Just a Haircut Required! Pt. 05

Story Info
The daughters had used him, now Rob was meeting the mums.
2.5k words
4.62
19.6k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

For those who haven't read Parts 1-4, a brief resumé.

Rob, a retired teacher, and widower in his sixties, had befriended a young hairdresser.

After meeting some swingers called Laura and Jimmy, Rob met some ex pupils at a party, who daringly involved him in sexual exploits, and at the same time he became involved with one of their mums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob arrived at Beth's at 7.00pm as promised. He'd been excited not only by the prospect of seeing her again, but also by the dinner party ahead.

Beth looked stunning. She wore a long black dress, closely fitted, and with a low neck, and a lower back. She was tall in her black high heels, and her blonde hair hung down around her bare shoulders.

I told her that she took my breath away, and she knew that I spoke the truth.

In the taxi she told me about the Andersons, whose dinner party it was, and the other guests.

She had been at school with Tricia Anderson, and Mandy Jenkins, another guest. Tricia was married to John, who was in banking. Mandy was taking a friend, Nick, who Beth didn't know. The last couple were Rachel and Richard, again who Beth didn't know.

I felt slightly awkward, because in the previous few days I'd had sex with both Beth's, and Mandy's daughters. Somehow I'd become embroiled in a bit of a web of sexual complications.

We arrived at the Andersons, and were greeted by Tricia and John, and were served with a glass of champagne. Introductions were made to Mandy Jenkins and Nick, and a few minutes later, Rachel and Richard arrived.

I was quickly struck by the likeness of Mandy with her daughter, long legs, and shapely curves. God knows what she would have said if she knew I'd been fucking her daughter a couple of days before.

But of course, she did remember our conversation of many years before, about her drunken daughter on a school trip. We could afford to laugh about it now, but she did add that her daughter was still no better behaved. When we discussed Manchester, we realised that she had moved back to just around the corner.

The champagne relaxed everyone, but at the back of everyone's mind were the possible games to come. Which of the guests would I end up with?

The meal was delicious.

Garlic mushrooms as a starter, then seabass with mashed potatoes, and rocket salad, and a fruit tart to finish with. Both red and white wine oiled everyone's sense of humour. No one wanted cheese, but we had coffee, and port.

By the time the meal was finished it was 10.00pm and everyone was anxious to know about the game to follow.

I had appraised the guests, and concluded that I would love to have sex with any of them.

So Tricia laid out the rules.

"The game is intended as an 'ice breaker,' and it will begin the evening. It's not intended that you stay with anyone for the whole night, it serves as an introduction. However, at the end of the sessions the ladies will come together, and decide amongst themselves who they want to end up with. No fighting ladies!" Tricia laughed.

She continued, "In the garden room there is a circle of eight armchairs, where you will sit. It doesn't matter where."

"Projected onto the wall are the details of various pairings. They are arranged in four lists. List 1, List 2, List 3, List 4."

"Each list has four pairings of male with female. All possible combinations are covered across all four lists."

Tricia went on.

There are to be three draws to choose three lists. From that each person will know who they are 'paired' with for the three separate 'sessions.'

That provoked a buzz of conversation.

"Quiet please, folks, I know you're excited." Tricia laughed again.

The first three sessions last five minutes each, take place in the garden room, and will be timed with a buzzer.

The fourth session will be with the person you haven't been with in the first three. It will be for half an hour, will be in a bedroom, and when the buzzer sounds you all come back here, and the ladies decide their partner for the rest of the evenng.

"So what are the three sessions?" asked Nick.

"Ahh," Tricia milked the tension.

"In order... firstly, five minutes oral sex male on female, secondly, five minutes oral sex female on male, and thirdly, five minutes full sex doggy style."

The dinner table erupted in a mixture of laughter, whoops, and just plain nervous giggling.

Tricia finished with final instructions. "We will now have a break, and when you feel happy to get undressed, let's meet up in the garden room, and find out who our partners will be!"

I turned to Beth, and we both just raised our eyebrows.

She whispered, "At some point this evening our paths will cross, but enjoy whoever you get."

I kissed her. "See you in the garden room."

I went and got undressed in the study, along with the other guys. There was some banter of course, but some obvious nervousness.

In the garden room I sat down feeling a bit self conscious, and I guess everyone else was too? It took about ten minutes for everyone to get back and settled. We were all anxious to see who we were paired with.

"Ok everyone, I'll put your pairings up on the screen, oh and by the way this is the buzzer."

There was a very loud buzz, and we all giggled.

"I'll draw the order of lists now." Tricia had a vase with three ping pong balls in numbered 1, 2, 3.

Task one is List 2, Task two is List 3, Task 3 is List 1.

"Remember, Task one is oral sex for men, Task two is oral sex for the ladies, then Task three is the doggy fucking, and finally a half hour session with your fourth partner in List 4."

"Here we go!"

The projector switched on, and there were little squeals of surprise, and delight.

Immediately I saw that I was paired with Tricia Anderson for the first oral sex, then Beth to do it to me, and then I was to fuck Rachel doggy style. I looked across at Mandy, and we both smiled a knowing smile, as we realised we had each other for the half hour session.

The whole thing was a bit like a mini olympics, but the light heartedness actually relieved some of the tension.

"Is everyone ready?" asked Tricia, "Then on your knees fellas," she added that as I got down in front of her chair.

The buzzer started proceedings, and there was a little giggle from Rachel and Beth, which soon quietened, and was replaced a few seconds later by a quiet, "Oooooh," from Rachel.

I pushed my face between Tricia's thighs, and my tongue slipped between her already swollen pussy lips, she tasted delicious, and she evidently was an easily aroused woman.

Knowing I only had five minutes there was no way I'd manage to get her to orgasm, but I could certainly help whoever was going to fuck her later.

Lapping up and down as deeply as I could, I soon brought my tongue upwards, and over her clit. It had the desired result of bringing a moan of pleasure, and there must have been three other clits feeling the same thing from the sounds being made.

All too soon the buzzer sounded, and I found an empty chair. Beth was soon on her knees in front of me, taking my cock fully into her mouth. It had been semi flaccid while I was eating Tricia, but I felt it grow inside Beth's mouth. Expertly she brought it to fully erect status, and I couldn't but help smiling as around the room were four heads bobbing up and down.

The buzzer went again, and I looked for Rachel, who was already bending over her chair spreading her legs, to reveal a pink pussy, almost dribbling with her juices.

I arrived behind her, and adjusting my position pressed the head of my cock between the pink lips. Rachel was in such a hurry that she thrust her ass backwards, almost sucking me inside her. "Oooooh fucking hell," I heard her say. I started to fuck her. Her pussy seemed so wet that within a few seconds my balls were soaking.

Around the room each woman was starting to make little sounds of pleasure in their own way. Rachel was a screecher, but fortunately for me just as she started to become noisier the buzzer sounded.

We all stood up, and Mandy grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "Lets get a room quickly, we've only got half an hour, I want to be your slut."

As soon as we got to the bedroom I knew Mandy was in a hurry.

"Mr Finch, Rob, I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me in my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass. I want to be your whore, use me any way you want."

Immediately I recognised that Mandy was into talking dirty. Some women, sometimes, just love it. I'm not someone who enjoys it, but if it turns a woman on, I will do my best.

"Get down on your knees you bitch, suck my cock you miserable whore."

Whimpering, Mandy grovelled in front of me. If she wanted role play then so be it.

She took me in her mouth, and soon I was rock hard. I grabbed her hair, and forced her mouth to take my cock, she gagged, but I pushed harder. When I allowed her to withdraw she was gasping for air.

"See bitch, it's not always easy. Get on the fucking bed, open your legs, let's see your cunt."

I got between her legs, and shoved my cock deep inside. "Oh fuck, oh god, fuck me now, hard, " Mandy was impatient.

I grabbed her wrists, and held her pinned to the bed, as I rammed into her.

"Harder, harder," she cried.

The bed was shaking, the headboard banging into the wall.

I put both her wrists in one of my hands, holding her down. With my other hand I gripped her throat, forcing her head back. Briefly, there was a look of fear in her eyes, but I think she knew I would never go too far. Releasing my grip she gasped for air.

Mandy continued to curse and swear, and I continued to thrust.

Suddenly, she uttered the loudest scream, and started to cum. I really thought people would come running, but even as she calmed, she was still asking to be used.

I pulled my cock, soaking, from her cunt, and turned her onto her front. Pulling her onto her knees I smacked her ass once as hard as I could.

"Fuck," she cried out. I smacked her ass again. "Fuck," she shouted even louder.

"Spread your legs bitch," and I pulled her knees apart on the bed.

I spat a glob of saliva on my hand, and rubbed it on my cock, combined with her pussy juices it acted as a lovely smooth lubricant.

"Ok bitch, you said fuck my ass," and I positioned the head of my cock against her fundament. I pushed just a little. At first Mandy groaned, I pushed a little more. She gasped, and just the head of my cock slipped inside her sphincter muscle.

"You want it whore?" I asked.

"Go on, yes, god yes."

It slid in all the way.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking hell." She cried.

I started to move.

And then would you believe, the buzzer sounded.

Gently I withdrew. Mandy slowly turned, and looked at me... "For fucks sake, would you believe it."

Smiling we got up, grabbed some tissues, and went back downstairs.

The men assembled in the kitchen, the women sat back at the dining table to discuss who was going to complete the evening with them.

I guess there was some bartering because it took sometime, but eventually they reappeared.

Beth came up to me with a broad smile, "You're mine now," she said. "Just take me somewhere quiet. I want to make love."

We found a bedroom, and closed the door.

"That took a long time to decide?" I enquired.

"Yes, you should be flattered, you were in great demand."

"Never, don't kid me," I said.

"I'm not kidding, Mandy was threatening all sorts, she said you had unfinished business."

I smiled, but didn't let on.

"You may be angry with me, but I traded you."

I was puzzled, "How do you mean?"

"I said that if I could have you for tonight, I'd get you to visit her this week sometime."

"Oh Beth, you're as bad as your daughter, I'm going to end up servicing the whole bloody neighbourhood."

"Well just service me tonight."

We kissed as we relaxed onto the bed, neither of us were asking the other about the sex we'd had that night. We just wanted to enjoy each other.

Neither of us was bursting with energy, any lovemaking was going to be slow and measured. We could both sense the perfume of others on our bodies, but that somehow added to the naughtiness of tonight.

I had now experienced a summer of comparative decadence. I'd had so many women, and girls, compared to my life before I met Evie.

For the first time tonight with Beth I was feeling affection. Lust had been the driving force for so long. As I entered her, and pressed deep inside, Beth's legs were wrapped around me holding me in. She wanted to keep me there. But when we separated so that I could explore the rest of her body, she lay back to enjoy my touches.

It was nice to kiss her face, not just her lips, but her eye lids, her forehead, her ear lobes. It was erotic to smell the slight tinge of perspiration, and the saltiness of the skin between her breasts. It was distinctly arousing to taste the hint of semen on her thighs, the result of another man's desire of her body.

We both reached a point where we wanted completion. Beth pulled her body on top of me and pushed her pussy towards my cock. Opening her thighs she eased herself onto it, and held it there. Without moving she started to tense and relax her pelvic muscles. Her pussy was in fact massaging my cock.

It was something new to me, I tried to relax, but it was like a very subtle masturbation. Beth raised herself up on her elbows, and was able to use her muscles more tightly. She watched my face.

"I'm not sure how you're doing this, but don't stop," I said through gritted teeth.

Beth was about to reply when the dam burst. She could feel my cock pumping spunk in a continuous stream into her pussy. She sighed as I sighed. We lay there, and just kissed. The evening was coming to a close.

We thanked the Andersons for the fabulous evening, and Tricia whispered privately, thank you, in my ear. The taxi home gave me the chance to tell Beth how much I liked her company, and I hoped to see her again soon.

I was exhausted when I finally climbed into bed, and fell straight to sleep.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers