Junction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, the death had been deemed justified based on surveillance vid from the area. Jace recorded everything. He asked them to surrender several times and they failed to do so. He put a large sign coming into town stating Marshals were on duty.

He deputized 3 veterans and the men they attempted to break out of jail had already been taken to the city. He threw his life away for nothing other than someone's wounded pride."

The Elven leader bowed his head, "I will deal with the elven matter. What are you doing with the humans captured?"

The Minister of Defense shook his head, "I cannot afford to keep losing military bodies like this. I will be contacting the Major over the Captain and the General over our Military and get them both in front of my desk in the morning. That area is off-limits to the military unless they get orders from the King via me. This has to stop."

He sent him another file, "The rape of that child in case you wanted to see what Jace is fighting?"

Brandialshane shook his head, "I have daughters as well. I will bring in all parties involved this evening."

He walked back into his hall and sent dispatches to the elven general of the Army, who sat below the Dragon General of the Army. He appeared a few minutes later with the Major, Captain, and the other Lieutenant.

He looked across and with a very angry tone, "Your attacks into the wilds are to cease immediately. Lieutenant Brandiaso is dead and I have to inform his family come morning because someone got their nose bent out of shape with Jace Rivers."

The Captain looked at the Lieutenant who looked back at the Captain. Brandialshane screamed, "I want them both discharged from the military! They apparently cannot handle working with humans. Especially the one who brought my youngest son's legacy home. Kindra is carrying a child because of that man.

He finished 2 years of service in a Mastro97A unit, taught by my youngest son. The man is a one-man army and you do not want to go to war with him! The Minister of Defense will be calling you forward in the morning General.

You let him know of these 2 being discharged for cause. Their next oldest siblings or younger if no older ones are available are to be brought in as replacements to save their family honor, as these 2 apparently have lost their honor!"

The General looked over, "Captain Jace, he brought down my predecessor, found where he had gone rogue against the King. He saved the information and gave it to the King directly. I know enough to know he is not a man to be trifled with."

Kindra was in the hall, "My husband gave him the name Shidan Gresan for a reason. The man is a font or a rod into the magical realm if he chooses to unload. He is not elven but his power is extensive."

Brandialshane threw over the combat footage and made them all watch this man in action. She shook her head, "He was patient and not angry. He told me once he saw what Jace could do if angered. He dropped 4 jets and 8 drones within 5 km of him with one spell.

He saved my husband at least 4 times and when he could not save him, because of damage to a Ki unit, he still survived his entire required military tour. Then he came to us knowing Brandialshane could have had him killed because of that ring on his finger. He did it under orders and respected our family. He respected our ways. He is worthy of respect and this should stop."

The General nodded, "Your husband should not have discussed that with you. The royal family is heavily reliant and invested in this human. Some of our researchers were taken to task because of the purity problem. They know we have been working to resolve it for our own race.

They know we have failed at every turn. The lead researcher in this effort was killed outright because of his failures. Now it is under dragon oversight to try and find a solution. Not that they have a researcher who can do the work."

Brandialshane held up a hand, "We came dangerously close to losing our status as an entitled race because of that she-devil that led the research at CGR. Her greatest success story in her efforts is the man you have taken on in the last day and it has cost you dearly.

He is an entitled individual and as far as any of you are concerned, his voice carries the weight of the Elven Royal Family. When he asks you to back off, you damned well better back off and bring the issue here for debate if it is needed. If you cannot justify it before me then you are being petty in this matter. Now GO!"

Crostanlir, his eldest, saw the toll this was taking on his father. He knew his father would likely be forced to step down and if that happened this Jace Rivers 'perceived status' by the Elven Royal House would be his to deal with. Then his status would vanish along with Jace if he had anything to say about it. He left the hall as commanded.

The room cleared out and he sighed, "My youngest son warned me about Jace." As he looked at Kindra whom he had held back. "He could be the future of humanity and he is extremely deadly, yet he respects us and the San Angeles Royal Family.

