All Comments on 'Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 06'

by ValerianXIII

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

I love how they showed her off to two more of her charges hopefully Timmy will get to all he wants, and maybe more of the ones she babysat will see her as well. Payback sometimes can be a bitch. Maybe under the short skirt will be a redden bottom and no covering. good job here this chapter got 5 /5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While I agree with Pappasleaze in general and this was good as far as plot, it feels like too much is getting glossed over. It's not just that it's short. I can handle short. Short is fine if it's a small period of time or only the setup for something coming up. It's mostly that we didn't get insight into Julie much.

I feel like there was very little provided about Julie's inner thoughts and feelings as these humiliations happen. She had two "kids" she used to babysit come in and see her in this absolutely degrading childish outfit, leer and stare, and make comments and we don't hear a single thing about what she thought or felt.

She's cooking and we don't really get anything about what's going on in her mind and what she's feeling as they're in the other room. Then there's just missed opportunities for plot actions. Maybe Timmy comes in (with the excuse of) to get a drink and stares, makes a comment or two - perhaps about her being a little girl - and is slow to leave. How does it make her feel? Does it further grind down her sense of self? Maybe she has to get something out of the oven. She doesn't want to bend over or especially squat unladylike with Timmy in the room, but the thought of what the girls would do if she burnt dinner terrifies her. What does she do? How does she feel?

Instead we get absolutely nothing. Suddenly she's cooking "staying out of sight" (action, not really thoughts or feelings). Then Agnes comes in that she's stalling and suddenly she's serving dinner.

When serving dinner, we again get almost nothing. I'm astounded that (at least) one of the girls didn't stray a hand up under her skirt to pat her on the ass as a show of ownership. How does the humiliation affect her? How does seeing Timmy obviously leering at her lustfully affect her? Does she get aroused/wet? Does that make her confused or angry with herself?

It's like taking a 3-4 page chapter, just omitting and glossing over everything but the basic actions with some minimal descriptors.

Again, I love the plot steps. But it feels like barely more than an outline. So I'm going to give it a 4 based on previous chapters and the fact that you introduced someone without spoiling everything. But I would really love to see some more meat on the bones next time and really flesh it out with some more insight into Julie's thoughts and feelings as she feels this humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous