Junction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lieutenant looked over, "I am an elf, part of the entitled race of this territory, and those men were sent there to blow off some steam."

Jace smiled, "I guess I will have to have a discussion with Brandialshane about you Lieutenant Virranala as you are in violation of the law in allowing those within the first 2 years of service from engaging in sex acts with those in the civilian sector.

Especially acts of rape against children. I am sure he will find it just as repugnant as I do. Yes, I know him and can get to him. His daughter-in-law Kindra was the wife of my commander, before his death.

You now have some conspiracy to commit rape charges hanging over your head. I cannot arrest you, but my director can and likely would if the Elven Royal Family agrees with the facts after seeing this.

My name, by the way, is Captain Jace Rivers. Also known as Shidan Gresan, Shadow of Death. I just sent this recording to him and to the Minister of Defense, the head of the Royal Family, and the Director of the Marshal Service in the matter."

He had four other calls coming in and he interconnected them and put them on the holo display. A captain was about to speak, another elf when he saw the head of the Royal Elven Family. He looked over at the director of the Marshal Service and Minister of Defense who all came onto the call. Jace looked over, "Minister of Defense, you have ranking seniority at the moment, followed by the head of the Royal Elven House."

The Minister of Defense sighed and looked over, "You don't officially start back until tomorrow."

Jace smiled, "The Director ordered me to be here today with Commander Marshal Cooper who is rounding up deputies to deal with the crime scene, including the rape of the child. At the moment I have them inside of a wall awaiting the other Marshals' arrival. I am technically on duty 24/7 so that is a non-issue as I was ordered to this location."

The director sighed and spoke in elven to Brandialshane. He nodded and spoke in English, "I have a pair of my royal guards going to find the Lieutenant and bring him in for his part on this. As he was not on-site and thus far no proof has been given that he ordered them to rape I will deal with him internally."

The Captain spoke, "We will send military police around to bring them in."

Jace shook his head, "No Captain, you will not send them here to bring them in. They are facing capital crimes and until the Director and the Minister of Defense submit a release for these individuals they will be transported to the main Marshal's office, processed, and eventually arraigned for prosecution.

I have one here for the attempted murder of a Marshal. I would not expect his return for another 20-years to life. This occurred far outside of your AOR and inside of mine. The 6 men need to drop their weapons and weapon belts right now."

Jace dropped the wall and Private Grove raised his weapon. Jace had his Judge out blew a hole through his head as bullets bounced off of his armor from another shot. The other five men panicked. The Sergeant and one other dropped their weapons belt and two others drew down on Jace and he shot them both through the heart. The last man just pissed himself and froze.

Jace looked at the Captain. "I had dropped the wall to collect weapons. He still had his and fired on me, The other 2 drew weapons on me. Minister, you want to send the Captain what pieces of my record you are allowed to send for my 2-year stint in the military."

The Minister of Defense called out. "Any of you who have not surrendered be warned, if you have not figured it out, Jace can kill you quickly. He is a former member of Spec-Ops and left the service as a captain after 2 years. That is all you need to know.

To the Elven officers. Report to the royal family on this matter. Jace is right, there is a process for all of this and they have a crime scene to process. Jace is the Captain over that section of wilderness.

The Director sent me a copy of the order he signed stating he called Jace in early to meet with the other Marshals assigned to that area. If he came across a crime in progress then he had every right to stop and detain your men Lieutenant. What might be left of them."

Jace looked at him and the Captain, "All military personnel entering into these wilds will be checked for valid orders bringing them here. Else, if they do not have family here, they are barred from this section of wilds unless called upon by the Minister of Defense.

You using these wilds 'locations' as your without retribution whore houses is over. You may send one sergeant or above to this location to retrieve your vehicle, with another sergeant or above driving them out to get it. They must depart this area immediately as I want no attempts at witness intimidation occurring. Have I made myself clear Lieutenant?"

He sighed, "You should not be allowed to do this to a member of the entitled race."

Jace looked over, "I am an entitled individual under the law. Either way, I still outrank you out here. You show yourself in this town to intimidate witnesses and you will find it to be a very unpleasant visit. I do not answer to the military in these matters.

I answer to Commander Cooper and the Director of the Marshal Service in that order. From there it goes into the Minister of Defense and the King. My job is to protect the people, the City-States citizens. Not your rapist military squad I have in front of me."

Several dropped from the call. The director and Minister of Defense remained after Brandialshane ordered those two back to the Avalon wilds more forcefully.

The Minister of Defense sighed, "Not a day back and you have an incident."

Jace chuckled, "The Royal family sent me here to clean this section of wilds up. I cannot do that with a lawless military taking liberties with the mostly female population.

As I said 5 out of the 6 were barred from outside military sexual contact. They are still in their first 2 years. I was barred even further to only those designated within the program, and the ice bitch. You know this."

The Minister of Defense nodded, "You are correct on those grounds alone. You're going to need medical support out there."

Cooper walked up, "We have the photographic and forensic collection going. There were 4 women in that house, the youngest being 13. All were assaulted and they're barred from having weapons. They were smart enough to have surveillance set up in the home and we have collected that. We know the Sergeant is the only one who raped the 13-year-old, but he did it in front of his men and he got her pregnant."

The Minister of Defense sighed, "Take them into custody, no release to the military, in this case, will be authorized."

Jace watched the 4 of them get loaded into 2 Marshal Squad cars and taken back to the city directly after being processed inside of the local station. He did not want them there overnight. Jace went over to the home and gave each of them a card with a contact number for him and a rape counselor.

He came out to see Coop talking with a short Blonde, far shorter than him by almost 30cm. She looked over, "I don't know if you think that helped us or if you are just a fool."

Jace looked at her, "It is the law. If you support what happened to these women then I am in bigger trouble in dealing with the local population than I thought."

She sighed, "No, I don't condone it but have no serious protection out here at night when your Marshals leave."

He walked over to the building and pulled up the schedule. He sighed and contacted Rayne, "I am staying out here tonight. Your father can take my car back and the 2 of you can come back out tomorrow. This schedule for Marshals out here is fucked. It is getting late and they are not covering the nights. I will deal with any attempted reprisals."

Rayne asked, "What happened?"

He sent her the surveillance file to his private server and she watched. She went and got sick. She returned to him, "Alright. You watch over those people. I will be there in the morning with my father or my mother if need be."

He nodded, "That is fine also."

Jace turned back to the little blonde. He sighed, "I will be here tonight. Follow me."

He went to the house where the ladies had been attacked. Two of them stayed behind the girl and her mother had been taken to the city to deal with the rape and unwanted pregnancy. Coop contacted the director to ensure female Marshals would be on-duty at the hospital to keep the military away from them.

Jace ran them all through facial recognition and pulled out a pad and handed it to them, "Please sign this."

All three ladies signed it and he opened his bag and handed each one a 37Z Series laser pistol. He looked at them, "You are all deputized, at least for tonight as Marshals. I am allowed to do this and for any attempted reprisals you should have the ability to defend yourselves. You all have 2-year stints in the military and have had children. No criminal history. I am not saying you have to shoot someone but if the need arises you have the means tonight. I will be awake all night."

The little blonde who was the de facto Mayor or leader of their council was shocked he put a gun into her hand. She sighed, "You know I have been involved in protests of our government in the past?"

Jace nodded, "Peaceful protests. Does not make you wrong to carry that, if anything, at this moment, it makes you the most like-minded individual I have met in this matter."

He walked back toward the Marshal's office as the 3 lades all stared after him in shock.

The little Blonde Sarah Fern looked back at the other two, "I am going to do a search on this guy."

One of the other ladies, Jane, smiled and shook her head, "Don't. You won't find much. I checked when I heard about him being put in charge, then that dragon vid on my recorder. The man is a badass former Spec-Ops person who went toe-to-toe with a fucking dragon when this area was overrun.

Shortly before you came back from your tour in the service. He is married with 6 children he is raising. The government did not divide out his kids from his wife who was not even married yet when she gave birth to them. He has some serious connections."

Sarah looked over at Jane Gimble, "Clue me in on what you are talking about."

She went to her display and pulled up the vid of the dragon attack. She looked at it and nearly got sick at seeing his leg getting ripped off. She looked at her, "You are sure that is him?"

Jane nodded, "I know it is him and while the press bought, he was at home recuperating I have this. She pulled up a local vid she shot of his silver sword cutting a hole through the nose of a blue dragon before disappearing just as quickly. She looked over at her, "You cannot see who is wielding those."

Jane nodded, "True, but the other vid showed silver blades on the red Dragon to cut off a toe. I bet you anything that those 2 swords are silver-plasma based. Just like the one that took off the toe on that dragon."

They looked out the window and Jace worked to reload his partially used clip from the shots he fired earlier. He had a sheet of plywood up and was using his bow to shoot out a message that stated 'Marshals are on-duty." He set that up so anyone driving into town would see it. He used plasma shots and they were silver.

Sarah looked back, "So he is the one who saved the town while I was in the service?"

She sighed, "He started it and brought down 3 jets. The military showed up later but a blue dragon had been run off and I saw some of the corpses hauled out of here. If I had to guess, it was just him who did all of that.

He said he did not know how to teleport in that interview. I bet he does now. As far as I am concerned the man is a fucking hero. He killed half of those men right in front of us and to hell with the elven military officers he spoke with. He told them both to go fuck themselves."

The third woman Carla who was a good 15 years older, "The man with him was General Cooper. He was the ranking human General when I was a little girl. Saw him on TV. He's had a couple of life extensions.

Jace married his daughter but it was well after the children were born and she kept them all. One of the 'talk shows' made mention of it when their marriage was announced. Commented on the fact he used a royal favor to make that happen for her. He has only been married a few days."

Sarah looked up, "I saw him call his wife. She looked super sexy. Especially for just having kids, he mentioned being an entitled individual to those elven officers. Still, it is unusual that she got to keep her children. I guess a Royal favor can be requested for about anything. He had to have done some serious shit to earn one."

Sarah walked out and over to the 'town hall' as he was sitting in a chair out front with his bow in his lap. She walked over and sat next to him, "I was talking with the ladies at the house."

Jace nodded, "I know. I heard the whole conversation. You know I won't comment on those things."

She sighed, "You could hear us?"

He smiled and recited the conversation back verbatim. She shook her head, "How in the hell did you do that?"

He sighed, "Genetics, CGR program I alluded to earlier. I was raised there. From conception forward."

She sighed, "So your genetics are wildly crazy?"

He laughed, "Something like that. More exotic than your genetics are."

She shook her head, "That went for over 80% of the people I served with. Some just relied on their genetics to get through and did shit."

He smiled, "I know why you were discharged early. I know the state took your girl. They still paid you for 2-years of service so something happened you are not wanting to talk about and that is fine."

She looked at him, "How did you know?"

Jace smiled, "I have cybernetics as well."

She pointed at his sword, "When do you use swords?"

Jace smiled, "When I am in a sword fight or I need to attack with stealth. Since leaving the service I have not had much need for the swords. The Judge and my bow I use upfront. Please move inside, we have someone coming down the road."

She went to stand as he disappeared as he shifted from visible to invisible in front of her. She went into the town hall. It was almost 10 minutes later when 12 men in military garb and masks showed up in 2 vehicles. One of them went forward after exiting the vehicle and set the sign for the marshals of fire. It quickly went out.

The man looked around, "Something put out that fire."

He pulled out a submachine gun and aimed it at the sign and fired. The shots ricocheted back at the man and he was screaming and bleeding. His buddy came over to him, "Who shot you?"

He shook his head, "The bullets bounced back someone is using magic."

He looked at his stomach and he had holes he was bleeding from, "Fuck if whoever is doing it is not a mage."

The man looked around, "Meaning he could be anywhere."

The wounded man got shot with an arrow in the leg from behind and screamed.

Jace called out from a distance, "You are under arrest for the reckless discharge of a firearm within town limits."

The other 11 men went looking for him further out.

A few fired at random. Two went back to the Town Hall and came face-to-face with Sarah who shot the first man coming in the door. He fell back holding his arm, "We got at least 2 here! I cannot get to the cells without some support."

Jace yelled out, "Drop your weapons and you can spend the night in those cells."

More shots rang out except this time they ricocheted back toward the main group and 4 of them got hit by friendly fire. One man was in bad shape after that.

They started to fall back to find both vehicles had a flaming tornado descending upon them and then engulfed both until they exploded.

3 of them tried to run up the road and ran into a telekinetic wall.

Jace called out, "Jace Rivers, Captain San Angeles Marshal service the 12 of you are under arrest."

One of them started firing in the direction of his voice. "You are just one man and there are 12 of us."

Jace shot him with the Judge straight in the face, "11 of you and counting."

The two badly wounded men threw down their weapons. 3 others fired at the flashpoint for the judge. Jace appeared behind them and severed their heads from their bodies with his swords.

He called out, "8 with 2 who have complied on dropping your weapons. He was visible now and held both silvered swords. Two men fired in his direction from 45 degrees off of each side, not direct flanking but close enough.

He sent both swords straight at them and stabbed them both in the face. Then he had them fly back into his hands. Jace looked over and the rest started surrendering. One tried to run to be cut off by 2 ladies with laser pistols pointed at him.

He stopped once he realized he had nowhere to go and those women looked pissed. One of them shot him just for spite until he dropped his gun. Jace took the remaining ones into the jail and processed them. All human.

He shook his head, "I am surprised you did not have an elf with you."

The one who got shot by Sarah sighed, "We did. You killed him with those fucking swords."

Jace contacted the director at home after gathering the bodies together.

The Director looked tired, "Do you know what time it is?"

Jace showed him the images of the dead bodies on the ground including one elf he had a record for, "Another lieutenant assigned to that same captain."

Director Younger cursed, "What happened?"

Jace sent him the combat footage, most in infrared.

He shook his head, "I have 4 more Marshals coming from the city. How many Marshals stayed with you?"

Jace sighed, "I deputized 3 military veterans after finding out whoever has been watching over this place in my absence has left no Marshals on duty at night. That will change."

The director sighed, "Alright, You get hit?"

Jace nodded, "A few bullets, lost 118Ki from this attack. I got them all on conspiracy to commit murder and they wanted into the jail cells so this is likely an attempted jailbreak not knowing I sent the previous group back to the city already."

He heard groans coming from the cells. "Based on the groaning in the cells I would say we have a winner. We need medical services as we have 4 wounded here, 5 dead, and 3 who were smart enough, soon enough, to get away without serious injury. At no time did the elf identify themselves to me or the other 3 deputized Marshals on duty at this hour."

The director nodded, "Understood. I have your surveillance vid, I will contact hospital services and have Coop bring them into the wilds. Have 2 other units coming from the city as you have them all in the processing system. I had set a couple of female Marshals as guards at the hospital, just in case with the victims. Have not heard from them, but Coop sent the request to me. He expected some witness intimidation."

---

The Director contacted the Minister of Defense who glared at his display, "What has Jace done now?"

The Director sent him the footage and The Minister of Defense shook his head, "That man was not a son of the Royal Family but one of his distant cousins. I will contact him. Let him know what happened and the fact that either he acted alone or the Captain he has ordered the attack on that small town."

---

The Minister of Defense contacted Brandialshane directly who answered. They needed little in the way of sleep. He sighed, "Lieutenant Brandiaso was killed this evening in an attempted jail break out in that small town of Evergreen in the Avalon Wilds.

He never identified himself, wore a mask with 11 other humans, and had his head removed from its neck by Jace when they attacked him and the town. Either he acted on his own or your captain ordered him to attack that town.

123456...9