All Comments on 'Juniper Point'

by babaloo92

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMac8 months ago

Wow what a hot story that was. I lost my anal virginity at 18, I was in the Navy at the time. I had to get a haircut this one weekend and a few doors down from a strip club I hung out at watching the naked girls was a clothing store with an older man the barber. When I got downtown and went to his shop and ask him if he could cut my hair. He already had someone getting a haircut so he said come back in half an hour. I went and got a burger. When I got back Pete put me in the chair and said he needed to lock the door as it was after hours. When he came back he started washing my hair. Felt good too. Then as he moved around the chair his crotch brushed up against my arm. I didn’t move and chalked it up as an accident. A few minutes later it happened again and I thought to myself was he hard? Now I’d been sucking cock for a few months at the bookstores so I knew about sex with guys. Then a few minutes later again he brushed my arm and I knew he was hard for sure. That turned me on and I was thinking he’s a good looking guy for his age. He had to be in his 50’s. So now he’s cutting my hair and I’m tenting my pants so he had to know I was turned on by his brushing against my arm. Once he finished cutting my hair he reached in a drawer and pulled out a vibrating device that strapped on his hand. He started rubbing my shoulders with it and it felt awesome. Then he reached down and rubbed my hard cock thru my pants. I jumped a bit surprised but that was a huge turn on. Then he put it away and unzipped my pants pulled out my cock and started sucking. Was a good cocksucker. So I unzipped his pants pulled his cock out and twisted so I could suck his hard 8 inches. We sucked each other for 10-15 minutes. Then Pete stopped and pulled off my pants and pulled me so my ass was on the edge of the chair. He grabbed a bottle of lube and I knew what was next. I told him I had never had anal sex before. He told me he’d take it slow and easy. He got between my legs and as he lined his cock up with my ass he told me as he pushed in I was to push out. I did as he said and next thing I knew the head of his cock was inside my ass. He held still till I relaxed, then started to slowly push in more. In the next 10 minutes he took to finally bottom out in me. Again he held still till I was totally relaxed. Then he started to pump in and out. There was a little pain but more pleasure. He fucked me for 20-25 minutes. He started to stroke my hard cock, but I told him to stop or I’d cum to soon. About 5 minutes later he said he was close so I grabbed my cock and started stroking. A minute later he said he was coming and I felt it. That set me off and the first shot flew up and hit my chin, second one hit my neck, third landed on my chest, next one filled my bellybutton, the rest dribbled into my pubes. Meanwhile Pete was filling my ass with his hot cum. Felt like he pumped a gallon in me. Once he pulled out he grabbed a couple of towels and cleaned us up. We got dressed and left the store. He told me to come with him. We got in his car and started to drive. Next I knew we pulled into the driveway of a nice house. We went inside and there was his partner in the store sitting on the couch naked stroking his hard cock. Pete and I went into hid bedroom and for the rest of the weekend he fucked me 4-5 more times. Over the next 3 years every other weekend we spent them together.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19698 months ago

Sweet innocence and youthful horny desires make this a beautiful and erotic telling of the two young men "experimenting" and crossing the line to the awesome world of M2M sexuality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous