All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 09'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Julie and More Roger!

I just love this series and it is one of my favorites here! I love her reluctance and the fact that she is an unwilling participant who seems dazed at how this has happened to her. I think you have created a great story in this genre and wish you would post more soon.

I too, hope we see her husband...perhaps he won't be so innocent either? Maybe Hall or Roger uses her husband to continue to blackmail her.....maybe she ends up in a kinky situation with both her spouse and one of her puppeteers?

This just has a ton of great possibilities to it.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Hey, thanks for editing my comment out

I did give you a score, not a zero. I guess it wasn't good enough for you. Look, tell you what, I'll give you a hundred now. Are you happy now?

I did think that a newlywed husband would notice the tiny changes in his wife (her attitude, demeaner, how she reacted to being around him, etc.). But why do these stories persist in portraying the husband as some clueless brain-dead loser who doesn't pay the slightest bit of attention to the world around them?

And the phrase, "I can't tell my husband, it would kill him." How does that work. I guess it won't kill him when he finds out she has been doing it for months and months.

Oh well, you got your hundred. Maybe my public comment could stay up a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hurry up with chapter 10!

This needs to be updated asap! I like Julie feeling this way and this last guy was perfect for her sense of reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
julie for xmas

more julie asap please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

You make my pussy wet and my nipples hard... I'm going to go cum now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hi-yah!

She was 'set up well'. Lol, yea right. She's a dumb, poor thing. A blind man saw that coming, but she's a lawyer! She should be sneaky, underhanded but instead she's afraid of taking risks and can't stand firm to an angry man. Looks sure can get you places. <3

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago
In Her Home?

I guess she should be thankful it wasn;t on her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An anal fuck at last

Well, I thought Julie wouldn't have her ass fucked. After so many men it would be a shame. Thank you for that.

chrissy2chrissy2over 4 years ago
fucked hard

any man like roger that can treat a woman like julie and impale her standing can fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot that Julie spends the flight back flustered and aching. I wonder how the guys on her flight that are thinking about chatting her up would react if they knew the reason the blonde hottie was squirming was because of taking it up the ass from her boss and getting fucked by a zillion guys.

Too bad Julie didn’t for some reason join the “mile high club” Airplane restrooms are very cramped, no soundproofing, and no privacy.

Like maybe one of her “customers” was on the airplane and recognized her and soon she has to crawl up under his blanket and try to quietly suck him off… and then the guys wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More Julie! I know you’ve prolly finished with this story but we need more. Maybe Julie, Pamela, and Laura working at the brothel but then they try to quit and find they can’t. Now to persuade corrupt cops to help them. Maybe even the humiliation of all three having to go back to thier old friends and coworkers to get them to help.

This chapter’s the best! Julies in the privacy of her own home and she made to strip off, submit to getting facefucked then is thoroughly banged in her own living room by both guys. The best detail was Roger dripping his seman all over her floor and not caring.

After they left Julie prolly had to work hard to scrub up that evidence.

The only way it could’ve been any better is if she would’ve been made to put on her wedding dress (sans panties), cook them both steaks, serve them their food and drinks all the while listening to them talk to each other about how they’re gonna fuck her on her bed.

Maybe even pull the front of the dress down and tittyfuck them (a first for Julie) until they blow cum all over face, wobble knockers, and dress.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He just sends her off to work for the day as an escort! Most guys would give the chick a credit card to do some shopping or entertain them. This guy don’t cuddle, he skips all that and goes straight to “I hope you enjoy your day. Btw I went ahead and signed you up for a day in a whorehouse … no, not as a customer… but as an employee. Have fun.”

I did have to say I really enjoyed how the madam just told her to undress to her underwear.

Somehow that silly little detail, that she doesn’t get lingerie, a robe, or a costume but just walks in told to take off outer clothes and straight to work is so freaking spicy.

And the very delicious fact that, when Julie chose her work uniform for the day she didn’t have a clue of what she’d be doing. Also how on a normal day, wearing just a bra and thong in public would be nerve wracking - but for Julie that was the most relaxing part of her day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous