Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, baby. I love you, don't stop," Jenna groaned. "Give me all of it."

Soon, the twitching in Wes's cock died out. The son remained firmly inside his mom, leaning into her for support. When he opened his spent eyes, he could see his flirtatious mother staring back at him through the glass.

"That was incredible," he panted. "I've never needed to jizz that badly." Wes ran his hands over his mom's ass.

"I like hearing that." Jenna turned around and squatted down again.

"Mmm, uhhh." Wes felt his mom's tongue lick his entire package clean. "I need to lie down."

"Me too," Jenna rose and kissed her son. "Come sit with me."

Wes gratefully sat on the plastic seat cover and lounged back against the tank. His mom sat sideways on his lap and rested the side of her right breast against his rising chest. Any position other than standing felt comfortable.

They sensually made out and kissed each other's cheeks and neck.

"Well, thank you," Wes finally said. "I can't fucking believe we just did that."

"Oh yeah? I bet," Jenna chuckled. "Imagine how fucking weird this is for me! But I think I owe you a thank you, too. It's been a long time since I've came like that and wanted to be fucked so badly."

The son was thrilled to hear that. "I hope you could tell how much I wanted you. I'm glad you came like that. I wanted to make you happy so badly."

Jenna lifted herself up to adjust her position. She was now straddling her athletic son, just as she had been minutes earlier. After her son pulled her in and kissed her lips, Jenna replied, "I know exactly how badly you want me and how happy you want to make me. Listen-"

Bang! There was a loud sound from outside the door. No longer in the fog of intense arousal, they were suddenly in tune with their surroundings. They remembered that they were inside a public bathroom in a busy club. Passersby could have heard almost anything they did or said. But both Wes and Jenna decided to ignore those unpleasant thoughts.

"Listen," Jenna continued in a serious tone, "I think it's obvious that we can never go back to 'normal'. And when sex is involved, especially with our special circumstances - and our age gap, our life-stage gap, and experience gap, and distance gap - things tend to get more complicated and require more work. I want you to know that I am willing to put in the work so that we can maintain a closer relationship. Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, I need to know that you are willing to put in the work and that you have realistic expectations for you, for me, and us."

Wes processed everything his mom had just said.

Jenna became concerned that she was killing the mood. "I know this is a shitty time for this, Wes. I wish I could just make out with you and enjoy this, but it's important."

"No. No. Mom, I fully get it. I agree," Wes assured. "I want us to be a team. I promise I'll work harder, wherever it may be, to keep this going with you. I'm willing to be realistic. What do you mean exactly, though, when you say realistic expectations?"

"For example, for you" Jenna laid out, "I expect you not to rely on me for all of your sexual needs. You're in college. It's important for you to be fucking other girls your age. I expect you to get into cute long-term relationships, I'm sorry, cute long-term, open relationships. And we can enjoy our relationship when we're able to."

Wes nodded. Admittedly, he had been fantasizing about being just with his mom. But he knew that she was right. "Ok. I understand that."

"And expectations for us together, aside from the hot sex, is that we have honest communication." They both began to laugh. "This way, one of us isn't secretly running a porn empire and hacking into the other's financial accounts, and the other isn't secretly watching porn and getting double-teamed in nightclub bathrooms. No keeping secrets for now on. We work as a team."

"I completely agree with that. I like what ends up when we're honest," Wes smiled.

White cum began to leak from Jenna's vagina. "I know. I like what happens too."

"So what are the expectations that I should have of you?"

"I was just going to get to that," Jenna sighed with some discomfort. She decided to mask the potentially bad news. "Obviously, there are the good ones. You should expect me to include regular, dirty, nasty sex as part of my role as your mom. You should expect me to give my all when we have our time together. I wanna be the hot slut for you that I never was for your father."

Yes, please. Wes was nodding. "Yeah, I like that."

"Good," she pursed. "It's important for you to know, though, that in order for me to be hot, slutty, and free in that way, just like you, I am going to be having sex with other men and likely getting into longer-term relationships with some of them."

"Oh, I see," Wes scratched his face. "So, like, if you're in a long-term thing with some guy, will that impact how often we- "

"No, no," Jenna laughed. She brought her face closer to her son. "You shouldn't notice much of a difference in the quality or quantity in what we do. You are always my main man. Even though I love you and love being with you as much as I do, I've realized that I'm simply not built for monogamy. I'm an 'all eyes and hands on me' type of girl. I'm going to be doing the same sexy things with other men that I do with you, but it doesn't mean my time with you means less."

Holy shit, dude! "Then I think it's great! I actually like the idea of other men being blown away by what you can do, but me still being your main guy."

Jenna was relieved. "Oh yeah? I mean, I knew you liked my slutty behavior, but I wasn't sure if you were okay with me having actual regular relationships with other guys."

"If I'm your main guy, then I think it's hot. I like the idea of you trying things out and getting turned on by other guys and then thinking of fucking me," Wes admitted.

Jenna wickedly stared at Wes. "You're my son. I always end up thinking about you. And, by the way, I never told you, but that night I found out about your porn site and ended up fucking those two guys in the bathroom, I thought about you when they were fucking me."

"Wait, seriously?!"

"Yep. And thinking of you made me act so much fucking sluttier."

"That's so fucking hot. I LOVE the idea of you being taken by two guys at once. When you get into relationships, you should try dating two friends at once!" Wes was getting excited again. His physiology was returning to normal.

"Would that make you even hornier for me? Because I could easily do that," Jenna arrogantly winked. She then touched a small patch of skin just underneath her panty line. "I never told you about my tattoos."

"No, what are those? I didn't even know you had them until I was pulling your pants down," Wes laughed. "Are they new?"

"Nooo," Jenna shook her head. "They're from college. If that video got you hard, then you'll love hearing about these." The mother elegantly rose to her feet and turned her left hip to her son.

There were four small, faded red hearts with numbers inside of them and small letters underneath. At first, it looked like a video-game-themed tattoo. "11. 27. 16. 48. J. E. and B. C. What does that mean?"

"J.E. and B.C. are Bri and me."

"Oh, okay," Wes nodded. "What does it mean?"

"Well," Jenna explained, "in our junior year, Bri and I were kind of joking around about how we were getting a reputation as being kind of slutty. It really started freshman and sophomore years because guys would come up to us all of the time to try to pick us up, and, uh, granted, we would say 'yes' a bit more than average. And over the summer before junior year, I stripped down to my underwear to go swimming at a lake with this fraternity. So, as you can imagine, we had been earning this reputation, and many people - the type who went out to party - knew we about it. Anyway, when Bri and I were talking about it our first week of junior year, I admitted to her that I kind of liked having the slutty reputation and being known for it." Jenna saw her son's reaction. "I know, big surprise there." She continued to reminisce, "But Bri then said that she secretly liked it too, and she wished that guys knew that she was just as slutty so that she'd get as much attention as I did. So, naturally, I ended up teasing her that maybe guys could tell I was a little more promiscuous than her." Her grin widened. "She came back and said that guys just liked my boobs and ass more. I knew it was true, ha, but of course, I couldn't resist getting under her skin. I denied it and said it was because they knew I was a little sluttier."

Wes's hand was now reaching out and touching the tattoo on his mom's waist as she told her story. Jenna could see her son's engaged eyes and sensed his awakening interest. She sat down sideways on his lap again but facing the other way so he could read her tattoo.

"So, Bri," Jenna went on, "swore that she and I were luring in men at an equal rate. It was probably true, but I denied it to have fun with her. And finally, Bri, being competitive and always having to win the argument, suggested a competition to see which one of us really was sluttier and more seductive."

"Holy shit! Really?! You and Aunt Bri did that?"

"Yeah, I thought it was a hot idea too," the proud mother nodded. "We had a ton of fun coming up with ideas and planning it. But Bri was worried that if she won, I would say I wasn't taking it seriously. So, I jokingly suggested we each tattoo our results so that we'd have to live with it forever. As you can see, though, Bri actually liked the idea and thought that it would be a 'cute' friendship tattoo. So, you're looking at my results from a year-long competition."

Wes inspected the numbers again and gawked. "Wait, Mom, is each one of these-?"

"Yep! Each heart is a 'category' we negotiated, and the number is the number of guys in 'em."

"Woah," Wes lit up. Blood flowed to the tip of his penis. "How did dad not make you get this removed? He'd fucking lose it."

"As far as your father has always been concerned, the numbers are the date Bri and I became friends and our house numbers growing up."

"You went all that time and never told him?"

The mother raised her brunette eyebrows. "Yeah, I guess I was never able to be myself with him like I can with you."

Wes knew she said that because he would love hearing it. Still, it made his heart race. "So what does 11 mean?"

"11? That's what just reminded me of my tattoo. It's your favorite category - threesomes."

Oh fuck. "You had eleven?" Wes was blown away at first. He then teased, "Though, I think you could've done a lot more. You could have had one every weekend. And were they any type of threesome, or just MFM?"

Coyly shrugging, Jenna sighed, "They were all me alone with two hard cocks. That was a category that both Bri and I wanted in there. And you're right. I could have had more, but I had to work on other categories," she reasoned.

Wes did not even notice that his sticky and overworked penis was close to full mast. His only focus was on his beautiful mother. "Did you win that one? And what does 27 mean?"

"That is actually the one matching heart that Bri and I have. We went out together, so we tended to run into groups of men with the same mindsets at the same time. And 27? That, uh, that is a category I argued hard for because I knew I could win it. Looking back on it, I should have known it said a lot about my preferences."

"What was it?!"

"Freshman guys," Jenna said bashfully. "Bri wanted to do students' dads. But I guess I always preferred teaching things to horny younger men."

"Wait, so you fucked 27 freshmen?! That's amazing! They must have felt so unbelievably lucky when some bangin' junior went home with them. How did you even pick up that many? Did you just fuck the ones that approached you, or did you find them? And did you beat Aunt Bri?"

Her head thrown back in laughter, Jenna kissed her son on the cheek before answering, "Yeah, they were all pretty pumped. I always like when guys act lucky that they get to fuck me. I bet you've realized that by now. And I always approached them because they were too scared to try hitting on me! God, I used to love torturing them - not as much as I like torturing you - but I would pull out so many funny stunts. I would tell them I needed someone to help make my 'boyfriend' jealous, and then I'd egg them on to touch me in dirtier ways, and then I'd get mad at them for going too far. Or I would bump into one so that he'd spill his drink on me, and then I'd get mad and tell him that the water was shut off in my dorm that night so I couldn't wash the stains out right away or rinse off. I'd, like, demand he let me throw my shirt in the laundry machines and shower off in his dorm. And then they'd get pissed off at my demand, but then they'd realize that I'd be naked in their room with my shirt in the basement laundry." Jenna was laughing to the point where she couldn't breathe. Her son was laughing too as he imagined being put in that position. "So, yeah! I won that category by a couple of touchdowns."

"That's so fucking hot. Maybe it's because I'm 21, but I like knowing you like fucking young men." Wes wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Especially now that you're a MILF. Technically, you're my MILF."

"Oh, am I now? I guess I am your MILF, aren't I? And believe me, fucking hot young men like you and teaching them the ropes is my pleasure," Jenna flirted.

"Would you still fuck a college freshman? Next to fucking your son, that's like the ultimate MILF move," Wes jested.

"Eh, I think 21 is young enough." Jenna thought, "Though if you think I could drive you crazy and become a sexier MILF by finding an 18-year-old, you might be able to talk me into it."

"I'll have to remember that. And what category is 16?"

"Black guys. Just like I had a category that I knew I would win, Bri put one in that she knew she would win."

"16 isn't bad at all though."

"No! It's really not. She only had 21. I actually thought I was going to win after I started becoming more popular in the football cliques. But she pulled away at the end."

"Too bad! Well, hopefully, they were all threesomes so you got two for the price of one."

"Oh, no. You weren't allowed to double up on points," Jenna waved her finger. "It's not like you have a threeway with two black freshmen and get a point in each. You had to choose. But obviously, theoretically speaking, if four hung wide receivers are all flirting with you at a house party, and everyone starts taking turns asking sexual questions for fun, and then you randomly ask if they've ever had group sex and how big the group was, and then they ask you back, and you sheepishly admit that you slept with three guys at once a few weeks ago, and then they ask if you liked it, and you try to change the conversation but they won't let you, and then you admit it was one of the fucking hottest and most fun experiences you've ever had, and then they ask you what your limit on the number of guys is - hypothetically - and then you say don't know but that you could comfortably handle five or six, and then they all look at each other and 'jokingly' ask you if you'd be down to try it with four, and then you just blush and 'joke' back that they'd have to be drinking with you in a private room for you to even get in the right mind for it, and then they ask you to come chill out with them in a bedroom, and then you spend the next glorious hour getting fucked on a mattress by four handsome athletes with monster cocks and letting them come back for seconds - Well, then in that theoretical case, you either mark that as one threeway or four black guys. And when you're trying to catch up in a category where you only have12 points, it's hard not to take all four points."

Dude, she's gonna give you a heart attack. Wes's mind was swimming again. He didn't know if this effect that his mom had on him would ever wear off. His chest tightened and his breathing increased. He was as hard as a rock.

Well aware of what she was doing to her son, Jenna moved her hand over to his shaft and lightly stroked it and continued the conversation as if nothing had changed. "Any more questions about my tattoo?"

Wes swallowed with some effort. "What's 48?"

A simple, wicked grin spread on the mother's face. She leaned in and sultrily kissed her son's lips and then slid off of his body. A silent and frozen Wes watched in awe as his beautiful mother effortlessly took the entire length of his thick cock into her mouth and throat.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Wes placed his hands on her shoulders and tried not to interfere. The sound of his mom gagging and slurping on his erection would stay with him forever. He then saw his mom holding her silky brunette hair in her hand. He took the hint and held it for her, though he knew it was likely just her wanting him to feel more involved.

It was hardly a minute before the smutty, loud, clinical blowjob brought Wes to the edge. His vision blurred and his hands trembled. Seemingly immune to everything happening around her, Jenna continued to work at the same pace.

"I'm gonna cum!" Wes shouted again.

Jenna pulled away, stood up, spun around, and sat down again on her son's lap. She looked back at him as she leaned forward and ground her bare ass into his twitching, wet cock.

The mom and son watched together as spurts of liquidy jizz flew onto Jenna's smooth ass.

"Wowwwww! Oh, wow, I like that!" Wes caught his breath. "You are so fucking good with your mouth, thank you so much," Wes panted.

Jenna wiped the small amount of cum from her ass and tasted it with her fingers. "I've been told. And I look forward to teaching you how to be just as good with your mouth."

They had been in the bathroom for way too long. Jenna used a wet paper towel to clean herself off and she gave one to her son. When their odorous, stained clothing was back on, they opened the door to find nobody standing outside. When they got back into the main hall, people promptly were pointing and whispering with laughter.

The only thing that Jenna and Wes cared about was getting home to fucking relax.

**** Epilogue

"I can see that being popular. You should ask Bella her thoughts because she saved that last series from being mediocre."

"I know. I will. I think the new actress just might not be the right fit for it. She seems to be into it but too scared to actually do it."

"If she's too nervous to make videos where she's flirting with older guys, then she needs some help. You should have her hit the town with me like you convinced Bella to; I'll help her gain her confidence to go after what she wants rather quickly," Jenna grinned.

Wes laughed. "Well, I think we need to come up with a fake name on a business card for you for when you do that so that she doesn't know my mommy helps me out for fun."

The sedan came to a stop on the side of a quiet campus road. "Alright, honey, have a good week. Let me know when you want me to pick you up."

"You don't have to keep driving me, mom," Wes smiled.

"I know I don't. Maybe I like spending an extra five hours with you every weekend."

"I know. I do too, but it seems like a burden on you. I mean, if you're going to drive all this way, you should at least spend the night. My roommate isn't coming back tonight, so we could probably sneak you in," Wes wishfully suggested.

"You know I want to. But that's risky. So, is you spending time with me all about the sex now? I'm just a sex object for you?" Jenna chided.