Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie really doesn't want Agatha to give her a bath.
1.2k words
4.27
16.6k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was dumbfounded. "What the heck were they talking about?"

She looked back at the two fat giggling redheads with a blank look,totally speechless.

Agnes broke the silence "Come on lets get you ready!"

Julie started stuttering again "W-what what are you talking about?"

Agnes and Agatha both with matching big grins as they eyed her up and down more like prey at this point.

"Lets get get you ready for your bath silly! Agnes responded cheerily. "Just like you used to to for us remember?"

Julie thought back a little she did have a rather strict bath procedure.

"Lets get get you nakie!" Agatha blurted out interrupting her memory and Julie reeled at this idea.

There was no way, not in front of these two not like this. But the twins kept waiting getting more impatient the more she stalled.

"I'm 24 years old I certainly can bathe my self besides I usually take showers anyways so...."

"Agatha wants to give you a bath and you said you would do what we said! " Agnes interrupted her starting to sound a little upset.

This was true yes but she really had no plan to take it this far and why would she want to. Julie thought to herself nervously. While Julie stood by Agatha got up from the couch went into the bathroom a got the water running.

Just like she used to do Julie thought with a little guilt mixed with dread. She would have them strip off there clothes and wait completely naked while the tub filled up completely.

It was a humiliating process sure but it enforced discipline before bath plus it gave her a chance to throw their dirty clothes in the wash while it filled.

"You remember what happens when you don't listen right? Agnes asked.

Before Julie could even possibly think of answering Agatha blurted out loud walking back from the bathroom. "You get a spankin!

Julie jumped from the loudness of her voice coupled with the tension in the room and the fact that she was right behind her with threats of a spanking in the air.

Julie thought back to how she did it to them when they were smaller and more manageable. All spankings were delivered on the bare no matter who was around or where they were at.

She thought about making a run for it but Agatha blocked her escape route. "So what's it going to be are you going to get nakie for bath time or does Agatha have to give you a spanking first?...."

Part 3B Julie makes a Run for it

Julie contemplated for a moment. Sure Agatha was stronger but she was also slow and lumbering.

Even though she blocked her only point of escape Julie figured she could easily maneuver around the heavy set redhead and run out the door to safety. There was no way she was getting naked that was for sure.

This had gotten way out of hand and if she had to run out of the house then so be it.

Feeling like a jaguar Julie leapt for her escape pretending to go left before rapidly going right just to throw Agatha of balance. She had gotten passed and she was running for the door now.

But something wasn't quite right as she found herself running in place losing traction against the thick carpet.

Agatha was much faster than she had anticipated and grabbed the belt on the back of her jeans. Instead of heading for an escape Julie felt her self being slowly pulled backward.

"My goodness she was strong! " She thought as she was easily hoisted into the air by her tight jeans and turned to face the smirking Agnes once again.

"Going somewhere? Agnes asked her former babysitter as she dangled helplessly in her sisters grip.

Julie flopped like the catch of the day as her former charge held her in the air with ease. "Well I-I..Uh." Julie didn't know what to say once again impressed and in awe of her cousins insane strength.

"Go ahead dump her." Agnes commanded and as if her sister had done this a thousand times before. She turned Julie upside down and began to shake her out of her tight jeans. Julies eyes grew wide with panic and after just a few shakes she slid right out out of her tight jeans once again being dropped on to the carpet.

Now bottomless,with her ruined purple panties falling down beside her she curled into a a ball on the soft carpet before Agnes. The Twins laughed in unison as she tried to hide her bare crotch and bottom.

Agatha wasted no time standing the 24 year old back up exposing her bare front to Agnes.

Julie quickly cupped her chestnut brown bush as the two continued laughing like hyenas. Left in only her blouse the bottomless brunette was trapped between them.

Before she knew what was happening Julie felt herself being easily draped across Agatha's ample lap.

The giant red head began to mercilessly spank her bare butt while Agnes recorded with Julie's phone. After just a few swats from Agatha's heavy hand and Julie was already in tears bringing laughter from the twins."

Crying already what a baby!! Ha ha ha!" Agatha said still landing slap after slap against her naked rear.

" Maybe if she didn't have such a flat butt she could take it a little more! Agnes commented cruelly. The words stung almost as much as the spanks did as Julie grimaced in pain.

Julie definitely had a butt. It was average at best sure but it certainty wasn't flat. It looked rather pale in contrast to her dark tan but each spank added a rosy hue.

*FLASH* Agnes captured the image of Julie getting spanked over her younger cousins lap like she were a small child with her white butt completely exposed.

"Ohh I bet Brad would like to see that one what do you think Julie?"

Julie's ears perked up at Agnes's threat. No she wouldn't. How did she know about Brad.? Julie thought about the content in her phone putting two and two together as she was still being spanked over Agatha's lap.

"Yeah I bet he'd like to see that scrawny white booty of yours. Agatha said now roughly pawing and pinching Julie's tender cheeks. Julie groaned not only from discomfort but the thought of Brad seeing any of this.

"You know I could send it to him with just a press of my finger." Agnes showed the phones screen to Julie proving that she indeed had Brad's contact info ready and the picture loaded and ready to send.

Julie was mortified as she could see her pale butt almost glowing looking a bit flat at that unforgiving angle over her cousins lap. "Since you won't listen I think I'll just hit send." Agnes threatened.

"Wait, wait!" Julie almost begged. "Fine...fine I'll do whatever just don't." Agnes was pleased again even though she had heard this all before. "Fine if you are ready to start listening go ahead and stand up." Julie did as she was told some tears ruining her make up a bit as she stood up.

"Okay Julie do it then..... STRIP!!....."