Junction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have to kill every uplink to every Genesis station, the stations themselves if possible. Build new and separate stations that are Dragon comms tech only is your only solution to cutting out the outside threats to this world.

To thwart her if she gets into contact with them and has an army waiting for them. It will take years to build if that is the case. Some of my abilities come from that species and if I can break Dragon bonds with it at my percentage, you can imagine what she could do.

She will build a race with those percentages if not an army. She has enough ego not to want to contact them unless she is in trouble and has something to offer. She wants to rule. She will become a non-dragon ruler of a new race somewhere that you are not going to be able to defend against without our help.

You and your family are at the top of her shit list at the moment and she likes challenging prey. That is why she left you with few options except to come to those who are sitting in front of you. Richard and I are right beside you for our parts in getting her killed, her clone anyway. That makes her a threat to us all."

The King nodded finally, "You are right. I have a general in front of me who served with distinction, his wife the Major who did the same during her military career. Also, you and your wife, just not as military lifers as it were.

You have all shown a high degree of loyalty to this family and myself in particular. I will write you the decrees and send them off to you for your records. How many samples can we expect?"

Jace looked over, "Let us say between 100-200 a year for 5 years. You know my samples can be split into 2 if required because of the volume. You will have to designate a courier we both would trust, Dr. Bowman if still alive we would trust for this activity. He has done our cybernetic upgrades and I am thinking we might need to do our wives as well if they are willing. For secure communication."

The Minister looked over his list, "The Doctor is still alive as he is not a geneticist and his private practice could help to support this covertly with a courier until we are fully operational. I will ensure a supply of those communication crystals are on-hand if they are needed in the future as well. You said you had a few already?"

Jace nodded, "A couple more would not hurt for the wives we might add. Then there is the chance of them getting damaged in the field. Start DNA screening of all family and staff. Find out if she has any 874 spies in your midst.

Force her hand. Give up the secret and unite all of the RECD against her. She is boxed in and if she is looking for allies she will try and gain access to the ground station sooner, rather than later. That is how you locate her. Make her desperate and cut off the assets that would support her. Set a killer bounty on her."

The King nodded, "Wise precaution I will, unfortunately, have to share with the rest of the RECD. They will want more of those samples I am sure from both of you but we will draw from what you provide us and leave out the return clause in 25 years from them. She sent some to every province.

Your abilities with dragon tech I am leaving out. In case one tries to capture you. The Council will have to decide if we announce her threat to release the information should be done by us to cut off that attack. We have a lot of entitled race scientists to talk with about this covert research as well. The 4 of you are free to go."

Jace picked up the bracelet and put it back on as they walked to the door. Rayne whispered to him, "I thought he was going to shit himself when you did that with the bracelet!"

Jace nodded, "He needs us, and having us happily doing this for him is easier right now. The future is another matter."

Richard nodded, "I liked how you played it. We have both been talking with our wives about adding a second and now we have clearance to do it at no cost while protecting the children."

Jace nodded, "Until they get evaluated. That will not change. I knew better than to ask for too much change upfront. In 25 years, we might have other ideas we want to see included. That gives us time to discuss the matter further."

---

The King sat there and looked at his Minister of Defence, "Jace made some strong arguments on the stations. My other concern is she would get into bed with another Dragon household to advance her research. Another reason to out her as public enemy number 1 in all City-States, as Jace suggested."

The Minister sighed, "He asked for a lot but tempered and gave us the ability to negotiate for more in the future. How did he settle on the number of samples?"

The King chuckled, "She got samples from him every 3-6 months. The first always went to us. We had 26 samples in our storage facility on him and he knows he is giving us more to work with. She had 5 times that in storage. He is giving us a bargain for additional freedom for his wives and children.

He knows we could monitor his movements from space, even without the chip. Also, that of his vehicle. He teleports, that would be a different matter and he knows how to do that now in addition to the Astral plane travel we could not track when he disappeared.

I had casters searching for him there and they could not find him there. Keeping him happy, keeps him from running to another royal family who would likely give him even more freedom in this matter. He is right, we need them both and we may need them for centuries to come.

Him holding that knowledge on the Genesis Stations was a surprise. Yet he kept it secret until he felt threatened by her and us. Then he laid out what he knew that forced our hands in hearing him out. Jace has always been sound in his judgment of tactical situations.

He made a tactical decision to support us but applied additional leverage to expand upon what he wanted for his family. The deeper the roots he has the less likely he is to run. He has asked us to let him grow his forest unmolested until evaluation.

I can see no harm in that as it keeps him loyal to my kingdom. Provides additional offspring to my army, mage corp, and science corp potentially. The more wives he has the more children that will be available to expand his genetics into the population. True for both of them."

They walked out and parted as they both had work to conduct.

---

Sylvia was frustrated at not being able to hack into Jace's comms. He was offline for days now. She wanted to toy with him a bit. See if she could lure him out. The one thing she did not have from him was the cells needed to be able to clone him as he was.

She had planned to do it later until she got cut off from access to him. Then the strike teams went rogue and wanted him dead. She sighed and spoke to herself, "I will just have to wait and see if his comms returns to being back on-line. I can still track him by his chip."

She pulled up the software and found his tracking chip, that of his wife, and both of the Coopers had gone off-line.

She sighed, "They must have replaced the tracking chips in case I tried to locate him. I can be patient. I waited 600 years to deal with my sister, I can do the same for him if need be. One of his offspring might be even better suited to the task at hand. I do have a race to build."

She had to start small as she had no research assistance or staff on hand to aid her. At least none she left alive. She made a clean break into one of the ancient runes south of the old 84th City-State province. She had a couple of spies to work with but was not ready to use them yet. She heard and saw them drop thousands of bombs over that area again. Killing hundreds of thousands of undocumented humans.

Some more like cavemen and women in the way they lived. They held no interest to her as she sealed her lab doors for now and dealt with a couple of crying infants. She had 181 children to deal with for now. She hated that part but she had to make the sacrifice for her research. She knew they bombed the area in case she had returned there, but it showed she had made a clean getaway.

---

It took 3 days to get the final agreements in place with the King and they had Doctor Bowman come out to their home to do the surgeries on-site for both ladies before they got too far along. Dr. Bowman sighed as he saw Jace, "You heard about the attack on CGR?"

Jace nodded, "I know they are building a new facility and have geneticists coming out of retirement to get the program back on track. You have your private practice to maintain you for a while."

He nodded, "Most of the teenagers and children survived so I still have work to deal with as they approach deadlines. They increased some of the people coming into the program from the outlying areas. They are concerned about the military having enough recruits and if an attack comes. They are bolstering some numbers and allowing a larger percentage in for now."

Jace nodded, "Wise precaution given everything that has happened."

Dr. Bowman finished up. "You are wrong on one thing though, they are not building 1, they are building 2 facilities this time. Separate staff at each except for a few key players like me. Not enough work if you will that would keep me at just one. I noticed your in-laws look a lot younger. A life extension I would guess."

Jace nodded, "How many have you had?"

The Doctor laughed, "12 thus far, several wives decided to pass on and I have remarried 8 times. Only one wife at a time. Hard to find a good second wife from what I hear. At least with the best genetic enhancements."

Jace nodded, "I always thought love should play a factor in that."

The Doctor chuckled, "I guess but you have to keep in mind the genetics evaluation for the children."

The Doctor left as the ladies walked out. Rayne smiled, "You have so much more information with this implant. I had no idea."

Hellen nodded, "True, Richard tried to explain it to me but seeing is believing. He appreciated you doing his upgrade after he saw how much more data he could get."

Jace nodded, "You installed your communication crystals?"

They both nodded and he soon had a four-way call going with Richard in the mix. He was at work. Coop chuckled, "Running in my head in a meeting. I will be by to pick Jace up in a few hours. He starts back to work tomorrow officially, but they want me to take him out to the Avalon wilds. To introduce him to the Marshals who will be working for him."

