All Comments on 'Jupiter Rising Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
Strangeness abounds and distractions

No mention of forensics of the BLUE purse; fingerprints inside or outside, patent leather or suede. Someone is not following through.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments for 'fromindia'

The next chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

I also have this to say: I know that some readers are not from (nor in) the United States, and you (plural) may not fully understand the American politics in my stories. I have the politics in there as filler, but also as a warning that you're not going to get from the American Mainstream Media One of the main purposes of these stories is to show the bias, hypocrisy, agenda, and corruption of the American Mainstream Media, and I fully intend to keep doing that.

To that end, if you (fromindia) keep whining about the politics in my stories, I will delete your comments. I may just delete ANY comments that whine about the politics, but I may just start deleting fromindia's comments no matter what they say. I am really getting sick and tired of the ENTITLEMENT attitude I'm seeing in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

Well WW, it seems that Jack has made an appearance after all. You left some clues for the simple minded to follow, so get on with the story. Good to see Eddie the bounty hunter getting some work done for his protege.

RegnzRegnzover 3 years ago

I’m not from the US, but I actually enjoy the political aspects of your story’s as then tend to tell the overarching story lines while each chapter is more case specific, and media is becoming far more opinionated rather than journalists reporting news article, in other countries faraway from theStates as well, it’s just not a problem in the USA anymore, keep up your great story telling and how you weave great over all story themes with specific cases as time goes on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The writing continues to be really excellent

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back

I missed your stories for over a month and had other business keep me off Literotica, so until early this morning I was unable to check if you posted anything.

Keep up the good writing.

As for the case, I believe one or more of Dr. Lionel Carmella's female students (Dana Stirewalt? or Stirewalt and Rob Lawton?) committed the murder, possibly using Dr. Steele's purse and maybe one of their own jackets to muzzle the noise. The perpetrator possibly stained the purse with something that would incriminate themselves, so they left their own purse behind and took Dr. Steele's purse hoping to frame Dr. Steele for her colleague's murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Have to agree that the media needs a reality check and to stop bending over and start doing there job and start telling the truth however to be honest that would be a miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No silencer

Just for future reference, the only revolver you can effectively put a silencer on is an old Russian 7.62 revolver. The gas escapes in the gap between the cylinder and barrel on other revolvers making the boom. Also if the bullet is a Plus P it is probably traveling faster than the speed of sound which will also make a crack when it breaks the sound barrier. The best weapons to silence are 22 semi-autos with the slide locked, 9mm sub sonic, or the old 45acp.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
NOW TO KEEP THE TURMOIL RISING

by taking one for a team you are not a part of. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting...

Now thats a twist...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

T-boning Amber. Doesn't sound like the good guys to me but Cindy was a little "vague" about her plans for the evening.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

When I started this story two chapters ago, I was wondering when Selenawould make an appearance and be central character. Suddenly she in chapter 2 . Don’t know if she plays a bigger role in story.. I don’t think Cindy is the driver who hit Amber. Think it’s one of Carmelo student radicals to distract IC further to protect Cindy.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Bettina and Bert are up to no good. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES