All Comments on 'Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 03'

by ValerianXIII

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mikewozeremikewozere5 months ago

Loving the story so far.

Will Julie's cousins invite others around to witness her humiliation I wonder

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

This is good. Hope Brad gets a photo or two before all is said and done. Maybe some way others might see or even join the fun. When mom gets back lets see who really gets paid for babysitting. good job here

satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting5 months ago

Going well. I like that you're not succumbing to moving too quickly despite the critics from the first part.

I'm curious if you're gonna have anything sexual between Julie and her cousins, or - to avoid incestuous content - if her cousins maybe have a friend of theirs they can bring over to have Julie please. Plus, with all the time on Julie's phone and social media, I'm sure they discovered that one clique of girls that just hate Julie. Wonder if they may be useful to bring Julie down a few pegs when she finally snaps and tries to assert herself. Also wonder if there's another little friend of Julie's that is even more mousy that Julie kind of pushes around. Do the cousins have Julie call her over and decide to have their way with her too?

So many interesting possibilities. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Or the girls will invite from their circle of friends a lesbian woman to introduce Julie to the joys of lesbianism as they broadcast her sexual preference to sink her reputation among her contacts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous