Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The son's eyebrows raised. This was surprising to him. "Oh."

"I had been watching it a little to see what you've been up to all this time." Jenna saw her son cringe. "As I said earlier, the stuff you make isn't bad or worrying to me. It's the danger you're in. I know you don't want me to talk to you about this. But imagine all of the people who can find out that you are the head of a porn site. If someone shares your identity or calls you out online, think about how other people would treat you forever. Wes, take a lesson from you finding this tape of me - When you make adult videos, you never know who is going to find out. And it can come back to bite you." Jenna hoped a personal story would help the message resonate.

"I know you're right about that," Wes admitted. "I just- I don't do anything that bad. I'm really careful. I did stuff with one of the women regularly a long time ago. And that was it. New recruits try to have sex with me all the time because they think they can get a leg up. I almost never do anything with them. And I have set rates anyway, so them trying that with me cannot possibly help them."

That was not the answer Jenna wanted to hear. Not even close. At least he's finally talking. "Which one was it? Which girl did you do things with a lot?"

"Why do you care? Are you going to talk to them?!" Wes panicked.

"No, no, relax. I wouldn't do that." Jenna explained, "I've explored your site, and I've seen the girls on there. It just helps me understand it in better context."

Wes breathed. "It's this girl, Bella. On the site, though, she goes by Melanie Jones. She actually goes to school with me. That's how I got started."

"Ohhh." Things started to make sense for Jenna. "And Melanie? Really?"

"Why? Do you think she's out of my league or something," Wes questioned, semi-jokingly.

"No, not at all. I'm your mom - I think every girl is in your league," Jenna tried to joke back and soften the tension. "No, it's just that, you don't seem like her, um, preferred clientele."

"What do you mean by that?" Wes knew exactly what she meant.

How do I say this? "She seems to be really into black guys, and only black guys."

"How do you know that?"

"I read it on her profile page," Jenna answered.

"That's not on her profile page... The only time she starts bringing up black guys is in her videos." Wes was slowly confirming a crazy hunch he had.

Jenna's mouth moved but the words had trouble escaping. "Oh. Well, as I said, I watched a couple of videos to know what you've been up to. So that must have been one I watched."

Wes was stunned. "You just said you know she's only into black guys. That means you had to have watched a bunch of her videos." He watched his mom's face freeze. "You're lying to me. That's unbelievable!" The son stood up in a huff.

"Wes, wait. Wait, please." Dammit.

"You came in here with this bullcrap about honesty, and you were just trying to manipulate me the whole time!"

"No, I swear," Jenna pleaded, "I didn't plan on it. I came in here wanting to be honest. I just panicked because I didn't expect to talk about this. Please, let's talk. We need to, Wes."

"You're just going to keep lying to me."

"I swear I won't." Jenna raised her right hand. "Wes," she spoke slowly, "I swear I'll be honest with you. Okay? Can we promise each other to not lie or hide things? We'll get through this a lot easier. If you think I'm lying at any point, you can stop talking to me about this forever."

After a few more deep breaths, the son sat down. He understood how uncomfortable this was for his mom because he knew how awkward this was for him. "Okay. Fine. Tell me how you know about Bella. Or I guess 'Melanie'."

Jenna touched her face. Do the right thing. "I've been watching her videos, along with some other women on your site."

"Why?"

"For the same reason you watched that video of me a bunch of times. It's porn that I like," Jenna said candidly.

Woah. "What did you like about it? And who are the other girls you watched?"

"Okay, hold on. This is going to be a two-way street," Jenna informed. "So, what is your plan with all of this? Where do you see this side venture going?"

"I mean," Wes proclaimed, "I can keep doing this as a full-time job for a long time. I make better money with this than I would with anything else."

Hell no. "Ok. That- uh- that's not going to happen."

"Why not?"

"You can't be a porn distributor. You have a great brain. Porn can't be your contribution to society."

"People like it. You like it."

"Let's not go that far. I watched some of it. And people like drugs too, but that doesn't make 'drug dealer' a worthy and safe profession. And wait, hold up... Does this mean you haven't even started applying for any actual jobs yet?"

"Nope. I haven't had to." Wes knew what his mom's reaction would be.

"Honey, they go fast! The best offers are happening now! Entry-level people are the ones that get hired later in senior year. Do you wanna make half of what you're worth?!"

"Okay fine, Mom. I'll look into applying for jobs. Can we move on now?" Wes was annoyed that his current job didn't count as real work.

"Okay." Jenna knew she hadn't gotten through yet. But something else had been bugging her. "Can I ask you another question? It's kind of an uncomfortable one: Why did you watch that video of me a lot? What do you see in it that you like enough where it helps you overcome the fact that it's your mom?"

Wes held his eyes down. He didn't want to be honest, but he recognized this could be his only chance ever to tell his mom how he felt without serious repercussions. Then again, this could also nuke their relationship. Dude, you gotta say it now.

The son's heart was in his throat. "I watch it a lot because I think it's the hottest video I've ever seen. You were just perfect in it. I mean, you're perfect now, but back then you were too. I just like everything about you in it. And I think I like it more knowing that it's you." He swallowed, "You being my mom, I think, just makes you more attractive in it."

Wowww... Like a deer in the headlights, Jenna stared at her son. She had expected him to say it was hot. She did not expect the rest. She didn't know how to handle this. "What exactly do you like about me in it? I want to understand where this is coming from. And why does me being your mom make me more attractive in it?"

Wes was in the mood to come clean, if anything, for his own mental health. "Everything is perfect in the video. Your looks - the way your hair looks, your skin, your arms being exposed like that, obviously your chest both in and out of the white top, the way your legs and butt look in your jeans. And you just look so happy and you're smiling. I like your whole personality too. I like how much you like being sexy in front of everyone and how you're turning every guy on. I even like how you let the camera people feel you up because you thought it was hot. I think I just like that you have these really good qualities as a mom, and then I can also think of you as being that sexy and have, I guess, a slutty vibe. It's hard to explain. Being a mom makes you happy and being really hot makes you really happy. So I guess I've been imagining that you could make me really happy while I make you really happy."

Uhhh. There was no possible way to respond correctly. Jenna was having trouble processing each part of that statement, let alone all of it together. Her mind was troubled, but her heart was beating faster. Wes's thoughts were so sweet yet so concerning. His compliments made Jenna feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, yet she was worried about the place they came from. She was also amazed by how beautiful Wes thought she was in just a tube top and mom jeans. Jenna found herself wondering how Wes thought she looked on an average day. "Have you been checking me out at all since you've watched this video?"

"Um, yeah. I do, I guess."

Jenna was curious. "What about me do you usually check out? I can feel you looking sometimes."

"Oh, um," Wes scratched his face, "I guess everything. Obviously chest, and butt, and legs, and face."

"Can I ask you another question?" Jenna's interest was piqued.

"Well, can I ask you one now?" Wes had his own questions.

"Yes, of course. I suppose that's fair." The mother wanted to learn more but was willing to wait her turn.

"What porn did you watch on my website?"

"Um..." the mother thought, "I watched Melanie, as I said. I watched Amy, I think it is? She was the one from last week in the bikini video. And I watched Brook's videos where she's the teacher." She responded quickly and then pushed ahead. "So, when you look at me -"

"Wait, those are the three?" Wes was not finished with his turn. "Melanie is the interracial one. Amy is just two guys on one girl. And Brook is the one that has sex with her young male 'students'. Are those things you're into in real life?"

"If you answer my question, I'll answer that. Okay?"

"Ok, I guess." Both Wes and Jenna had an increasing desire to learn more about the other's psychology.

"When you check me out, do you envision me being the version of me from the video? Or do you just see me as I am now?"

That was an interesting question. "Half and half," he figured. "Physically, I just check you out as you are now. I mean, you're probably in even better shape now. Personality-wise, I still imagine you're my mom and everything great about you now, but you have that same fun attitude you used to have in the video."

That answer made Jenna feel on top of the world. She adjusted her posture on the bed. It was hard to tell if Wes was intentionally saying the right things to try to flirt with her. He could be, but he's too nervous to be smooth. I think he's just telling the truth. You should tell him you're not that far removed from the way you were, she darkly joked. She came back to the conversation and wanted to hear more of what her son had to say.

"Sorry, Wes, what was your question again? Oh right, you asked me if I'm into those things in real life. The teacher thing? Eh, depends. The interracial and two-on-one? Yes, I am," Jenna rushed her answer. "So, what exactly was it about me letting the camera crew touch my breasts that made such an impression?"

Wes breathed air onto his face, blowing strands up his medium hair. "Hmm, I think it was just seeing how much you loved being touched and loved being sexy. You knew it was 'wrong' and it would shock them so you did it anyway. Plus, your chest also moved a lot when they touched them. And I really liked your outfit."

"Really? My cliche 90's outfit?" Jenna laughed.

"Yeah. It was simple, but it looked really good on you." Wes half-seriously, half-joked, "You should wear it on Halloween and be a 90's girl."

The mother rolled her eyes. "I am quite sure I don't even have it."

The increasingly aroused son asked his next question. "And you're into interracial and two guys on one girl... Have you done either of those recently?"

Suddenly, Jenna's mind took a step back from her conversation with her son, and she could analyze the situation.

They were seated close together on the edge of the bed. Jenna could see how his arm conveniently rested over his lap. She could see how his face was going flush. Her son was into her, and he was getting worked up. A comment from Bri resurfaced in Jenna's mind, and she was struck with an idea that hadn't occurred to her earlier.

At brunch, when Jenna had asked Bri for advice on how to get Wes to leave his porn business, Bri mentioned how she was the eye candy that convinced attractive young men to take high-paying jobs - not take their jobs away. So far in this situation, Jenna had been determined to take Wes's risky job away. But what if instead of convincing him to drop his job, I encourage him to choose a better one?

The idea was forming. But for it to work, Jenna first needed to increase her bargaining power. "Have I been with two guys at once and a black guy recently? Yes, actually," she answered honestly, looking at her son with more pride than shame.

"That's crazy. How did you even get with two guys at once? How did it happen?" Wes adjusted himself in his bed and swallowed. Fucking tell me, please.

"I probably shouldn't talk about this with you. But I'll tell you a little bit," Jenna prefaced her story. "I went out clubbing with Bri and Layla. We decided to have this competition of who could do the 'sluttiest thing'. Now, I didn't plan on having sex that night. I was just planning to maybe dance with a guy. But, you know how things go - a guy asks you to dance, you say yes, you dance with him, he leaves for a bit, his friend comes up and grabs your chest while he grinds into you, the other guy comes back. Next thing you know you're dancing with two guys and jerking them off a little bit on the dancefloor while they feel you up. And suddenly, you're in a stall in the men's bathroom blowing them before they fuck you."

Holy shit. Wes was so hard that he was in pain. He could not believe his mom just told him that story, especially in the way she told it. He didn't have enough width in his arm to cover his tent. His mom's eyes caught it moving but she swiveled them away to avoid an uncomfortable situation.

"How old were these guys? How'd they ask to dance with you at the same time?" The eager son was enthralled.

"They were around 25. And- "

"That's it?! You seriously did that with guys that age? Does age not matter to you? Like, you'll do things with guys in their 20s?" Wes felt slightly closer to his dream.

"Evidently," the mom shrugged. "And actually, those guys didn't ask. Bri basically told them to turn me into a 'slut sandwich'. And so they did." Aww man, look, you're making his forehead sweat, ha-ha.

"Did you get fully naked for them when you had sex?" Wes was subtly applying pressure on his erection with his arm.

He's fucking rubbing himself right in front of me. "Well, as you know from the video, my tits and ass are crowd-pleasers. So, yes, of course, I let them see and enjoy everything I had to offer."

Wes's entire body was red. His face was beating. He was imagining his naked mom. Dude, just make her keep talking like this. "How did they fuck you at the same time?"

"Funny story about that. It was one in my mouth and the other in my vagina while I was bent over. I had never tried that position before until I watched Amy's video where she did it that way."

"Seriously? Amy from my site?"

"Yep. I guess it inspired me last week. And after watching Melanie's videos all week this week, I guess it's no surprise that I had interracial last night when we went out."

God... "That's so cool!" Wes was having a harder time breathing.

Jenna had to brush strands of hair behind her ear again. They were sticking to the side of her face. The mother undoubtedly had her son's unwavering attention and interest. She examined his breathing body, which filled out his shirt and shorts much more than it did a year ago. It was then that Jenna's eye caught the clear outline of Wes's erection in his khaki shorts. It seemed to be more exposed by the movement in his arm.

You have him now. This is the best chance you'll have. He'll give up $100k a year for this. Look at his face. He's sweating. And he's as hard as a rock.

"Hey, Wes?"

"Yeah?"

"It's a lot of fun actually getting to talk to you like this."

"I agree completely!"

"Good! I'd like to have a better relationship with you like this. But it's honestly hard to do that when I'm worried about you. I trust you and, obviously, I have no issue whatsoever with the videos you make. But other people can do bad things in the porn industry to a small company. It's important to me that you're not around those people. So, I was hoping that you would consider leaving the porn industry so that you and I could have a better relationship like this." Jenna tried to read her son's face as she spoke.

Ooof... Wes was perplexed. Conversing this way with his mom was a dream. He had never felt so close to her in both a familial and sexual sense. But at the same time, could he throw away the $160,000 he planned to make this year in the off chance his that mom was going to be sexually interested in him? Is she just leading me on again to get me to quit?

"Hmm," the 21-year-old thought. "What does a 'better relationship' mean? And I don't think I can give up so much money."

"You don't have to give up all the money from the videos or shut down the site. Just stop making videos," Jenna pleaded. "And a better relationship could mean many things, I suppose. But it would obviously include both of us talking a lot more honestly like we are now and also being more considerate of each other's feelings."

You got this, Jen. Jenna brushed her hair back again and cleared her throat. "For example, if you show that you're considerate of my feelings by getting a couple of 'traditional' job offers before the end of next month, maybe I can show my consideration to your feelings by buying that cliche 90s costume from the video and spending Halloween with you."

Dude, take it. When will you get this again? Wes could hardly believe his ears. He envisioned his mom wearing that tight white tube top and those mom jeans all evening with him, going to parties together. He was feverish. But wait, dude, think about it... She's willing to do THIS just to get you to stop. Try for more. Really, why the hell not?

"That same outfit from the video? That would definitely be a fun Halloween. But, I can't give up the big money and all the sex benefits of my job just for one night out and getting to talk more openly with you." Wes was proud of how cool he played things.

Jenna had considered her son might say no. She knew it was possible that she'd have to sweeten the pot, but she had not discussed her counter offer. "Yes, that exact outfit. And, I can see your point about the perks of your current job." The mother was sitting on pins and needles. "How about you tell me how I can make things fairer so that my plan makes more sense?" Please don't be gross. Jenna immediately began imagining potential requests and whether she would accept them or not. It was a weird game to play in her head.

"Um," Wes was afraid to over-ask. But he also didn't want to under-ask. "Can you send me pictures of you in your outfits every day - including all of your workout ones?"

"Yes," Jenna snapped. Thank god. Of all the things he could have asked for, that was well on the safe side.

Wes immediately realized he made a mistake. You could've asked for a lot more, dumbass. She said yes so easily. The son quickly followed up as if he was still continuing the same thought. "Yeah, great. So that will take care of weekdays. I just need to think of weekends when I'm home."

Of course... Jenna figured things couldn't be that easy. "And what do you want on weekends when you're home?"

Wes went for broke. "What about head?"

"What?!" Is he out of his fucking mind?!

"Sorry! Sorry! I read the situation wrong."

"You certainly did!" Jenna was bewildered. She scoffed. "That was FAR off from what I thought you'd ask. How could you possibly think that's acceptable?"

Wes was worried he had just ruined everything. "I'm so sorry. I just figured I'd ask for more to see if maybe it'd work. What did you think I'd ask for?"

1...678910...17