He is not out to be a separate race, in fact, I was told by a member of the CGR board he did not want his genetics to be seen as a potential threat to any other race. He knew the dangers and folly of that happening. I have heard rumors she is still alive. Is so, this Sylvia might look to capitalize upon it."

Kindra nodded, "I believe it. He seemed very wise, from everything I have watched on the man. I worry about what will happen to our people if you step aside. Crostanlir is not likely to keep that in place. I have kept tabs on Jace.

I have a couple of my own spies if you will that work to keep a distant eye on him. They just monitor, nothing nefarious, I just wanted to see how he progressed into civilian life. I respect the man for what he has done for me and our family."

Brandialshane just nodded, "As you should my daughter. You carry 2 of my grandchildren in you from my late son because of him. He does not know you carry two, just that you are due to have a child thanks to him. As to Crostanlir, that is a matter I will take up with the royal family when the time comes. It will likely come sooner if something else is found."

---

Coop led the procession of ambulances and Marshals back to that little town he sighed under his breath, "I should have just stayed with him."

He heard his wife laughing in his head, "You get that feeling and you should follow it. I would have understood."

Rayne was driving Jace's car and was bringing up the rear as they pulled into the small town. Looked like half the town population was up and about with all the vehicles coming in. She saw the burned-out remains of two military vehicles and shook her head. The third had not been picked up yet.

Coop called out to one of the other Marshals, "Taylor, take that military transport back to the city when we go. We want it out of this town."

He walked up to Jace who sat in a chair on the porch out in front of the building, the chair propped on two legs as Coop walked toward him, "Word has it the military is being told from the top-down that this area is out of bounds for now."

Jace stood up, "Taylor, you were in charge while I was recovering. You are on the night shift for the next 7 days. Return this evening. Cycle the men through, one night for everyone. This town is not to go without having 2 marshals on duty here at night from now on. I think I got them to finally shut down the attacks after last night."

He pointed over, "Sarah, Jane, and Carla have all been issued a laser pistol and are in our reserves out here if the need arises. Ensure they get paid for last night, they fucking earned it. I am appointing Jane as an acting sheriff here until an election can be held. She can find a couple of deputies from the others. No criminal histories please."

Jane nodded, "Alright. Liz and Ginna then." He looked them over nodded, had them sign forms, and issued them each a laser sidearm.

Taylor nodded, "I was always told not to mess with our military."

Coop looked over, "I am telling you flat out. Don't ignore the fucking law! They break it, raise the flag, and let the powers that be deal with the matter!"

Rayne came up and hugged Jace, "Hell of a start."

Jace nodded, and pointed to Sarah, "She covered the jail when they tried to break in, the other 2 caught the one soldier who tried to run. He got shot by Jane for his effort, she was not scared to fire on him, hence why she is the new sheriff. I killed an Elven Lieutenant last night."

Rayne nodded, "Already been ruled justified according to father."

Sarah looked at Rayne, "Gods you are gorgeous."

Rayne smiled at the shorter woman, "You are rather pretty yourself."

Sarah blushed at Rayne's obvious flirting back. Jace sighed and waved the 2 of them into the back room. He smiled at Sarah, "Her flirting is more than flirting. She wants us to add a second wife into our marriage."

Sarah looked at her, "Me?"

Rayne shrugged her shoulders, "We have not talked about you yet but I should warn you after the wedding he fucked and made love to me for 3 days and nights straight. We stopped only for some rest breaks and food. I went through 28 healing potions to keep going. I am pregnant again with 4 on the way now to go with the 6 we already have."

Sarah sighed, "How do you have all of your children after that?"

Jace sighed, "Military, royal favor as was alluded to. I cashed in so she could keep all of the children sired by me."

Rayne nodded, "After knowing me for 2 days. He put together that his assigned mate in the program, his first if you will. She was my twin sister who had been genetically altered to match him, then she was killed inside the program like many others. There is a lot more to that story but that is what I could share right now."

Sarah nodded, "You gave both women children?"

Jace nodded, "Though hers are the only ones I will get to know. Again, something not available for discussion right now. You are 16 cm shorter than Rayne and 30 shorter than me. That might present some problems for you."

Sarah asked, "Why would my height be a problem?"

Rayne leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "Because he is fucking hung and can stay hard for hours, correction, days. He never went soft in 3 days. Not until a few hours after we had agreed to stop our honeymoon if you would."

Sarah turned red and then caught sight of Rayne's rings. She looked up, "Damn girl, that is a massive ring."

Rayne smiled, "He spent a couple of weeks designing it with the jeweler and then 2 months to build it and get all of the stones he wanted particular sizes. 9.6 carrots in diamonds and 12.7 carrots in sapphires." She pulled off her engagement ring and showed her the internal band for when she was pregnant. She put it back on, "This would seem massive on your hand. He would have to design something thinner if we looked to add you to our group. You are 78% human, 5% species 874, 5% dwarven which did not help your height, 4% elven, and 8% gold dragon.

She looked at Rayne, "How did you know?"

Rayne smiled, "He had me outfitted with the same cybernetic eye replacement. It allows for greater sensitivity on the bio-scan I just did. He probably did it yesterday."

Jace smiled, "I have run one on every woman I have met in town. She asked me to keep an eye open for any potential matches while I am out here. One of the things a doctor told me was genetics is important. I told him I thought love was more important for marrying someone.

He explained his view was centered on the children making it through evaluations and living beyond those. The better the genetics, the better future for the offspring. I met 4 women in town who had higher percentages by 4-15% less human in the genetic mix if you will over what you have. I am banking on education, tutoring, and love over 'just' pure genetics. I cannot say that I love you, as I just met you.

But you are one of the strongest-willed women I have met in town. I tend to love strong-willed women. Rayne is a mage. An enchanter. She did the work on the armor I am wearing.

Also on some of the crystals tied into my cybernetics to detect certain things that are 'non-standard.' Her mother, an enchanter who is retired military, knows how to work weather magic as well, which we have in use at our home. They live next door."

Sarah looked at Jace, "How do I compare to you?"

He smiled and brought up his file so she could read the list of his genetics. She shook her head, "So someone in town has less human genetics than you do?"

He nodded, "Just like Coop and Rayne. He is 25% species 874, has no elven, giant, or troll. Only half as much on the other races. What he did for his daughter, Rayne was add in some genetics to ensure she made it into the mage corp, as her mother did.

Rayne has 14% 874 if you will. 10% eleven and 6% silver dragon. The last two were increases on pieces her mother gave her. She had several 1% of this and that in her mix because of her parents. Some were lost in the resequencing. She has 66% human DNA, less than I have but my numbers are more balanced.

They worked to strike a balance with mine while making it a viable solution if you will for the military. Even that did not strike quite the right balance, as my mix was not continued because of one abnormality that I won't get into right now."

Rayne looked over, "I have 4 on the way and 6 born which makes him very virile, that is a part of the issue if you would. When he was in the CGR program no woman had fewer than 2 children with each birth.

He has twins or better thus far with each mate he has had. In the program, he had very few options in who he was selected to mate with as they underwent gene therapy to match him. He was restricted while in the military from outside mating to just those in the program or permitted."

Sarah nodded, "I had heard rumors of CGR and restrictions, this is the first I have heard of them being true. I do not watch the news and knew the least about you from most of the ladies in town. I was surprised to hear some things."

Jace went over to the display and brought up the news talking about military restrictions being put into place on all wilderness areas in regards to mating efforts. They were barred from exploring the areas without having some form of contract in place. With the potential mates agreeing to the sex to generate children or establish a marriage. All cases of rape would be examined and prosecuted in civilian courts.

Jace looked over at Sarah, "Am I here to help?"

She looked at the broadcast from the Royal Palace and back at Jace and nodded, "I think you are here to help."

Jace nodded, "Now you know this was not just a fluke or a one-time deal with me."

He opened a message he received and then displayed it to the screen. Sarah asked, "Who is Kindra?"

Jace sighed, "My former Elven Commander and friend who trained me. He died in service to the City-State but Kindra was his wife and a member of the Royal Elven household through that marriage. Their leader, who I contacted earlier, came down hard on those officers involved, removing 2 of them from military service.

She wanted me to know they did not find me at fault for the death of the elven Lieutenant last night. They held the elven members who ruled over him responsible for his death. My commander was the youngest son of Brandialshane and I had to go and meet him to fulfill a dying request.

A personal mission of honor. Once I completed my military service. He respected my honor at the risk of personal injury or even death in completing that task. I brought him answers, hope, and Kindra is expecting a child from what I returned to the family.

I brought back his legacy which he found, and she found, to be more important than his dead body. His father knew enough to know his son's body was not desecrated which brought them a sense of peace if you will as well. This was while they neared the end of his period of mourning."

He played a recording of the exchange he had with them. Stopping after he stood to address Marshal matters. Sarah looked over, "That name they gave you. It is fitting after what I saw last night."

Jace nodded, "I gave them every chance to surrender and those who died did so after injuring me. I took no pleasure in killing our own military troops. They were out of line and the commanders they had were not helping to keep the rule of law in place. I was not given much of a choice in the matter."

Coop knocked on the door and entered he looked over, "You should head home and get some sleep."

Jace nodded, "I should but want to talk with the men first. An announcement went out and it covered all areas in the state defined as 'wilds.' This will limit population growth out here unless they get those forms in place.

Sarah, pass the word to the ladies in town who are looking to get pregnant to establish a list of those looking for love and children. Then set up some form of social connection through dating sites for those ladies to find potential mates in the matter."

Sarah nodded, "The biggest drawback is losing them all to places like CGR."

Jace nodded, "I know but those are the risks if the relationship does not work out. They find a retiring military or separating military man who is interested in helping to build the population and have a family would be ideal mates. There are 4 small towns like this in the wilds here and I will have to visit them soon."

Sarah sighed, "Some are more militant and likely to be confrontational. Larger male populations, that were forcibly sterilized to keep their genetics out of the pool as it were. One is led by a half-brother of mine who is 85% human, and sterile because his mental capacity did not develop well.

He finished in the bottom fifth of the class and was designated a farmer. At least the bottom fifth that survived that year. Only 1,200 in that small farming town. He has a wife but no means of getting her pregnant himself. She is pretty but a fucking airhead. He is 2 years older than me and mad at the world.

Jace sighed, "We should go and see this little village before we head home. We will have to pass through here on the way back. You want to come along Sarah?" He is your brother and you might be able to smooth things over for us."

She nodded, "Would not hurt I guess."

Jace sent a message to Coop letting him know where he was headed. Rayne had to drain her breasts before they got on the road. He gave her time in the office to do it in private for once. Coop looked over and nodded at him as he got the latest batch of prisoners he had to deal with.

He had orders from the director to get them all out of the wilds today. Jace knew because he was copied on that order by Coop, which is why he left them to it and got in his vehicle. They drove down the small road for 2 hours.

Jace stopped twice and used the sat radio to destroy missed landmines that had been placed or forgotten when the wilds were swept. Sarah looked at him, "How did you know the mines were there?"

He brought up a screen and connected his cybernetic eye in so she could see the x-ray images he showed for the ground. Before he cycled through the frequencies and detonated the mines that had remotes as well.

Jace nodded, "No active remotes in the area."

He pulled up to a small series of buildings along this road and Sarah waved him to stop. He picked up several small weapons in the area and at least 1 RPG. He looked at Rayne, "This might get confrontational. Stay close to the vehicle and watch for RPG fire."

She nodded. Sarah looked at Jace, "You know they have an RPG out there?"

He looked at her, "At least one, maybe two. Coming in from the north-west."

They got out and went to another small diner. Jace had his bio scanners going and 4 men looked to be getting up to make a run for it when Jace held up a hand, "I know the 4 of you have small bounties on you. Just sit. I did not come up here to go chasing pocket change from the King's coffers."

1...34567...9