All Comments on 'Just a Job? Ch. 04'

by wildflower2176

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 month ago

It was well written. I had a hard time relating to it.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

There should be successful resistance from the parents, hoping to retrieve their daughter and get out of there. Maybe they had heard stories about the club. Some kind of arc to ad a protagonist piece to the story. Nancy's ass is on the line if problems broke out from the kidnapped family. Just something to keep it from becoming another perfectly enacted plan where everything works and no one ever escapes, or melts away from aging after leaving the grounds. It would be something if after eventually escaping the clutches of the club, Xia's age caught up to her mother's and they feminized Steve and took care of each other like "a family."

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

It's too obvious and too quick. The drink order being drugged would be obvious to anyone. Steve should either shake off the programming or they find out there's a son as well and invite him, except he's suspicious about the disappearance of his sister and now his parents. He goes but arranges backup and avoids being drugged and turned. At least it would add to the storyline, good versus evil? Nothing goes perfect and human nature always throws a wrench into the deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous