After about six months of Mark and I enjoying her almost weekly, I finally worked up the nerve to show her some of the videos I had taken of her and Mark. Although Mark had never had intercourse with her, he was always naked in the videos with a great body and with a huge erection just inches from her pussy. The first time I showed her she buried her head in her pillow, totally embarrassed, and screaming 'Oh-No'. She came off as bashful and acted like her usual Pollyanna, but that did change. As time went on, she opened up about being attracted to him on campus and when we met on the street our in our apartment building. Noticeably, she became more enthusiastic about watching the videos to watch and focus on him and his body. I would let her scan through the videos to her favorite spots -- almost always the parts with full length views of his naked body, full views of his erection, and often while he was giving her oral sex.

Although I suspect Julia knew my ultimate goal was to share her in a three-way sexual encounter, we didn't speak of it for over a year. I fantasized about seeing her reactions with two erections begging to satisfy her. But for the time being, this was and still is one of the most exciting things in my life.