Jace spoke out, "All the ladies' security is done and now you have the crystal ID's to be able to communicate with all of us."

Richard responded, "Good to know. I had to show that letter to the doctor here, told him you had one as well. He noticed my tracking chip was gone, the system reported it going through the metal detector.

I spoke with the director and he is setting up the exemptions on that alert for us. He spoke with the Minister of Defence who told him it was accurate and was true for our wives as well. He did not argue about it after that."

Helen smiled, "I should mention the doctor took the first set of sperm samples with his as well. He said the genetics team would be happy to have them as they had some surrogates already lined up. They still had a large selection of female eggs to draw from the other facility.

From women still in the military who were compensated for their eggs in a special harvesting offer from the Royal Family. Mostly from the Mage corp but also some female Spec-Ops and science members as well. It depended on their genetic makeup. We will see you when you are free to talk."

She ended the call as did the others. Jace nodded and went upstairs to get his ammo clips, bow, and Judge from his room. He also grabbed his 'to go' bag...just in case. Rayne smiled at him, "Keep your eyes open for a potential mate candidate."

Jace smiled, "I will, but I prefer to do that hunting with you at my side."

Rayne smiled, "I have to get some better mage armor built for myself before I go out there. Just connect me and I will see what you see." He activated his armor and she smiled, "Keep that on out there."

Jace went up and kissed her, "Expect to get ravaged later."

Rayne smiled, "Gods I love it when you say that."

Hellen was in the doorway, "Something else we have in common. Pregnancy makes us both horny. You bring my husband back in one piece. I plan on having him ravage me later. Thanks again for the cybernetic upgrade so we could all talk securely. I was not a fan of the idea but I see the importance. Especially after the visit with the King. Some of these other features are good to have with the children around, like the medical bio scan function."

Jace nodded, "I am driving my car out. Richard can ride shotgun. Mine is armor-plated. Just in case the welcoming party is not that friendly."

Jace pulled his car out of the four-car garage and pulled up front just as Coop pulled out in front. He nodded and put his car in the garage.

Coop walked over and opened the back door. He pulled the maglock decals, "If we are taking yours, we should put these on. It makes sense to take yours as they will see it more often. I thought the 3 rows of seating were overkill when you bought it. Then you had 6 on the way it seemed too small."

Jace smiled, "I have a personal vehicle for Rayne on order, more of the older minivan style vehicle that will hold her, a passenger in the front, and 12 car seated children easily. In case she and Hellen want to take the kids someplace like a zoo or something special after they are born.

They can do it in one vehicle if needed. Also, an armor-plated hover vehicle with jump jets, just in case they are needed to avoid an accident or hostiles. It will be here in a couple of weeks."

Richard chuckled, "Sounds like a massive bullet-proof baby stroller."

Jace smiled, "Soon you will have one as well if you keep banging away over the next 20 years. Then there is the second wife to look forward to."

Coop nodded, "Alright, you have a point there. We better start finding more bounties then."

Jace smiled, "Already working those."

---

It took 6 hours to drive out to the Avalon wilds, at least to the border down inside the area. Jace pulled up out in front of their 'town hall' which had the Marshal's office taking up around half the room in the new building that was put up.

They got out to a bunch of staring eyes. Jace started running names on everyone he saw out there. Jace looked at the building and pointed next door, "The diner first."

They walked over there and saw 30 people at different tables or working. Jace and Coop had a seat at the counter and a woman came around, "You're the one from the news. The one helped to clear these wilds."

Jace sighed, "I was sent out months ago to investigate. You saw that. I start back to work officially tomorrow. I am the Captain over this area. Coop here is my father-in-law and he is also my boss as he hired me if you will. Anything else rumored in the press is just that. Unsubstantiated rumors.

The big push with the army came while I was undergoing rehabilitation from losing a leg. I will tell you I will be out here, with those who work for me, to work to protect the people. All of the people."

She looked at him, "You moving out here?"

Jace shook his head, "Not until the wilds are tamer. I have children and a wife to consider their wellbeing."

She sighed, "So you will be a part-time presence out here."

Jace smiled, "Over 1 million Square kilometers of land. This is but one small town in this area and I have to oversee it all."

She nodded, "Fair statement. What did you want to eat?"

Jace looked at the menu and chuckled, "I guess the lunch special as you have that and the breakfast special as the only two items on your menu."

She shook her head, "The owner's menu. She is next door if you want to complain. She is our de facto mayor and 1 of 3 on the town council. The town has just over 10,000 people. With a 4 to 1, female-to-male population after the army came through and took out most of the 'rebels.' Not all of them were involved but a lot of them were taken and recycled if you will."

Jace nodded and got up, "I should go and talk with the council. I was not here or involved in those decisions. This is, in fact, the first I have heard about them."

She nodded at him, "Not much you can do to bring back dead men."

Jace sighed, "I am aware of that. I can still get a list of the outstanding issues I might be able to address."

Jace and Coop walked out. Coop looked over, "The army has its own way of doing things. You know that."

Jace nodded, "I also know as a Marshal I have my way of doing things that will cause them havoc. They took a civilian matter into their own hands and applied a military invasion approach."

He looked over and saw a squad of military types coming out of a private residence. Jace turned and walked toward them. Coop sighed out, "Oh shit."

Jace walked toward them, "You live here?"

One of the men turned to him and asked, "Who is asking?"

Jace walked up to him, "Is that your home, and were you invited inside soldier?"

The corporal laughed, "Go away before you get hurt."

Jace threw his coat back exposing the Judge, "You will answer me." The other 5 men with him stopped dead in their tracks one seemed to recognize him, "Your Jace Rivers."

Jace nodded, "Captain, San Angeles Marshal Service, my boss, Commander Cooper of the Marshal Service, retired Army General. Now answer my fucking question soldier before you find yourselves in a world of hurt."

The man looked back at the house and then back at Jace. "Of course, we were invited in and the ladies who live there were very entertaining. You're not army now and not in our chain of command." Jace held them inside of a wall.

Jace looked over, "Coop, would you check on the occupants of that house and fact check these idiots. You are not in an army base and you fall under civilian rules out here. Now, you have orders allowing you to carry side-arms out here I take it?"

The man looked over, "We liberated this shit hole."

Jace was getting angrier with this man as he slammed into the wall. He looked at Jace who had not lifted a hand, "You are being detained for questioning. I have all of your names and your orders. This unit has no business in these wilds unless you live here.

You corporal are barred from relations outside of the military as you are still within your first 2-year stint. In fact, you all are except for Sergeant Walker. He is trying to figure out just how much trouble he is in at the moment as the vehicle you have over there was signed out from the motor pool by him.

None of you are on leave and it was supposed to be making a supply run in the city. Your camp is on the other side of the City out toward the south-western border."

Cooper walked past Jace, "I am grabbing a few deputies. We got multiple counts of rape and rape of a child to investigate."

Jace shook his head, "You are all under arrest at this time. A message has been sent off to your lieutenant."

One tried to fire a gun and it ricocheted off of the wall and hit the loudmouth in the leg. He screamed bloody murder. Jace looked at him, "All of this is being recorded and you now have an attempted murder charge to go with the other charges, reckless discharge of a firearm inside of a town, and I can guarantee you...it will stick."

His comms went off and he had a baby faced elven lieutenant on his comms. Jace looked at the man who commanded, "Release my soldiers."

Jace sighed, "That is not happening. Contact the Minister of Defense, these men are outside of their Area of Responsibility (AOR), are being investigated for rape, including that of a child and one of the idiots, a Private Grove is now facing attempted murder charges of a Marshal along with conspiracy charges for all of them."

123456...9