Juniper Point

Story Info
Questions answered on a hot summer night.
2.3k words
4.53
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers

Anyone in a sexual position or activity is at least 18 years old

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Juniper Point

It was a warm summer night. There wasn't much to do in the small town we lived in. We would usually just drive around town. Killing time. The largest lake in the state was ten minutes from town. So we decided to kill time there and save the gas. I drove through the Sonic to get something to drink and turned up the highway toward the lake.

Let me tell you a little bit about us. He is 5'5'' tall and weighs about 145 pounds with short cropped blonde hair, brown eyes and a dark golden tan. He is very hairy and his muscles are well defined with six pack abs. His cock is seven inches long and thick enough that I couldn't touch my thumb to my fingers when holding it. A well defined mushroom shaped head topped his cut cock. It is beautiful. We showered together in the gang shower so we were familiar with each other's bodies.

I am around 200 pounds at 5'8" tall. Brown hair and hazel eyes. I had been a wrestler and weightlifter in highschool and maintained that physique. I am muscular but there isn't much definition. Just bulk. My cock is nine inches long and thick. Circumcised with a big soft mushroom shaped head. I began shaving my genitals early in highschool as a wrestler to help cut weight. It was a lifestyle now.

We got to the campsites at the lake and I pulled into a secluded one. We sat in the car and attempted to solve all the world problems we knew about. Which were mostly about his sexual exploits and what he wanted to accomplish in his Senior year of highschool. We had been sitting there for a couple of hours.

Three weeks earlier ...

We were at church camp. There were sixty highschool aged guys in our dorm. I was the sponsor in the far end from the door. We had bunks and he always slept in the bunk above me.

The lights went out at eleven. You had better have your stuff done and be in bed by then. It usually took everyone thirty to forty-five minutes to settle down to sleep.

Almost every night about that time, I would feel the bunk start moving. Just barely, in an even rhythm, and I could hear the bunk springs squeak. I could tell he was jacking off. It lasted for less than five minutes. I figured since he was, I could. I tried to be still but I know he felt it. I didn't really care if he knew. Jacking off together separately was a nightly thing. Occasionally we would get our rhythms synced up. We would just grin at each other the next morning.

One night, before he could jack off, I got up and reached into his bed. I took hold of his cock, catching him off guard. His head shot up and his eyes were wide open. I put my free hand over my mouth to tell him to be quiet. He kept looking at me as I massaged him to hardness.

I began stroking his full length. I put my free hand on his stomach. He couldn't make any noises like moans or groans so he would tense his stomach muscles. I continued jerking him off, changing the rhythm and grip tightness the longer I went. He barely whispered, "faster." I complied and soon thereafter, he blew his load all over his legs in his bed. I felt him relax. It seemed like he melted into his bunk. The morning was going to be interesting.

I removed my hand from his dick and layed down in my own bunk to jack myself off. There was still some of his cum still on my hand. I felt like I blew the end of my dick off when I came.

Sleep came quickly.

The next morning he asked me, "What the hell was all that about last night?"

"Just helping out," I said, "isn't that what sponsors are supposed to do?" Grinning.

"I don't think that's what that means," he said, "Caught me off guard but it was awesome!"

"Good. Want me to do it again?"

"Sure, surprise me." he said.

And I did two days later.

Camp was over and we all came home. Things got back to normal. Well, relatively normal. It was a great summer.

Back to the conversation at the lake ...

He turns to me and says, "how come we don't do anything?"

"What do you mean? What do you want to do?" I replied.

"I don't know," he said.

"I'm game for whatever you're thinking about. But I want to show you something first." I said.

So I pulled the car out and drove to another recreation area on the lake and parked the car near a concrete picnic table. We got out and walked around a bit. It was a beautiful warm, clear night. The stars were bright. He was wondering why we were here. I pointed to the picnic table and told him that was where I had lost my virginity the week before. He said he was proud of me.

He asked about it and I told him what happened. I won't retell the story here. Let's just say all I got out of it was the ability to say "I'm not a virgin anymore." He and I talked about anal sex. I knew he had done it as the top, never the bottom. I asked him about it. I was curious. Especially after his question about us "doing anything".

We spent some time casually talking about it. I walked around to my side of the car and took my shorts off. I don't wear underwear. I had a small jar of Vaseline and I applied it to my asshole and cheeks. I walked back around the car naked from the waist down.

I said, "I know I'm not a teenage girl, but I'd love to have you shove your beautiful cock in my ass."

He didn't initially say anything but he was only wearing gym shorts and it was obvious that at least part of him was interested. The tent in his shorts was unmistakable.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked as if not understanding what I said.

"Well, yeah, if you want to. I mean you don't have to. But you asked about us not doing anything and I figured this is as good a beginning as anything."

"Ok, sure, yeah. Out here?" He asked as he fiddled with the waist of his shorts.

"There's no one out here but us." I said, "it's late and I doubt anyone's gonna show up."

"You have a condom? I've never done anal without a condom. "

I told him I wasn't worried about getting anything from him and reminded him that I had worn a condom when I lost my 'V' card so I was pretty sure I was clean too.

"No, I want you bare. I want your beautiful cock inside me. I want to feel you. Especially when you cum."

"You want me to cum inside you?"

"Yeah, sure. I want you to plant your seed high up inside me."

He didn't say anything more. He dropped his shorts and moved behind me. I leaned over the back of my car and asked him if I was in a good position. He adjusted me a little and spread my legs.

He took my hips in his hands. I reached back to spread my butt cheeks. He rubbed the head of his turgid member up and down my crack and over my asshole. The third time he crossed my hole he pushed gently. It was just constant pressure. His head squeezed into my ass past my outer ring.

"Oh crap! Oh man! Fuck! That hurts!," I yelled.

I had stuck a finger in my ass before and it felt good. I had never had anything five inches around in my ass before though. It really hurt. I began panting. I asked him to hold still for a minute between pants. He did. I was focusing on relaxing my asshole and he was rubbing my ass and balls to distract me. I don't know if he'd been with a guy before that he hadn't admitted to me, but he was helping.

After a couple of minutes, I told him to go ahead slowly. He grabbed my hips and pushed. It didn't hurt any more so he pushed all the way in. It didn't hurt any less mind you. I still felt like he tore me open. He pulled out a bit and pushed back in, all the way in this time. His hips were against mine. He reached around to stroke me a couple of times.

"Oh wow, you feel awesome!," I said, "it still hurts, but I love the fullness. Ok. Do your thing. Load me up."

"It will hurt less as we go and your hole gets used to me," he said.

"Ok. I'm liking it so far. "

He began pulling his cock out and pushing it back in. He had set up a good rhythm. I grabbed his ass occasionally when he thrust into me and held him there. Just for a minute then let him go again. This was incredible. I wanted to do this some more. He began thrusting harder and every time he impacted me, I made an "ungh, ungh, ungh," sound.

I came screaming. All over my bumper and the back of my car. I hadn't even touched my cock. I just collapsed, arching my back to change his angle of insertion.

"Oh yeah, I'm close. Are you sure you want it inside?" He asked

"Yes, load me up. I want to feel you cum!"

He thrust into me and pulled my hips tight to him with his hands.

"Aaaahhhggghhh," he screamed as he jammed his cock home and released his cum deep into my ass. Our screams echoed across the lake.

"I feel it! It's so warm. Oh wow! That feels so cool!" I said, "thank you."

"Anytime," he said as he laid down on my sweaty back. He hadn't pulled out yet but was slowly losing his erection.

We lay there, connected, in the open, on a warm summer night. In the middle of a normally well used public recreation area, there was no one to be seen but us. I had lost my virginity to a man and a woman within twenty feet. What a wonderful week.

Eventually his cock shrank and slipped out of my ass. I could feel his cum start to drain out. I wanted to keep it there so I stood up and squeezed my cheeks together. I went to my glovebox and pulled out my butt plug.

"What was that?" He asked

"Butt plug," I said, "black silicone butt plug. I want to hang on to what you gave me."

"Cool, I've never used one of those. Aren't you afraid it will get stuck in there?" He asked.

"Nah, it's hot little wings that sit in your crack so it doesn't go all the way in." I said as I bent over to show him how it sat in my asshole. "I'll let you borrow it sometime if you want."

"Sure," he said.

We got back in my car to go back to the beach. He seemed amazed that I had a plug and asked me how it felt. I told him that it didn't feel as good as his dick. I made a mental note to buy him one.

We got back to the beach for more skinny dipping. Washing off and cleaning up.

He had just turned eighteen a couple weeks ago. Our birthdays are four days apart. We had celebrated our birthdays together the last few years. This year was skinny dipping.

We just hung out for a while in the lake talking. Eventually it evolved into splash fights and wrestling around. There was a lot of unintentional, and I'm sure, intentional contact. Our hands were all over each other. He groped and stroked me and I groped and stroked him.

I ended up giving him a blow job for his birthday. I have no idea why I thought I could. I had never gotten or given a blow job before. Even though it was my first attempt, he said it was awesome. I think it helped that I swallowed when he came. All but the last bit ended up in my stomach. The rest decorated my face. I licked his cum off around my mouth and he licked off the rest. I was hard as a rock.

It was very late by now and we decided to go home. He had left his car at my house so I just went home. We both played it cool when we got there. No hugs or kisses or anything like that. Well, we did grab each other's dick while we were still in the car. He said he'd like to do that again. So would I.

I am by nature a shy introvert. I could talk to guys all day long. There was no expectation with guys. I masturbated every day, sometimes three or four times. But I was mad about girls. Every part of them. In the summer at the city pool, I stayed in the water most of the time so no one could see my erection. I just couldn't talk to them. I was afraid I would look like an idiot if I said the wrong thing.

With the events of this summer, I could say I was 'experimenting' or just going with the flow. All I know is, this summer is my best so far!

babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers