Mia's Revenge - The Finale Pt. 01

Story Info
Dana gets branded...
2.4k words
4.41
4.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia's Revenge -- The Finale -- Part 1

Dear Readers -- this story has elements of BDSM and humiliation of women in it. That being said, you must remember that everything in this story is done with everyone's consent. I can speak from first hand experience, when I am involved in scenes like this that love it. All of the things done in this scene were done for everyone's pleasure, mostly the pleasure of the women. Please enjoy:

Hi, this is Julie, here is where we left off:

Mia and Liz were tied tightly to posts supporting the barn. Even their heads were strapped to the posts, so they could not possibly move. Master Scott was there and explained as he tied Mia and Liz to a post, "The process is going to be very painful Dana, the underside of a woman's breast is exceptionally sensitive. I can't have them moving around, that is why they needed to be tied. Painful though it may be, this is what they wanted done to them dear."

Dana watched as Patti brought out a tray on it were needles. Patti said, "Before I decided to become a prostitute, I was in school to become a nurse. I will be giving them all an injection in their asses that will help ease the pain."

Master Bob went to Mia and Liz and put nipple clamps on them both. They were all so nervous, they never really felt the clamps biting on our nipples. Master Scott said,

"When I am about to brand you, Marsha and Sue will lift the clamps exposing the underside of your tits.

Master Scott then added one last thing. "Watching what is happening may terrify you all so I am going to blindfold you. Additionally, I am sure you will all scream in pain, so I am having the girls put rubber horse bridal bits in your mouths. If the pain is too intense you should bite down on them.

Master Scott applied the masks and gags as Aunt Patti started to inject their arses with pain killers. Master started to brand Liz first. Master Scott stood in front of Liz and nodded to Marsha. Marsha lifted the nipple clamp exposing the underside of Liz's tit. Master Scott leaned in with the hot branding iron and branded Liz with the letter "S."

As he did that, Mistress Nancy did the same thing to Mia as Sue lifted the clamps exposing the underside of her tit.

As expected, both girls had passed out from the pain.

Annie came behind Dana and I and explained, "The pain they just experienced is brutal, I can still remember how much I cried from the pain." Anne lifted her massive tit so Dana could admire her branding.

After a while, Mia and Liz gradually woke up. Aunt Patti untied them, removed the bits and handed them ice packs for their tits. Aunt Patti and Dana helped the girls to bales of hay to sit down on. Before the girls could sit, Sue and Marsha came over with warm wet rags to wipe the girl's asses.

At first Mia and Liz look confused until Annie explained, "When you passed out Ladies, both of you peed and shit yourselves. No need to feel embarrassed, all of us did the same thing when we were branded."

Mistress Nancy and Master Scott gave them hand mirrors so we could examine their new brandings. In spite of the pain, they admired each other's branding and hugged. Aunt Patti and Dana went over to them both and kissed their feet submissively.

The sisters smiled at each other as they admired the branding. Mia said, "This was so worth the pain."

Aunt Patti smiled and said, "Welcome to The Secret Society of Sluts."

This is Julie again, since I was an observer in what happened, but my Aunt Patti was actually involved, I thought it best she finish the story.

Smiles, hello Readers this is Patti, I am the aunt to Becca and Julie. At this point I would recommend that you read some of the previous chapters so you can better understand who all the people involved are.

We will start now at the next day after Mia and Liz had their tits branded. When Dana was being viciously abused by her almost mother-in-law, I whispered something in her ear to stop the abuse. I simply told to Mia, that if she allowed me, I would prepare Dana to not only be her daughter in law, but her slave as well. Here is what I did to prepare Dana.

Mistress Nancy and I had a discussion and decided that I would take Dana to the Tattoo place that I got branded in. I would take Becca and Annie along with me as we went to meet with Mark. Mark was the owner of the tattoo parlor. Mistress Nancy had been using his services for years and years.

When we got to the parlor, Mark looked at us and then placed a "Closed" sign on his door. He said to us, "You know what to do girls, I will come back in a few minutes."

Becca, Annie and I looked at each other and started to take off our clothes, we looked to Dana and said "Strip girl. Get completely naked. Remove your stockings and garters as well. Mark prefers his girls to be completely bare assed naked."

Once we were all naked, we stood around and chatted, trying to relieve Dana's nervousness.

I looked at her and said, "Look Sweetie, I promise that we will watch over you dear. Nothing will happen that will be done against your will. Just because we are slaves, that does not mean we have to submit to anything that we do not want to submit to dear."

Mark came in and then told all of us, except Dana, to bend over the tables. Once we did, he tied us, so we were helpless. Mark took Dana so that she had a clear view of our asses.

Before Dana could ask anything, Mark roared, "Damn it girls, I told you completely naked! Yet you still have those damn plugs up your asses."

We all looked at each other. I said "Shit, we are sorry Sir, the plugs are in us so much that we just forget they are there."

Mark was angry and he got his favorite 3 stand whip and said, "Maybe this will help your memory." He proceeded to give all of us a vicious whipping.

I looked at Dana and saw the fear in her eyes. After the whipping was done, I called to Dana, "Come here dear."

She came to me, and I could see the tears in her eyes. I simply smiled and said, "We are more than just slaves dear; we are also pain sluts. Mark knows this and whipped us for our enjoyment as well as his own. Feel my cunt, then go and touch the others dear, go ahead. Do it now."

Dana obeyed and was shocked at how wet Aunt Patti was. She rubbed Becca's and Annie's cunts and they were just as wet.

I said, "See sweetie, all of us enjoyed the whipping. If I am going to be honest, we left the plugs in our asses, just to give Mark and excuse to whip us."

I glanced at Dana's cunt, "Touch yourself dear." She did as she was told to and felt her cunt was soaked as well. Without thinking she fingered herself to a nice orgasm. Just as she came, she felt the lash of Mark's whip on her ass. That is when Dana realized, this is what she needed in her life. She was a pain slut as well.

"What is it with you cheap whores? The minute I leave you alone you play with yourselves!" He grabbed Dana's hair and spit in her face. "You will suffer for that girl, but for now, we have things to tend to."

Mark left us tied as he walked behind us. I looked to Dana and started to explain, "Years ago, Becca had been branded by our dear friend, Master Scott. Master branded her because Becca's wife, Annie, had requested it and Becca was happy to submit to it.

As you saw, Julie's wife, Nancy, also had Julie branded as well."

Aunt Patti continued, "I had become the Domme of the family after my niece Becca was abused, along with her wife Annie and Julie's wife, Nancy. As a sign of their submission to me, I had them branded as well.

Finally, knowing that I had to submit to Mia and her sister, I was branded as well. I realize it is very kinky, but it works for us Dana, do you understand dear?"

I smiled to myself as Dana started to realize and accept how kinky we all were.

I explained, "I humiliated Mia when I fucked her husband in front of all their friends. This week has been all about Mia getting her revenge on me for what I have done. That is why I needed to be branded as well."

Mark came up from behind and asked Dana if she understood. She said, "It is a lot to take in Master, but yes, I understand. What I do not understand is what we are doing here Master?"

Master said, "Go rub the brandings on the girl's asses. Tell me if you feel anything different."

Dana did as she was commanded to do and rubbed the brandings on all of our asses. I giggled as she slipped her finger into my asshole for a moment.

Mark said "Do you notice anything different?"

Dana said, "No Master, they all feel the same and I love how the branded gave their skin that ridge along the brand."

I explained to Dana, "Here is what you need to understand dear, the brandings on all the girls are permanent, but mine is not. It is done with a chemical solution and has to be redone every 2 or 3 years.

Aunt Patti continued, "I was branded like this because I am in my 70's dear. Mistress Nancy knew me being branded with a hot iron might be too much for me to endure so we went to the chemical branding. You see the results; it looks as if I were branded with a hot iron like the girls were."

I continued, "We brought you here because we are going to brand you in the same manner as I was branded."

Dana asked, "Why not brand me with a hot iron?"

I explained, "You are young sweetie. I suggest you get the temporary branding and, in a few years, if you still want it, come back and get branded with the hot iron."

Mark untied as all and then said, "Prepare Dana. I will be right back."

I took Dana by her hand and put her ass up on the table and then we all tied her wrists and ankles to the legs of the table. I looked at Dana and smiled, "For the solution to work dear, the skin of your ass needs to be warm."

I nodded to the Becca and she started to whip Dana's ass with a flat strap. It would hurt, make her ass red and heat up the skin, but it would not actually break the skin.

After a few minutes Mark came in and felt her ass. "She needs more."

Becca continued to whip Dana's ass. Soon Becca was drenched in sweat, beads of sweat were dripping between her fat tits. Mark felt Dana's ass and smiled, "Good, now let me work."

Becca, Annie and I watched and as we did, we all got excited enough to start to finger ourselves. Annie and Becca are BBWs and soon they were soaked in sweat. Their skin glistened in the light. The smell of their sweat and cum juices filled the room. It was intoxicating.

Finally, Mark was done, and we looked at his handiwork. It was so impressive,

Along the base of her back, Dana had the word "Slut" branded there. So, every time she bent over, people would see it.

Then on one ass check it said, "Master Paul's Slave" and on the other ass cheek it read "Mistress Mia's Whore."

Normally I would not have told Dana, but since she was going to be presented to her fiancé Paul and his mother and aunt (Mia and Liz). I thought it best to show her. I held up a mirror so she could see it. She started to cry.

Between her tears she said, "Aunt Patti, this is exactly what I have needed in my life. Thank you for this!"

The solution needed to finish setting so I cupped Dana's face in my hands as we both watched Mark fuck Annie. Annie's big ass checks jiggled as Mark whipped her and then Becca pushed her fingers inside Annie's asshole. As expected it was filthy. Becca wiped her fingers on her tits and it left nasty brown streaks.

Then Becca put lots of lube in Annie's asshole and smiled, "She is ready Master."

Master Mark grabbed Annie's hips and drove his cock deep inside Annie's asshole. Mark had to be at least 8 inches and Annie's ass made nasty slurping sounds as she was being pounded. Mark grabbed Annie's hair and pulled her hair back and spit on her face as he emptied his balls into her bowels.

Mark stayed in her asshole for a moment or so as his cock started to get soft. He slapped her fat ass and then started to pee into her asshole.

The sight of his piss running out of her asshole was too much for me. I held Dana's hand with one hand and then fingered myself with the other.

When Mark pulled his cock from her asshole, it was a mess, covered in Annie's shit and his own cum. He walked to the table when Dana was tied and put his cock in front of her.

To her credit, Dana never hesitated and suckled his cock clean.

Mark smiled, "This whore will make someone a wonderful wife."

The sounds of Becca licking Annie's nasty asshole clean caught our attention. When Becca was done, they both got on hands and knees and crawled to Mark. Annie spoke for them both, "Thank you Master, it was wonderful."

Mark checked the brandings and saw the skin had been raised into ridges. "Go ahead girls, she is ready to leave. Don't let her sit down and no fucking for at least 24 hours."

We put Dana on her belly into the van and drove home.

Dana said, "I wonder how my husband and his mother will react when they see me like this.

I giggled to myself. I knew exactly how they would react!