Julie's Bet

Story Info
Julie took on a wild bet, showing her naughty side.
1k words
3.4
21.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I are spending lots of time together, she is a good friend to me. I have known Julie since I am a kid. We used to be as close as twin sisters. Julie is a very pretty blond, just a few month older than me, she is turning 20 soon. Julie has a boyfriend, she has been happy with him for more than a year.

One day I decided to tell her a few things about me.

Me: Alex and I are in an open relationship.

Julie: what? You have sex with him?

I have to explain to her. Alex and I are in open relationship, we both fuck around, we also swing, do group sex. Yesterday we had a 3some, we gave this girl 4 orgasms in the evening. I never told her about my sexual live. She thought I was single. I am telling her about a few special experiences.

After that, each time Alex or I got a new partner I am telling her. She likes all the little details. I enjoy telling her about the girl's orgasms, and Alex's stamina.

Short after she turned 20, I am again telling her of a new encounter we had a week ago, when I launched it:

Me: He has so much stamina, that if you ride him cowgirl, you will orgasms before him

Julie: No way! No guys can resist that long. They do on movies because they cut the scene into many scenes.

Me: I am sure he can. You want to try?

Julie's answer surprised me, I thought she would laugh and kick me. But surprisingly...

Julie: No condom?

Me: Of course no condom. Condom is cheating for guys, it increase stamina a lot for them.

Julie is already in the setup: When is the last time he fucked another girl, a week you said? So we wait 1 week and we do STD tests. Appointment is taken.

Later, she sends me an email with her STD tests results. I tell her Alex's result are fine too.

D-Day arrive, she is supposed to come at 14, after lunch.

We are in the morning, Alex is very excited.

Alex: I will never win this, I am way too horny

Me: the objective is not to win, we wanted you to fuck her! Let's focus on that.

This was our objective from day 1. We both agreed on the strategy. It took a little more than 3month to get there. But we are.

Alex: Yes, I just wish I can last long enough to enjoy.

I gave him a blowjob, he was a lot more quite after that. We have a short rest and go out for lunch.

At 14 we are both back, we are waiting for Julie. She is just on time. I can see Julie is a little stressed. I propose we have a coffee before we start. She agrees, while I was making the coffee, she asked Alex to show her his tests.

As I arrive with the coffees, she finished checking the tests.

Julie: Let's do it now.

I put the coffee on the table and we all head to the bedroom. Alex get naked and lay on his back. I am sitting on the bed next to him.

Julie waited and started to undress slowly once we were both watching her. She is naked, gorgeous, fully shaved. She put a feet on the bed and start touching herself to warm up. As she do that she wanted to remind the rules:

Julie: no oral sex, cowgirl only! The first to orgasms looses.

Alex agreed. He is hard just looking at her taking care of her pussy. She has a little pussy with inner lips. Very pretty.

Julie: what do I win?

Me: we will owe you a favor. Do you want lub?

Julie: A favor ok. No lub I think I am wet enough. (She turns to alex) Are you ready?

Alex could not say a word, he agreed with his head.

She is still there one feet on the bed, touching herself, showing pussy to Alex and looking at him in the eyes.

She goes on the bed standing above Alex. She goes down, take his dick in her hand. She uses the dick to touch herself, going along her pussy and then finally take it in, she slowly goes all the way down. I look at the time, it is 14:15... She arrived just 15mn ago.

She is on her feet, her first strokes are really slow.

Alex goes: wow, you are tight!

She smiles and put her hand on his shoulder, go into very close eye contact with him and start moving up and down his dick with a very good rhythm.

She has this naughty smile on her face.

Alex put a hand on her breast.

Julie: you don't touch, just watch. It is a pussy versus dick challenge, no other stimulations.

Julie: You like it so far?

Alex: I will get you, no way you can keep that rhythm all the time.

Julie is a sportive girl, she is going to the gym daily. And she does keep the rhythm. It is incredible to watch.

After a short while, Alex holded my hands, he is searching for help I cannot give him.

We did not put music, all we ear is Julie banging on him. After 10mn of that devilish rhythm she slow down, she goes on her knees and she move back and forth on him. Alex has a huge smile. But this is quite short, she quickly goes back into the original position and rhythm.

It is 14:39 when he surrender to her, he put his hands on her chest as he loudly cum in her. She stopped moving letting him cum, she kept his dick in, sitting on him as she did some kind of victory dance.

Alex: I just wanted to fuck you so bad, I never thought it would be that good. What you did is incredible.

Julie: I never thought it would be that much fun and that long! You owe me now!

Alex: What do you want?

Julie: You two are going to take care of me and make sure I get all the orgasms Liya has been bragging about.

Me: You want more sex? A 3somes, the 3 of us?

Julie: surprise me...