All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 07'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes!

Totally glad that she is preggers!

I appreciated this nice, sweet part of the tale. It is like the calm before the storm. And we know the storm is coming.

And great plot twist with Adrian.

You are really worth reading! Keep it up.

And I must say, I really admire you taking people's constructive (sometimes" criticism. It shows a great deal of maturity for you to have other people read it for errors. I noticed A LOT less mistakes. Truthfully, they didn't bother me that much in the first place. But your writing has grown tremendously in the short time that you have been posting. You should be very, very proud of yourself!

stacey279stacey279about 15 years ago
LOVE IT

Another great chapter.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oooo this was ho

i mean jerry lost it when they were mated imagine know that shes having a baby. cannot wait

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateabout 15 years ago
The BEST

This is by far one of the best stories I've read on here. The plot is so different from the others. I'm on here EVERYDAY looking for the next chp. I'm totally addicted!!! I hope Jerry gets caught trying to use that 'potion'... Very hot chapter love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loving it

Please post more soon, can't wait to find out what happens!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Was it good for you!

Wow great chapter!! I still want jerry's throat torn out but I'm a patient woman, I can wait!! Wonderful writing. Keep up the great work.

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank YOU guys!! :D

To: Anonymous, Stacey279, Anonymous in UK, IndianChocolate and Anonymous: I'm glad that you guys love the new development in the story. Great news:- I've completed the series already! The next chapter should be available soon after it's approved by Literotica :D I hope you guys love the ending! Thanks for voting and commenting!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank YOU Spearman1!!

Hope you'll love the final chapter! :D

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tabout 15 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

This is definitely in my favs...i mean Jerry is already off the deep end but he's really is going to be manic now. Can't wait for the storm to hit then again yea i can, good luck. I love the quick posting as well. mWaZ and thanks.

BlackdollsBlackdollsabout 15 years ago
I loved this chapter just like all the others

Team Jamielle rocks! THanks for adding to the team!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YAY MORE MORE

I agree with IndianChocolate. I've been coming on almost everyday looking for the next chapter! I have to say, i find jerry wanting gracielle a turn on but I LIKE JAMES WAY BETTER :D the romance is definitely great and damn the sex is HOT, cant wait for the next chapter :]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I can finally give a 100

Your story is great and now your grammar has mostly caught up. Errors were less distracting and your writing was much smoother this time. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!!!

OK-you spoiled me far too much last week with an update every day. Now I find myself checking for an update constantly. Great Job! Keep it up :)

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
READ this!! :D THANK YOU!!!!

You guys are so SWEET! Thank you!! :D OK, here's the thing, I've just checked my channel and a SPECIAL EDITION of JUST BEING WOLFY will be approved TODAY (19/2/09) and the next CHAPTER 8 will be available for reading in the next day (20/2/09) I'm certain that CHAPTER 9 will be approved a day or two later after 20th!! AWESOME! I've been waiting ages for LITEROTICA to approve the next chapters LOL!! Hope you guys will LOVE the special EDITION and the continuance CHAPTERS of JBW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I have been reading this and I just like to say its AH-mazing.You are a very talented writer with a great imagination. KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK!!!!

P.S. I cant wait ot finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You are an amazing story teller... I can't wait to read the next installment.

*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous