Julie and Her Family Ch. 12

Story Info
The Conclusion of Julie's Incest Series - she fucks Daddy.
2.9k words
4.58
8.8k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Becca and I were cuddled together in our nightgowns. Becca is 21 and I am 18. Becca is a beautiful and dominating woman. My name is Julie; I am her submissive sissy "sister." I have been living as a woman for weeks now since my Mum and sis decided I would look better as a woman and not my former life as a very effeminate man.

At this point it would be a good idea for you to read the first few chapters of this series, especially Ch 1 -- 3 under "Julie and her Family." But for now what you need to know is that my sister and I have been incestuous since I turned 18, Mum (Linda) knows about this and approves. In fact Mum and her sister, Patti, have been incestuous lovers since they were teens with my Mum being the submissive and Aunt Patti being a dominatrix. Aunt Patti is also a prostitute working in the whore house that her Aunt Patricia runs. My Aunt Patti was named for her Aunt Patricia.

Mum and Aunt Patti had just finished telling Becca and I their story about how their father sexually abused them and forced them both to act as whores. For that reason Mum said Becca and I could be lovers but Mum would never fuck either one of us and also expected that our Dad never fuck us either. That was a line that she insisted could never be crossed.

Becca had just told me that she had a confession to make. She said "You know I have been working at the pizza parlor to make money for school right?" I nodded and she continued. "That is not quite the whole story. You see on Friday nights I have been working at a brothel. The money is good and now I understand why Aunt Patti and Aunt Patricia love to be whores."

I asked "You mean Aunt Patti is letting you work with her and Aunt Patricia?"

She responded. "No. I wanted to, but they both remembered how much trouble it caused for Patti when she started to work for Aunt Patricia, so Aunt Patti refused. But she did send me to another brothel where she knows the girls are treated right."

The woman she worked for was simply called Madame. "Madame said I could try and if the clients were happy I could work for her 1 night a week. With that she summoned in a man I had never seen."

Madame said "suck his cock."

Becca said "I wasted no time and gave him the best blow job I knew how to give. I decided to make it really kinky and after he first started to spurt, I leaned back and let him cum on my face."

Becca must have known how much this was exciting me because she reached into my knickers and started to play with my clit which was very hard now. "Madame was pleased with my performance and sent the man away. I thought I was done, but stayed on my knees with his cum dripping from my chin on to my blouse."

Madame seemed impressed but said "Not all your clients will be men. Do you think you can satisfy a woman as well?"

With that Mistress opened her robe to show she was naked underneath. She sat on the bed and spread her legs wide. "Show me if you are versatile enough to work her."

Becca said "I had never licked a stranger's cunt before, but I didn't hesitate. I got to my knees and started to lick her cunt. I used all the different moves that I know Mum and Aunt Patti like and soon Madame was moaning loudly and soon squirted on my face." After settled down she told me to see her assistant to have all the details explained to me.

Her assistant, Mary, was an older woman that explained she had started as a whore too, but was able to finish college and became an accountant and that Madame hired her for that now. Mary explained that she would keep track of the number of clients I tended to and what kind of kinks I performed. Based on what I did, I would be paid in cash at the end of the evening.

I asked "How long have you been doing this?

Becca smiled "2 years now Julie and I have earned more than enough to pay for my college bills and lots of money left over. Remember that car I brought last month? Mum thinks I borrowed money from the bank to pay for it. I didn't I paid cash! That is how good the money is."

I asked "Do you like it?"

"Yea I do. I mean there are times when I have to do a man or woman that I would really not do, but no job is perfect. Besides, you know how kinky and horny I can be. This job is perfect for a whore like me."

I hugged her tightly "I am happy for you Becca"

"Really you don't think what I do is wrong?"

"How could I even think that what you are doing is wrong? Think about it, Aunt Patti is a whore, Aunt Patricia is a whore. Even Mum whored before she met Dad. I see nothing wrong with what you are doing. Truthfully, I wish I could be a whore too."

Becca snuggled a bit more and then pushed me on to my back. She lifted my nightgown and pulled my knickers to my ankles and then mounted my rock hard clit. I thought she had just wanted to fuck, but then she said "I have another confession to make Julie. Please don't be angry."

I remember thinking to myself 'How could I be angry with my clit buried deep inside my sister's nice warm cunt.' I looked at Becca and asked, "What else do you have to confess?"

I moaned softly as Becca started to ride my clit. "About a year ago, Madame told me I had a new client. Before I went into the room, I checked myself in the mirror. I was nude except for my stockings, suspenders and heels. I had just trimmed my cunt and loved how my "landing strip" looked."

Madame told me that the client wanted to do a bondage scene so she turned me around and secured my wrists with leather cuffs. She slapped my arse, opened the door and I went inside. "Hi my name is Becca Sir, how may I please you."

The naked man turned around and then I saw; it was Dad!

I gasped "Dad wanted to fuck you?" Before I realized what happened I shot a huge load of cum into Becca's cunt. I could see how excited she was as she clenched my clit with her cunt and drained me completely. We finally settled down and Becca remained on top of me as my clit got smaller. Cum dribbled from her cunt on to both of us. It was both so nasty and so erotic at the same time.

I was finally able to say "What did you do?"

"Julie, what could I do? I was naked and tied. I could see the lust in Dad's eyes so I just got to my knees and sucked his cock. He came almost immediately and then we went to the bed where he untied me and we sat there trying to make sense of what happened."

I asked "What did y'all say?"

First Dad tried to apologize for cheating on Mum. I told him that was not a problem. I have had dozens of men in similar situation. "I know you love Mum. You just needed physical relief. I know Mum has had her issues and I am guessing they are affecting your sex life."

Dad smiled "How did you know?"

"Dad, Mum has been confiding a lot in me. I think it is just menopause. In time things should go back to normal. Look Dad, I know you have needs, all men do. I would much rather you come here and fuck me than a stranger."

I was shocked "What did Dad do?"

"Julie it was great. He hugged me and we just laid there and fucked, really slow. Dad is a great lover and he has a really nice cock. It is not huge, about 7 inches, but he knows how to use it"

I giggled and looked at Becca "You are such a slut!"

She laughed "Not just a slut, but I am a great slut and I am fucking our father!"

I asked "What about Mum?"

"I thought about that too Julie, but I figured isn't it better Dad is fucking me than a strange girl. This way I know that Dad is not really with another woman and also that he is not in danger of getting hurt by a tramp or worse getting an STD and infecting Mum too."

I nodded "I guess that makes sense, so long as Mum never knows."

Becca smiled. "I am glad you feel that way because Dad knows what Mum and I have done. Dad now knows that he has two daughters."

"Really? Dad knows I am a woman now? How did he react?"

"Mum told him over the phone so Dad is very excited to meet you Julie. He will be home tomorrow. Mum and I are so nervous. But we know you will do great!"

The two of us snuggled and fell asleep. The next morning I felt a sharp slap on my arse as Mum was in our room waking us up. "Get dressed girls. Daddy will be home shortly. I want you both looking your best!"

Becca and I took turns in the shower and on the toilet. As Becca was in the shower I was sitting on the toilet doing my morning pee and shit. Mum was in the closet that was attached to the bathroom picking out my clothes. I am sure to most people a Mum being in the bathroom as her girls shower and shit might seem strange, but to us it was the most natural thing in the world.

As I was wiping myself Mum said; "Julie I am so proud of you! You even wipe your arse like a woman does -- front to back -- away from your cunt. You are such a good girl." I was still sitting on the toilet as Mum leaned over and gave me a deep kiss and we put our tongues in each other's mouth.

"Remember Julie you are to act as a woman 24/7 now. With school almost over we will have the entire summer for the 4 of us to decide your future. I am sure Dad will be so proud of his new daughter."

Mum and Becca wore nice skirt and blouses, but Mum had me in an ivory dress that was mid thigh with sheer white stockings. Underneath she had me wearing matching blue lace knickers and bra. The underwear showed through just enough to add to the feminine and sensual look.

When Dad came in all three of us did a polite curtsy and then ran and hugged him. Dad playfully slapped our arses and kissed us all. The Mum said in a proper tone..."Eric, I want you to meet your new daughter Julie."

I did a deep curtsy and smiled "Daddy, I hope you approve."

Dad made me step back and place my hands on my head, as I did my dress rose up exposing the tops of my stockings and suspenders. Dad walked around me inspecting me. His hands ran up and down my body. He fondled my arse and then cups my tits. "These feel nice, what are they?"

Becca explained that they were her silicone tits she wore before her breasts came in. Dad nodded and then looked at Mum. "Linda, you and Becca did a wonderful job. I am so pleased with my new girl."

Then Dad looked at me "Julie, want you to take off your dress for me. I want to see how you really look." Julie looked at Mum who went over and calmly unzipped my dress and helped me step out of it. Once in just my knickers, bra, stockings, garters and heels, I assumed my submissive position with my hands behind my neck and thighs spread wide. Dad continued to inspect me and feel my body.

"She is so smooth and soft to the touch. This is the right thing for her girls." Then dad pulled my knickers down exposing my clit. "Don't be ashamed Julie; I have always known how small your clit is dear. Now it will be an advantage to you." He played with my clit for a bit and then tucked it back into my knickers. As Dad spoke I happened to see the bulge in his pants and made a glance at Becca to see her licking her lips. Then I smiled to myself as I saw Mum doing the same thing.

"Julie, you are a beautiful woman dear and I know the boys will be beating down the door to want you." Then Dad looked at Mum and said "Linda have you discussed sex with Julie and how she is supposed to handle herself?"

"We have Eric, but she will have to learn for herself as each new situation presents itself." Dad seemed satisfied with that answer. I got dressed again and Dad took us all out to dinner. Later that night Becca and I snuggled together, "Julie, did you see that look in Dad's eyes?"

I giggled, "Yes, he really likes me."

"No Julie it is not like, it is lust. He has that same look in his eyes when he fucks me. You had better be careful. Do not let yourself get caught alone with him. He wants to fuck you!"

I nodded as if I were really worried when in reality I was hoping Dad would be my "first."

Life went on. I graduated from high school as "Julian." I hated having to wear male clothes but changed as soon as I got home. We all celebrated with a nice meal and drinks. Dad noticed we were out of wine and looked at Mum "Linda, can you run to the liquor store and get more wine? I would hate to end the party now."

Mum rolled her eyes and grabbed Becca, "Come on dear, I do not want your father driving now, he has had too much to drink." I remember the look of panic in Becca's eyes as she realized my dad was going to fuck me. There was nothing Becca could say without arousing suspicion.

I was in a nice skirt and tight blouse and smiled when my Daddy sat next to me. He had a few drinks, but he was still in full control. "Julie, I am worried about you dear. You know what boys are like and I am afraid the first time one of them fucks you, he will hurt you."

I leaned into my daddy's arms and said "I know Daddy, I am worried too. But what can I do? I am a woman now and I have to learn my place."

"It doesn't have to be like that dear." Dad put his hand on my thigh and I instinctively spread my legs for him. He brought his mouth to mine and started to kiss me passionately.

I had been kissed passionately many times by Mum, Becca, Aunt Patti, but this was a man now. This man wanted to fuck me as a woman. The fact that it was my daddy was not important, he wanted to fuck me! I nibbled on his ear and said "Daddy, will you be my first?"

Daddy smiled and led me into the dining room and bent me over the table. Then lifted my skirt and pulled down my knickers. "Make sure any man that fucks you knows what he is doing Julie." With that Dad left me bent over the table with my arse fully exposed. He came back a moment later and soon I felt his fingers probing my arse hole. "This is your cunt dear, never let anyone call it anything else dear. Never let anyone diminish how feminine you really are." Then he started to fondle my balls. "These are your 'lady parts' dear."

His words were like magic. With each sentence, each touch I became more and more of a woman. Then I felt his fingers probing my cunt as he gently pushed lube inside my arse hole. He reached around and started to fondle my tits through my bra. "If you want, I will pay for the surgery and get you beautiful breasts Julie."

"Thank you Daddy." Then I felt his cock resting between my arse cheeks. I was so happy! "Daddy make me a woman...please, I am begging you!"

Dad was gentle as he leaned in and I could feel his cock buried in my cunt. He started to gently move his hips back and forth. I could feel his balls dancing next to my lady parts. In time he started to speed up and push harder. "Daddy!! Fuck your little girl Daddy! Make me a woman like Julie and Mum!"

That sent him over the top and soon I felt his cock explode into my cunt pouring what seemed like a gallon of cum inside me. My own clit shuddered in my knickers as I exploded along with my daddy. My daddy had taken me to a place I never knew existed. He was still spurting when the door opened.

The next words changed my life forever when Mum said

JULIE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR FATHER???"